PDA

View Full Version : the i dont care about politics anymore thread

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191

Knowledge
10-15-2021, 07:57 PM
MSN is fake news

MSN: "Well, He's dead." is fake news

You Bidentards.

Mblake1981
10-15-2021, 08:04 PM
“Texas school official tells teachers that Holocaust books should be countered with ‘opposing’ views”

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/texas-school-official-tells-teachers-that-holocaust-books-should-be-countered-with-e2-80-98opposing-e2-80-99-views/ar-AAPyLmT

There are no books with opposing views of the Holocaust…. Wait should they freaking teach Mein Kampf.

Every book comes with a free small trimmed stick on mustache… What the literal hell!?!?!

Texas … Republican be nuts

'Blue Wave'

Horza
10-15-2021, 08:10 PM
I can see why suburban whites are voting Democrat when the alternative is their kids studying Mein Kampf in middle school.

Mblake1981
10-15-2021, 08:13 PM
I can see why suburban whites are voting Democrat when the alternative is their kids studying Mein Kampf in middle school.

Do you even read what you post?

Whale biologist
10-15-2021, 08:15 PM
Do you even read what you post?

I read his posts and it seems to me he's doing freedom of speech exactly as the Founders intended - obnoxiously!

Mblake1981
10-15-2021, 08:17 PM
I read his posts and it seems to me he's doing freedom of speech exactly as the Founders intended - obnoxiously!

Blue Wave has entered the chat: How about that mein kampf guys? .. guys?

Jibartik
10-15-2021, 08:20 PM
Horza are you watching Tucker right now? (I know you are lol)

He is owning you so hard right now lol!

Whale biologist
10-15-2021, 08:55 PM
Blue Wave has entered the chat: How about that mein kampf guys? .. guys?

'22 is a fait accompli. Best hope is neither supermajority.

It is what it is.

Knowledge
10-15-2021, 09:04 PM

I literally loled irl I mean if CRT is Mein Kampf then sure

Stupid Bidentards.

starkind
10-15-2021, 09:08 PM
Critically analyzing Mein Kampf and the failure(s) of the Nazi party and ideology would probably do you kids some good.

Knowledge
10-15-2021, 09:11 PM
RIP Brittany and Simon. God will avenge you.

It would be BETTER if a heavy stone were bound around their neck and them cast into the sea, than to harm the least of His little ones.

How many times has Hitler died in HELL? I don't know cause its still happening all the time forever.

Infinite. Body and soul destroyed over and over forever.

Knowledge
10-15-2021, 09:20 PM
Hitler thought he was going to get away with it via suicide. He thought wrong.

Ooloo
10-15-2021, 09:21 PM
They aren't required to work there. That makes it conditional and *not a mandate*

Hahaha, okay.

They are required to submit to weekly testing or be vaccinated to keep their job. That is required of them. That is mandated. You're just moving the goalposts, as always.

A mugger might say "Hey you aren't REQUIRED to give me all your money, but if you don't I'll kill you. Totes not mandatory though!"

You are very dumb.

Whale biologist
10-15-2021, 09:24 PM
Hahaha, okay.

They are required to submit to weekly testing or be vaccinated to keep their job. That is required of them. That is mandated. You're just moving the goalposts, as always.

A mugger might say "Hey you aren't REQUIRED to give me all your money, but if you don't I'll kill you. Totes not mandatory though!"

You are very dumb.

Losing a job is nothing like losing your life, shitforbrains.

Sincerely hope this helps, my good chum.

Knowledge
10-15-2021, 09:26 PM
Losing your job is losing your livelihood, just like Dave Chappelle said. Don't take a (wo)man's bread away.

Man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word that proceeds from the mouth of the Living God

Repent, else He will come and fight against you with the sword of his mouth.

Ooloo
10-15-2021, 09:27 PM
Losing a job is nothing like losing your life, shitforbrains.

Sincerely hope this helps, my good chum.

Tell that to poor people. Or even middle class people, you out of touch simpleton.

Also loling at the new "If you don't want to tell 7 year old white kids they are bad people in schools that means you want to teach mein kampf" like what the fucking shit are you guys talking about now?

imperiouskitten
10-15-2021, 09:28 PM
Dave Chappelle quit his job because he was ashamed of his minstrel show, fled to Africa to have his dick sucked for being rich, then returned bitterly angry to do EVEN WORSE except not funny, but only to other minorities.

Keep an ear open for a muslim joke or any mention of Chappelle's islamic faith if you question whether he can conceive of being polite. His credibility as an "artist" or "thinker" is a rotting corpse. He sure was good at N jokes though, eh? Because of his misbegotten hubris we find before us the arch-cracker, and only the angry pretend it is funny.

Brace for angry replies implying he's still funny while he's doing his gimmick publicity stunt. Which only an angry person could self-sell.

Knowledge
10-15-2021, 09:30 PM
We do not want to go where Hitler is. TRUST ME.

I'm closer to a Muslim than an atheist. I just know that Christ was GOD himself. I don't have faith. I know.

For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.

They have every right to hate the US Government. Look what they did to them.

The wicked are going where Hitler is, or repent in the presence of God Almighty. One or the other.

Did you know Jesus had the power for FORGIVE SIN on Earth? What if...

Here's something the world cannot imagine.

What if... What if... What if Hitler repented before God Almighty and is in Heaven and pals with Martin Luther King?

Jesus (GOD) has that power. Not suggestive power like humans vainly use. REAL power.

Ooloo
10-15-2021, 09:36 PM
Dave Chappelle quit his job because he was ashamed of his minstrel show, fled to Africa to have his dick sucked for being rich, then returned bitterly angry to do EVEN WORSE except not funny, but only to other minorities.

Keep an ear open for a muslim joke or any mention of Chappelle's islamic faith if you question whether he can conceive of being polite. His credibility as an "artist" or "thinker" is a rotting corpse. He sure was good at N jokes though, eh? Because of his misbegotten hubris we find before us the arch-cracker, and only the angry pretend it is funny.

Brace for angry replies implying he's still funny while he's doing his gimmick publicity stunt. Which only an angry person could self-sell.

You can make jokes about people you love. I do it all the time. So do you.

Whale biologist
10-15-2021, 09:36 PM
Tell that to poor people. Or even middle class people, you out of touch simpleton.

Also loling at the new "If you don't want to tell 7 year old white kids they are bad people in schools that means you want to teach mein kampf" like what the fucking shit are you guys talking about now?

I would think poor people would understand better than most that the pittances 21st-century capitalism provides them are wholly incompatible with a happy life.

Ooloo
10-15-2021, 09:42 PM
I would think poor people would understand better than most that the pittances 21st-century capitalism provides them are wholly incompatible with a happy life.

That's not really true at all, capitalism allows people to start poor and become rich. No other system does that. Please see: Immigrants from west africa, asia and india.

Knowledge
10-15-2021, 09:43 PM
Them not knowing is a thorn in my side. God tells me they will in time. I'm, a noob at all this.

I was Saul. A murderer.

Now I'm Paul, mouth of Christ.

God is perfect.

Everyone rides the rollercoaster of joy and pain daily.

Whale biologist
10-15-2021, 09:44 PM
That's not really true at all, capitalism allows people to start poor and become rich. No other system does that. Please see: Immigrants from west africa, asia and india.

21st century capitalism, keep pace you lil scamp. ;)

The promise of upward mobility has become a false song.

Ooloo
10-15-2021, 09:45 PM
Communism is pretty incompatible with a happy life btw. Please see: The last 150 years of human history. Like seriously, give me your best communist nation. And why aren't you living in it? Please just answer those questions.

Knowledge
10-15-2021, 09:50 PM
give me your best communist nation.

The United States of America

It's not communism though, its a New World Order. Only thing we care about is your Wall Street, not you.
We create new wars and make yours fight in them and you worship us and our idols.

Ooloo
10-15-2021, 09:51 PM
The promise of upward mobility has become a false song.

Well except for all the people who do move upward, sure.

"Nobody EVER moves up!"

*youtube kid becomes a billionaire in like one year*
*bezos flies to space in penis rocket*
*google is the most powerful company in the world*
*young entrepreneur competes based on merit and becomes extremely wealthy*

Whale biologist
10-15-2021, 09:54 PM
Well except for all the people who do move upward, sure.

"Nobody EVER moves up!"

*youtube kid becomes a billionaire in like one year*
*bezos flies to space in penis rocket*
*google is the most powerful company in the world*
*young entrepreneur competes based on merit and becomes extremely wealthy*

Upward mobility for all, or your sophistry is rump. :cool:

starkind
10-15-2021, 09:55 PM
There's always opportunity in every game and there's always cheating.

Ooloo
10-15-2021, 09:58 PM
Upward mobility for all, or your sophistry is rump. :cool:

Yes I agree, utopia would be good. If you have a plan to achieve "upward mobility for all" I'd love to hear it.

(We already have it, btw.)

Knowledge
10-15-2021, 10:00 PM
There's always opportunity in every game and there's always cheating.

Cant cheat God.

Ooloo
10-15-2021, 10:01 PM
Not everyone is the richest person in the world, therefor there is no upward mobility guys!

All I have is a house and food and more things than I know what to do with and my kids have iphones and ipads and 3d VR headsets, but the neighbor has a solid gold house! No upward mobility I tell ya.

starkind
10-15-2021, 10:05 PM
Cant cheat God.

I'm not implying one should try.

Fellow man? Or godless heathen? I'm on the fence about my loyalty to them. Not sure if godly or not. I imagine it's one of my greatest failings even though I'm fairly upfront.

Knowledge
10-15-2021, 10:07 PM
The more evil man brings to God, the more God shows his Glory.

God, in like likeness of sinful flesh, condemning evil in the flesh, is quite supernatural.

It is impossible to believe in Jesus in 2021 until you discover that Jesus WAS God Himself.

Deep down everybody knows. But their ears cant hear. Yet.

Whale biologist
10-15-2021, 10:08 PM
Yes I agree, utopia would be good. If you have a plan to achieve "upward mobility for all" I'd love to hear it.

Not everyone is the richest person in the world, therefor there is no upward mobility guys!

All I have is a house and food and more things than I know what to do with and my kids have iphones and ipads and 3d VR headsets, but the neighbor has a solid gold house! No upward mobility I tell ya.

I don't think the solution is to be retarded, but you do you fam. 😎

Ooloo
10-15-2021, 10:09 PM
I don't think the solution is to be retarded, but you do you fam. 😎

Cool you called me a name. Great. Didn't respond to one thing I said.

imperiouskitten
10-15-2021, 10:09 PM
You can make jokes about people you love. I do it all the time. So do you.

Nice truism. I agree.

Your intuition is poor if you can't even perceive the rage baking off of Chappelle in waves. I'm sorry that you have to conform so inflexibly that you are required to behave openly with stupidity. It must be painful.

You seem to have okay literacy and diction (if that's ever an appropriate word to use for written text keke) and I think if you just reclaimed your dignity (it would probably require rerolling this particular online identity, or a long transition) you could lead a spiritually fulfilling life.

Although your words come out superficially clearly, every single time I analyze something you have written it is a long stretch based on ideology. Like every single time.

Whale biologist
10-15-2021, 10:12 PM
Cool you called me a name. Great. Didn't respond to one thing I said.

I also wouldn't respond to a sculpture wrought in feces.

So you have that going for you, which is nice.

Ooloo
10-15-2021, 10:13 PM
Nice truism. I agree.

Your intuition is poor if you can't even perceive the rage baking off of Chappelle in waves. I'm sorry that you have to conform so inflexibly. It must be painful.

Well no I certainly know people are mad at him, I'm saying they shouldn't be. His special is extremely sympathetic to trans people. He also pokes a little fun at them, because he wants to include them. It's completely lighthearted, fair, and ultimately defends the notion of respecting any human being and what they might be going through.

Knowledge
10-15-2021, 10:14 PM
Seek your maker, and you will find Him. Everybody has to sooner or later.

We have this blessing: we weren't born alone.

I'm serious as a heart attack about Hitler and King.

Ooloo
10-15-2021, 10:15 PM
I also wouldn't respond to a sculpture wrought in feces.

So you have that going for you, which is nice.

Cool. So are you pleading the 5th? You have no argument because you don't want to incriminate yourself?

I mean you can call me another naughty name if you want, or actually respond to what I said.

imperiouskitten
10-15-2021, 10:16 PM
Well no I certainly know people are mad at him, I'm saying they shouldn't be. His special is extremely sympathetic to trans people. He also pokes a little fun at them, because he wants to include them. It's completely lighthearted, fair, and ultimately defends the notion of respecting any human being and what they might be going through.

No, the rage baking off of Chappelle. The rage animating Chappelle. The rage whose signature feature is the replacement of jokes with Ray Hagins preaching. The post-hoc rationalizing of unfunny jokes by saying "worse stuff happens to my minority!!!!"

Sitting there literally listening to oppression olympics, and the hogs cheer it on because it's also hate speech. Transparent.

And of course, the biggest tell. The fact that it did indeed make me uncomfortable, and I am a reasonable and empathetic and intelligent trans person who was a childhood fan of Chappelle going in. And that normal people are scratching their heads, while only the negatively trans-obsessed insist it's a belly laugh -- never laughing.

I have already drawn your attention to the fact that Muslims are exempt from Chappelle's comedic eye. Don't hit me with the single marginal exception I know of, which was *racial* -- a depiction of middle-easterners from the early post-9/11 era. When it comes to Muslims, Chappelle suddenly understands tact. These are the types of nuances to look for in the future when attempting to determine your ass from a hole in the ground.

Your thesis is fraught and you literally can't even comprehend what I write and have already written, so I am going to give up with this post.

Knowledge
10-15-2021, 10:19 PM
Seek God first, and all things will be added unto you. Judge and Prince of Peace.

imperiouskitten
10-15-2021, 10:20 PM
Seek God first, and all things will be added unto you.

Agreed :)

Knowledge
10-15-2021, 10:22 PM
I'm getting tired. Ill be up in the morning, probably raising more hell about the Illuminati because the press pisses me off.

Whale biologist
10-15-2021, 10:51 PM
Cool. So are you pleading the 5th? You have no argument because you don't want to incriminate yourself?

I mean you can call me another naughty name if you want, or actually respond to what I said.

I already said I wouldn't respond to what you said in the post you just quoted.

How stupid are you?

imperiouskitten
10-15-2021, 11:49 PM
Now if you'll excuse me, I am going to watch Chappelle's Show and try to remember the man before he was made powerful, isolated, and distorted into a sexily delitized permently rubberated always smiling hatemonger by the machine of an alien race he despises.

And remember, he never put on a dress for the machine!!!! HE NEVER PUT ON THE DRESS! But he's up there dildoing his asshole in front of everyone on netflix!!!!! This twisted shit is getting me pretty Hot i'm about to nutt ropes he can't even help himself, he doesnt know if hes laughing or rage attacking any more, the art he loved has withered and died inside him and now its decaying stench pours forth, he is permently rubberized always smiling. ALways sucking. ALways sucking. I cannot stop watching, I will never stop watching. Always Sucking and Dildoing black sissy butt hole Always Sucking on TV and Internet Streaming Service Of Your Choice. Blacks Are Being Murdered By Police Trannies Stop Whining. Inflation ALways Sucking. INFLATION. Rubberized Inflation. Belly Laugh When You See Black Sissy Butt Dildo, Always Sucking On Television Dot Com Also Trannies Are Satanic Btw

imperiouskitten
10-16-2021, 12:04 AM
sorry that becomes like a raw output from my attempt to tap into your neural data stream haflway thru.

starkind
10-16-2021, 04:47 AM
Tbf I was more amused by your post than the few anecdotes I came across of Chapel and Netflix.

My understanding is that he got in trouble by supporting TERF(ism). Basically implying wearing lipstick is wearing blackface. Femaleface. He simped with little caveat to the nuances of actually looking good or being sexually attractive in a classical or traditionally feminine way. (Not trying to ***splain, just articulate my cursory perspective)

It's pretty lame tho modern day feminism requires such scholastically rigid definitions without a complete shitstorm ensuing.

Nexii
10-16-2021, 07:55 AM
Tbf I was more amused by your post than the few anecdotes I came across of Chapel and Netflix.

My understanding is that he got in trouble by supporting TERF(ism). Basically implying wearing lipstick is wearing blackface. Femaleface. He simped with little caveat to the nuances of actually looking good or being sexually attractive in a classical or traditionally feminine way. (Not trying to ***splain, just articulate my cursory perspective)

It's pretty lame tho modern day feminism requires such scholastically rigid definitions without a complete shitstorm ensuing.

It's like saying you're team KKK then making black jokes. Haven't seen the show but I can't see how saying I'm team TERF can be construed any other way.

Kinda weird cause he was close friends with a trans comedian. I suppose respecting one isn't the same as all.

Knowledge
10-16-2021, 07:56 AM
MdUOzrGKNp8

The party of death.

These self proclaimed "Catholic" lawmakers are the Synagogue of Satan.
In this video, The LORD calls them out in front of man.

In their future, it will be them and the LORD alone one on one.
What will they do in that day!?

They will fall on their faces and worship, that's what.

One day we will all preach the gospel to each other all the time. But it will not be to fight against darkness in that day. There will be no more Satan.
But to rejoice in the eternal love of God for us.

Whale biologist
10-16-2021, 10:27 AM
MdUOzrGKNp8

The party of death.

These self proclaimed "Catholic" lawmakers are the Synagogue of Satan.
In this video, The LORD calls them out in front of man.

In their future, it will be them and the LORD alone one on one.
What will they do in that day!?

They will fall on their faces and worship, that's what.

One day we will all preach the gospel to each other all the time. But it will not be to fight against darkness in that day. There will be no more Satan.
But to rejoice in the eternal love of God for us.

he seems nice but genuinely has no idea how legislation gets passed. the bill he's so mad about has less than zero chance of becoming law. it's a show vote.

masters in divinity and a great example of why christian thought isn't respected.

Knowledge
10-16-2021, 10:32 AM
Who told them to run from the wrath to come? That dude has never once heard God talk and has NO clue.

60 fucking million US babies aborted.

I got an idea, let's abort the whole planet. Thus ending all evil.

7.6 billion atheists do not approve of my plan.

When i'm done there will be no more predators, and no more prey.

Mblake1981
10-16-2021, 10:40 AM
Who told them to run from the wrath to come? That dude has never once heard God talk and has NO clue.

60 fucking million US babies aborted.

I got an idea, let's abort the whole planet. Thus ending all evil.

7.6 billion atheists do not approve of my plan.

When i'm done there will be no more predators, and no more prey.

I have a distant cousin that read the bible and thought he was Jesus.

Knowledge
10-16-2021, 10:41 AM
Ain't no Jesus God Almighty only is real. It wills everything. All the time. Read into that what you will.

Mblake1981
10-16-2021, 10:43 AM
Ain't no Jesus God Almighty only is real. It wills everything. All the time. Read into that what you will.

And that is your plan?

Knowledge
10-16-2021, 10:45 AM
Yep.

Mblake1981
10-16-2021, 10:46 AM
Yep.

You want to elaborate on that and are waiting for someone to ask.

Knowledge
10-16-2021, 10:50 AM
Your turn to ask it.

Mblake1981
10-16-2021, 10:55 AM
Your turn to ask it.

You require additional petting after your intentions have been laid bare?

Knowledge
10-16-2021, 10:56 AM
What is your question. If you have a question for the creator of the universe, ask it.

You're free to ask what 60 million babies were not given the chance to.

Dont ask me, ask IT. The creator of life.

I didnt create this shithole I'm just trying to bear it.

Mblake1981
10-16-2021, 10:59 AM
What is your question. If you have a question for the creator of the universe, ask it.

What's good for lunch today?

Knowledge
10-16-2021, 11:00 AM
It's a good day to fast.

Mblake1981
10-16-2021, 11:04 AM
It's a good day to fast.

No no, fast on a regular basis these days and the day of the week is irrelevant to me. I am back to what I was prior to being a desk captain. I am thinking a slice of cheese pizza from one of my favorite places unless you have a better thought.

Edit: My apologies, I am offering redundant information as you already know this.

Knowledge
10-16-2021, 11:06 AM
Fast for a while then eat, as God did.

Who told them to run from the wrath to come?

Mblake1981
10-16-2021, 11:08 AM
Fast for a while then eat, as God did.

Who told them to run from the wrath to come?

I too sometimes enjoy eating paste.

Knowledge
10-16-2021, 11:10 AM
I too sometimes enjoy eating

I eat sin - I swallow it whole.

By my stripes, they are healed.

Mblake1981
10-16-2021, 11:14 AM
I too sometimes enjoy eating

I eat sin - I swallow it whole.

Congratulations are in order to both Knowledge and Horza, being able to breath with your throats full of spunk must be a challenge, but then with you being The Creator anything is possible with enough faith.

Knowledge
10-16-2021, 11:28 AM
Congratulations are in order to both Knowledge and Horza, having balls, mad as fire.

If you are lukewarm I will spew you out of my mouth.

Mblake1981
10-16-2021, 11:34 AM
Congratulations are in order to both Knowledge and Horza, having balls, mad as fire.

If you are lukewarm I will spew you out of my mouth.

having balls, haha.

Knowledge
10-16-2021, 11:37 AM
I said balls, not guns. Didn't mean to trigger you, redneck.

Mblake1981
10-16-2021, 11:39 AM
I said balls, not guns. Didn't mean to trigger you, redneck.

You don't have either, haha :cool:

Knowledge
10-16-2021, 11:40 AM
Post more redneck gun videos. Please protect me from the terrorist bambis, redneck.

The real terrorists work in Washington and Hollywood. They got paper to buy thugs for hits.

One day God's gonna Hit Em Up

Run run run little snakes, you cant hide from God.

Mblake1981
10-16-2021, 11:42 AM
Post more redneck gun videos. Please protect me from the terrorists bambis, redneck.

The real terrorists work in Washington and Hollywood. They gots paper.

No balls, no guns haha :cool:

Knowledge
10-16-2021, 11:44 AM
No guns. All balls. The meek will inherit the earth. I'm not one of them. I'm the Dragon.

Not one politician has been glorified today.

We're gonna erase the whole forest of wickedness. Not just a few lead trees you idiots glorify daily.

Mblake1981
10-16-2021, 11:50 AM
No guns. All balls. The meek will inherit the earth. I'm not one of them. I'm the Dragon.

Not one politician has been glorified today.

We're gonna erase the whole forest of wickedness. Not just a few lead trees you idiots glorify daily.

The most ball-less thing I have read all morning, aside from you not having guns and no balls that is. :cool:

Knowledge
10-16-2021, 11:55 AM
The most ball-less thing I have read all morning, aside from you not having guns and no balls that is. :cool:

I the LORD search the heart and examine the mind, to reward each person according to their conduct, according to what their deeds deserve.

Mblake1981
10-16-2021, 11:57 AM
I the LORD search the heart and examine the mind, to reward each person according to their conduct, according to what their deeds deserve.

How deep into transition therapy were you when you began having these delusions?

Knowledge
10-16-2021, 11:57 AM
How deep into transition therapy were you when you began having these delusions?

All you ever say is blah blah blah blah blah blah

Mblake1981
10-16-2021, 11:59 AM
All you ever say is blah blah blah blah blah blah

And you have no guns or balls. :cool:

Knowledge
10-16-2021, 11:59 AM
Same repeat over and over are you a robot? A redneck robot with a rifle. Look out Bambi!

DO YOU REALLY THINK THESE VIPERS STAND FOR GOOD, VERSUS EVIL?

FUCK NO. GET RID OF THE WHOLE DAMNED THING.

We will.

Mercury, Venus, Mars, Jupiter, Saturn, Uranus, Neptune, and Pluto will remain.

The throne of Satan has been destroyed in our future.

Mblake1981
10-16-2021, 12:00 PM
You will never be a real man.

unsunghero
10-16-2021, 12:01 PM
And you have no guns or balls. :cool:

I love this meme

unsunghero
10-16-2021, 12:02 PM
This is mine. Much faster than 911

Knowledge
10-16-2021, 12:05 PM
You will never be a real man.

One day you will thank me for the End.

Rejoice.

unsunghero
10-16-2021, 12:06 PM
When you’re about to be shot IRL in Chicago but then the gun laws kick in

Mblake1981
10-16-2021, 12:07 PM
I had a 26, traded a Walther PPS for it.

Knowledge
When you’re about to be shot IRL in Chicago but then the gun laws kick in

I don't think that's funny. At all. Where you live, Kansas with 70 people and 150 cows?

What if God gives you life birthed in Chicago in the next one. And you grow into adolescence forced via poverty to join a gang.

Yea, we're gonna get rid of it. Your throne is gonna be gone. So long.

unsunghero
How gun laws work:

unsunghero
10-16-2021, 12:08 PM
I had a 26, traded a Walther PPS for it.

Nice!

unsunghero
10-16-2021, 12:09 PM
Gotta go take a hike (literally) I’m out

Mblake1981
10-16-2021, 12:10 PM
I don't think that's funny. At all. Where you live, Kansas with 70 people and 150 cows?

What if God gives you life birthed in Chicago in the next one. And you grow into adolescence forced via poverty to join a gang.

Austin is conservative :cool:

Knowledge
10-16-2021, 12:12 PM
Vipers! Get thee hence from Me. Don't glorify the sword in my presence any more. I told you to put down the sword.

Who you plan on shooting, Bambi? Poor little deer trying to make it.

I am not Demoncrat or Repukelican.

I am Holy.

Mblake1981
10-16-2021, 12:15 PM
Vipers! Get thee hence from Me. Don't glorify the sword in my presence any more. I told you to put down the sword.

Who you plan on shooting, Bambi?

Penis envy.

Edit: Something tells me if you ever got your greasy hands on a firearm the first thing to die would be Bambi.

Mblake1981
10-16-2021, 12:19 PM
-t6HDWZIz5A

Whale biologist
10-16-2021, 12:22 PM
Post more redneck gun videos.

UswjRt0iB_0

Knowledge
10-16-2021, 12:29 PM

I am Holy.

Jibartik
10-16-2021, 12:36 PM
-t6HDWZIz5A

hehe SAFE not safe SAFE

in those guys defense I totally get them becuse I am like that too sometimes where I just want to be a big dope who lives in utopia that acts like a 14 year old girl when i get upset and not to worry about where I left my AR and if my kid was going to suck start it.

Like, they just want to live in a Disney world and I respect that. And the narrator is like, no we live in a pee pee soaked hell hole. Which I also respect.

Knowledge
10-16-2021, 12:37 PM
When the Almighty is done with their souls, they will be as pure as gold.

Thank you, LORD. I needed to hear that. Don't forget to purify me too.

Mblake1981
10-16-2021, 12:38 PM
hehe SAFE not safe SAFE

in those guys defense I totally get them becuse I am like that too sometimes where I just want to be a big dope who lives in utopia that acts like a 14 year old girl when i get upset and not to worry about where I left my AR and if my kid was going to suck start it.

Like, they just want to live in a Disney world and I respect that. And the narrator is like, no we live in a pee pee soaked hell hole. Which I also respect.

lol

Jibartik
10-16-2021, 12:39 PM
When the Almighty is done with their souls, they will be as pure as gold.

Thank you, LORD. I needed to hear that. Don't forget to purify me too.

i wonder if utopia will be life like those guys in that gun video, but everyone.

Whale biologist
10-16-2021, 12:39 PM

I am Holy.

Spongiform Encephalopathy :)

Jibartik
10-16-2021, 12:40 PM
On reddit this morning I saw someone talking about democrats vs replublican being same thing and to get rid of them but the replies were like, "what's a better goverment try and name one!"

jfc

Whale biologist
10-16-2021, 12:42 PM
On reddit this morning I saw someone talking about democrats vs replublican being same thing and to get rid of them and the replies were like, "what's a better goverment try and name one!"

jfc

Republicans seem to be doing just fine getting rid of their own constituency with the flag-waving Covid defiance. :cool:

Knowledge
10-16-2021, 12:44 PM
Gold tried in the fire.

My time was yesteryear. Your time hasn't arrived yet.

We are gold tried in the fire.

Mblake1981
10-16-2021, 12:50 PM
Republicans seem to be doing just fine getting rid of their own constituency with the flag-waving Covid defiance. :cool:

We already had this conversation, if you wanna rub this in then don't get pissy about audits.. because you know

Knowledge
10-16-2021, 12:51 PM
I sent the Demoncrats and Repukelicans to Hell.

Trumptards and Bidentards.

Pretty soon you will join us.

Whale biologist
10-16-2021, 12:53 PM
We already had this conversation, if you wanna rub this in then don't get pissy about audits.. because you know

I'll be good. :)

Elizondo

Dude almost seems happy at the thought of peeps dyin he don't agree with

Mblake1981
I sent the Demoncrats and Repukelicans to Hell.

Trumptards and Bidentards.

Pretty soon you will join us.

You can join the ignore list. The idiot gall you have to critique another for useless posting.

Knowledge
10-16-2021, 12:54 PM
You're in it too, just too stupid to know it.

God damn the left and the right. I told you the narrow path is the only way to salvation.

Get off the train before it crashes with you on it.

The Devil is driving it.

Horza
10-16-2021, 01:13 PM
What's more Christian than dying from an easily preventable disease and infecting all your friends and family?

Knowledge
10-16-2021, 01:24 PM
Jesus died for God's sake, so you would not go to Hell for sin. That is the narrow path brother. Tell Satan to go to Hell and leave you alone.

Mblake1981
10-16-2021, 01:26 PM
What's more Christian than dying from an easily preventable disease and infecting all your friends and family?

Whats more graceful than finding the means within oneself to resist eating face.

Ooloo
10-16-2021, 01:42 PM

It's not easily preventable at all, you can still contract and spread covid with the vaccine. Ditto for the flu and flu shots, but for some reason you don't give a shit about flu shots at all. Almost as if you have a politically motivated hate boner.

The flu is more dangerous to kids than covid, meanwhile you're walking around without your flu shot! Why do you think killing kids is good, you monster?

Knowledge
10-16-2021, 01:44 PM
Almost as if you have a politically motivated hate boner. Ya'll can ressurrect your Satan, maybe God will make you repent another day. Good day.

Horza
10-16-2021, 01:47 PM
It's not easily preventable at all, you can still contract and spread covid with the vaccine. Ditto for the flu and flu shots, but for some reason you don't give a shit about flu shots at all. Almost as if you have a politically motivated hate boner.

More than 99% of the people currently dying from Covid are unvaccinated, Trumptard.

Ooloo
10-16-2021, 01:47 PM
Knowledge I just can't with the jesus stuff today. I hope you're okay.

Ooloo
10-16-2021, 01:48 PM
More than 99% of the people currently dying from Covid are unvaccinated, Trumptard.

Cool, so you did get your flu shot this year right? So you don't kill kids?

Knowledge
10-16-2021, 01:50 PM
I am Jesus. I'm sending everyone that dies to Heaven forever. I paid for sin of man.

The secret's out.

FOR EVER and EVER and EVER and EVER.

Horza
10-16-2021, 01:53 PM
Imagine getting sick and then dying alone for this guy.

https://i.imgur.com/lzfR7qc.jpg

Elizondo
10-16-2021, 02:27 PM
I dunno man

These bergerbots pushing the big pharma blood taint prolly ain't even vaxxed

I could be wrong tho

Horza
10-16-2021, 02:41 PM
the big pharma blood taint

People are worried about Republicans making a comeback in the midterms why?

Trexller
10-16-2021, 03:00 PM
People are worried about Republicans making a comeback in the midterms why?

biden admin is not making it easy for dems currently running for office. I don't envy a candidate that has to answer questions regarding the dem party. or repubs for that matter.

in politics they always end up throwing the baby out with the bathwater

JurisDictum
10-16-2021, 03:08 PM
The reason I'm mad (I'm not mad) is that if the government literally did nothing we would be in a much better place right now. The government thought they could get everyone to stay home and artificially keep the economy going by printing money and then when the virus passes, yeah inflation will go up a little but it won't be that bad and its like we never had a recession so everyone is happy. They came up with this term, "transitory" which essentially just means that. "Yeah inflation is going up for a bit but everything will be back to normal soon so no big deal."

But if they are wrong, and inflation is not transitory, then they just compounded the fuck out of the problem by printing all this money and are probably artificially creating a giant economic bubble that is ultimately going to burst and screw over a lot of people. (Me included because I have to buy a house next year) (Actually mad)

So that is why I argue with Juris. He'll post the inflation number the government puts out and be like, "look inflation isn't that bad, used car sales are weighted a ton in the CPI calculations so that is why this inflation number is high." Yeah obviously the government wants you to think inflation isn't that bad and obviously they want you to think they had nothing to do with it and its all the virus' fault.

In the case of housing, the lower a mortgage rate is the more house you can afford because your monthly payments are lower. The government has spent over a trillion dollars to keep those mortgage rates at all time lows. So yeah, people want to move to the suburbs cause they can work from home now, but they can also afford a much more expensive house because their monthly payments are lower.

That's like me saying "obviously Wallstreet wants prices to go high" in response to linking the case-shiller index. Yea -- maybe that's an ok assumption if this was a review site. But these are entities that provide people with information that they need. They are only as credible as they prove to be accurate over time. If their data sucks too much -- some academic comes up with a better model and then we switch that.

Heres what the CPI says about rent overall: https://fred.stlouisfed.org/series/CUUR0000SEHA

The Index 1982-1984=100, with the most recent number being 351.255 or a 351.25% increase on rent since 1982. The data is inferior, but is there really some massive difference that paints a completely different picture about the rent market here?

If you adjust some of the data sets to 2015 (the earliest OCED date available) You get:

Case-Shiller: 156.1 (https://fred.stlouisfed.org/graph/?g=k7pa)

CPI: 124.7 (https://fred.stlouisfed.org/series/CUUR0000SEHA)

OECD Rent: 122.1

OECD Nominal Housing Prices: 155

OECD Real Housing prices: 139.1

The difference between these number is significant enough -- but they all show a pretty similar long-term trend. Also it would appear that the CPI is much closer to rent pricing -- rather than a good measure of home value. Case-Shiller seems to be the opposite.

There are so many people that need these numbers to make important decisions -- I tend to think they wouldn't pump the numbers just to make an administration look good.

Horza
10-16-2021, 03:19 PM
biden admin is not making it easy for dems currently running for office. I don't envy a candidate that has to answer questions regarding the dem party. or repubs for that matter.

in politics they always end up throwing the baby out with the bathwater

Conservatives aren't exactly making it difficult for Democrats by turning the GOP into the party of eating horse paste.

JurisDictum
10-16-2021, 03:24 PM
Sorry I had that like written out over a day ago and just I might as well post it.

The real estate market will eventually indeed crash. But we don't have the slightist clue when that is going to happen. But you can see that everyone that got completely fucked in the housing crisis...most of them just had to hang onto their house for another 15 years and now their ahead of the game again.

True it would have been a lot better if they had a big cash pile to buy up cheap stocks or a foreclosed house. But stuff like that is almost never pulled off on purpose. Its easy to predict that a stock will more than double in 10 years. Its damn near impossible for to know if its gonna go up or down within 45 days.

But your stance on increasing the inflation of housing -- I think its quite rational frankly.

It's too bad this thing called politics gets in the way. You have to pay off all these suburban home owners to get you to vote for them. Especially if you are not getting any tax breaks out of the dems or something.

Buying a house is a good move because the political parties are clearly using home owners as a constituency. Which means the investment is going to be institutionally protected as long as they can help it.

It's not always gonna be 2009 when the housing market crashes. All of us were alive for that shit -- politicians know they have to do more for home owners next crash.

None if this is necessarily fair in a country where home ownership is out of reach. But I try not to pit every interest against one another for their right to survive. Trying to get some family wealth established in the middle class isn't a terrible goal.

Ooloo
10-16-2021, 03:24 PM
Horza almost nobody is eating horse paste. You're just lying and you like saying horse paste. Ivermectin is prescribed to humans all the time, and may help treat covid symptoms based on current evidence.

Did you get your flu shot yet?

Horza
10-16-2021, 03:27 PM
Ivermectin is prescribed to humans all the time, and may help treat covid symptoms based on current evidence.

It's prescribed as an antiparasitic, paste eater.

Elizondo
10-16-2021, 03:39 PM
Conservatives aren't exactly making it difficult for Democrats by turning the GOP into the party of eating horse paste.

Horse pasta doesn't taste that bad with meatballs

Better than blood taint for sure

JurisDictum
10-16-2021, 03:58 PM
BTW with the Netflix thing: they openly stated it was about money. If the guy wasn't Chappelle he'd be gone. That's how the letter reads: this is about money, following is our rationalization about why its OK besides that.

He runs a good minstrel show that Chappelle and is getting more views than anything else. Minstrel shows have always been very popular. And hes black so its all good.

He has a good routine: Make a racist joke, follow with some insight about being black, then finish off with a little racist quip demonstrating its all good.

I laugh myself a lot.

So what he did here was his formula with but with transgirls. Make a transphobic joke, follow with a touching story about how he had a trans friend that killed herself, and then end with a little transphobic quip.

It worked fine. One problem though, is he kind of implied black men are victims of transgirls with the insight part of the segment (it wasn't a joke, it was a statement to weave in with the jokes). Who do you think is killing all the black transgirls that get murdered at a skyhigh rate? Are they all white serial killers?

In general, the whole idea that getting called a turf makes you a victim is pretty softskined. Especially after just going on a big public lecture about real womenhood.

But whatever.. the controversy is what Chappelle feeds off of -- its nothing new.

What's new is Netflex decided in this one case -- their general policy doesn't apply. Its a demonstration that the trans community doesn't have the power all the other identity groups have -- despite the memes about how powerful and bullying the trans community is.

Yea we can get rid of Louie CK -- despite the huge amount of money there. Because white women didn't like him. Theres an example for just about every damn group except trans. So I don't think the trans woman that protested his presence on Netflix was being inconsistent (even if its not a great way to run a company). I think Netflix is being inconsistent here.

Ooloo
10-16-2021, 05:02 PM
Are you out of your mind? His entire point was that you can seemingly joke about anybody, except trans people. And he's completely right. So he said no fuck you I'm a comedian, I'll joke about anything I want, piss off, you aren't special. You're just proving his point.

You also don't know the difference between telling a joke with malice, intending to hurt a person, and telling a joke with love, to say "hey I recognize you and I'm gonna invite you in to our club".

Btw the murder rate is far more related to prostitution and drug use. There aren't just big scary transphobes going around in packs murdering trans people, that is not happening. There are other, relevant circumstances at play.

JurisDictum
10-16-2021, 05:19 PM
Are you out of your mind? His entire point was that you can seemingly joke about anybody, except trans people. And he's completely right. So he said no fuck you I'm a comedian, I'll joke about anything I want, piss off, you aren't special. You're just proving his point.

You also don't know the difference between telling a joke with malice, intending to hurt a person, and telling a joke with love, to say "hey I recognize you and I'm gonna invite you in to our club".

Btw the murder rate is far more related to prostitution and drug use. There aren't just big scary transphobes going around in packs murdering trans people, that is not happening. There are other, relevant circumstances at play.

Oh its drug use and prostitution everyone. Black men obviously are never murder someone if prostitution and drug use are involved.

If you calm down and read my post again. You will see that its more about how hypocritical netflix is being rather than anything Chappelle decided to do.

Ooloo
10-16-2021, 05:24 PM
Here's a thing that has literally never happened ever: Somebody hears a dave chappelle joke about trans people and says "Oh man, that joke was funny! Hey let's go KILL a trans person!!".

That is the argument people are attempting to make, and it's terrible. Human beings are not inspired to commit literal murder over jokes in a stand up special.

Which actually reminds me of another great observation he made, which is that people only care about murder selectively. DaBaby literally killed somebody, and nobody really cared. Then he made a naughty comment, so he must be destroyed. The point is: reconsider your priorities, because they are completely backward.

Ooloo
10-16-2021, 05:26 PM
Oh its drug use and prostitution everyone. Black men obviously are never murder someone if prostitution and drug use are involved.

If you calm down and read my post again. You will see that its more about how hypocritical netflix is being rather than anything Chappelle decided to do.

No I understood your post, I agree with that part, netflix is being hypocritical. But it sounds like you think they *should have* cancelled chappelle, and didn't. I'm saying they shouldn't cancel anyone, because we are adults.

JurisDictum
10-16-2021, 05:28 PM
No I understood your post, I agree with that part, netflix is being hypocritical. But it sounds like you think they *should have* cancelled chappelle, and didn't. I'm saying they shouldn't cancel anyone, because we are adults.

But we do cancel...

except when their trans.

Interesting.

Edit: but yea you said you get the point.

Whale biologist
10-16-2021, 05:33 PM
TERFs and SWERFs, either way I smell tuna. 🐟

They should never have taught us how to read and write.

JurisDictum
10-16-2021, 05:34 PM
My biggest concern about cancel culture is how they took down Parlor. They literally killed that business as it was taking off -- they being amazon mostly.

You don't have to go on parlor.

And you wouldn't have to go to Netflix to get Dave Chappelle if he was "canceled".

I believe he said recently: "if this is what being canceled is, I love it."

There is different kinds of canceling -- some are a lot worse than others.

Horza
10-16-2021, 05:36 PM

Settle down, paste eater.

Ooloo
10-16-2021, 05:55 PM
There is different kinds of canceling -- some are a lot worse than others.

I completely agree with that, I made the same point yesterday. Dave Chappelle will be fine, even if netflix deleted all his specials, cause he's rich and famous. It's the principle of the matter though; ordinary people can't say many of the things he said, or they really will lose their lunch ticket.

starkind
10-16-2021, 06:09 PM
I honestly don't care what Chapel says or does. And I'm not flipping out about Netflix. Just no point to fight. I will never make Chapel love me. Or his fans. I am not interested in expending the time to change just one of their perspectives on an individual basis.

If something else he said was funny to anyone that night, I'm glad.

Imo it's all boring and irrelevant. No better or worse than my snark.

Elizondo
10-16-2021, 06:12 PM
Settle down, paste eater.

I was eatin a bit of some horse pasta earlier with meatballs and realized it would taste a lot better with some Parmesan cheese. I thought I had run out, but after pickin thru my carpet I was able to find some nom nom.

unsunghero
10-16-2021, 08:39 PM
When it comes to violence towards trans people that I’ve personally read about, one scenario that I’ve read about in multiple murders and assaults is what I call The Crying Game scenario. It was movie I was required to watch for a college film studies general elective. It has a scene where a man has a romantic intimate encounter with who he thinks is woman, but when the person reveals themself to be a man, the other man assaults them in a fit of disgust and anger

There’s been past assaults and even IRL murders due to this very same scenario. I can’t fault a trans person for 1.) wanting to be seen as their identified gender and especially 2.) for being so damn passable that the public has no idea they are trans and not that biological gender. I’m no trans expert, but being as close to or achieving 100% passability is a goal of I would say most trans people of either gender, and it’s a goal that not all reach

So when they do actually reach the goal of 100% passability, I don’t fault them for wanting to go out and celebrate it in their dating life. But it is always going to be a very dangerous practice to surprise a man with the knowledge that you were not born a woman after or during being intimate with him. I would say that ranks right up there with a Domestic violence victim telling her abuser that she plans to leave him for good, as one of the most dangerous times in those people’s lives respectively, and when I say dangerous, I mean to the threat of physical violence and death

I don’t know when is the perfect appropriate moment for telling someone you are trans, but based on the risks I detailed above, I believe before intimacy is always preferable to after or during

Not trying to victim blame because the assaults are 100% the fault of the assaulter. This would just be self-preservation, how to protect oneself from possible violence. I don’t think a targeted tolerance campaign to not get mad if someone reveals themselves as born the other gender mid-sex-act would do much. Whatever the violence reaction is, it seems very not frontal brain lobe driven, meaning the person would not be using the part of their brain that processes any past lessons to be tolerant at the time of the assault

Just my 0.02

Trexller
10-16-2021, 09:04 PM
We should start a Guns 4 Trannies Program...

think about it, its got all the political cooperation you could ask for!

starkind
10-16-2021, 09:08 PM
When it comes to violence towards trans people that I’ve personally read about, one scenario that I’ve read about in multiple murders and assaults is what I call The Crying Game scenario. It was movie I was required to watch for a college film studies general elective. It has a scene where a man has a romantic intimate encounter with who he thinks is woman, but when the person reveals themself to be a man, the other man assaults them in a fit of disgust and anger

There’s been past assaults and even IRL murders due to this very same scenario. I can’t fault a trans person for 1.) wanting to be seen as their identified gender and especially 2.) for being so damn passable that the public has no idea they are trans and not that biological gender. I’m no trans expert, but being as close to or achieving 100% passability is a goal of I would say most trans people of either gender, and it’s a goal that not all reach

So when they do actually reach the goal of 100% passability, I don’t fault them for wanting to go out and celebrate it in their dating life. But it is always going to be a very dangerous practice to surprise a man with the knowledge that you were not born a woman after or during being intimate with him. I would say that ranks right up there with a Domestic violence victim telling her abuser that she plans to leave him for good, as one of the most dangerous times in those people’s lives respectively, and when I say dangerous, I mean to the threat of physical violence and death

I don’t know when is the perfect appropriate moment for telling someone you are trans, but based on the risks I detailed above, I believe before intimacy is always preferable to after or during

Not trying to victim blame because the assaults are 100% the fault of the assaulter. This would just be self-preservation, how to protect oneself from possible violence. I don’t think a targeted tolerance campaign to not get mad if someone reveals themselves as born the other gender mid-sex-act would do much. Whatever the violence reaction is, it seems very not frontal brain lobe driven, meaning the person would not be using the part of their brain that processes any past lessons to be tolerant at the time of the assault

Just my 0.02

You're always upfront. Always. Even then there's a very rare chance some guy questioning his sexuality will berg out on you.

A lot of times its the normal guy getting upset in a relationship + the addition of the person being trans and their own shame.

Being a hooker or escorts never safe, and there's ways people deal. It's still never safe though even if they do it right. A lot of so called trans people are either suffering some personality disorder or are even prone to abuse. And not at the top of their situational awareness social support opsec A game. Especially poor black and Latin trans. And those ethnic groups tend to be more machismo so more shame. Even Bailey Jay got herself punched and slapped around by rich white boyfriends on drugs. (Chosen example cuz all u stick stacks know who she is and how high profile she was)

Likely hood if you're 100% open. Go slow. Develop a real relationship. Have friends lookin out for you and date. And don't become dependent on an abusive person. ​Nothing bad will happen to you. This basically goes the same for everyone regardless of who they are. Abusive psychos will hone in on immature, anxiety prone losers tho. And some lgbt folks have no RLE at all even being normal. So. Yeah. You're sadly going to read about them in the tabloids.

Plenty of cool and normal ppl tho.

Stay away from drugs kids. And don't go out with gang members. Or be a hood rat. Goes for freaks2.

starkind
10-16-2021, 09:11 PM

Won't do them any good. They'll just act a fool and get in situations where they'll get in trouble. That gun defense will only really fly when someone is trespassed on your property. And you're a respected pillar of the community.

Good idea anyway tho to be familiar with guns, gun laws, and self defense anyway. Ya never know.

I'm not going to say what ends up happening 99% of the time tho. Because it's bad advice and the state is corrupt.

unsunghero
10-16-2021, 09:12 PM

I’m all for women with guns but you have to really be confident not only in using it but using it fast and before you take too much damage or get pinned

Otherwise what’ll happen is you’ll get the shit kicked out of you and/or physically pinned, that gun will be discovered by the attacker and taken from you, and then potentially used on you

starkind
10-16-2021, 09:15 PM
Being homeless and underage cuz ur dipshit parents thru u out doesn't help either.

Trexller
10-16-2021, 09:16 PM
Won't do them any good. They'll just act a fool and get in situations where they'll get in trouble. That gun defense will only really fly when someone is trespassed on your property. And you're a respected pillar of the community.

Good idea anyway tho to be familiar with guns, gun laws, and self defense anyway. Ya never know.

I'm not going to say what ends up happening 99% of the time tho. Because it's bad advice and the state is corrupt.

ok then the program is "Krav Maga 4 Trannies!

People arent gonna mess with a tranny, if they think the tranny can kill them with a tissue box.

starkind
10-16-2021, 09:19 PM
I want to go to church and marry a navy seal move to South Argentina or Chile and become a dive instructor. With a completely sekret identity. No records of my birth sex.

Probably won't happen.

Falkland would be gr8 2

Trexller
10-16-2021, 09:21 PM
I want to go to church and marry a navy seal move to Argentina and become a dive instructor.

After you complete Krav Maga training?

Duik
10-16-2021, 09:25 PM
The artist Rod Stewart had an encounter with a trans person ages ago. He was interviewed about something else and he brought it up. The interviewer said why did you bring that up, no one would know if ya didnt. He said something about jot trans and me learnt something.
He didnt make it a negative or dirty. Honesty. Might try to look it up and link. Memory is bad to rely on for a serious subject.

starkind
10-16-2021, 09:25 PM
ok then the program is "Krav Maga 4 Trannies!

People arent gonna mess with a tranny, if they think the tranny can kill them with a tissue box.

Oh BTW I'm not saying concealed carry is dumb. Just my advice I won't give in a certain undisclosed scenario. I still like your idea anyway. It's better than nothing.

starkind
10-16-2021, 09:31 PM
After you complete Krav Maga training?

Isreal would be interesting to visit 4 sure. They got a beech. Plus Lebanon, Cyprus, Syria and Turkey have some beautiful places if I can pass as a fake Muslim VIP I guess. Very beautiful ancient ruins all over. And palaces.

Petra in Africa. Greece...

The Black Sea.

Would definitely want to be secretly rich with about 10 boyfriends and good language skills plus some Krav Maga tho.

Man that part of the world is really beautiful. Whole world is full of gems for what it's worth, and for the strong and wise.

unsunghero
10-16-2021, 09:34 PM
I had a buddy who did some Krav Maga. I heard it’s brutal shit, max physical damage by any way possible

I’ve always been a huge fan of martial arts and MMA. Did Tae Kwon Do as a kid, went to nationals a few times for sparring. Not all that practical in a fight, but some things like movement and low kicks can be useful

I never lost my kicks, have a vid of me doing some on the heavy bag at my gym I might upload sometime :)

Jibartik
10-16-2021, 09:52 PM
BTW with the Netflix thing: they openly stated it was about money. If the guy wasn't Chappelle he'd be gone. That's how the letter reads: this is about money, following is our rationalization about why its OK besides that.

He runs a good minstrel show that Chappelle and is getting more views than anything else. Minstrel shows have always been very popular. And hes black so its all good.

He has a good routine: Make a racist joke, follow with some insight about being black, then finish off with a little racist quip demonstrating its all good.

I laugh myself a lot.

So what he did here was his formula with but with transgirls. Make a transphobic joke, follow with a touching story about how he had a trans friend that killed herself, and then end with a little transphobic quip.

It worked fine. One problem though, is he kind of implied black men are victims of transgirls with the insight part of the segment (it wasn't a joke, it was a statement to weave in with the jokes). Who do you think is killing all the black transgirls that get murdered at a skyhigh rate? Are they all white serial killers?

In general, the whole idea that getting called a turf makes you a victim is pretty softskined. Especially after just going on a big public lecture about real womenhood.

But whatever.. the controversy is what Chappelle feeds off of -- its nothing new.

What's new is Netflex decided in this one case -- their general policy doesn't apply. Its a demonstration that the trans community doesn't have the power all the other identity groups have -- despite the memes about how powerful and bullying the trans community is.

Yea we can get rid of Louie CK -- despite the huge amount of money there. Because white women didn't like him. Theres an example for just about every damn group except trans. So I don't think the trans woman that protested his presence on Netflix was being inconsistent (even if its not a great way to run a company). I think Netflix is being inconsistent here.

You should seriously watch this bit. I know its long but it might give you a different perspective into what happened.

It was not about money, it was about loyalty.

They already proved they dont care about money when it comes to Dave by taking down his show when he asked them to. They will do anything for him.

They are acting with integrity and treating their artists the way they should be treated.

SIbt3pLI4-A

starkind
10-16-2021, 09:54 PM
Jujitsu. Krav Maga. That Russian one + boxing and kick boxing.

Also the bow staff.

I think that'd make you pretty formidable in close quarters. Always ez to get surprised and fucked tho. Winning the initiative roll is important.

Anyway fighting sucks. I'd rather not have 2. Or just be in the strategically superior position and have others do it for me. If necessary. Then I'd feel bad if my minions got hurt cuz I care 2 much.

unsunghero
10-16-2021, 10:13 PM
Jujitsu. Krav Maga. That Russian one + boxing and kick boxing.

Also the bow staff.

I think that'd make you pretty formidable in close quarters. Always ez to get surprised and fucked tho. Winning the initiative roll is important.

Anyway fighting sucks. I'd rather not have 2. Or just be in the strategically superior position and have others do it for me. If necessary. Then I'd feel bad if my minions got hurt cuz I care 2 much.

Ya I agree. I think jiu jitsu and either Russian sambo or American southpaw kickboxing would prepare someone very well for a street fight, assuming it’s one on one. Having an excellent ground game is rather meaningless if you are outnumbered in a fight though. Then it’s all about movement and controlling the distance with striking

I personally loved sparring. Our school was notorious for always winning any state and even bigger multi-state tournaments. We’d occasionally bump into like an all-Hispanic school from New Mexico or an all-Japanese school from I don’t even know where at a muti-state tournament who didn’t know us, but they’d learn

Our instructor was insane. South Korea ex-military, 8th degree black belt. Used to beat us with bamboo, make us put on full sparring gear then wrap ourselves in trash bags and run laps around the park in the summer when it was 110 out. Just crazy shit that parents today would never put up with for their kids

My insteuctor’s son is the half-Asian dude with the hair lip in the photos, was invited to join the USA Tae Kown Do Olympic team because he was so good. I mean good to the point where the entire tournament spectators would walk over and surround his ring in rows and rows of spectators to see his fight. He would unintentionally humiliate his opponent. He was so incredibly fast he would spinning back heel kick their headgear off their head before they even knew the kick was coming. But he at the time was really rebellious and into some bad stuff that I didn’t get all the info about, and he never did take the opportunity

The white kid with me in the pics was always #2 or #1 with me. We were usually in the same weight division and no one stood a chance against us in sparring for state competitions, so we used to have to work out ahead of time who would get gold and silver to avoid an actual physical contest. We used to actually fight each other but it always hurt the friendship, and he was my best friend at the time

starkind
10-16-2021, 10:21 PM
Ya I agree. I think jiu jitsu and either Russian sambo or American southpaw kickboxing would prepare someone very well for a street fight, assuming it’s one on one. Having an excellent ground game is rather meaningless if you are outnumbered in a fight though. Then it’s all about movement and controlling the distance with striking

I personally loved sparring. Our school was notorious for always winning any state and even bigger multi-state tournaments. We’d occasionally bump into like an all-Hispanic school from New Mexico or an all-Japanese school from I don’t even know where at a muti-state tournament who didn’t know us, but they’d learn

Our instructor was insane. South Korea ex-military, 8th degree black belt. Used to beat us with bamboo, make us put on full sparring gear then wrap ourselves in trash bags and run laps around the park in the summer when it was 110 out. Just crazy shit that parents today would never put up with for their kids

My insteuctor’s son is the half-Asian dude with the hair lip in the photos, was invited to join the USA Tae Kown Do Olympic team because he was so good. I mean good to the point where the entire tournament spectators would walk over and surround his ring in rows and rows of spectators to see his fight. He would unintentionally humiliate his opponent. He was so incredibly fast he would spinning back heel kick their headgear off their head before they even knew the kick was coming. But he at the time was really rebellious and into some bad stuff that I didn’t get all the info about, and he never did take the opportunity

The white kid with me in the pics was always #2 or #1 with me. We were usually in the same weight division and no one stood a chance against us in sparring for state competitions, so we used to have to work out ahead of time who would get gold and silver to avoid an actual physical contest. We used to actually fight each other but it always hurt the friendship, and he was my best friend at the time

Rly cool story. I always sucked at karate and movement. My lower center of gravity and python like grip was always a surprise tho :p

unsunghero
10-16-2021, 10:46 PM
Rly cool story. I always sucked at karate and movement. My lower center of gravity and python like grip was always a surprise tho :p

This vid is a few years old and I was a bit pudgy then, but one thing I was doing back then was stretching. So I decided to do some old kicks on the gym heavy bag

The kick that hits twice is called the question mark kick because of the path it takes. I was doing it long before MMA champion Israel Adesanya made it one of his signature moves. After landing a good roundhouse body kick or 2, the question mark kick was a pretty much guaranteed first head/face kick. The first part isn’t a kick at all, just to get them to drop their hands to block, then snap the kick over their block into the side of their face

The spinning roundhouse there is just for show, would never use in sparring

And the back roundhouse is used, normally to the opponent’s head when falling back if they keep pushing forward with their attack. Have to be very careful not to Telegraph the back the roundhouse tho, which is why having the speed of that half asian dude in the pic delivered such results

https://youtu.be/sKFCYlXuexQ

starkind
10-16-2021, 10:49 PM
This vid is a few years old and I was a bit pudgy then, but one thing I was doing back then was stretching. So I decided to do some old kicks on the gym heavy bag

The kick that hits twice is called the question mark kick because of the path it takes. I was doing it long before MMA champion Israel Adesanya made it one of his signature moves. After landing a good roundhouse body kick or 2, the question mark kick was a pretty much guaranteed first head/face kick. The first part isn’t a kick at all, just to get them to drop their hands to block, then snap the kick over their block into the side of their face

The spinning roundhouse there is just for show, would never use in sparring

And the back roundhouse is used, normally to the opponent’s head when falling back if they keep pushing forward with their attack. Have to be very careful not to Telegraph the back the roundhouse tho, which is why having the speed of that half asian dude in the pic delivered such results

https://youtu.be/sKFCYlXuexQ

I love how the camera rocks.

That's quite a kick :cool:

unsunghero
10-16-2021, 11:21 PM
I love how the camera rocks.

That's quite a kick :cool:

I can go much harder than that. I didn’t want to thrash the bag too hard at the time, because I am one of the only people in there who kick the bag (and I’ll only do it maybe once a month for like 2 minutes in passing). Everyone else boxes, which is much easier for the longevity of the bag. I specifically asked staff multiple times if I was allowed to kick the bag then offered to take off my shoes but they said no need. Regardless if the bag gets torn I know it won’t be replaced for a while

I have to start stretching again but I can do another vid where I go a bit harder. I’ll just have to take my shoes off first. But I def need to have a few weeks of stretching, because low kicks just aren’t as fun/flashy, and I’ve pulled/torn a hamstring before trying to re-live the TKD days before my legs were ready via stretching :(

Jibartik
10-16-2021, 11:37 PM
They're onto you Horza (tepplar) (whoever that is)

https://i.imgur.com/s0ShALD.png

JurisDictum
10-16-2021, 11:57 PM
You should seriously watch this bit. I know its long but it might give you a different perspective into what happened.

It was not about money, it was about loyalty.

They already proved they dont care about money when it comes to Dave by taking down his show when he asked them to. They will do anything for him.

They are acting with integrity and treating their artists the way they should be treated.

SIbt3pLI4-A

The video was powerful when he talked about the 3 card monty. It makes me less inclined to make fun of him for basically selling a predominately white crowd race jokes.

As for the loyalty... where do you think that comes from? They clearly have financially benefited from getting along with Chapplle. From a cold, hard capitalist standpoint: it was a great move. Everyone already knew he had a problem with the industry so it was quite forseeable that being the good guys would pay off.

There are rooms full of extremely high paid people to come up with strategies like that.

And netflix does behave very differently that industries that existed before youtube, internet penetration for all of society, and power balance shifting to creators.

The question creators now have is: "What do I need you for?"

Until like 5 minutes ago -- you couldn't get anywhere if you weren't in hollywood movies, or on TV channel. That is no longer remotely true.

It's almost certainly true that Netflix --especially after all the concessions they have given to him -- can't afford to lose him. Offending most trans people isn't enough -- the community isn't big or powerful enough to justify killing their golden goose.

Jibartik
10-17-2021, 12:21 AM
As for the loyalty... where do you think that comes from?

I think you are right about all the fiduciary stuff but I also think that I think the people that work at Netflix predominantly want to work with and be cool with cool people in the industry... if I had to be totally honest.

It doesn't surprise me that a company as young as Netflix still has enough young cool and happy people working there that they would occasionally do the right thing with the right people. Dave they probably respect out of just being a fan, and on top of that, all the things he said, yeah. Idk.. that's all I think it is.

Just that Netflix is both a fan of DC , and both Netflix and DC have done each other well along the way so that bond is probably even stronger to the point that it's a company goal not just a personal one between execs and him.

But that's humanizing the machine.. "down with society! kill the rich and burn the country to the ground! to summon Jesus for a new beginning!" :o that's what I'd like to say hehe

imperiouskitten
10-17-2021, 12:24 AM

Great ��

Chappelle himself was uncomfortable with his past career. He has explained his embarrassment before. He became uncomfortable with the minstrel show.

Well he's back, clearly angry, and doing the same type of material with zero explanation how he "got past" his discomfort. Except now he is pointed at trans women VERY specifically. Perhaps I deserve this as a punishment for enjoying the blaxploitation humor he did during his artistic phase. But I am actually a lifelong Dave Chappelle fan and I really don't think he is enjoying himself right now. Or peaking as an artist. It's clearly his worst material careerwide.

By the way I think he aped this from Joe Rogan, his act is definitely "roganized" in a number of ways imo. And without Rogan pioneering how much transphobia you can slide under a closed door, I doubt he would have been brave enough for this stunt.

That's my last comments on this absolute bread and circus though.

In before Jibartik insists he knows better, once again smearing his face with the shit of pigs. Yeah this story is about the incredible personal loyalty of the corporation "Netflix" to it's friend Dave from childhood, you led-by-the-nose pile of goofery you.

No. It may be personal bigotry and childlike smallness for Dave, but for Netflix this is a stunt. A marketing maneuver. Business. Harnessing hate for profit and getting away with it only because there really are zero trans women in a position of sufficient power to reply. Netflix's base (hog families) LOVES this shit. It's a platform for hyenas. I'm sure Patriam and Pokesan are loving it, after all I deserve this.

Jibartik
10-17-2021, 12:48 AM
What we should be talking about is that he brought up jewish space aliens in his new show which is a sign that none of this matters because they are prepping us for arrival by integrating awareness into our media.

Jibartik
10-17-2021, 12:50 AM
Netflix sucks now anyways they haven't made a good sci fi show in a long time and they canceled Messiah they suck boooooo!

Also they ruined black mirror! HSSSSS!

unsunghero
10-17-2021, 12:54 AM
The best chapelle show skit which I can’t find the vid for is when he does the arrest of that white politician but how it would have gone if they were black or something

So the cops like kick in the door and the guy has a golden retriever dog just sitting there panting a little with its mouth open, and one of the cops goes “shut that god damn dog up!” And they all start blasting it

Then after as the cop is giving a statement he talks about after they arrested the guy how his wife just ran up and put her tits in the cops hand, and that’s how they got grabbed

Oh man it was funny stuff

Ooloo
10-17-2021, 01:02 AM
People need to stop using the term "minstrel show" with regard to chappelle. Comedy central treats everybody like shit, and extracts as much money as possible, from everyone. He's not unique in that sense. He also has millions of dollars. I don't, I work at some shitty job and I'm white. Dave's victim complex is probably the only thing about him that I don't like.

imperiouskitten
10-17-2021, 02:46 AM
People need to stop using the term "minstrel show" with regard to chappelle. Comedy central treats everybody like shit, and extracts as much money as possible, from everyone. He's not unique in that sense. He also has millions of dollars. I don't, I work at some shitty job and I'm white. Dave's victim complex is probably the only thing about him that I don't like.

It's presumptuous of me to call it a minstrel show, I admit. I take the leap because it is his self-reported feeling on the thing, at least by my interpretation. I'm not sure he ever called it that, but it's the substance of his explanation of "why he went to africa" on his world enlightenment tour learning to hate homosexuals and decadent Whites from wise African bushmen who talk like Ray Hagins (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fE3QgjC4FHc&t=846s).

The fact that he came back doing the same thing but pointed at a different minority (obviously with rage) is kinda blatant and the fact that we are too emotionally blunt and intellectually deadened to just all immediately be on the level with that is sad to me. Or maybe I just know more about Dave Chappelle than the average person.

RIP chappelle, came back to do the black KKK guy as a publicity stunt except it's different n totally funny because fuck f@gg0ts *MAGA hat hog crowd roars as chappelle surreptitiously whispers in that funny way he do, getting the last laugh on his audience, whom he despises:* islam for life.

I understand his rage and his perception that his audience did not hear him when he quit TV saying that something about his act was ugly. The truth is that I hadn't heard it and I have now, now that he's turned it on me. But how many others will get that message? He acts out of spite, pettiness, and racism to the extent of gaining damnation to to Hell if his story ends like this. Hope this helps.

Nation of Islam.

imperiouskitten
10-17-2021, 03:09 AM
Learn to feel.

JurisDictum
10-17-2021, 08:20 AM
I'll one last thing about Chappelle then move on.

His climatic trans joke was "gender is a fact" followed by familiar TERF tropes about motherhood being primary thing that defines what it means to be a woman.

Now I'm sure some of you believe gender is a fact. Do you understand this is a semantic argument?

Sociologists generally regard gender as a social construct, and various researchers, including many feminists, consider sex to only be a matter of biology and something that is not about social or cultural construction. For instance, sexologist John Money suggests the distinction between biological sex and gender as a role.[50] Moreover, Ann Oakley, a professor of sociology and social policy, says "the constancy of sex must be admitted, but so also must the variability of gender."[84] The World Health Organization states, "'[s]ex' refers to the biological and physiological characteristics that define men and women," and "'gender' refers to the socially constructed roles, behaviours, activities, and attributes that a given society considers appropriate for men and women."[85] Thus, sex is regarded as a category studied in biology (natural sciences), while gender is studied in humanities and social sciences. Lynda Birke, a feminist biologist, maintains "'biology' is not seen as something which might change."[86] Therefore, it is stated that sex is something that does not change, while gender can change according to social structure.

Basic college shit. So you want to argue with the academics about what the word gender means?

Why?

Whats wrong with just saying sex?

Because if you admit it makes more sense to have too different words, your not going to be able to cloak your transphobia into "I'm just rational"

You can't change if you were born with a penis or vagina. So only if we can define gender as sex is it possible for one to argue "gender is fact" credibly.

Do you think Rogean, Chappelle, Shapiro don't understand this? They been doing this kind of thing for years and never once wiki'd gender? Never once ran into any academic or bothered looking into what they say about this at all?

They do on purpose, divide the population around this BS culture war issue, and keep raking in the money. It's hard to find public figures that will state boldly their belief that "gender is fact" -- so its a big market they have to expand in.

Its not gonna be a good look in 5-10 years, mark my words.

Edit: I also don't like overusing the term "biological male" or "biological female." This might technically be a factual way to explain it -- but it can be pretty misleading. I'm a biological male because I have testosterone running their my bloodstream among other physical characteristics associated with being a male. This isn't always true for a transgirl.

And why does Rogean like the term? He usually does it on some wind up about how some hairy man will claim to be a woman to win a weightlifting competition. He has had how many god damn years to invite someone familiar with the science in this area? Never gonna do it though.

Nexii
10-17-2021, 08:36 AM
He's going down the path of 'political influencer' not comedian. Maybe Netflix thought they were buying comedy for $24 million now it's hard to eat that sunk cost.

Can't help but wonder if he liked Daphne Dorman solely because she was self-decprecating which validated his views.

Mblake1981
10-17-2021, 09:27 AM
https://i.imgur.com/qSZUl0V.png

Knowledge
10-17-2021, 10:03 AM
I don't care about your God damned politics.

WE AIN'T GOT NO GOD DAMNED BAND! WE DON'T NEED TO FUCKIN PRACTICE, RANDY! WE DON'T NEED NO SHITASS MANAGER EITHER!

Now I want all you yall to get outta my house now before I get so mad I can't turn back. I said, GET THE FUCK! OUT!

Dwight Yoakam's performance was Oscar material and he's a musician by trade.

starkind
10-17-2021, 10:15 AM
It's crappy when publishers dicktate wat content you should create about what.

It's going to be really weird when Netflix hires someone 2 make a "transgender" show.

R.i.p.

Strong weirdos goog timez
Goog timez weeksuace.
Weaksuace hard timies
Hard times strong xudes and xudettes

Whale biologist
10-17-2021, 10:26 AM
It's crappy when publishers dicktate wat content you should create about what.

It's going to be really weird when Netflix hires someone 2 make a "transgender" show.

R.i.p.

Strong weirdos goog timez
Goog timez weeksuace.
Weaksuace hard timies
Hard times strong xudes and xudettes

We'll never escape the free speech absolutists so it's not worth getting mad over.

Feeding them your emotional reaccs just maims their brains further and they wind up like Toxigen. :p

starkind
10-17-2021, 10:36 AM
I can't reply just now don't worry though your bergout didn't go unnoticed.

Whale biologist
10-17-2021, 10:43 AM

Broke: being mad at steve jobs
Woke: being mad at marconi
Bespoke: being mad at gutenberg

Knowledge
10-17-2021, 10:54 AM
My wife she says 'Take me someplace I never been.'

I says 'Ok, try the kitchen'

starkind
10-17-2021, 10:59 AM
Broke: being mad at steve jobs
Woke: being mad at marconi
Bespoke: being mad at gutenberg

🤣

unsunghero
10-17-2021, 11:22 AM
Edit: I also don't like overusing the term "biological male" or "biological female." This might technically be a factual way to explain it -- but it can be pretty misleading. I'm a biological male because I have testosterone running their my bloodstream among other physical characteristics associated with being a male. This isn't always true for a transgirl.

I’m assuming you know this, but men also have estrogen and women also have testosterone in their blood. Men need estrogen for lots of things like brain function and especially bone/joint health, and I forget testosterone’s role for women because I have researched hormone’s roles in men much more deeply than for women. All I can comment about testosterone for women is that if a woman was to inject exogenous testosterone, one side effect (in addition to - over time - masculine features) is increased horniness/libido. There’s also speculation that women who have a higher sex drive may have slightly higher than normal levels of testosterone in their bodies (but still within the natural range)

There was also a story I heard of of a female athlete who was banned from competing in her sport following a drug test due to elevated levels of testosterone. They later found her body was just naturally producing an amount that was slightly above the allowed cutoff to compete, so she was an anomaly

There have also been men competitors who have been caught with above-natural levels of testosterone during drug tests, and then later because of these went and got a physical and found out they had testicular cancer, a tumor on their testicles that was causing them to produce extra testosterone. Being caught and banned from competing in pro sports was for them a blessing because it allowed them to find out they had cancer

Speaking of cancer, that is one reason why men or women would attempt to completely remove a hormone from their blood. For example my uncle as a state 4 prostate cancer survivor has to take drugs to reduce testosterone in his system. And my mom as a breast cancer survivor (double mascetomy) has to take a drug to remove estrogen from her body. She now has osteoporosis because of estrogen’s use in bone/joint health, but osteoporosis is still better than breast cancer, which most often metastasizes to the bones next anyway

unsunghero
10-17-2021, 11:33 AM
When it comes to the APA (American Psychological Association) stance towards trans people of affirmation, some people including me initially thought they were getting political and taking a “side”

After researching it a bit more and from working in the field it now sounds like affirmation became best practice because nothing else worked. Counseling didn’t work, medications didn’t work, more radical therapies didn’t work. So affirmation was adopted because the APA was more like “well wtf else can we do? A lobotomy?” (Kidding about that quote, but it basically sums it up)

Trans attitudes in kids currently has a fad element, and not all kids who claim to be trans end up staying trans. And some adults don’t end up staying trans. But some adults are very deeply trans, and in my experience with mental health, I’m guessing there is something in their DNA causing it

In that case, it would be ingrained, and counseling ain’t gonna do shit. Just like I can’t counsel someone out of being straight, I wouldn’t be able to counsel someone out of gender dysphoria either

That’s my opinion from working in the field of mental health

Ooloo
10-17-2021, 12:41 PM
The fad element is the most concerning thing, especially when it's the parents parading around their newly-out "trans" kid as a trophy. Young kids barely understand anything, let alone their sexual orientation, especially before puberty. A boy might think he's a girl. He also might think he's a dinosaur. Or a truck. Setting them on a path that can have extremely serious, irreversible effects later in life, before they can consent to such drastic things is abusive.

It can also be kind of a roundabout form of conversion therapy on the part of the parent. "No no, my son isn't gay, he's actually a straight girl!". Like, maybe just let him be gay? You're his parent, he's gonna believe and trust in what you tell him.

It's a free country, and when you're an adult you can do as you please. I certainly believe that, and I also don't think anyone should be tormented or mocked or belittled for who they are. But we have laws about consent for a reason, and if they're going to apply to things like buying cigarettes or going to a rated-R movie, they should certainly apply to radically life altering medical therapies.

Mblake1981
10-17-2021, 01:28 PM

Dave Chappelle.

Gravydoo II
10-17-2021, 01:37 PM
When you say "kids pretend to be trucks" show me one kid who had a sex/species change to become a truck or apache helicopter..

Horza
10-17-2021, 01:43 PM
A Native American organization is demanding a correction, apology and the firings of Fox News personnel for a series of racist comments. (https://www.huffpost.com/entry/fox-news-native-american-racist-attack-rachel-campos-duffy-sean-duffy_n_616b8422e4b00cb3cbd3bdf8)

Rachel Campos-Duffy, who appeared with her husband, former Wisconsin GOP Rep. Sean Duffy, said on Fox News Primetime that Native Americans’ struggles have “everything to do with government dependency, alcoholism and family breakdowns.”

Ooloo
10-17-2021, 02:38 PM
When you say "kids pretend to be trucks" show me one kid who had a sex/species change to become a truck or apache helicopter..

That's not what I said, gravy. I said kids often think lots of things, they have wild imaginations and we don't indulge them for a reason; because they are kids and are still figuring the world out.

Whale biologist
10-17-2021, 03:20 PM
Immigration activists walk out on Biden administration during meeting (https://www.foxnews.com/politics/immigration-activists-walk-out-biden-administration-meeting)

"I cannot stand one more meeting of them pretending. They give us accolades on the outside, but on the inside, we're having to take out the metaphoric knives from our back."

The Department of Homeland Security said it is ready to reinstate the Trump-era "Remain in Mexico" policy by mid-November following a court order upheld by the Supreme Court.

JurisDictum
10-17-2021, 03:24 PM
As for all that spirit panguine 147 gender shit --

I agree some of that is nuts. So some would consider me a bigot for that. But I just can't understand why society needs to learns over hundred different genders to better describe people. At least not right this minute.

Obviously there are a few cases of non-binaries being some kind of mix of male and female and just can't be categorized well. But this stuff with the girls...that look and act like girls...not wanting to call themselves girls...

I think that might be a highly unfortunate fad.

JurisDictum
10-17-2021, 06:37 PM
Children in Kamala Harris's NASA video were paid actors (https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/child-actors-kamala-harris-nasa-video-paid)

She couldn't impress a room full of kids paid to be enthusiastic. When the kids actually with Kamala you can see the poor little talents struggling to follow and trying to figure out when to positively exclaim.

Knowledge
10-18-2021, 02:09 AM
Let's go Brandon!

JurisDictum
10-18-2021, 07:05 AM
How Political Opinions Change (https://getpocket.com/explore/item/how-political-opinions-change?utm_source=pocket-newtab)
The experiment relies on a phenomenon known as choice blindness. Choice blindness was discovered in 2005 by a team of Swedish researchers. They presented participants with two photos of faces and asked participants to choose the photo they thought was more attractive, and then handed participants that photo. Using a clever trick inspired by stage magic, when participants received the photo it had been switched to the person not chosen by the participant—the less attractive photo. Remarkably, most participants accepted this card as their own choice and then proceeded to give arguments for why they had chosen that face in the first place. This revealed a striking mismatch between our choices and our ability to rationalize outcomes. This same finding has since been replicated in various domains including taste for jam, financial decisions, and eye-witness testimony.

Basically, political parties have a gaslight express hook-up in your brain if you're identified with them. They have many ways to convince you that whatever opinion they want you to have, is the opinion you always had.

imperiouskitten
10-18-2021, 07:18 AM
https://i.imgur.com/qSZUl0V.png

The "chad" in this cartoon holds himself to a much higher standard than you do. :)

Unfortunately, he's rare in real life. And he's dating me.

starkind
10-18-2021, 08:36 AM
Ya lol.

Mblake.

You can be cool. Pick up a new sword and stop fighting the weakest apes.

Nexii
10-18-2021, 10:12 AM
The "chad" in this cartoon holds himself to a much higher standard than you do. :)

Kinda makes me want my own chad tbh

Cecily
10-18-2021, 10:18 AM
Basically, political parties have a gaslight express hook-up in your brain if you're identified with them. They have many ways to convince you that whatever opinion they want you to have, is the opinion you always had.

Ideologies are like that. It's a boundary for acceptable thought reinforced by a sense of community, and it's a fear of being ostracized for expressing unacceptable thoughts. Political parties, feminism or really political movements in general... LGBT spaces even gender roles. It's nice to imagine oneself beyond that, but I'm pretty aware of what affiliations bias me. I imagine most people don't acknowledge that.

All comes down to a sense of I'm this, not that. In group out group. In my case, it's a never ending liminal state. I'm kinda like this and kinda not. Transition I think detached me from any covalent bonds to any particular group. It's all loose affiliations now that I get attached to and break from easily. "Be like water."

Jibartik
10-18-2021, 10:49 AM
You guys are not democrats? Sounds like trump support up in here.

Mblake1981
10-18-2021, 10:54 AM

You have none though, so you can't judge.

Ya lol.

Mblake.

You can be cool. Pick up a new sword and stop fighting the weakest apes.

They don't let me walk the path of peace.

Mblake1981
10-18-2021, 11:02 AM
Ideologies are like that. It's a boundary for acceptable thought reinforced by a sense of community, and it's a fear of being ostracized for expressing unacceptable thoughts. Political parties, feminism or really political movements in general... LGBT spaces even gender roles. It's nice to imagine oneself beyond that, but I'm pretty aware of what affiliations bias me. I imagine most people don't acknowledge that.

All comes down to a sense of I'm this, not that. In group out group. In my case, it's a never ending liminal state. I'm kinda like this and kinda not. Transition I think detached me from any covalent bonds to any particular group. It's all loose affiliations now that I get attached to and break from easily. "Be like water."

We are supposed to be anons here, you wouldn't know i am a hillbilly nor would i know that any of you forfeited your rites as a man and went to chop town. Its an EQ board but mostly filled with non-EQ things. You have brought this on yourselves and asked for more because deep down you enjoy it. Did you all see the new Hiam film trailer "American Insurrection"? it has an IT getting rubbed down sensually by a hillbilly hick that IT comes back to shoot.

Issues to say the least.

Jibartik
10-18-2021, 11:14 AM
life sucks and then you die

if only social media didnt make people forget that

Whale biologist
10-18-2021, 11:15 AM
life sucks and then you die

if only social media didnt make people forget that

forums IS social media! :p

Jibartik
10-18-2021, 11:17 AM
I haven't forgotten it posting here! If anything I've been reminded. :p

so our social media is ok, the rest has to be gone! BEGONE!

Jibartik
10-18-2021, 11:19 AM
Did you all see the new Hiam film trailer "American Insurrection"?

oh man i cant wait to see this

rxn-vOy9pKA

(happen IRL)

edit: ahh hell yea its buy or rent on youtube!

Mblake1981
10-18-2021, 11:23 AM
forums IS social media! :p

Forums and MMORPGS were social media before social media but not like this social media. I do not ever recall being on [H]ardforums, a computer enthusiast site (before Vista/X360 killed what it was), and see any posters talk about pills, their pseudo-pussies, depression, dark shit in general.

This reminds me of Rogan Board which was brain-fucked by 4chaners. But that is most all boards today because the damage is done. Memes and all that nonsense are inescapable today and I am guilty of that as much as anyone. I remember apologizing to a board the first time i linked one.

Jibartik
10-18-2021, 11:27 AM
people hanging out in groups = fine

people hanging out in large groups = uh oh

people hanging out online in groups = fine

all the people in the world hanging out online in one group = RUH ROH

Mblake1981
10-18-2021, 11:38 AM
lol i just noticed, is that Patriam in the trailer talking about "We have a serious problem" ..

imagine some billonaire grifters are reading P99 boards and thought they should make a film. Where were these assholes 20 years ago to make a film about EQ players. They didn't care until Ts were involved.

Asshole: "I can sell this victimhood"
Assistant: "It's about EQ, sir"
Asshole: "What? what the fuck is that?"
Assistant: "A game, sir"
Asshole: "Who cares, we have victims"

unsunghero
10-18-2021, 11:52 AM

Nice quote, one of my favorites

I don’t use it as philosophically, and instead usually more literally in regards to my form when trying to hike or run as quickly as possible with as little energy expenditure as possible. Picturing myself as water which can either flow or crash for some reason always unconsciously gets me into the most relaxed, most energy conservative form (in movement)

In regards to the aspect of water becomes the cup or becomes the teapot…I’ve always had a strong sense of loyalty, for example I was a die-hard Detroit Lions fan all through my childhood because my family was from Michigan. You definitely need loyalty to stay a Lions fan lol (they almost never win)

So if I see a problem with my group I try to fix it rather than bail on them. But I also have some strong narcissistic tendencies and ultimately if I see the problem as serious and un-fixable, I am definitely not going to die on a hill with them over it

Being into martial arts, Bruce Lee was my childhood hero

unsunghero
10-18-2021, 12:00 PM
people hanging out in groups = fine

people hanging out in large groups = uh oh

There are few things more dangerous than an angry mob

You may think the mob is on your side, until it’s not

Mblake1981
10-18-2021, 12:01 PM
^

I had a several of his books/films in my teenage years as a side interest. My childhood hero still remains, Jeremy McGrath. He won his championships and wasn't some phenomenon on film.

d_F77wDGOEE

Jibartik
10-18-2021, 12:07 PM
There are few things more dangerous than an angry mob

You may think the mob is on your side, until it’s not

been there as a life long democrat my man!

It's a brutal feeling to be an ally for 30 years and then all of the sudden you're a peace of shit.

starkind
10-18-2021, 12:09 PM
We are supposed to be anons here...

~mblake1981

posts pictures of motorcycles and has a definate persona

eazily deteckted

i think you mean psuedoanons :p :o

(sorry if some of us fail this litmus test did your dadchad not tell you you can't control what stupid people do on tiktok, oh wait this isn't supposed to be tictok lol i feel u there)

Jibartik
10-18-2021, 12:10 PM
let the man identify as a motorcycle

Mblake1981
10-18-2021, 12:13 PM
We are supposed to be anons here...

~mblake1981

posts pictures of motorcycles and has a definate persona

eazily deteckted

i think you mean psuedoanons :p :o

(sorry if some of us fail this litmus test did your dadchad not tell you you can't control what stupid people do on tiktok, oh wait this isn't supposed to be tictok lol i feel u there)

you hipster doofus

I said we are supposed to be, we obviously are not. Use your brain.

Knowledge
10-18-2021, 12:15 PM
Idiot Dems, Stupid Bidentard I'm impersonating Horza

Sniffdaddy lost. Hope that helps.

starkind
10-18-2021, 12:17 PM
Forums and MMORPGS were social media before social media but not like this social media. I do not ever recall being on [H]ardforums, a computer enthusiast site (before Vista/X360 killed what it was), and see any posters talk about pills, their pseudo-pussies, depression, dark shit in general.

This reminds me of Rogan Board which was brain-fucked by 4chaners. But that is most all boards today because the damage is done. Memes and all that nonsense are inescapable today and I am guilty of that as much as anyone. I remember apologizing to a board the first time i linked one.

ur the one being dark today? what did i post about?

ur thumb

some funny videos

hoping ppl would chill out and not be so upset

and telling tune to get wrekt in pvp 1999 red forums

:cool:

UAP's is more appropriate because we don't know if they fly, levitate, phase, teleport, hover, whatever :p :cool: :p :o

Whale biologist
10-18-2021, 12:18 PM
let the man identify as a motorcycle

THvM7Y-Iosk

Jibartik
10-18-2021, 12:20 PM
XNcs9DrKYRU

Mblake1981
10-18-2021, 12:20 PM
ur the one being dark today? what did i post about?

ur thumb

some funny videos

hoping ppl would chill out and not be so upset

and telling tune to get wrekt in pvp 1999 red forums

:cool:

UAP's is more appropriate because we don't know if they fly, levitate, phase, teleport, hover, whatever :p :cool: :p :o

Use. Your. Brain.

250lb 19 year old in a wig.

It's talking in hindsight compared with now. You would understand this if you ever left the basement.

Knowledge
10-18-2021, 12:21 PM
Sniffdaddy lost. Hope that helps.

Whale biologist
10-18-2021, 12:24 PM
XNcs9DrKYRU

Emily Mortimer! I've seen her bush :)

Knowledge
10-18-2021, 12:25 PM
The burning Bush.

starkind
10-18-2021, 12:27 PM
XNcs9DrKYRU

I almost went this way with my crazy, who am I to judge? IDK lol.

cringe and simultaneously funny, that's the best we can do in morbid situations at least he didn't get blown up by an RPG ya'll remember Blackhawk down??! I actually met one of the survivors of that bullshit. He was a pretty cool dude in person.

Jibartik
10-18-2021, 12:37 PM
Looking forward to Dune, mblake?

Mblake1981
10-18-2021, 12:39 PM
Looking forward to Dune, mblake?

No. You?

Knowledge
10-18-2021, 12:41 PM
Netflix sucks and so does HBO. HBO was the shit 35 years ago. It's not the company. It's Hollywood. They're trash now. And music is boardroom lyrics and computer tuning for nontalent voices stupid low level music Freemasons.
If I was a Freemason I'd be ranked the same as Crowley. I too, speak to the dead when they speak to me. Yea, telepathy.

Stupid Bidentards, Sniffdaddy lost. He ain't even a real President nor Harris a VP, thats why they can't answer any non scripted questions. Horse Manure in DC.

I am the real Father of Freemasonry. I created the Left Hand of God to judge the wicked. They lived by the sword, and I tormented them day and night with the sword of mouth.

God the father of Holiness is the All-Seeing-Eye. None know HE is Almighty. Save his children in Christ, The Right Hand of power.

Whale biologist
10-18-2021, 12:56 PM
Netflix sucks and so does HBO. HBO was the shit 35 years ago. It's not the company. It's Hollywood. They're trash now. And music is boardroom lyrics and computer tuning for nontalent voices stupid low level music Freemasons.
If I was a Freemason I'd be ranked the same as Crowley. I too, speak to the dead when they speak to me. Yea, telepathy.

Stupid Bidentards, Sniffdaddy lost. He ain't even a real President nor Harris a VP, thats why they can't answer any non scripted questions. Horse Manure in DC.

I am the real Father of Freemasonry. I created the Left Hand of God to judge the wicked. They lived by the sword, and I tormented them day and night with the sword of mouth.

God the father of Holiness is the All-Seeing-Eye. None know HE is Almighty. Save his children in Christ, The Right Hand of power.

idk man you seem kinda cray-z

Knowledge
10-18-2021, 12:57 PM
idk man you seem kinda cray-z

I am not of this world. We are many.

starkind
10-18-2021, 12:57 PM
I am. (looking forward to dune!)

Knowledge
10-18-2021, 12:59 PM
Looking forward to Green 2.0

Whale biologist
10-18-2021, 12:59 PM
I am not of this world. We are many.

do you poop?

Knowledge
10-18-2021, 01:04 PM
You haven't missed anything almost every movie since 1999 sucks. Who wants to choose between 159 crime films or 29 boring "comedies".
And if you're a man you don't watch romance unless she makes you. All we got left are the sports films. They cant really fuck them up.

Whale biologist
10-18-2021, 01:08 PM
You haven't missed anything almost every movie since 1999 sucks. Who wants to choose between 159 crime films or 29 boring "comedies".
And if you're a man you don't watch romance unless she makes you. All we got left are the sports films. They cant really fuck them up.

do you poop or not

Knowledge
10-18-2021, 01:09 PM
The body God put me in, in this life, poops, yeah. But I'm not the body. The body I'm in certainly poops. But I'm not from here. I'm ancient.

I told you I'm the Son of Man.

Do you speak to the dead? Why would you if you've never heard them. Let them that have an ear, hear.

Ooloo
10-18-2021, 01:10 PM
Page 699. Nice.

Whale biologist
10-18-2021, 01:11 PM
The body God put me in, in this life, poops, yeah. But I'm not the body. The body I'm in certainly poops. But I'm not from here. I'm ancient.

I told you I'm the Son of Man.

Do you speak to the dead? Why would you if you've never heard them. Let them that have an ear, hear.

shitter :D

Knowledge
10-18-2021, 01:12 PM
Ask the dead a question. Clear your mind. And wait. Has to be a heartfelt Q not bullshit. They read us like God does.

You don't need no Ouija board. God Almighty is the board.

You guys do realize that all Seven seals have long been broken. I broke them.

Whale biologist
10-18-2021, 01:13 PM
Ask the dead a question. Clear your mind. And wait. Has to be a heartfelt Q not bullshit. They read us like God does.

does Mesocyclone have stinky poops?

Knowledge
10-18-2021, 01:16 PM
Just try it at bedtime. To be sure you got one question you'd like to know from a lost loved one.

Whale biologist
10-18-2021, 01:18 PM
Just try it at bedtime. To be sure you got one question you'd like to know from a lost loved one.

no i already tried. let me know what they tell you.

Knowledge
10-18-2021, 01:19 PM
I don't believe you. Enlighten me on the details then. Page 700.

Stupid Bidentards, sniffdaddy lost he's not even a real President that's why he acts so awkward on camera.

Whale biologist
10-18-2021, 01:23 PM
I don't believe you. Enlighten me on the details then. Page 700.

Stupid Bidentards, sniffdaddy lost he's not even a real President that's why he acts so awkward on camera.

we've already established that you're a shitter.

I'm asking the ghosts inside your head if you smell bad. :confused:

Knowledge
10-18-2021, 01:26 PM
Starkind - I'm for real man. I talked to DAvid in bed about why he left my sister in 2012.
A few seconds maybe 10 later, the thought came to me - "She was on them pain pills that made her angry and mean"
David died of lung cancer 6 months before that event. I never knew why he left my sis i knew they were in love... So I asked, not expecting a reply. It came.

Im not casting my pearls before swine like Whale, but to Starkind and Kitten.

walfreyydo
10-18-2021, 01:32 PM
Starkind - I'm for real man. I talked to DAvid in bed about why he left my sister in 2012.
A few seconds maybe 10 later, the thought came to me - "She was on them pain pills that made her angry and mean"
David died of lung cancer 6 months before that event. I never knew why he left my sis i knew they were in love... So I asked, not expecting a reply. It came.

I feel like this guy is a half step away from active shooter status.. anyone else agree?

Whale biologist
10-18-2021, 01:34 PM

but why would the mortal incarnation of the demiurge make toilet bears all the time? :confused:

you don't have to be holy to be mortified by your past. just be yourself. :)

Gatordash
10-18-2021, 01:35 PM
I feel like this guy is a half step away from active shooter status.. anyone else agree?

Nah this is stable. He hasn't even started up with the energy flow symbol things yet.

Knowledge
10-18-2021, 01:36 PM
Bidentards. My message was for them not you. Jibartik is sane unlike ya'll, but he doesnt know God is real and maybe lay off Foxnews for a break sometimes. Starkind does in his subconscious.

One day everyone will know. That's why I was born. To glorify God Almighty.

Whale biologist
10-18-2021, 01:37 PM
Nah this is stable. He hasn't even started up with the energy flow symbol things yet.

Woke.

(I think this too) :p

Knowledge
10-18-2021, 01:40 PM
They're too proud to even try. Ask the dead. Crowley and I are not special. Every person could do it if they - kitten knows - SEEK GOD FIRST - and all these things will be added unto you.

Blessed are the children in Spirit.

Woke is not the the word. It's called Born Again.

Knowledge
10-18-2021, 01:44 PM
It's denying God then. Only Satan does that. He gave you everything you ever loved and you deny him in public.

You better seek humility. And soon. Seek God the Father, the Almighty, the Creator, and you will find.

Be pure when you seek, not shallow like now.

The Left Hand has no power.

Only Christ, the Right hand OF Power.