Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18

Viscere
09-27-2020, 07:24 PM
750$

Loooooooooool

Yall trumpists drank the kool aid

gherron
09-27-2020, 07:29 PM
This should really be in Off-topic and not RnF.

Philistine
09-27-2020, 07:30 PM
Hmm me finding out about this reporting on a P99 forum is one of many signs that I look at these forums far more often than I should :p

Henlolizar
09-27-2020, 07:31 PM
He paid $750 in federal income taxes in 2016, and nothing at all in 10 of the prior 15 years —

Now, now, that's probably because he's such a savvy businessman!

largely because he lost so much money.

Oh.

Googi
09-27-2020, 07:38 PM
Sorry your poor and dont understand how business works, its all about offsetting income vs expenses so it looks like you dont make much and arent taxable

i have not paid any tax in 5 years. This year however i will get boned really hard due to the pandemic

Gatordash
09-27-2020, 07:48 PM
TIL I pay way too much federal income tax. I need a new accountant.

adichi
09-27-2020, 07:54 PM
Sorry your poor and dont understand how business works, its all about offsetting income vs expenses so it looks like you dont make much and arent taxable

i have not paid any tax in 5 years. This year however i will get boned really hard due to the pandemic

thanks for paying for my unemployment benefits

DMN
09-27-2020, 08:00 PM
750$

Loooooooooool

Imagine being a billionaire and not having to pay taxes.

What a loser.

Woke Locc
09-27-2020, 08:03 PM
How much did he pay in payroll tax?

Henlolizar
09-27-2020, 08:04 PM

If, when Trump was gifted his fortune from his father, he stuck it all in total market index funds, and would be far richer than he is today.

Gatordash
09-27-2020, 08:06 PM
If, when Trump was gifted his fortune from his father, he stuck it all in total market index funds, and would be far richer than he is today.

Yeah but building and playing your own golf courses sounds like fun.

Pretzelle
09-27-2020, 08:06 PM
The red hats have hitched their entire identity and existence to the trump bandwagon. They literally could not care less that the guy is a con artist hack.

Ripqozko
09-27-2020, 08:12 PM
God bless trump and god bless America.

Drakborn
09-27-2020, 08:12 PM

When you get audited, you’re going to:

1. Get jail time, and..
2. Have your wages garnished for the rest of your life.

Don’t mess with the tax man, he’ll get his money.

douglas1999
09-27-2020, 08:17 PM
Current pillar of 100% unbiased and accurate information the ny fucking times has informed me trump did a bad. Do you expect me to believe that the ny times is capable of misleading me, especially when their political persuasion isn't in power?? Naw there's no way man.

Pretzelle
09-27-2020, 08:25 PM
Current pillar of 100% unbiased and accurate information the ny fucking times has informed me trump did a bad. Do you expect me to believe that the ny times is capable of misleading me, especially when their political persuasion isn't in power?? Naw there's no way man.

Yes, because Trump hiding his tax returns was totally legit and he was just waiting for them to be all in order before he showed you.

Woke Locc
09-27-2020, 08:31 PM

Investing in stonks doesn't make the world better, running a business sometimes does.

Woke Locc
09-27-2020, 08:33 PM
Someone has to sell Jauna the sexdolls and that requires workers to build them

^that's my point

Wutaan
09-27-2020, 09:00 PM
Trumps complicit, as the rest of them. They all torture children.

douglas1999
09-27-2020, 09:01 PM
Yes, because Trump hiding his tax returns was totally legit and he was just waiting for them to be all in order before he showed you.

Well I didn't say that but ok!

Swish
09-27-2020, 09:05 PM
Shut up and pay your taxes

https://i.imgur.com/adETRDL.png

hobart
09-27-2020, 10:22 PM

You're right. It's much more likely that the one news source that is telling you what you want to hear is right and the other two dozen are fake news.

Tethler
09-28-2020, 12:13 AM
Someone has to sell Jauna the sexdolls and that requires workers to build them

^that's my point

Are you saying that Trump built Juana's sex doll

douglas1999
09-28-2020, 01:30 AM
You're right. It's much more likely that the one news source that is telling you what you want to hear is right and the other two dozen are fake news.

Well you're defining terms that automatically confirm your premise, so it's a bad premise.

Two dozen news sources who all reliably fall one way politically are no more likely to be accurate just because there are a lot of them, that's bozo level stupid.

The question is did he do anything illegal? It's just such a transparently obvious smear job because the last fifty didn't work.

"Trump billionaire (big number) but only pay small number taxos??! I am currently outraged!". Btw the govt collects *more* tax revenue by taxing rich people at lower rates, because they are less likely to find legal ways to avoid paying taxes. The whole bernie sanders "tax da biwwionairhhs" model does not work.

Viscere
09-28-2020, 01:55 AM
Sorry your poor and dont understand

Sorry you're uneducated and support a tax dodger

zodium
09-28-2020, 02:07 AM
Well you're defining terms that automatically confirm your premise, so it's a bad premise.

Two dozen news sources who all reliably fall one way politically are no more likely to be accurate just because there are a lot of them, that's bozo level stupid.

The question is did he do anything illegal? It's just such a transparently obvious smear job because the last fifty didn't work.

"Trump billionaire (big number) but only pay small number taxos??! I am currently outraged!". Btw the govt collects *more* tax revenue by taxing rich people at lower rates, because they are less likely to find legal ways to avoid paying taxes. The whole bernie sanders "tax da biwwionairhhs" model does not work.

the objective is to further drive conservatives concerned with the structural integrity of the decaying american-led capitalist order out of the republican party and into the democratic party, who are simultaneously driving the left into the streets. welcome to the weimar trajectory.

remember this is what you chose.

Woke Locc
09-28-2020, 02:14 AM
Are you saying that Trump built Juana's sex doll

In a way, yes. Our economy has become so specialized that there's a buck to be made in catering to sex perverts.

hobart
09-28-2020, 02:44 AM

You're talking about your premise concerning the NY Times, right?

BlackBellamy
09-28-2020, 08:06 AM

1. Get jail time, and..

Pretty ironic that someone posts that people don't understand how taxes work and then right away someone demonstrates it.

Drakborn, you don't know how taxes work.

I have a million dollars in revenue. I also have a million dollar in expenses. My taxable income is zero. Yet my business is booming and I'm getting paid. Do you understand now?

Oh, in case you don't know, this is how the IRS collects it's money:

Hi this is the IRS umm we noticed you didn't pay enough taxes and umm you owe us X.

Oh wow, that's terrible, how long has this been going on?

Three years.

Oh wow, would you take one-tenth X?

How about a third?

Done.

Jail time lol.

PieOats
09-28-2020, 08:32 AM
the objective is to further drive conservatives concerned with the structural integrity of the decaying american-led capitalist order out of the republican party and into the democratic party, who are simultaneously driving the left into the streets. welcome to the weimar trajectory.

remember this is what you chose.

No one is joining the democrat party, my dude. The flow is in the other direction as rational minds flee the insanity of leftist identity politics. The republican party has become the workers’ party while the democrat party has become the union of the wealthy and the poors against the productive. Trump is a beautiful man (no homo).

#12moreyears

Barkingturtle
09-28-2020, 08:45 AM
So obviously the tax evasion is infuriating but it's commonplace for those that have means. Poor people pay taxes, rich people pay tax lawyers. Simple fact of living under a system designed for and by capital.

What's more important--and unusual--about Trump's taxes is the fact he's close to half a billion dollars in debt to unknown entities despite the tax games. He's either been defrauding the IRS or the banks lending him money or, most likely, both. And in any event it's very unlikely these debt holders have the same interests as any of us, and yet they hold immense leverage over the president, a craven, wealth-obsessed conman.

If one doesn't understand why this is a dire circumstance, it's probably because one is just a complete fucking moron.

Googi
09-28-2020, 09:00 AM

1. Get jail time, and..

Ive been audited, offsetting is a business strategy everyone uses, you buy inventory or expensive equipment at the end of the year and it washes away X amount of profit and carries over to next year. Rinse and repeat.

I dont have wages, i own a company.

No one goes to jail for civil crimes?

You stupid?

Googi
09-28-2020, 09:02 AM

90% of taxes in america are paid by the lowest income bracket because they cannot escape the taxes

this is how america has worked for 100 years, sorry if you are clueless and dirt poor

also trump paid plenty of state taxes

Googi
09-28-2020, 09:03 AM
Pretty ironic that someone posts that people don't understand how taxes work and then right away someone demonstrates it.

I have a million dollars in revenue. I also have a million dollar in expenses. My taxable income is zero. Yet my business is booming and I'm getting paid. Do you understand now?

Jail time lol.

Not gonna lie this made me laugh, thanks dude and good morning

Drakborn
09-28-2020, 09:12 AM

Jail time lol.

Ive been audited, offsetting is a business strategy everyone uses, you buy inventory or expensive equipment at the end of the year and it washes away X amount of profit and carries over to next year. Rinse and repeat.

I dont have wages, i own a company.

No one goes to jail for civil crimes?

You stupid?

The fact that you two are conflating business taxes and personal income taxes prove you have no fucking clue what you're talking about.

Pretzelle
09-28-2020, 09:27 AM
90% of taxes in america are paid by the lowest income bracket because they cannot escape the taxes

this is how america has worked for 100 years, sorry if you are clueless and dirt poor

Florida doesn't have state taxes.

GinnasP99
09-28-2020, 09:29 AM
I still haven't got my 2019 tax return =(

hobart
09-28-2020, 10:07 AM
No one is joining the democrat party, my dude. The flow is in the other direction

No.

The actual flow of registered affiliation is toward unaffiliated.

The trend of either party pulling from the unaffiliated pool is Republicans are gaining from within the existing voting pool (older people) and Democrats are gaining with first time voters (young people).

hobart
09-28-2020, 10:17 AM
I still haven't got my 2019 tax return =(

You file your own return so you have it the second you complete it. Do you mean you haven't gotten your refund?

The last time I got a refund was during the first term of the Clinton presidency. That's when I stopped loaning the FED my money at 0%.

BlackBellamy
09-28-2020, 10:25 AM
The fact that you two are conflating business taxes and personal income taxes prove you have no fucking clue what you're talking about.

Those are just examples; taxes are taxes. It's the same concept.

He wrote off $70,000 for hairstyling and $210,000 for an event photographer. Legit expenses considering he was on TV and doing events. Add a bunch more and there you go.

Stop thinking like a poor person. For example, if you're poor and you want to get around you either save money or get a loan and buy a car. You then pay sales taxes on that car, and on the gas and parts it uses. On top of that you lose income from whatever opportunity that car money was going get you if you didn't buy the car.

If you're rich, your car is owned by some company that is owned by some other company you own and they provide the car to you as part of your compensation package and take care of all the rest. That car is income to you, but as income you offset it by getting expensive haircuts you need for TV. So you don't pay for the car and you don't pay for any associated taxes, and the company that does has losses on loans it makes to another of your companies so it doesn't have any income either. The same goes for your plane and your boat, well maybe not your boat cause you don't need that to get around, but I guess if you sponsor some yacht race you can write the boat off as well, so yeah a boat.

Strictly speaking though, Trump through his holdings has paid more taxes in one year than the combined gross worth of everyone who has ever played on p99 ever.

Pretzelle
09-28-2020, 10:57 AM
Those are just examples; taxes are taxes. It's the same concept.

He wrote off $70,000 for hairstyling and $210,000 for an event photographer. Legit expenses considering he was on TV and doing events. Add a bunch more and there you go.

Stop thinking like a poor person. For example, if you're poor and you want to get around you either save money or get a loan and buy a car. You then pay sales taxes on that car, and on the gas and parts it uses. On top of that you lose income from whatever opportunity that car money was going get you if you didn't buy the car.

If you're rich, your car is owned by some company that is owned by some other company you own and they provide the car to you as part of your compensation package and take care of all the rest. That car is income to you, but as income you offset it by getting expensive haircuts you need for TV. So you don't pay for the car and you don't pay for any associated taxes, and the company that does has losses on loans it makes to another of your companies so it doesn't have any income either. The same goes for your plane and your boat, well maybe not your boat cause you don't need that to get around, but I guess if you sponsor some yacht race you can write the boat off as well, so yeah a boat.

Strictly speaking though, Trump through his holdings has paid more taxes in one year than the combined gross worth of everyone who has ever played on p99 ever.

Citation needed. Trump Organization dead because of fraud. Trump is an overleveraged con-artist with no liquid assets.

Viscere
09-28-2020, 11:57 AM
Itt : Trumpists mouth breathers with Orange balls deep down their throats frothing at the mouth while defending their orange dear leader

Googi
09-28-2020, 11:59 AM
who knew combovers were so expensive

Barkingturtle
09-28-2020, 12:09 PM
Describing a system whereby those who gain the most from our society contribute less than the working class whose labor makes the society possible isn't quite the defense of Trump some of you seem to believe it is. Yes, our system is set up to reward corruption among the most wealthy, but only the most dissonant suckers would defend such a system.

You are ripe for exploitation.

Gwaihir
09-28-2020, 12:13 PM
Describing a system whereby those who gain the most from our society contribute less than the working class whose labor makes the society possible isn't quite the defense of Trump some of you seem to believe it is. Yes, our system is set up to reward corruption among the most wealthy, but only the most dissonant suckers would defend such a system.

You are ripe for exploitation.

If you dont like the system that has been made, you're free to make your own system and post your selfies there.

Woke Locc
09-28-2020, 12:28 PM
How much taxes did people Trump paid to do stuff for him pay?

peterpal
09-28-2020, 12:41 PM
It's been pointless to list any flaws about Trump. He could go on a killing spree on camera and his cult following will do any kind of mental gymnastics to explain why that was actually a good thing or he didn't mean it that way.

Gwaihir
09-28-2020, 12:46 PM
It's been pointless to list any flaws about Trump. He could go on a killing spree on camera and his cult following will do any kind of mental gymnastics to explain why that was actually a good thing or he didn't mean it that way.

Someone's going to go on a killing spree pretty soon if you all don't calm and stop pulling the general populace into your godless and wanton destruction of people's livelihood.

Between the overlords' overreaching plandemic, pushing down on the top, and the Lumpen's chaotic destruction below, you're bound to crack a few nuts in the squeeze, if'n u knalwm sayin.

Ya'll need Jesus, sobriety, and serenity.

Satan being the God of this world, and all (2 Cor 4:4)

charmcitysking
09-28-2020, 01:05 PM
The only thing funnier about Trump pissing off the American left is how much he pisses off the European left. Guy's not even on the same continent and he lives in your head rent free.

Also - get better tax advisors? Sorry you suck at paying taxes. There's quite a big difference between tax avoidance and tax evasion.

#KAG

kjs86z
09-28-2020, 01:54 PM

you trollin bro?

https://taxfoundation.org/summary-latest-federal-income-tax-data-2018-update/#:~:text=In%202016%2C%20the%20top%2050,percent%20c ombined%20(30.5%20percent).

The data demonstrates that the U.S. individual income tax continues to be very progressive, borne primarily by the highest income earners.[2]

In 2016, 140.9 million taxpayers reported earning $10.2 trillion in adjusted gross income and paid $1.4 trillion in individual income taxes.

- The share of reported income earned by the top 1 percent of taxpayers fell slightly to 19.7 percent in 2016. Their share of federal individual income taxes fell slightly, to 37.3 percent.

- In 2016, the top 50 percent of all taxpayers paid 97 percent of all individual income taxes, while the bottom 50 percent paid the remaining 3 percent.

- The top 1 percent paid a greater share of individual income taxes (37.3 percent) than the bottom 90 percent combined (30.5 percent).

BlackBellamy
09-28-2020, 02:15 PM

"Killing spree" is such a loaded phrase.

Pretzelle
09-28-2020, 02:30 PM
A president that is personally indebted for over $400,000,000 is an enormous liability and a global security risk.

Googi
09-28-2020, 02:39 PM
The only thing funnier about Trump pissing off the American left is how much he pisses off the European left. Guy's not even on the same continent and he lives in your head rent free.

Also - get better tax advisors? Sorry you suck at paying taxes. There's quite a big difference between tax avoidance and tax evasion.

#KAG

LOl i like this guy A+ Post

Gwaihir
09-28-2020, 02:47 PM
A president that is personally indebted for over $400,000,000 is an enormous liability and a global security risk.

Every US president in recent history is indebted by over 400,000,000$ to his benefactors. Did you think they were "buying their support" of their candidate?

Every potential candidate for the Throne is 100% kosher certified.

Seek Christ if you're looking for a leader worthy of your admiration..

Hope this helps.

GinnasP99
09-28-2020, 02:49 PM
"Killing spree" is such a loaded phrase.

Monster kill

Googi
09-28-2020, 02:52 PM

the only risk involving donald trump is his health, his finances are not even remotely relevant to anything he is doing as president, when he is done he can go back to doing what he does bests

win

thats in 4 years 3 months i think ?

Gwaihir
09-28-2020, 02:57 PM
the only risk involving donald trump is his health, his finances are not even remotely relevant to anything he is doing as president, when he is done he can go back to doing what he does bests

win

thats in 4 years 3 months i think ?

Do the doll hairs really mean anything after sitting on the Iron Throne, though?

douglas1999
09-28-2020, 05:02 PM

He has many flaws, I think he's a narcissistic brat in many ways. If he went on a murder spree, I would fully condemn it and hope he goes to prison for life.

Conversely, if he personally cures cancer, msnbc will ask "why didn't he do it sooner?!?!"

"Trump achieves world peace"
"Let's riot!!"

The mental gymnastics thing I get, but it goes both ways and it's just insanely more present on the left currently. I don't even know if I'm going to vote, I'm not a republican and I'm not a conservative. Voted for obama twice. I just really can't stand the slimeball tactics being used by democrats and the daily temper tantrums they have over non-issues, and joe biden just fuckin sucks. He's been a career politician for like 60 years and has done fuck all for anyone.

douglas1999
09-28-2020, 05:07 PM
Let's rage against the machine yall, by voting in a 100 year old career politician establishment pandering no-platform having idiot. Yeahhh, stick it to the man by voting for the man

Patriam1066
09-28-2020, 05:10 PM
Trump is not doing shit about Turks killing Armenians

Googi
09-28-2020, 05:10 PM
because no one cares about turks or armenians, we care about america

you go do something

Patriam1066
09-28-2020, 05:12 PM
You’re going to hell if you don’t care about armenians

peterpal
09-28-2020, 06:09 PM
https://twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/190866856624668672?lang=en

BlackBellamy
09-28-2020, 06:13 PM
Are the Turks doing it now?

I mean I cared about the Armenians of the past. Not sure what those guys are up to now though. I mean except the current Former SSR Jousting Match they have going on.

douglas1999
09-28-2020, 06:17 PM
You god damn retards do not understand how taxes work at all. Income tax paid by individuals is completely different than income tax paid by business owners, because they have mandatory expenditures. Do you even take five seconds to look into things or do you just drink the morphine of the headlines from your preferred outlet?

This is such an idiotic boneheaded hail mary smear from the nyt and democrats. We get it, you don't like that you lost. You are very angry at trump. Biden btw, literally condemned legal tax loopholes that he himself uses. This is how 3rd graders think.

Patriam1066
09-28-2020, 06:18 PM
Why exactly do teachers pay a higher portion of their income in taxes than casino owners? I am really and truly asking, because it doesn’t make a whole lot of sense to me

douglas1999
09-28-2020, 06:21 PM
Here's a tim pool video (yeah sorry) that lays it out like completely clearly: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qc-XxjTXbWk

douglas1999
09-28-2020, 06:35 PM
Why exactly do teachers pay a higher portion of their income in taxes than casino owners? I am really and truly asking, because it doesn’t make a whole lot of sense to me

Because rich people can contribute far more net tax revenue for society if you don't incentivize them putting their money in tax loopholes by taxing them at an obscenely high rate. Again, trump has not done anything illegal. If you want to change the laws that permit him to do this, then vote for it. But it will have trade offs for innocent people further down the ladder.

Taxing rich CEO owners at a high rate ensures that the thousands of other human beings who work for them will be laid off at a higher rate. This is why the 15\hr minimum wage proposal, for example, is like bone headedly stupid.

Fuck 15\hr, everyone should just have a 100,000 dollar yearly income guys! What could possibly happen? It's not like resources are finite or anything.

Gwaihir
09-28-2020, 06:48 PM

That depends on if the "casino owner" is paying himself a salary, instead of utilizing the "corporation" to afford the position of "owner"/"CEO" certain luxuries.

This delves into a much larger matter; that is to say, it requires completely re-envisioning how the US (and the world, by extension, for the most part) defines the legal entity and status of a "Corporation", which ultimately requires repealing Citizens United to address as well.

So, if you don't like the way things are, where a corporation can operate in a rather biased version of "Profit and Loss"; repeal Citizen's United, because if the Corporation is paying the "owner" a salary, and that salary is higher than your salary; he's paying more than you in "income tax" and this is undeniable no matter how you look at it, but that isn't how "Corporation Owners" are paying themselves. Often, they're not even paying themselves a salary at all, and all their "personal property" is actually property of the Corporation; if they're doing it "right".

By law, the "Gross profit" of a corporation, is the property of the corporation; which is its own independent entity. If the corporation is able to Houdini those "Gross Profits" , through various caveats we'll refer to as "Fringe Benefits", to a point at which the "Net Profit" on the Profit and Loss sheet reports Zero Net growth then the corporation, by law, has zero tax liability, since it did not gain cash/assets.

If the corporation stashes said profits away through an increase in assets on its balance sheet, then it is liable for Inventory Tax / Tangible Property Tax (TPP) but no matter how you chop it up "Income Tax" is the largest source of Revenue accounting for 50% of the Federal Government's revenue, while "Corporate Income Tax" only accounts for 7% despite being nearly 100% of what we define as the "economy".

It really just comes down to repealing Citizens United, and terminating the practice of Corporate Buybacks etc. None of the candidates are talking about this, however, as they're getting shitloads of cash on the dole for contriving the "Black Lives Matter" and other equally banal contrived "social" issues, on top of the fact that they're bought and paid for Kosher-Approved Overlords.

Baler
09-28-2020, 06:51 PM
I'm mad about income tax and social security.

A temporary solution turned long term.

hobart
09-28-2020, 07:35 PM
You god damn retards do not understand how taxes work at all. Income tax paid by individuals is completely different than income tax paid by business owners, because they have mandatory expenditures. Do you even take five seconds to look into things or do you just drink the morphine of the headlines from your preferred outlet?

This is such an idiotic boneheaded hail mary smear from the nyt and democrats. We get it, you don't like that you lost. You are very angry at trump. Biden btw, literally condemned legal tax loopholes that he himself uses. This is how 3rd graders think.

Don't you live in Shithalis or one of the other exclusive cities south of Tacoma? Obviously you're banking if you live there. How much income tax did you pay on average over the last five years? I think understanding your personal tax situation will lend credence to all your expertise.

Woke Locc
09-28-2020, 08:01 PM
Here's a tim pool video (yeah sorry) that lays it out like completely clearly: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qc-XxjTXbWk

https://i.imgur.com/0AXlBTh.gif

Spergand
09-28-2020, 08:25 PM
Taxes are theft

Baler
09-28-2020, 08:41 PM
Taxes are theft

Being Taxed to vote or own firearms is against the constitution

The US Constitution is exceptionally written.

Spergand
09-28-2020, 08:49 PM
The constitution is a punch list for all the ways youre going to get fucked and not do shit about it

Woke Locc
09-28-2020, 08:54 PM
Taxes are theft

On the topic of Biden, Delaware is a well-known tax shelter. Haha

Googi
09-28-2020, 08:56 PM
You’re going to hell if you don’t care about armenians

Theres no hell, and no one cares about armenians i promise

Topgunben
09-28-2020, 09:10 PM
You know. For some reason, neither Democrats or Republicans can get a tax reform bill that simplifies our tax code to a point where it should fit on max 10 pages.

You know who that doesn’t benefit? Lawyers, accountants, large businesses, the IRS, and politicians. More complex tax laws cripple the little man, yet create a barrier for entry that blesses the establishment (both private and public)

Donald Trump is just playing the game. He said it when he was running so this should be no surprise. You’ll notice that no one has accused him of tax fraud. The only accusations against him are that he has paid so little taxes compared to many many others. Should you blame him? Or the system that perpetuates this ever-complex tax code?

That’s one thing I am disappointed in Trump for, he said he would drain the swamp, but I see no change in the right direction when it comes to tax law. My guess is that we are likely to see abortion made illegal long before the tax code is simplified.

Woke Locc
09-28-2020, 09:16 PM
You know. For some reason, neither Democrats or Republicans can get a tax reform bill that simplifies our tax code to a point where it should fit on max 10 pages.

You know who that doesn’t benefit? Lawyers, accountants, large businesses, the IRS, and politicians. More complex tax laws cripple the little man, yet create a barrier for entry that blesses the establishment (both private and public)

Donald Trump is just playing the game. He said it when he was running so this should be no surprise. You’ll notice that no one has accused him of tax fraud. The only accusations against him are that he has paid so little taxes compared to many many others. Should you blame him? Or the system that perpetuates this ever-complex tax code?

That’s one thing I am disappointed in Trump for, he said he would drain the swamp, but I see no change in the right direction when it comes to tax law. My guess is that we are likely to see abortion made illegal long before the tax code is simplified.

Alot of the tax code only exists to promote growth and investment

Why do you hate the global poor?

Topgunben
09-28-2020, 09:19 PM
Alot of the tax code only exists to promote growth and investment

Why do you hate the global poor?

I bet you have closets full of Mary Kay makeup and Hoover Vacuums.

Woke Locc
09-28-2020, 09:47 PM
I bet you have closets full of Mary Kay makeup and Hoover Vacuums.

Not much room in there for anyone else tbh

Topgunben
09-28-2020, 09:50 PM
Not much room in there for anyone else tbh

Lol. That reminds of the scene from Billy Madison when Billy apologizes to Steve Buschemi and then Steve crosses Billy’s name off the chalk board and puts on hot red lipstick.

dennardscott86
09-28-2020, 09:52 PM
Filing an income tax return is voluntary.
United States stated that our “system of taxation is based upon voluntary assessment and payment, not upon distraint”.

Dont pay if you don't want to or you cant. Yeah you will go to jail but at least your soul will be free of burdens Lolol

kaizersoze
09-28-2020, 10:57 PM

actually thats not true. He was found guilty of undervaluing a lot of what he inherited from his father.
https://apnews.com/article/0452d29cd2564eaf97605ab90acc3a67

Topgunben
09-28-2020, 11:00 PM
actually thats not true. He was found guilty of undervaluing a lot of what he inherited from his father.

Then bring a case against the man and prove him guilty of such fraud.

With as many enemies as Trump has, surely this would be something someone would go after him for. Hell, Trumps under constant scrutiny for just about everything he does.

BlackBellamy
09-28-2020, 11:22 PM
Filing an income tax return is voluntary.
United States stated that our “system of taxation is based upon voluntary assessment and payment, not upon distraint”.

Dont pay if you don't want to or you cant. Yeah you will go to jail but at least your soul will be free of burdens Lolol

United States has stated no such thing, that was written by some guy whose name we don't even know.

What they meant is that if you sue the government because you think they screwed up your taxes, you have to actually pay those taxes first or you lose the ability to sue the government, otherwise everyone would just sue instead of paying. And if you don't pay in full and your suit gets tossed out then you have no one to blame but yourself because you voluntarily calculated those taxes yourself instead of having the government do it for you. That's what voluntary means. It means you volunteer to figure it out so the government doesn't have to. But someone is going to figure it out one way or the other.

People usually have the wrong impression of what volunteering and voluntary is; I urge them to join the US Army to have it figured out for them real quick.

BlackBellamy
09-29-2020, 12:36 AM
NO, YOU IDIOTS. THAT’S NOT HOW TAXES WORK. – AN ACCOUNTANT’S GUIDE TO WHY YOU ARE A GULLIBLE MORON (https://monsterhunternation.com/2020/09/28/no-you-idiots-thats-not-how-taxes-work-an-accountants-guide-to-why-you-are-a-gullible-moron/) - an arrogant sounding article headline from some science fiction author

Viscere
09-29-2020, 03:39 AM
Itt : Trumpists mouth breathers with Orange balls deep down their throats frothing at the mouth while defending their orange dear leader

Splade
09-29-2020, 09:35 AM

Good accounting and using every write off you can doesn't make you a "tax dodger". You would be amazed at the things you can legally write off. As long as youre reinvesting in your business and growing it, you can go forever without paying taxes (look at Amazon). Businesses already get fucked by having to pay employment taxes. Just because he didn't pay income tax doesn't mean he didn't pay a shit load of employment and property taxes. Im not a Trump fan but this thread really shows how uneducated people really are

BlackBellamy
09-29-2020, 09:57 AM
something

This entire thread is people explaining how taxes work to people who have no idea how money works but man do they hate the President.

I bet anything when you filled out your taxes you checked the box for standard deduction and were done. Next year, don't check that box. Don't evade taxes.

Pretzelle
09-29-2020, 09:58 AM
Bending over backwards to slurp the the cheeto dust off of that old con-man's balls.

Woke Locc
09-29-2020, 10:04 AM
This entire thread is people explaining how taxes work to people who have no idea how money works but man do they hate the President.

I bet anything when you filled out your taxes you checked the box for standard deduction and were done. Next year, don't check that box. Don't evade taxes.

What's untrue about paying a specific amount in personal income tax?

Where's the lie? :D

Ahldagor
09-29-2020, 12:56 PM
So obviously the tax evasion is infuriating but it's commonplace for those that have means. Poor people pay taxes, rich people pay tax lawyers. Simple fact of living under a system designed for and by capital.

What's more important--and unusual--about Trump's taxes is the fact he's close to half a billion dollars in debt to unknown entities despite the tax games. He's either been defrauding the IRS or the banks lending him money or, most likely, both. And in any event it's very unlikely these debt holders have the same interests as any of us, and yet they hold immense leverage over the president, a craven, wealth-obsessed conman.

If one doesn't understand why this is a dire circumstance, it's probably because one is just a complete fucking moron.

The debtors are what the HoR is looking to look into, but how many folks are gonna buy the spin of look at what or how he paid?

DMN
09-29-2020, 12:57 PM
Bending over backwards to slurp the the cheeto dust off of that old con-man's balls.

Yep, donald trump is the only billionaire to use the tax code to his advantage. What a con artist.

Viscere
09-29-2020, 01:35 PM
I live in Switzerland, we don't have much taxes here, not much to evade anyways

charmcitysking
09-29-2020, 02:00 PM
I live in Switzerland, we don't have much taxes here, not much to evade anyways

And yet, you still paid more than Trump :(

Pretzelle
09-29-2020, 02:53 PM
Yep, donald trump is the only billionaire to use the tax code to his advantage. What a con artist.

There's zero chance he's an actual billionaire.

Tunabros
09-29-2020, 02:57 PM
tax evasion?
hello? based department?

DMN
09-29-2020, 03:10 PM
There's zero chance he's an actual billionaire.

You really have been jonesing ever since russiarussiarussiarussia blew up in the dems idiotic faces,eh?

kjs86z
09-29-2020, 03:29 PM
You really have been jonesing ever since russiarussiarussiarussia blew up in the dems idiotic faces,eh?

its impossible to discuss anything with a far left winger

brain chemistry is completely out of whack

Jibartik
09-29-2020, 03:36 PM
If a $70k haircut being tax deductible is "fine" for any conservative then Im going to have go ahead and say the collapse has happened and far left wingers were not the cause.

Pretzelle
09-29-2020, 03:44 PM
its impossible to discuss anything with a far left winger

brain chemistry is completely out of whack

HERE COMES THE MULTICULTURALISM TORNADO

DMN
09-29-2020, 03:56 PM
If a $70k haircut being tax deductible is "fine" for any conservative then Im going to have go ahead and say the collapse has happened and far left wingers were not the cause.

He didn't pay 70k for a haircut. It was 70k for people to manage his hair when he was doing the apprentice TV show. And since his hair/appearance was a part of the show it becomes part of the cost to run the show. Good lord you are dumb.

Jibartik
09-29-2020, 04:12 PM
lol good lord you are mad!

Even if there were tax incentives that would allow for anything that you just said:

If a $70k haircut being tax deductible is "fine" for any conservative then I'm going to have go ahead and say the collapse has happened and far left wingers were not the cause.

Now stop being so persinally attacked by this stuff you are not donald trump.

Patriam1066
09-29-2020, 04:13 PM
That’s more than the annual salary of a teacher

Not justifiable. They all do it, but don’t defend the tax code

Jibartik
09-29-2020, 04:31 PM
Fwiw other celeb hair expenses seem to be around 10k so its totally rational to assume someone like Trump would be doing a little tax evasion claiming his were 70.

What bothers me is that we have 2 groups of people that will give their idol a pass on anything, while they claim the other idol is a demegog or puppet.

And what really bothers me is the ones that are "conservative" say I'm "dumb" for questioning someone's 70k claim on haircuts.

It's outrageous.

DMN
09-29-2020, 04:32 PM
lol good lord you are mad!

Even if there were tax incentives that would allow for anything that you just said:

Now stop being so persinally attacked by this stuff you are not donald trump.

A 70k haircut would be investigated quite thoroughly for tax fraud, and that's not what happened, quoting your idiotic comment doesn't make it any more true. If its not fraud who cares if its a legit business expense. People in hair care don't deserve to make money or something?

Jibartik
09-29-2020, 04:49 PM
I've said my peace, anyone who thinks thata 70k write of is "fine", is not a conservative. If you got I think haircuts should be free then please just keep polishing your ar15 waiting for the great command.

Googi
09-29-2020, 04:50 PM

Why is he a free man then? Probably fake news

Feels great

Googi
09-29-2020, 04:51 PM
Joe biden requested 2 breaks during the debate.

Might need a nap right after

Donald packed a juicebox

Lets fucking do this

DMN
09-29-2020, 04:58 PM
I've said my peace, anyone who thinks thata 70k write of is "fine", is not a conservative. If you got I think haircuts should be free then please just keep polishing your ar15 waiting for the great command.

70k could be the entirety of his apprentice shows... that's like 10+ years man. Wow, a billionaire doing a super popular TV show paid 7kish a year for a hairstylist. Ya, I'm sure those conservatives cant sleep at night over it.

Jibartik
09-29-2020, 05:11 PM
Here we have a conservative that thinks a haircut for an entertainer should be a tax write off, and I'm the dumb extremist.

fastboy21
09-29-2020, 05:14 PM
750$

Loooooooooool

How many people did you employ/hire to do productive things?

BTW, I'm not a Trump person...but there is a reason (in the literal sense of the word, whether you agree with it or not) that people who actually build shit with their lives get tax incentives. Trump isn't the only one (on either side of the aisle), and he certainly didn't create the system that let him do it.

Jibartik
09-29-2020, 05:14 PM

This many: https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/elections/2016/06/09/donald-trump-unpaid-bills-republican-president-laswuits/85297274/

Patriam1066
09-29-2020, 05:17 PM
Fwiw other celeb hair expenses seem to be around 10k so its totally rational to assume someone like Trump would be doing a little tax evasion claiming his were 70.

What bothers me is that we have 2 groups of people that will give their idol a pass on anything, while they claim the other idol is a demegog or puppet.

And what really bothers me is the ones that are "conservative" say I'm "dumb" for questioning someone's 70k claim on haircuts.

It's outrageous.

The tax code is and has been bull shit for a long time. Tax evasion should result in the death penalty for not only the perpetrator but also his entire bloodline. It’s really time to start enforcing social penalties for profligacy in the name of Jupiter Capitolinus

douglas1999
09-29-2020, 05:22 PM
If anyone could be bothered to actually read the ny times article in question, they themselves point out he actually *paid* millions in income tax. His tax *liability* was 750 dollars, but they of course open with the 750 figure cause people are too damn dumb to figure anything out and they know you're gullible sheep.

Think about it socratically; why the fuck would he pay anything at all, if he was exploiting illegalities to do it? "Sure uhhh, I'll pay 750 dollars even though I'm a billionaire and nobody will notice!". You can get pissed all you want about him writing off haircuts or whatever so you can remain angry at him even though the narrative you were fed is a total horseshit lie, but I'd suggest you should be angrier at the people feeding you this lie.

Domo
09-29-2020, 05:28 PM
correct me if I am wrong, but is this debate even needed?
sounds like everyone made their choice already months ago who they voting for?!

Jibartik
09-29-2020, 05:28 PM
I think celebrities' writing off their entourage is despicable and we should be changing the law right now instead of measuring each others internet reading dicks.

In the old days when shit like this happened and it turned out the little man was getting screwed, we'd make a national interest about fixing it.

Now we make one about whos political idol is smarter than the others its so insane what is this ROME???

DMN
09-29-2020, 05:31 PM
Here we have a conservative that thinks a haircut for an entertainer should be a tax write off, and I'm the dumb extremist.

I's a fucking TV show that entirely features trump as the main actor who himself has always been closely link to his hair/hair style. I'm sure he had makeup artists on there too. Showbiz is a business just like any other man. You need to pay costs to get to final production.

Jibartik
09-29-2020, 05:37 PM
I's a fucking TV show that entirely features trump as the main actor who himself has always been closely link to his hair/hair style. I'm sure he had makeup artists on there too. Showbiz is a business just like any other man. You need to pay costs to get to final production.

I disagree, showbuisness is not important enough to deserve tax incentives, how could you argue that Movistar's should get tax breaks but working class people shouldn't be able to write off their clothes that they wear to work or their means of conveyance? We're talking about the vast majority of people in this country vs an incredibly small, and wealthy subset of artists for gods sake. Tell me you think they have tax write offs for any reason other than in the past they had very expensive lawyers. Try and convince me of that!

Lets be reasonable, the news is saying this: Trump also wrote off $95k for a “a favorite hair and makeup artist of Ivanka Trump”

I have every right to be outraged about that and think if they cant trace every penny to whom, than we live in a country this has lost its rocker. Until the news reports more about it I cant do anything but demand more deatails about it.

And yet I have you telling me Im dumb for that and that I should just take your word for what probably happened and that its all totally fine. Like cool, if you're fine with it, why are you commenting? Shouldnt you be just sitting by your fireplace?

Jibartik
09-29-2020, 05:42 PM
How much money is Hollywood worming its way out of by writing off everything they do as a beauty expense??

I would imagine 50% of their lavish lifestyle is being written off. I'm probably foolish, and its more like 100%

Its like, I dont even care about Trump. Im mad about this, are you kidding me, celebrities' can write off beauty expenses?? This is some hunger games shit everyone should be mad at this regardless of your religion.

charmcitysking
09-29-2020, 05:50 PM
Gonna be a bloodbath

fastboy21
09-29-2020, 05:56 PM
This many: https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/elections/2016/06/09/donald-trump-unpaid-bills-republican-president-laswuits/85297274/

If Trump broke the law he should be punished, but the actual problem is that he probably didn't break the law. He just played the game, like most of the super wealthy...on both sides of the aisle.

As for his other business practices (like breaking deals and not paying people) this is not new. Folks have known about his unethical business practices for decades --- even the article you linked is more than four years old. It doesn't have anything to do with him taking advantage of the tax code.

Everyone knows the tax code is broken in America...but blaming Trump for it is a non-sequitur for me. And again, this is coming from someone who isn't a Trump fan...there is plenty of shit to pin on him that is actually his fault without blaming him for the idiotic tax code in America.

Googi
09-29-2020, 05:58 PM

we still have to convince all the fools who plan on voting biden to vote for trump, and restore their faith in america

I would rather see the debate in a wrestling ring, 2 old guys who dies first?

Anyones game

Googi
09-29-2020, 06:00 PM
ill be buying myself a brand new 8k tv this christmas and writing it off as a security camera monitor

whos fuckin mad?

Domo
09-29-2020, 06:00 PM
we still have to convince all the fools who plan on voting biden to vote for trump, and restore their faith in america

I would rather see the debate in a wrestling ring, 2 old guys who dies first?

Anyones game

you sound like an extremist.

Oh well, gonna head back playing Fallout 4 and watch later the highlights off this debate

Jibartik
09-29-2020, 06:08 PM
If Trump broke the law he should be punished, but the actual problem is that he probably didn't break the law. He just played the game, like most of the super wealthy...on both sides of the aisle.

As for his other business practices (like breaking deals and not paying people) this is not new. Folks have known about his unethical business practices for decades --- even the article you linked is more than four years old. It doesn't have anything to do with him taking advantage of the tax code.

Everyone knows the tax code is broken in America...but blaming Trump for it is a non-sequitur for me. And again, this is coming from someone who isn't a Trump fan...there is plenty of shit to pin on him that is actually his fault without blaming him for the idiotic tax code in America.

Yeah I think you're absolutely 100% correct, however, that said, if moviestars are writing that stuff off, Im over it someone light the match already :p

Speaking of that, the ultimate tittle bout 1 is happening tonight?? That is blowing my mind.

Edit: This article seems to have compelling arguments that celebs are not able to write that stuff off. (https://deadline.com/2020/09/actors-equity-secretary-treasurer-sandra-karas-doubts-that-donald-trumps-70000-in-apprentice-haircuts-were-tax-deductible-1234586623/)

The funny thing is we should be waiting to hear from other celebs before we pass any judgement on this one. We should wait to hear from the rest of hollywood, is this something that all celebs do? Some? One? If its just Trump, its pretty clear to me he was knowingly breaking the law. If it's some, then it's still, pretty clear to me he was knowingly breaking the law. If it's all, then we need to change that law for crying out loud.

DMN
09-29-2020, 06:18 PM
I imagine Biden will get the Michele Obummer treatment. No matter how hideous, boy is she ever gorgeous.

Patriam1066
09-29-2020, 06:27 PM
ill be buying myself a brand new 8k tv this christmas and writing it off as a security camera monitor

whos fuckin mad?

You may as well be on Medicaid, equally harmful to your country

-TK-
09-29-2020, 06:29 PM

You're avoiding the question because you employ no one and provide nothing to your community. Got it. Meanwhile, the Trump agencies employ over 22,000 people currently. Then you show us that over the last ~35 years he's had some bad dealings with contractors. You just assume that all those cases the contractor was on the up-and-up, and Trump was always in the wrong. Got it. Apparently you don't work in any big cities on large construction projects because this stuff happens a lot. 60 lawsuits and a couple hundred liens and settlements over billions of dollars worth of projects in the last 35 years doesn't scream corruption. I'm not saying Trump is the most honest businessman out there by any means, but he is far from the most corrupt and what you linked is just a smear piece designed to goad people that have no idea what working with big money is like. It's a lot of lawyers. Of course they're not going to write an article about the thousands or tens of thousands other small contractors that did get paid over the course of the last 35-40 years. Those headlines won't make you angry enough to click.

With the hair stuff, sure it seems egregious to me, but I'm not a celebrity that has my hair done for TV and public appearances like he does. From everything I can find the $70k was from a 12 year time span breaking it down to about $5,833.33 a year. That's $200 a pop for his hair 29 times a year. And I'm sure they have stylists that charge just for being there whether he really lets them do anything to it or not. That doesn't seam outlandish for someone that is in the spotlight as much as he was/is and depending on how everything is structured, it might have had to go through his personal taxes if he used his own people outside of those provided by the production company. I don't know about the Ivanka hair thing, because of course we have no details - just a sensationalist news article. But again, it all depends on how his businesses are structured and what they said her role was. I doubt it will cause him much fuss in the end outside of public opinion. The web of LLC's and X-corps gets very complicated very fast for these guys.

It's easy to vilify Trump right now for this stuff because it's in your face and a lot of you already just hate him so he's an easy target. It sounds like your real issue is with American tax law and his ability to even make deductions on this stuff. It's not so bad once you learn how to use it, or can pay someone to use it for you.

Patriam1066
09-29-2020, 06:36 PM
It’s the tax code, not Trump personally. Remove your idol from this situation and tell me you’d be OK with a liberal billionaire paying so little

Hell, look at Amazon’s tax profile

Patriam1066
09-29-2020, 06:36 PM
Stop playing teams, to the lobbyists who run this country we’re all only 3/5ths of a person

douglas1999
09-29-2020, 06:42 PM
Haha, just saw a video where biden was speaking to troops and said some applause line generic thing and they didn't clap and he said "clap for that you stupid bastards". I'm sure I will hear all about it on msnbc and cnn and abc and cbs and nbcnews!

Patriam1066
09-29-2020, 06:46 PM
The stupid bastards thing is hilarious

Googi
09-29-2020, 07:05 PM
Sorry your a dirt poor armenian patriam, what a loser

Googi
09-29-2020, 07:06 PM
you sound like an extremist.

Oh well, gonna head back playing Fallout 4 and watch later the highlights off this debate

i think you are an extremist

a kid wasts his time on a pointless video game and misses an important debate which should be helping to enforce your vote

i bet you have nothing in the bank and your mom pays for your haircuts, if you have any hair that is

Googi
09-29-2020, 07:07 PM
I imagine Biden will get the Michele Obummer treatment. No matter how hideous, boy is she ever gorgeous.

You know michelle is a tranny right? Soon as joan rivers mentioned it they killed her ass to shut her up

#demorats

Baler
09-29-2020, 07:20 PM
https://i.imgur.com/6OOFekE.gif

Lookin forward to this one lol

Jibartik
09-29-2020, 07:26 PM
It’s the tax code, not Trump personally. Remove your idol from this situation and tell me you’d be OK with a liberal billionaire paying so little

Hell, look at Amazon’s tax profile

listen to this far leftist anti trump rhetoric

/s :p

Domo
09-29-2020, 07:36 PM
i think you are an extremist

a kid wasts his time on a pointless video game and misses an important debate which should be helping to enforce your vote

i bet you have nothing in the bank and your mom pays for your haircuts, if you have any hair that is

says the guy who have more accounts banned on this forum than he had friends in RL.

Donkey Hotay
09-29-2020, 07:46 PM
I'm thinking Red Jew wins this over Blue Jew. Don't forget to look engaged during the camera cutshots, goyim.

Woke Locc
09-29-2020, 07:49 PM
Smarter people than us wrote the tax code, so it's probably cool and good. Don't hate things you don't understand.

Topgunben
09-29-2020, 08:15 PM

The reason this debate is needed is for one reason, and one reason alone. To see if Joe Biden can keep it together for 90 mins.

Bidens not going to win over any Trump supporters, and Trumps not going to win any Biden supporters. But Trump may look so lively and energetic next to Biden, that Biden's base loses its fervor and falls short of showing up to vote.

Castle2.0
09-29-2020, 08:24 PM
We need to know if Joe is gonna drop out or keel over and die or be controlled by others after inaugurated.

"Am I voting for Joe or Kamala?"

That matters to moderates that know Kamala is as left as you get.

I am ready for this. Let the gaffes begin =)

Only a drug test and checking ears for communication devices could make it any more interesting =)

douglas1999
09-29-2020, 08:46 PM
The reason this debate is needed is for one reason, and one reason alone. To see if Joe Biden can keep it together for 90 mins.

Bidens not going to win over any Trump supporters, and Trumps not going to win any Biden supporters. But Trump may look so lively and energetic next to Biden, that Biden's base loses its fervor and falls short of showing up to vote.

Nah their dead cats will show up to vote en masse

indiscriminate_hater
09-29-2020, 08:52 PM
https://i.imgur.com/ftwyEU9.png

Baler
09-29-2020, 08:56 PM
Amazon, GE, Verison, Bank of America, Citigroup, Pfizer, FedEx & more
all have taken advantage of Obama era tax loopholes

OP took the bait put out by the mainstream media
Be mad that you didn't take advantage of it

Baler
09-29-2020, 08:59 PM
Will Biden have an earpiece to help bail him out of a dementia meltdown?

Trexller
09-29-2020, 09:04 PM
Will Biden have an earpiece to help bail him out of a dementia meltdown?

Biden's team refused the ear inspections, because his team has to conduct his debate for him.

They pumped him up with adderal and amphetamines, which is why they asked for the 30 min breaks which the trump camp denied.

Baler
09-29-2020, 09:06 PM
Biden's team refused the ear inspections, because his team has to conduct his debate for him.

They pumped him up with adderal and amphetamines, which is why they asked for the 30 min breaks which the trump camp denied.

They've got to be pumping him with some kind of drug/steroids.

Woke Locc
09-29-2020, 09:10 PM

Beat it ya hoser

Woke Locc
09-29-2020, 09:15 PM
Chris Wallace debating Trump

https://i.imgur.com/jsCrFTH.jpg

Baler
09-29-2020, 09:15 PM
It's gettin wild!
Chris Wallace is doing a lot of talking.
stfu wallace, let trump and biden debate.

Trexller
09-29-2020, 09:22 PM
see biden's googly glossy eyes? he's talking alot faster than usual...

he is blinking like twice a second

definitely doped up.

still continues to confuse thousands with millions, few times already

best quote so far from biden, "will you shut up man"

haha so bad

Baler
09-29-2020, 09:46 PM
Biden just tried to call Trump out on using tax loopholes that the Obama & Biden administration created.

Biden is now fibbing about manufacturing and jobs prior to covid under the trump pence administration.

Pretzelle
09-29-2020, 09:52 PM
I swear you guys live in some weird alternate reality.

Baler
09-29-2020, 09:53 PM
I swear you guys live in some weird alternate reality.

If you're watching the same debate that's live right now,, please feel free to post about it and what's being said by either person.

We'll all keep it civil and refrain from personal attacks on forum users. :)

Patriam1066
09-29-2020, 10:15 PM
This debate sucks, I’m voting Chris Wallace

Bardp1999
09-29-2020, 10:16 PM
I dont particularly like Trump because he is divisive, but Jebus Christ please dont Biden win.

peterpal
09-29-2020, 10:21 PM
I appreciate that the fox anchor to be pretty unbiased and bring up some of the presidents brain dead quotes

DoodyLich666
09-29-2020, 10:22 PM
Any good zingers yet? Or Have they just been talking over one another?

Bardp1999
09-29-2020, 10:25 PM
Oh yea Trump is throwing zingers left and right. Biden tried bringing up his sons service in Iraq and Trump immedatly was like "How about your other son who was a cocain addict and was dishonorably discharged" - Biden was about to lose it

Bardp1999
09-29-2020, 10:26 PM
Ive heard Trump drop "Space Force" twice - this shit is real yall

Woke Locc
09-29-2020, 10:29 PM
Joe just said Trump votes in Florida

Does that technically make him. A Florida man?

peterpal
09-29-2020, 10:35 PM
Chris Wallace won the debate

Baler
09-29-2020, 10:39 PM
what the heck did I just watch.

Pretzelle
09-29-2020, 10:41 PM
Chris Wallace had the best showing. Biden seemed like a normal old man. Trump seemed like he's coming down off massive amounts of amphetamines and Breitbart/Facebook spam from your grandma.

Baler
09-29-2020, 10:44 PM
Chris Wallace had the best showing. Biden seemed like a normal old man. Trump seemed like he's coming down off massive amounts of amphetamines and Breitbart/Facebook spam from your grandma.

I disagree, sleepy joe seemed hopped up on something in preparation. See previous videos of him speaking. If you watch the 2016 debate Trump debates offensively and in my opinion was more on point this time.

Wallace inserted himself into the debate a couple times but did a decent job I suppose.

Mead
09-29-2020, 10:50 PM
Trump seemed unhinged and unorganized. Sleepy Joe definitely took that one. It wasn't even close.

Bardp1999
09-29-2020, 10:51 PM
Wallace is a dancing clown but he did as good as anyone could have short of having both candidate on a shock collar to settle them down.

I dont think this debate changed anyones mind about anything

Pretzelle
09-29-2020, 10:52 PM
I disagree, sleepy joe seemed hopped up on something in preparation. See previous videos of him speaking. If you watch the 2016 debate Trump debates offensively and in my opinion was more on point this time.

Wallace inserted himself into the debate a couple times but did a decent job I suppose.

How does a normal, sane person watch that and come away with Trump being on point? He was a scatter-brained, tangential, dunce that stoked flames of violence and voter suppression while shouting about conspiracy theories that have been vigorously disproven time and time again.

Dude is a festering pile of shit and you guys just eat it up.

douglas1999
09-29-2020, 10:53 PM
Literally every response biden had was a vox or buzzfeed headline. He had absolutely zero specific details for anything he might propose as policy, other than maybe political platitudes that have been regurgitated for half a century. "He'll be bad, and I'll be good, cause, of, the working, and he did bad and, had I been president during totally unprecedented mega-pandemic, I would have done all the good things!"

Trump absolutely had him by the balls by pointing out that when, in like february, he wanted to restrict travel from china and democrats including biden and pelosi called it racist and xenophobic. Then two months later, accused him of not acting fast or drastically enough. This is total theater by democrats and I genuinely feel bad for people who still haven't recognized that. Yang\Tulsi would have been *a billion-billion* times better than fucking biden. What the actual hell.

Pretzelle
09-29-2020, 10:55 PM
TRUMP WAS ASKED TO CONDEMN WHITE SUPREMACY AND HE DIDN'T. The easiest, softballiest question ever and his response was "Proud Boys, stand back and stand by." Like, of course he did, but FUCKING WHAT?!

douglas1999
09-29-2020, 10:57 PM
I'm assuming that zero people posting here didn't pre-determine who they wanted to win. Trump had much more coherent and substantive responses, in my opinion. I think he screwed up on climate. Still, the over arching notion that biden has been in a position to make meaningful political changes for fuckin 50 years and hasn't done anything is quite relevant and salient in terms of a debate theater thing like this.

Woke Locc
09-29-2020, 10:58 PM
I thought Biden lost but thankfully it isn't a sportsball game. Don't wrestle with a pig.

Biden 2020

Pretzelle
09-29-2020, 11:01 PM
Biden wasn’t especially sharp, particularly in the first 30 minutes of the debate. But he was … fine. He wasn’t the guy who was constantly interrupting, or who refused to commit to respecting the results of the election, or who ducked the question when he was asked to denounce white supremacy. And he wasn’t the guy who needed a win, since he’s ahead in the polls.

Mead
09-29-2020, 11:01 PM
How does a normal, sane person watch that and come away with Trump being on point? He was a scatter-brained, tangential, dunce that stoked flames of violence and voter suppression while shouting about conspiracy theories that have been vigorously disproven time and time again.

Have you seen any of Baler's posts before?

Castle2.0
09-29-2020, 11:03 PM
TRUMP WAS ASKED TO CONDEMN WHITE SUPREMACY AND HE DIDN'T I guess designating the KKK a terrorist organization doesn't count.

Biden didn't get that done in his 47 years ;)

Overall, Sleepy Joe met the very low bar. Trump didn't perform great. It was quite boring.

Unless Trump ups his game or we catch Sleepy Joe on a bad dementia game, it's gonna stay boring. I'll catch highlights of future ones.

Patriam1066
09-29-2020, 11:07 PM
Trump sucks guys it’s ok to admit the vote four years ago was a well intentioned mistake

Pretzelle
09-29-2020, 11:10 PM
Trump sucks guys it’s ok to admit the vote four years ago was a well intentioned mistake

I mean, everyone told you what a bad idea it was... :o

galach
09-29-2020, 11:11 PM
We all lost

DMN
09-29-2020, 11:13 PM

3 SCOTUS picks alone makes him the best presidential vote in like a 100 years.

Pretzelle
09-29-2020, 11:17 PM

How does the SCOTUS pick affect you, personally?

Baler
09-29-2020, 11:19 PM
We all lost

either way in 2016 we'd of lost,
either way in 2020 we lose.

:(

Castle2.0
09-29-2020, 11:25 PM
I didn't vote for him 4 years ago and likely will vote for him this time ;)

^^ More to come.

Topgunben
09-29-2020, 11:26 PM

Most people go off instincts and actions rather than what’s being said.

With that, Trump comes off aggressive and able to go the rounds in a negotiation. Biden on the other hand looked like he just pushed the panic button on his nursing home bed for the 4th time and is worried he won’t make it to the toilet in time.

Pretzelle
09-29-2020, 11:29 PM
Most people go off instincts and actions rather than what’s being said.

With that, Trump comes off aggressive and able to go the rounds in a negotiation. Biden on the other hand looked like he just pushed the panic button on his nursing home bed for the 4th time and is worried he won’t make it to the toilet in time.

Rewatching some of the debate. Trump treats this like a fucking heated parking lot argument between two Karens instead of an ideological debate between two political leaders.

Pico
09-29-2020, 11:30 PM
which chapter of 'the fall of america' will this debate be referenced in???

Ripqozko
09-29-2020, 11:31 PM
God bless trump, God bless america.

Wutaan
09-29-2020, 11:31 PM
They priming you MAGA's and 'MUH BROWN PEOPLE' for war, hilarious i'll be taking a big sip out of my apple juice box while I watch it on livestream

DMN
09-29-2020, 11:37 PM
How does the SCOTUS pick affect you, personally?

We were one shitabag, activist lefty on the court away from completely losing our 2nd amendment rights.

Pretzelle
09-29-2020, 11:43 PM
We were one shitabag, activist lefty on the court away from completely losing our 2nd amendment rights.

Protecting the 2nd to lose the 1st, 9th, 10th, 12th, 13th, 14th, 15th, 19th, 22nd, 24th, and 25th. Smart thinking.

Donkey Hotay
09-29-2020, 11:44 PM
The 2nd is the only Amendment that guarantees we can edit any others.

Wutaan
09-29-2020, 11:45 PM
Get rid of the 19th and our problems would have never came to fruition.

Patriam1066
09-29-2020, 11:45 PM
They priming you MAGA's and 'MUH BROWN PEOPLE' for war, hilarious i'll be taking a big sip out of my apple juice box while I watch it on livestream

Who is they and how would they profit from this?

Pretzelle
09-29-2020, 11:46 PM
The 2nd is the only Amendment that guarantees we can edit any others.
That's such a dumb thing to say. Go ahead. Take arms against the US government with your little combat larp AR.

Donkey Hotay
09-29-2020, 11:46 PM
So how many people come of voting age during a Presidential voting cycle?
I have never once been convinced to switch votes during my voting career and I'm having a hard time envisioning some large dynamic population segment. Is it just the kids that are in play every cycle?

Patriam1066
09-29-2020, 11:50 PM
Nah swing voters exist. John Kerry McCain trump Biden voter right here buddy

But it’s more about turnout

Wutaan
09-29-2020, 11:51 PM
Who is they and how would they profit from this?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ita4g_oDyns
"you like to talk a lot but never go the distance"

How about you stop poisoning the well and let people who know what they're talking about think for you, like you were fated to be until the internet gave you the false premonition your dumb fuckin opinion mattered :)

Woke Locc
09-29-2020, 11:52 PM
Get rid of the 19th and our problems would have never came to fruition.

I'll translate: women shouldn't be able to vote

That right?

Pretzelle
09-29-2020, 11:52 PM
So how many people come of voting age during a Presidential voting cycle?
I have never once been convinced to switch votes during my voting career and I'm having a hard time envisioning some large dynamic population segment. Is it just the kids that are in play every cycle?

It's low information voters that want to vote for the winning team for a personal moral victory. Or there's nearly no such thing and this is all a dog and pony show to give the news people something to talk about in the 24/7 news cycle.

Donkey Hotay
09-29-2020, 11:54 PM

That right?

He's not wrong there but the males aren't going to magically strengthen (and are the cause of this in the first place) so the problem is irreparable. You might as well say, let's go back in time and warn everyone about simping before realizing when you got there that simping is exactly what gave them the vote.

Wutaan
09-29-2020, 11:54 PM

That right?

Yup.

Donkey Hotay
09-29-2020, 11:57 PM
It's low information voters that want to vote for the winning team for a personal moral victory. Or there's nearly no such thing and this is all a dog and pony show to give the news people something to talk about in the 24/7 news cycle.

Hey, we might be able to agree on something.

The more cycles I see, the more I think that someone somewhere is just picking Red Jew or Blue Jew depending on how fast they think the nation will tolerate tectonic cultural movement to the left.

Woke Locc
09-29-2020, 11:59 PM
Yup.

That's terrible, you're terrible.

Donkey Hotay
09-30-2020, 12:01 AM

Why didn't you skip the false indignation and just say that at first so we could get on with ignoring you.

Topgunben
09-30-2020, 12:02 AM
Rewatching some of the debate. Trump treats this like a fucking heated parking lot argument between two Karens instead of an ideological debate between two political leaders.

It's just how Trump is. So many people crying about how he is mean, interrupts, and doesnt follow the rules. Well duh, thats Trump for you. Even his last name describes the kind of personality he has.

I would prefer someone like Trump in office over Biden, solely for the fact that nobody pushes Trump around. He also looks at making America great as part of his mission. Whereas I think Biden is running because..... damn I have no idea why Biden is running other than the democratic leadership put him up to it.

Donkey Hotay
09-30-2020, 12:04 AM
Biden was always going to lose. We favor incumbents heavily and always have. They simply needed a loser to waste time parading around to keep the Blue Jew brand active and distract Red Jew adherents from realizing that nothing ever changes when they're supposedly in charge.

Fame
09-30-2020, 12:07 AM
America lost. That was embarrassing all the way around.

Woke Locc
Why didn't you skip the false indignation and just say that at first so we could get on with ignoring you.

False indignation at half the population being stripped of franchise?

Eat a dick.

Wutaan

Oof, never gonna make it bud.

Donkey Hotay
09-30-2020, 12:09 AM
False indignation at half the population being stripped of franchise?

They don't have agency that isn't granted to them.

I don't care if you don't like me for it.

Patriam1066
09-30-2020, 12:12 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ita4g_oDyns
"you like to talk a lot but never go the distance"

How about you stop poisoning the well and let people who know what they're talking about think for you, like you were fated to be until the internet gave you the false premonition your dumb fuckin opinion mattered :)

Who is they?

Domo
09-30-2020, 12:13 AM
... nobody pushes Trump around. ...

true, but how many are manipulate him?

I can imagine its not so hard. You let him win at a golf match, you tell nice things about him and in between you whisper your idea into his ear and he going to twitter about it or repeat it on fox news.

Wutaan
09-30-2020, 12:14 AM
I'm a stupid twat that thinks insulting women is acceptable

Patriam1066
09-30-2020, 12:15 AM
Lets go through the realities of life.

# of women that have made beneficial breakthroughs for humanity: 0

# of women who have given birth to men who have made beneficial breakthroughs for humanity: 100%

Stick to what you're good at, I don't pretend I can be a basketball player because of muh equality, I do what I'm good at. Women are emotional, which is why they can nurture families but they can not build civilization. That requires logic>emotion, which is not women and women trying to cope will never do it as well as a man, just as a man will never raise children as well. Simple biological truths.

Your mother definitely didn’t benefit humanity

Swish
09-30-2020, 12:16 AM
https://i.imgur.com/X5yCWBh.jpg

Woke Locc
09-30-2020, 12:17 AM
Your mother definitely didn’t benefit humanity

Patriam1066
09-30-2020, 12:18 AM
true, but how many are manipulate him?

I can imagine its not so hard. You let him win at a golf match, you tell nice things about him and in between you whisper your idea into his ear and he going to twitter about it or repeat it on fox news.

Erdogan bullies him BIGLY. A Mormon president would’ve already liberated Cyprus and West Armenia

Khikik
09-30-2020, 12:20 AM
https://i.imgur.com/rxrLYff.gif

Donkey Hotay
09-30-2020, 12:20 AM
First you try to gather a crowd to observe the temerity of his comment on the 19th ("oh no! can you believe this is happening in $current_year"), then you rush in to support someone braver than you on the attack.

Female detected?

Swish
09-30-2020, 12:28 AM
https://i.imgur.com/rxrLYff.gif

+1 for a good looping gif

charmcitysking
09-30-2020, 03:59 AM
Biden did better than expected

Izmael
09-30-2020, 04:02 AM
God bless the USA and the UK politics for providing the rest of the world with quality entertainment content.

BarnabusCollins
09-30-2020, 04:42 AM
Let that poor tired geriatric go home and get some sleep.

BarnabusCollins
09-30-2020, 05:34 AM
Controversy is both normal and natural to humans. It's when you have a period of time with no controversy that you should start worrying, because that is when the end is near.

Lune
09-30-2020, 06:08 AM
What a shit debate. Narcissistic child liar vs demented literal walking zombie dead. Shit election and shit country too

Viscere
09-30-2020, 09:09 AM
God bless the USA and the UK politics for providing the rest of the world with quality entertainment content.

Agree

I think trumpists and brexiteers don't understand just how bad they look from outside

Patriam1066
09-30-2020, 10:17 AM
Agree

I think trumpists and brexiteers don't understand just how bad they look from outside

A lot of us do realize just how bad it is

BlackBellamy
09-30-2020, 10:21 AM
Agree

"From the outside" means "according to how I see it", right?

I mean you're not the representative voice of any "outside" are you?

Take some responsibility for what you write. If you feel it, say it. Don't be like "me and everyone else" because you're only speaking for yourself so including the entire world is a little disingenuous.

charmcitysking
09-30-2020, 10:23 AM
Nah swing voters exist. John Kerry McCain trump Biden voter right here buddy

But it’s more about turnout

Switching to Biden?

Seek Christ

Ripqozko
09-30-2020, 10:34 AM
Switching to Biden?

Seek Christ

Bones
09-30-2020, 10:42 AM
I mean, everyone told you what a bad idea it was... :o

problem is the alternatives have been way worse unfortunately, nobody I know that voted for trump really wants trump but they wanted clinton and want biden that much less.

I actually have several friends and family members that were originally democrat voters going into the 2016 election, and when it came down to the nominee as Hillary Clinton they voted trump instead because their preferred candidate got snuffed out. They are doing the same thing this election cycle because the actual good candidates that the demoRats could have put forward that I think would have easily blown trump out of the water once again have been snuffed out.

Bones
09-30-2020, 10:43 AM
either way in 2016 we'd of lost,
either way in 2020 we lose.

:(

this.. unfortunately

kjs86z
09-30-2020, 12:19 PM
Don't hate the player, hate The Game.

- Ice T circa 1999

A lot of you lefty dippy doos could learn from this.

Gwaihir
09-30-2020, 12:33 PM
problem is the alternatives have been way worse unfortunately, nobody I know that voted for trump really wants trump but they wanted clinton and want biden that much less.

The 2016 race was supposed to be Bush v Clinton, both of which are NWO globohomos. Trump was elected on hopes of shitting in the career politician's Corn Flakes, who are selling this country for a dystopic ideal. Took avout a year and a half to get Trump onboard with the NWO program; literally no difference between the policies that will be enacted by whoever is sitting in the hog chair come january.

The reason why "good" candidates get snuffed out is because their intentions do not align with the hegemony's interests.

Blingy
09-30-2020, 12:47 PM
The 2016 race was supposed to be Bush v Clinton, both of which are NWO globohomos. Trump was elected on hopes of shitting in the career politician's Corn Flakes, who are selling this country for a dystopic ideal. Took avout a year and a half to get Trump onboard with the NWO program; literally no difference between the policies that will be enacted by whoever is sitting in the hog chair come january.

The reason why "good" candidates get snuffed out is because their intentions do not align with the hegemony's interests.

I really want to buy you a beer.

Patriam1066
09-30-2020, 01:16 PM
Nah trump is very bad guys. I’m not sure how it isn’t obvious at this point, but my vote in 2016 was a mistake

As for Christ, Trump is not stopping Armenian genocide 2.0, and you guys would rather own the libs then defend Christians. Not really much more to say except noble Iran is sending aoldiers and materiel to defend Armenia. That’s how dad did it

Patriam1066
09-30-2020, 01:16 PM
Biden 2020, save Armenia

Viscere
09-30-2020, 01:21 PM
"From the outside" means "according to how I see it", right?

I mean you're not the representative voice of any "outside" are you?

Take some responsibility for what you write. If you feel it, say it. Don't be like "me and everyone else" because you're only speaking for yourself so including the entire world is a little disingenuous.

Don't take my word for it

I know it's not a Trumpist key strength but try to educate yourself :

https://www.pewresearch.org/global/2020/09/15/us-image-plummets-internationally-as-most-say-country-has-handled-coronavirus-badly/

Ripqozko
09-30-2020, 01:22 PM

https://www.pewresearch.org/global/2020/09/15/us-image-plummets-internationally-as-most-say-country-has-handled-coronavirus-badly/

Sorry the only freedom you have is over your p99 character head.

Skarne
09-30-2020, 01:25 PM
Sorry the only freedom you have is over your p99 character head.

Lol you’re such a douche. Is that the only thing you’re good for? Sarcastic apologies?

Pretzelle
09-30-2020, 01:55 PM
Republicans in 2016: “Oh so everyone you don’t like is a Nazi.”

Republicans in 2020: “Not that there’s anything wrong with being a Nazi.”

Spergand
09-30-2020, 02:11 PM
I was under the impression we were draining the swamp in 2016 actually

Ripqozko
09-30-2020, 02:15 PM
Lol you’re such a douche. Is that the only thing you’re good for? Sarcastic apologies?

It’s an off topic forum for a 21 year old elf sim. Expecting anything is your first problem . Seek help.

Skarne
09-30-2020, 02:24 PM
It’s an off topic forum for a 21 year old elf sim. Expecting anything is your first problem . Seek help.

When did I say I was expecting anything at all? Ironic for you to type. We’re posting on the same forum just like everyone else here. We’re in the same boat, which enforces my point that you’re a douche. Probably insufferable in real life. Enjoy the game.

Ripqozko
09-30-2020, 02:26 PM

That’s expecting something more from me. Ironic and sad . “Is that the only thing you are good for?” Don’t ask and don’t expect anything . Sorry trump will win .

Skarne
09-30-2020, 02:33 PM
That’s expecting something more from me. Ironic and sad . “Is that the only thing you are good for?” Don’t ask and don’t expect anything . Sorry trump will win .

Haha asking you a question about your capabilities isn’t the same thing as expecting anything. You do seem like an idiot though and I will say after this back and forth, I expect you to be a moron.

Ripqozko
09-30-2020, 02:36 PM
Haha asking you a question about your capabilities isn’t the same thing as expecting anything. You do seem like an idiot though and I will say after this back and forth, I expect you to be a moron.

Sorry trump will win. I expect you to keep replying .

BlackBellamy
09-30-2020, 02:42 PM

Sorry, I misunderstood. I thought you were offering reasoning as to why their opinion matters. I didn't know you were simply referring to a poll which reflects sentiments I was already aware of. Complaint withdrawn.