PDA

View Full Version : VZTZ assimilated by Rogean

Pages : 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8

Kazowi
03-27-2011, 02:56 AM
Honest question deserves an honest answer.

Firstly,
I fully support a p99 pvp iteration, and I think most people here do too. I look forward to such a thing, and hope I get balled on by some trolls whistling sweet georgia brown. It would be a lot of fun.

That being said, the way you guys came here was brusque to say the least.

You come around an established community flailing your tiny balls around, asking people to look at your penises, and you're probably going to get called out on it. Everyone knows you guys have a certain attitude about you - and that's fine, we have our jackasses too (me) - but there is a time and a place for everything. You guys failed to find that place at that time. Instead of coming around peaceably, and acting like you're new around here, you continued your vztz board shenanigans here like it was the thing to do. In server chat no less, where the sticks up many peoples asses are lodged tight and quite large. If you had come to server chat with a real post or two, being genuine, and then did your basketball spam in rnf, you would not find so many people disliking you. By the way, I know on your vztz boards you guys are laughing it up about "y bluebeez r so mad herp derp," but nobody really is. We just find you guys annoying and distasteful in your current form.

As for what you're supposed to do?

Quit being asshats acting like this is a community you guys shit on. Quit intimating that people on blue servers are somehow less than you. It's ludicrous honestly, even if you do have a point about red servers being harder. The fact is that most of the people who are here are here because this server mimics the CLASSIC experience, as opposed to the EQ experience. If they wanted the latter, they would play on any number of other emus, including vztz. I'm sure that if the p99 guys decide to do a pvp server, you're going to get a lot of fresh meat, so why be assholes about it? Did your mothers never teach you better, or are you stupid? Or do you just not give a fuck? I have a feeling it's the last answer, and if that is the case, get used to people not liking you around here.

..but trust me, and *I* do know the difference, this is not p99 being mad. You guys are not stylin' on us.

Stop living your life vicariously through a blue server emulating a 12 year old computer game.

http://www.wsutoday.wsu.edu/Content/Photos/2010/wsut%20august/basketball%20swish-l-2-27-09.jpg

Harrison
03-27-2011, 03:21 AM
Stop living your life vicariously through a blue server emulating a 12 year old computer game.

http://www.wsutoday.wsu.edu/Content/Photos/2010/wsut%20august/basketball%20swish-l-2-27-09.jpg

Says the guy living his life vicariously through a dead server, that was shit, emulating a 12 year-old computer game.

Salty
03-27-2011, 05:19 AM
Says the guy living his life vicariously through a dead server, that was shit, emulating a 12 year-old computer game.

Says the guy living his life vicariously through a forum emulating a 12 year-old computer game, and doesn't even do it big.

Titanuk
03-27-2011, 05:26 AM
he posted his ex-gf's phone number on a public website after she messed around on him

http://i55.tinypic.com/28j8ggy.jpg

Hasbinbad
03-27-2011, 07:40 AM

If you only knew how hilarious this statement was, given my current life situation.. Your basketball is kinda flat bro, dribbling is taking you a lot of effort.. You need a pump and a needle.

Smedy
03-27-2011, 08:25 AM
Hasbinbad's current life situation:

http://img11.imageshack.us/img11/5607/hasbinbadirl.jpg

Salty
03-27-2011, 10:03 AM
I heard on red99 you can kill other guilds trying to take a dragon.

Is this true?

Harrison
03-27-2011, 10:18 AM
LOLOL 100000th IMAGE MACRO SO WITTY LOLOL BASKETBALL

You guys are probably the worst forum trolls to ever roll through here. Too much time spent on /b/.

Koota
03-27-2011, 10:35 AM

Is this true?

I'd hope so. What other point is there to playing a p99 run PvP server?

Sure, the PvP will be great. I'll be the first one there. But the guild wars on Rallos back in the day (Begotten, Ascending Dawn, MiM) were to be remembered.

Smedy
03-27-2011, 11:13 AM

Is this true?

Not if Harrison can do anything about it.

KilyenaMage
03-27-2011, 01:25 PM
WOW up to 50 pages?

Oh NM, 50 pages of uselessness. Looks like this thread turned into the VZ/TZ rejects personal P99 board.

KilyenaMage
03-27-2011, 01:34 PM
U gais mad that there's no PVP sever coming?

KilyenaMage
03-27-2011, 01:37 PM
http://www.dreamstime.com/crushed-box-with-fragile-tape-and-glasses-thumb13108766.jpg

Kazowi
03-27-2011, 02:44 PM
Haha the thought of you bluefags sitting around waiting for a dragon to spawn just to claim it makes me laugh uncontrollably. I don't know how you could do it, PVP is the only way, its the way of men. If you argue or deny it you obviously are a basement dweller.

Bombfist
03-27-2011, 02:50 PM
Tried to level, couldn't see purpose, logged off, another time big rexx!

Kazowi
03-27-2011, 02:52 PM
i hear you bro, i thought about what it would be like to get items, basically you wait in line. I cant handle that bro, if you want something on a red server you just go slay people then take said item.

naez
03-27-2011, 03:11 PM
Hasbinbad's current life situation:

http://img11.imageshack.us/img11/5607/hasbinbadirl.jpg

omfgrifl <3 smedy

Xantille
03-27-2011, 03:43 PM
HI BOMBFIST PAL

A+ picture. Let's settle who gets the raid mob with a competitive game of Gems.

Salty
03-27-2011, 04:30 PM
Man, if they knew what they were getting themselves into with big Xantille playing. I'm even pissing myself just from his mere presence.

Hasbinbad
03-27-2011, 04:34 PM
itt:
http://lh5.ggpht.com/_fL3_efhlTVY/RWpsicWxABI/AAAAAAAAAUQ/rgcFoPGt_hM/100_2110.jpg

Salty
03-27-2011, 04:35 PM
You gonna lead the blues to victory big Hasbinbad?

Harrison
03-27-2011, 04:35 PM
http://farm6.static.flickr.com/5081/5361289075_92120513ee_z.jpg

Littlegyno
03-27-2011, 04:49 PM
http://farm6.static.flickr.com/5081/5361289075_92120513ee_z.jpg

That was actually pretty good shitbag.

Salty
03-27-2011, 05:43 PM
Now he is getting the hang of it.

Do not stray from the path.

Seaweedpimp
03-27-2011, 07:08 PM
Lol at the basketball related items.

Titanuk
03-27-2011, 08:07 PM
Emperor Xantille, all we need is his Queen now
and jigsaw

Titanuk
03-27-2011, 08:11 PM
i tried to play some ball after school but the dropouts got there first.

http://i53.tinypic.com/16117jb.jpg

Beastro
03-27-2011, 11:45 PM
I've never looked into non-official servers, and haven't played EQ since all the expansions/safe zones killed PVP, but if there were a classic-EQ PVP server I would play it. And I can say with certainty that many others would come out of the woodwork.

Sullon Zek rules:
No level limits on who you can attack, and coining within 5 lvls.
Teams: Good, Neutral, Evil
no x-teaming: grouping, guilding, trading, healing
No uncoded pvp rules, use in-game PVP solutions for resolution

It's the only way to prevent x-teaming, prevent bloobie crying, and keep the server PVP focused.

A server with no expansions/safe zones and Sullon Zek rules would be Eureka to many people.

Lauaranthalasa, Silvarathalasa, Volaki, Rinadwena, ect.
Sanctus Lumen
Sullon Zek

Merge goods and neuts or devide some of the neut deities between the other two, imo.

Evil dominates when its 3 teams, while it could become really interesting seeing how much of a fight it would become if it was Evil vs a combination of the other two.

Beastro
03-27-2011, 11:49 PM
iv been asking that for about 35 pages,
its worthless

Been asking that since 2000.

Beastro
03-27-2011, 11:54 PM
You aren't good. Get over yourselves.

I pvp everyday in various other games. Everquest pvp is broken, terrible, and retarded.

That's the whole fucking reason why it's so good!

Beastro
03-28-2011, 12:38 AM
Quit being asshats acting like this is a community you guys shit on. Quit intimating that people on blue servers are somehow less than you. It's ludicrous honestly, even if you do have a point about red servers being harder.

No good PvP is without smack talk. This'll all simmer down when the red server comes out and we'll all start biting each others back again.

Until then you blewbs are the only target in sight.

And yes, it is sad that most of us PvPers have the mentality of your typical Darkenbane member. But it is what it is without all these big egos and puffed up chests EQ PvP would only be a shadow of what it is.

Twopair
03-28-2011, 12:51 AM
No good PvP is without smack talk. This'll all simmer down when the red server comes out and we'll all start biting each others back again.

Until then you blewbs are the only target in sight.

And yes, it is sad that most of us PvPers have the mentality of your typical Darkenbane member. But it is what it is without all these big egos and puffed up chests EQ PvP would only be a shadow of what it is.

Didn't you know? Red servers are just like Open BattleNet on Diablo 2, a bunch of cheaters and hackers who have zero skill running around thinking they are hard. Training people and saying OMG I PWNED YOU /fapfapfap for hours sitting on corpse = fail.

Jigga
03-28-2011, 01:01 AM
I would say more training and hacking goes on blue servers.

That quillmane mob isnt going to accuse of map hacking to him when you use it to find him unlike a person whos found in a random part of south karana by a non tracking class.

No one is going to question if you have sow on or if you set your hacks to sow speed as you are running to meet up with your guild mate who been holding the nagafen timer for the past 48 hours.

In pvp people are watching you more closely since you are litearlly interacting with them on a competitive level. On a blue server you are competing against mobs. Only thing you can do to compete with another guild is train them or stair at their backs as they are killing the mob you wanted to kill.

You can easily consider the fight lost if a guild already has a person infront of the line to get the first Basketball ticket

Harrison
03-28-2011, 02:01 AM
Red servers are just like Open BattleNet on Diablo 2, a bunch of cheaters and hackers who have zero skill running around thinking they are hard. Training people and saying OMG I PWNED YOU /fapfapfap for hours sitting on corpse = fail.

Truth.

Titanuk
03-28-2011, 11:18 AM
You aren't good. Get over yourselves.

I pvp everyday in various other games. Everquest pvp is broken, terrible, and retarded.

go outside fatty, plus no1 cares what your angry blue face thinks

Harrison
03-28-2011, 11:19 AM
go outside fatty, plus no1 cares what your angry blue face thinks

Rage more kid. Your hacking cess pool is dead.

Titanuk
03-28-2011, 11:23 AM
Didn't you know? Red servers are just like Open BattleNet on Diablo 2, a bunch of cheaters and hackers who have zero skill running around thinking they are hard. Training people and saying OMG I PWNED YOU /fapfapfap for hours sitting on corpse = fail.

But Sititing at naggy for 3 days waiting in line for a dragon makes you hard right? Fighting for the dragon is just unheard of and just quite mean if u ask an upscale person like myself

Titanuk
03-28-2011, 11:24 AM
Rage more kid. Your hacking cess pool is dead.

lol u know more people cheat on blue servers right? 100s of people on p99 have been caught hacking and are still on the server, the funny thing is no1 cares cuz its a blue server so they just let u keep doing it ..

Harrison
03-28-2011, 11:26 AM
lol u know more people cheat on blue servers right? 100s of people on p99 have been caught hacking and are still on the server, the funny thing is no1 cares cuz its a blue server so they just let u keep doing it ..

lol if this helps you sleep at night, cling to it harder!

Salty
03-28-2011, 11:36 AM
lol if this helps you sleep at night, cling to it harder!

http://janeheller.mlblogs.com/broken-record.jpg

Titanuk
03-28-2011, 11:37 AM
red99 coming soon helps me sleep at night, you and your blue party getting mad at it makes me smile while i sleep

naez
03-28-2011, 11:55 AM
coming down off cocaine puts me right out

Harrison
03-28-2011, 11:57 AM
red99 coming soon helps me sleep at night, you and your blue party getting mad at it makes me smile while i sleep

Lol keep saying blue like it hurts my feelings, look at the post about who won BOTB in 2000/2001

Most of them were from my server OMG BLEWBIES LOLOL BADDIES

Envious
03-28-2011, 12:11 PM
Lol keep saying blue like it hurts my feelings, look at the post about who won BOTB in 2000/2001

That had nothing to do with the fact that, if I recall correctly, some of the TZ reps were lvl 58 and had trash gear. And, Kamzan, I think, was 58, in trash gear, and still got to the finals? Lols

Because they were busy fighting instead of farming.

Just saying.

Harrison
03-28-2011, 12:36 PM
That had nothing to do with the fact that, if I recall correctly, some of the TZ reps were lvl 58 and had trash gear. And, Kamzan, I think, was 58, in trash gear, and still got to the finals? Lols

Because they were busy fighting instead of farming.

Just saying.

I repeat: "inc excuses" 10 years later and you guys are butthurt?

Titanuk
03-28-2011, 01:07 PM
harrison such a child, makes me giggle.
u get a fungi yet? or has it been perma camped?

Harrison
03-28-2011, 01:17 PM
harrison such a child, makes me giggle.
u get a fungi yet? or has it been perma camped?

Hours playing since Kunark's release? 1(at most sitting at the docks/on boat)

I haven't played with the excitement I thought I'd have.

Salty
03-28-2011, 01:23 PM
Divinity raids fungy king. RAIDs

naez
03-28-2011, 01:38 PM
Hours playing since Kunark's release? 1(at most sitting at the docks/on boat)

I haven't played with the excitement I thought I'd have.

Judging by the grind I did from 1-3 while trolling your ooc for hours at a time, I can understand why you are not so excited about Kunark what a surprise

Walk
03-28-2011, 01:48 PM
im ready for red99 lets do this bro's, been so bored at work

naez
03-28-2011, 02:00 PM
eta

Walk
03-28-2011, 05:38 PM
bump cause the bluebies dont like seeing our threads thrive

Salty
03-28-2011, 06:14 PM
blue jelly

Wizard
03-28-2011, 06:32 PM
im ready for red99 lets do this bro's, been so bored at work

Why don't you actually trying fucking playing on our great server? You know..the one whose forums your posting on. Instead of sitting here and making troll threads then fapping when you get the chance to call someone a bluebie while crying all day fucking long about a PvP server that doesn't even exist yet (Not even officially announced that they are working on one either), You should try LOGGING ON HERE. You guys are not helping your cause by annoying the current population and most importantly annoying some of the devs that would be working on the server you hold so dear. Try to enjoy what we have here and have some patience while the people who do this for FREE decide how to go about things.

No, I am not mad. It just boggles me how some people can hate on a server pop and whine to our devs when they haven't even logged on in-game.

naez
03-28-2011, 06:34 PM
takes way too long to level + no pvp

Envious
03-28-2011, 06:36 PM

Ten years later, and you still think it matters? Seriously tho, you think you could down a superior geared, higher level, equally skilled player? Lols

Wizard
03-28-2011, 06:38 PM
takes way too long to level + no pvp

red99 would have the same XP gain. If its Rogean/Nilbog's version of "classic" then the XP rate would mirror our server's rate.

Salty
03-28-2011, 06:40 PM
red99 would have the same XP gain.

Regardless, there is no point to obtain pixels when you can't use them against people.

Therefore to strive for a 1 week tranq staff, why would you do it? So people inspect you?

While I like to obtain pixels on a pve server is irrelevant, but the vztz pals want to use their pixels.

tj218
03-28-2011, 06:41 PM
This thread is still going?

Walk
03-28-2011, 06:43 PM
Why don't you actually trying fucking playing on our great server? You know..the one whose forums your posting on. Instead of sitting here and making troll threads then fapping when you get the chance to call someone a bluebie while crying all day fucking long about a PvP server that doesn't even exist yet (Not even officially announced that they are working on one either), You should try LOGGING ON HERE. You guys are not helping your cause by annoying the current population and most importantly annoying some of the devs that would be working on the server you hold so dear. Try to enjoy what we have here and have some patience while the people who do this for FREE decide how to go about things.

No, I am not mad. It just boggles me how some people can hate on a server pop and whine to our devs when they haven't even logged on in-game.

bro i played p99 for 2 weeks after vztz, got to lvl 23 big sifilous std...p99 didnt deliver, farming gear and exping is only so apealing to me sorry, i dont mean no harm on your forums, its the hood in me <3....i am ready for some red99 immersion though i am the kind of person who doesnt like to wait my turn for a camp or hope my guild was the first one to the raid encounter, i like to contest my pixels or have my pixels contested you win some you loose some but in the end was entertaining expierence

Walk
03-28-2011, 06:45 PM
grammer police inc

Harrison
03-28-2011, 07:04 PM
bro i played p99 for 2 weeks after vztz, got to lvl 23 big sifilous std...p99 didnt deliver, farming gear and exping is only so apealing to me sorry, i dont mean no harm on your forums, its the hood in me <3....i am ready for some red99 immersion though i am the kind of person who doesnt like to wait my turn for a camp or hope my guild was the first one to the raid encounter, i like to contest my pixels or have my pixels contested you win some you loose some but in the end was entertaining expierence

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=20spMndcM7c
I'm from the land of the gangrape
Since I was lvl 4, ain't a god damn thang changed
It's the same ol same
Bitch aint run shit like Harrison
I click and aim, clinically MQ'in
To deal with this bullshit day to day
If I sell some precompile or smoke some ShowEQ
You bitches wanna throw me up in kitty box
Call me an animal up in the system
But who's the animal that built this prison
Who's the animal that invented lower gukking
The scumbags, thank god for VZ/TZ
Thank god for 2.0
I'm putting a different kind of steel up to my grill
Y'all know what it is, scared for your own kids
How these ghetto bluebies taken over showbiz

Walk
03-28-2011, 07:12 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=20spMndcM7c
I'm from the land of the gangrape
Since I was lvl 4, ain't a god damn thang changed
It's the same ol same
Bitch aint run shit like Harrison
I click and aim, clinically MQ'in
To deal with this bullshit day to day
If I sell some precompile or smoke some ShowEQ
You bitches wanna throw me up in kitty box
Call me an animal up in the system
But who's the animal that built this prison
Who's the animal that invented lower gukking
The scumbags, thank god for VZ/TZ
Thank god for 2.0
I'm putting a different kind of steel up to my grill
Y'all know what it is, scared for your own kids
How these ghetto bluebies taken over showbiz

did not deliver bro

Knuckle
03-28-2011, 08:36 PM
bluebies vigorously masterbating on kunark

Akalakamelee
03-28-2011, 08:42 PM
bluebies vigorously masterbating on kunark

this

Harrison
03-28-2011, 08:44 PM
umad ur srver is ded

Salty
03-28-2011, 08:48 PM
umad ur srver is ded

umad you may have to defend your pixels someday? Want to know what it's like to grow some balls?

Nah man, inspect messages should be serverwide yellow text. Don't be upset because Rogean is a pal.

naez
03-28-2011, 08:48 PM
what a conundrum

Harrison
03-28-2011, 08:51 PM
umad ur srver is ded

It's okay salty. You may be relevant 10 years from now when people forget who you are and you can fabricate things that never happened, such as playing here without exploiting.

Salty
03-28-2011, 08:56 PM
It's okay salty. You may be relevant 10 years from now when people forget who you are and you can fabricate things that never happened, such as playing here without exploiting.

hahahhahahahahhahahahahahhaaahhahahahahahahahhahah ahha

in ten years what son? What do you think big salty does irl.

Big things, that's what. You would be lucky to harness creativity and skill to get out of your mom's basement.

Here is a view from my deck.

http://poopspant.com/block/deck.jpg

Rainbows motherfucker.

Salty
03-28-2011, 08:57 PM
Big salty shoots rainbows out of his ass in-game if you havent already noticed from his celeb status.

gtfo out of here

Shannacore
03-28-2011, 09:27 PM
hahahhahahahahhahahahahahhaaahhahahahahahahahhahah ahha

in ten years what son? What do you think big salty does irl.

Big things, that's what. You would be lucky to harness creativity and skill to get out of your mom's basement.

Here is a view from my deck.

http://poopspant.com/block/deck.jpg

Rainbows motherfucker.

I'm jealous

Salty
03-28-2011, 09:30 PM
I'm jealous

From my bed big Tralina

http://poopspant.com/block/rainbow2.jpg

Smedy
03-28-2011, 10:23 PM
<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="640" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/tCP2yRUj3to" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Lets do this pals, show your support.

Chanur
03-28-2011, 10:25 PM

No reason to be a jealous little twat. Salty will give you some attention on red99, no need to beg.

Salty
03-28-2011, 10:25 PM
Big smedy producing big things

Pokeman
03-28-2011, 10:26 PM
I love sailing

Drowed
03-28-2011, 10:26 PM
I don't think I would play a red P99 server, but that video made me giggle :p

A++

Wizard
03-28-2011, 10:27 PM
A video of me taking a shit would be exciting with the same techno loop over it.

Bravo.

naez
03-28-2011, 10:28 PM
release the fucking server already

Wizard
03-28-2011, 10:31 PM
release the fucking server already

I'm about to release a nut deep in your anal cavity.

Terpuntine
03-28-2011, 10:43 PM
Fine work Mr. Spielberg

Macken
03-28-2011, 10:56 PM
Cheers to Smedy and red99

KilyenaMage
03-28-2011, 11:10 PM
http://www.dreamstime.com/crushed-box-with-fragile-tape-and-glasses-thumb13108766.jpgumad ur srver is ded

Kazowi
03-28-2011, 11:25 PM
haha smedy doing it like he always does, who is this wizard guy and why is he constantly retorting homosexual comments

Envious
03-28-2011, 11:26 PM
Smedy is good.

Imo, wait for the PvP server that is not ass fucked with retard TZ / VZ coding. Someone said they are alpha testing AC atm. Give them time you fuk heads.

Until then... do some laundry, Vox will be up for competition, and you will need clean socks to jerk off into.

Envious
03-28-2011, 11:29 PM
Salty rode Alloria's coattails to riches.

Some of us have to actually work.

Walk
03-28-2011, 11:36 PM
Smedy delivers yet again <3

Kazowi
03-28-2011, 11:40 PM
Smedy is good.

Imo, wait for the PvP server that is not ass fucked with retard TZ / VZ coding. Someone said they are alpha testing AC atm. Give them time you fuk heads.

Until then... do some laundry, Vox will be up for competition, and you will need clean socks to jerk off into.

what is AC imo

Kazowi
03-28-2011, 11:48 PM
Its starting to look like a double rainbow.

No seriously, we all love eq, and I def was a bluebie on live. I literally was oblivious to pvp then, but after playing pvp on emu, why would you EVER play PVE? What is the point? to sit around with the best gear and top level and have 12 year olds chain inspect you at the bank? PVP adds infinite fun to the game.. Its all the great everquest plus more. Something you cant predict or control makes the game so much more fun.

Akalakamelee
03-28-2011, 11:51 PM
Its starting to look like a double rainbow.

No seriously, we all love eq, and I def was a bluebie on live. I literally was oblivious to pvp then, but after playing pvp on emu, why would you EVER play PVE? What is the point? to sit around with the best gear and top level and have 12 year olds chain inspect you at the bank? PVP adds infinite fun to the game.. Its all the great everquest plus more. Something you cant predict or control makes the game so much more fun.

This

PvP was a part of EQ. the difference between the red vs the blue was this. us reds paided for more game on live then you did.

Kazowi
03-28-2011, 11:54 PM
I would say more training and hacking goes on blue servers.

That quillmane mob isnt going to accuse of map hacking to him when you use it to find him unlike a person whos found in a random part of south karana by a non tracking class.

No one is going to question if you have sow on or if you set your hacks to sow speed as you are running to meet up with your guild mate who been holding the nagafen timer for the past 48 hours.

In pvp people are watching you more closely since you are litearlly interacting with them on a competitive level. On a blue server you are competing against mobs. Only thing you can do to compete with another guild is train them or stair at their backs as they are killing the mob you wanted to kill.

You can easily consider the fight lost if a guild already has a person infront of the line to get the first Basketball ticket

thank you for saying this

Walk
03-29-2011, 12:48 AM
bump

Shannacore
03-29-2011, 01:30 AM
From my bed big Tralina

http://poopspant.com/block/rainbow2.jpg

Sexy.

Extra jealous.

Darian
03-29-2011, 02:07 AM
http://oi55.tinypic.com/9gvuki.jpg

Abacab "The REAL truth"
03-29-2011, 03:42 AM
Sexy.

Extra jealous.

You could be in that bed if you played your cards right

Salty
03-29-2011, 03:52 AM
blue jelly bout that TD

Salty
03-29-2011, 03:54 AM
Sexy.

Extra jealous.

Come to Portland Oregon and I'll show you the grand tour.

Titanuk
03-29-2011, 05:11 AM
plz halp red99

William_Munny15
03-29-2011, 05:51 AM
Come to Portland Oregon and I'll show you the grand tour.

I live in Portland, you're on the wrong side of the river if we're talking real portland.

Titanuk
03-29-2011, 06:57 AM
plz halp

Smedy
03-29-2011, 07:00 AM
what is AC imo

Armor class? I dno... Whatever they are doin it's less important then the P99 RED ya'll know it! <3

Titanuk
03-29-2011, 07:02 AM
i am for big things

Envious
03-29-2011, 07:46 AM
Sigh, you jackasses, SUPPOSEDLY, they are testing AC for the red server.

Jesus fucking christ...

Smedy
03-29-2011, 08:12 AM
<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="1280" height="750" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/tCP2yRUj3to?hd=1" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Stop trying to cockblock the RED movement pals, we are here to stay

Terpuntine
03-29-2011, 08:17 AM

Jesus fucking christ...

Proof or gtfo

Rushmore
03-29-2011, 08:29 AM
Big things bros. Thanks Smedy.

Bombfist
03-29-2011, 09:31 AM
Video made me lol smedy, GOOD JOB.

I did think i was tripping at one point but still, internet high five.

Pudge
03-29-2011, 09:35 AM
haha smedy that video had me loling good work

Foxx
03-29-2011, 12:13 PM
p99 tryin to relive there glory days when they dominated hoops

http://www.jewlicious.com/wp-content/uploads/1stbasket.jpg

Massive Marc
03-29-2011, 12:15 PM
I'm totally watching that when I get home.

casdegere
03-29-2011, 12:24 PM
Nice vid but no thanks.

I believe there are instructions on how to run an EMU server. If you build it they will come. Otherwise there are lots of games out to get your PVP fix on.

fauxreigner
03-29-2011, 01:27 PM
I'm all for a red99 server, but you guys are some of the most ungracious guests this project has had. Do you have to keep trolling the forums like this?

Salty
03-29-2011, 01:42 PM

Jesus fucking christ...

Ancient cyclops isn't broke though.

KilyenaMage
03-29-2011, 01:46 PM
I'm all for a red99 server, but you guys are some of the most ungracious guests this project has had. Do you have to keep trolling the forums like this?

So funny....they expect something while continuing to act like jackassess. Maybe if you start acting like civil human beings you'll see your server....some day.

engelbert
03-29-2011, 01:56 PM
NICE VID SMEED ???????

Walk
03-29-2011, 02:54 PM
A+ ppl's champ has spoken

naez
03-29-2011, 04:00 PM
I live in Portland, you're on the wrong side of the river if we're talking real portland.

damn bru he's questioning your portlegitimacy

Salty
03-29-2011, 04:07 PM

Hawthorne is for hipsters

Salty
03-29-2011, 04:10 PM
Detective work

SE

http://www.purpleroofs.com/newsletters2007/070609/hawthorne-blvd-03.jpg

SW

http://www.fresnostatenews.com/archive/2007/04/Pioneer%20Square.jpg

Xantille
03-29-2011, 05:32 PM
Lulsy video. Preach, Box Jesus, preach.

I'm extremely jelly I didn't have to take any boats during my time on VZTZ.

Misto
03-29-2011, 05:36 PM
oh.. he knows

naez
03-29-2011, 05:53 PM
that guy was great in jurassic park

Salty
03-29-2011, 06:01 PM
If Xantille wants to boat it up, you better camp to save those pixels.

mitic
03-29-2011, 06:40 PM
blue:

petition guilds/players that stole your camps/bosses
get max lvl
get max gear
check severfirst thread on p99 boards
bored, restart with alts
rinse/repeat
stop playing

red:

handle disputes on your own
get max lvl
pvp inbetween
get max gear
keep pvping and stay on the server forever

Wizerud
03-29-2011, 06:46 PM
If there is a red server congrats to the pals on successfully baiting a bunch of blues via this thread who might not have otherwise touched it.

I won't be there but I do look forward to the forum drama. Blue EQ has great drama as it is but when you +pvp it takes it to a whole new level, no doubt.

And if you're a blue like me (was red back on TZ in '00-'03) then there's a chance that cheaters on p99 may be caught quicker because of red99. So it benefits everybody.

Knuckle
03-29-2011, 06:57 PM
I can't believe all this time we've been pvping when we coulda been boating it up

Titanuk
03-29-2011, 07:59 PM
blue:

get max lvl
get max gear
check severfirst thread on p99 boards
bored, restart with alts
rinse/repeat
stop playing

red:

handle disputes on your own
get max lvl
pvp inbetween
get max gear
keep pvping and stay on the server forever

this guy knows his shit

Bombfist
03-29-2011, 08:16 PM
Need, pvp, on knees, ready to cradle the balls... pretty, pretty please rogean.

Walk
03-29-2011, 08:36 PM
Lulsy video. Preach, Box Jesus, preach.

I'm extremely jelly I didn't have to take any boats during my time on VZTZ.

bro you havent played EQ till you have immersed in a boat ride

naez
03-29-2011, 08:40 PM
we were so busy slaughtering eachother talking shit in ooc and QQing on the forums we never took the time out to appreciate the little things like boat rides

naez
03-29-2011, 08:41 PM
AND NOW ITS GONE FOREVER JUST A DISTANT LINGERING MEMORY WE WILL NEVER BE ABLE TO GRASP AGAIN

Salty
03-29-2011, 08:48 PM
ooc better be server-wide~

naez
03-29-2011, 08:59 PM
and you better remove the mute feature

Rushmore
03-29-2011, 10:36 PM
I think in the end the blue's know that the red server will take a lot of there buddies away from them. /sadface

Rushmore
03-29-2011, 10:40 PM
man if there was know ooc chat server wide how boring would that be.

KilyenaMage
03-29-2011, 11:10 PM
blue:
[LIST]

Riiiiggghhhtttt.....cuz the VZTZ **WHINERS** didn't run several GMs off that server with their childlike ways.

Bombfist
03-29-2011, 11:25 PM
Most petitions over at vz/tz consisted of problems with game mechanics, lost corpses, paranoid "he's hacking because i'm dead", the fact that you're suggesting GM's were "ran off" due to childish ways is rather ridiculous, a GM position... one that would see a GM take crap from players would be a customer service position, and in that line of "work" you are to expected to take crap.

If you were to read the petition list on p99 how many of them do you think read "hey bro, sup, good job"

If a GM needs to speak to a player, it's due to something childish, or a fault with the game that they need fixing.

Most of the GM problems on VZ/TZ came from power abuse, "running a GM" off the box is just a ridiculous concept. Take a look over at the other thread about somebody stealing some loot, that was an issue on vz/tz that didn't happen... so maybe people should stop running GM's away from p99 with their childish ways.

Akalakamelee
03-29-2011, 11:26 PM
Riiiiggghhhtttt.....cuz the VZTZ **WHINERS** didn't run several GMs off that server with their childlike ways.

You sound like every single anti-red99 person on this board.
Can you at least TRY to post something different? at least on the VZ/TZ boards we have enough IQ to not post the same shit as everyone else does. at least when a flame war started each person had flames unique to themselves.

Gorgetrapper
03-29-2011, 11:40 PM
Can you at least TRY to post something different? at least on the VZ/TZ boards we have enough IQ to not post the same shit as everyone else does. at least when a flame war started each person had flames unique to themselves.

Yet all I see you guys post the same. Bluebie, faggotball, jelly... your shit is pretty stale.

Harrison
03-29-2011, 11:40 PM

ROFL

Macken
03-29-2011, 11:47 PM
ROFL

Harrison still mad about that shot Foxx took over him?

Harrison
03-29-2011, 11:48 PM
Still mad your server is dead? Oh yeah, you definitely mad.

Macken
03-29-2011, 11:50 PM
How does Foxx's crotch taste?

KilyenaMage
03-29-2011, 11:53 PM

Actually quite the contrary...I'm VERY much PRO Red99. I can't wait to see all the former-hackers-and-MQers try to hold their own without them.

OHH...and the no-boxing thing...so they won't be able to fully raid buff themselves and go PK unbuffed toons 8 levels lower.

Walk
03-30-2011, 12:08 AM
Actually quite the contrary...I'm VERY much PRO Red99. I can't wait to see all the former-hackers-and-MQers try to hold their own without them.

OHH...and the no-boxing thing...so they won't be able to fully raid buff themselves and go PK unbuffed toons 8 levels lower.

will be funny when the peoples champ push's your shit in w/o the use of 3rd party programs that you claim all reds use

Bombfist
03-30-2011, 12:12 AM
Fuck he's right, i hope i can find 3 people who will roll buffing classes, holy shit, people could even level alts and buff eachother, this could get intense. Looks like this blue was ahead of the game guys, we're going to have to re-think. Basketball just got real, and taken to a whole new level.

Bombfist is now recruiting a shaman, cleric and enchanter, for FULL RAID BUFFS on p99 red release.

IF by a small chance i can't find such individuals, i will be FORCED to have ONE person level alts. Getting prepared bro's, thinking outside of the box.

On another note, if i find ANYBODY 8 levels lower than me, you will receive hugs, as per pvp rules.

Are you actually serious, you're bitching about people being smarter and higher level so pvp isn't fair? If you're 8 levels lower and unbuffed, guess who's fault that is, yours. Considering buffs in everquest give the most benefit in the game until like planes of power, due to gear itemisation being utter shit, makes pvping without buffs more retarded than not having gear on. Walk out the door naked in winter and bitch about it being cold.

Slam dunk.

Koota
03-30-2011, 12:13 AM
will be funny when the peoples champ push's your shit in w/o the use of 3rd party programs that you claim all reds use

This guy is fucking furious on the internet right now. Your pixels are going to die, homie. Back the fuck up.

Gnar
03-30-2011, 12:16 AM
Killing people 7-8 levels higher than you is no problem if you know what you are doing and they dont totally outgear you (50+ resists more than u). Just ask dash about mighty ruebina and burgnurgleromp.

<3 u dash

KilyenaMage
03-30-2011, 12:16 AM
Yeah yeah yeah...

Basketball...people's champ...big Rexx...Red99...etc.

Kazowi
03-30-2011, 12:24 AM

lol @ this.

you dont even know son, pretty sure i was raid buffed maybe 1% of the time and that was during massive guild fights. not to mention most of the pvp on our server took place at 50 or 60.

Simple fact is you guys have 0 dirt on us. call us hackers? you have people cheating on your server too, you just arent looking for it.

Our admin would leave usually due to being unable to handle the power, several times people would hand out gear or unreasonably ban someone due to a grudge. The players on VZTZ probably cried about 1/10th the amount that it is done on p99.

Harrison
03-30-2011, 12:33 AM
lolhackersgetmad

Salty
03-30-2011, 12:34 AM
harrison doing things small

Macken
03-30-2011, 12:39 AM
Poor Harrison. Everytime he takes a shot, it gets smacked into the fourth row.

Harrison
03-30-2011, 12:42 AM
"The earth is round."

(5 vzrejects say it isn't)

"The Earth is now flat, because there are more retards against the above quoted statement."

Sorry guys, just because there's more of you spewing stupidity at once doesn't make the fact invalid.

Walk
03-30-2011, 12:46 AM
This guy is fucking furious on the internet right now. Your pixels are going to die, homie. Back the fuck up.

tempting but you cant bait this pro baller into ur lil shenanigens, try harder next time

Bombfist
03-30-2011, 12:48 AM
The earth isn't round or flat, it's an oblate spheroid.

http://media.ugoto.com/pictures/my_hair_is_a_bird-be4.jpg

Bombfist
03-30-2011, 12:50 AM
oh, slam dunk.

Kazowi
03-30-2011, 12:51 AM
is Norrath round bros? cuz you cant escape us redbies

Gnar
03-30-2011, 12:52 AM
He also got a foul

win for reds

Gnar
03-30-2011, 12:52 AM
Hi rexx my pal

Bombfist
03-30-2011, 12:54 AM
"The earth is an oblate spheroid"

(1 p99 retard says it isn't)

"The earth is now round because 1 retard is against the above quoted statement"

Sorry guys, just because harrison is spewing stupidity, it doesn't make the fact valid.

fixed*

Foxx
03-30-2011, 12:56 AM
How does Foxx's crotch taste?

sup harrison still waiting on u to try and 1up me... just accept defeat in eq like u accepted defeat from the military

Bombfist
03-30-2011, 01:00 AM
He's just been fouled mid court bro, i don't think he's going to get back up from this one.

Foxx
03-30-2011, 01:01 AM
He's just been fouled mid court bro, i don't think he's going to get back up from this one.

http://www.theotherfifteen.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/07/crying-285x300.jpg

KilyenaMage
03-30-2011, 01:03 AM
Simple fact is you guys have 0 dirt on us. call us hackers? you have people cheating on your server too, you just arent looking for it.

Our admin would leave usually due to being unable to handle the power, several times people would hand out gear .

Pal you talk like none of us were there....well I was there buddy. I played during the Gronkus era. I know PRECISELY what went on, on that server. Like the all-Mage group that used to travel instantly to any zone across Norrath -- to any location INSIDE said zone.

And so you're saying that you not only MQed and hacked, but you had gear handed to you by corrupt GMs also?

How's the NO-Box Lyfe, big Rexx?

Salty
03-30-2011, 01:05 AM
You're double dribbling like mad bro

Bombfist
03-30-2011, 01:16 AM
Salty, if you'd like i can explain.

See what happened is, he threw a blind pass and got boxed out on the break, right from the centre circle jump ball, he was trying to do a crossover dribble which CAN be confused with a double dribble, just a total floor violation eventually occurred on the foul line, where he took his free throw.

Which he missed because he's a retard.

The end.

Slam Dunk.

naez
03-30-2011, 01:18 AM
does a slam dunk taken from the 3 point line count for triple points?

Bombfist
03-30-2011, 01:22 AM
Who gives a shit, i get 30 points every time i throw.

KilyenaMage
03-30-2011, 01:39 AM
So funny...the only Forum you degenerates can post without being insta-banned in is RnF.

How's the NO-Box Lyfe, pals?

Salty
03-30-2011, 01:47 AM
So to recap and catch people up, from what I understand:

As he left the arena, coach Bombfist smiled and accepted fist bumps and congratulations from security guards lining the hallway.

"Coach," one of them said, "we're going to talk about this one all summer."

Red got the win that blue wanted most.

Take that, Harrison.

Despite blowing a 23-point lead for the lulz, the red battled back to beat the Blue Heat 102-80 on Tuesday night, getting a small dose of satisfaction against the blue franchise's biggest star.

Abacab scored 21, Kazowi scored 20 and unsung center littleGyno threw around his weight for the Reds, who embarrassed the Blue Heat 118-80 on Dec. 2 -- a night when Red fans unleashed pent-up hatred on the blues, the native son who scorned them with text.

This time, it was KilyenaMage who left the floor beaten. He finished with 27 points, 12 assists and 10 rebounds and had to endure another night of constant booing from fans who once cherished his every move but now view him as a bitter enemy for betraying them.

KilyenaMage took the loss in stride, giving the Reds the acking credit they deserved.

Foxx
03-30-2011, 01:50 AM

As he left the arena, coach Bombfist smiled and accepted fist bumps and congratulations from security guards lining the hallway.

Take that, Harrison.

Despite blowing a 23-point lead for the lulz, the red battled back to beat the Blue Heat 102-80 on Tuesday night, getting a small dose of satisfaction against the blue franchise's biggest star.

Abacab scored 21, Kazowi scored 20 and unsung center littleGyno threw around his weight for the Reds, who embarrassed the Blue Heat 118-80 on Dec. 2 -- a night when Red fans unleashed pent-up hatred on the blues, the native son who scorned them with text.

This time, it was KilyenaMage who left the floor beaten. He finished with 27 points, 12 assists and 10 rebounds and had to endure another night of constant booing from fans who once cherished his every move but now view him as a bitter enemy for betraying them.

KilyenaMage took the loss in stride, giving the Reds the acking credit they deserved.

the blue coach went on to say "my guys do care, they are in the locker room crying right now, thats how much they care"

Salty
03-30-2011, 01:51 AM
Don't play the game if you don't like the results~

Abacab "The REAL truth"
03-30-2011, 02:04 AM
http://i52.tinypic.com/2j26p8h.jpg

KilyenaMage
03-30-2011, 03:05 AM
Good stuff there.

Lots of time on your hands since the advent of NO-Box Lyfe I see.

Beastro
03-30-2011, 03:21 AM

Wtf would we go onto P99 when all we could do would be to just continue this current smacktalk while our toons stare at each other?

Besides, this is smacktalk 101: you get the sheep antagonized so they're feistier when the server launches.

pojab
03-30-2011, 03:26 AM
man big smedy gives you video gold and all the p99 community has to say is a bunch of negative naysaying. sit in your tower.

red99 has a positive glowing community of angels. quit being bitter.

Beastro
03-30-2011, 03:26 AM
I think in the end the blue's know that the red server will take a lot of there buddies away from them. /sadface

The great White/Black Knight Alliance stealin their wimmin.

KilyenaMage
03-30-2011, 03:28 AM
when the server launches.

Pal you got trolled by Rogean and crew. There's no "Red99" server coming....at least not any time soon.

naez
03-30-2011, 03:32 AM
use trollin

Beastro
03-30-2011, 03:38 AM
Pal you talk like none of us were there....well I was there buddy.

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_56C-ixCTGN4/Rqhgk8ccVmI/AAAAAAAAAbk/CrssaOw9UXI/s400/Hueys.jpg

naez
03-30-2011, 03:40 AM
http://rlv.zcache.com/negative_nancy_pelosi_bumper_sticker-p128047906770279683trl0_400.jpg

Beastro
03-30-2011, 03:43 AM
ooc better be server-wide~

Regardless of pop.

Smedy
03-30-2011, 07:28 AM
man big smedy gives you video gold and all the p99 community has to say is a bunch of negative naysaying. sit in your tower.

red99 has a positive glowing community of angels. quit being bitter.

Bitter was the right word =( I would be bitter to if i was forced to wait 60 hours and stand in line to camp a manastone, just sayin

Pojab we still need to do a collab you drop the lyrics & rap ill make the beat bro, we be big

Misto
03-30-2011, 08:14 AM
man if there was know ooc chat server wide how boring would that be.

I bet you thought school was boring as well.

Misto
03-30-2011, 08:23 AM
Bluebies are so ignorant. They like it when you come to a PVP forum and talk shit. You are so stupid.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qileP4bAzek&feature=related

Pudge
03-30-2011, 09:19 AM
it makes me sad to say it but ooc should not be serverwide. in the interest of population.

although as a kind of compromise I do think it would be cool to have some kind of ooc extended range "shout" so that when you /ooc, everyone in your zone as well as an adjacent zone would hear it. but no one else. so if I'm in OT everyone in OT, skyfire, warsliks, tenebrous, timorous, and charasis would hear me. if I were in karnors, then only the ppl in karnors and dreadlands would hear.

this means you can shit talk your opponents as you draw near, find potential group-mates, and can also shout for trades to auction your wares, but only so far. it also means you can shut someone up by killing them. and lets the ppl in your immediate vicinity know what's going on without involving the entire server, and keeps ppl from shit talking in ooc to whoever they just sent to bind.

Smedy
03-30-2011, 09:26 AM
As much as i love the OOC, i think it's for the best if it's not world wide. I can handle the shit talk and the trolling but at least a 70% majority can't. That means they leave the server and ultimately it dies.

A solution for the world wide ooc is for the players just to create their own channel "/channel oocworld" and join that if they wanna shit talk, and people who don't care about it just won't join it.

Macken
03-30-2011, 09:52 AM
A solution for the world wide ooc is for the players just to create their own channel "/channel oocworld" and join that if they wanna shit talk, and people who don't care about it just won't join it.

Not Classic

mitic
03-30-2011, 10:05 AM
Not Classic

ah rite, it will be classic

enchanter charming other players inc at day 1 !

Ozudin
03-30-2011, 10:05 AM
As much as i love the OOC, i think it's for the best if it's not world wide. I can handle the shit talk and the trolling but at least a 70% majority can't. That means they leave the server and ultimately it dies.

I think that's a really good idea. I didn't realize ooc was server wide. I must've hear ten goblin anal bead jokes yesterday.

Smedy
03-30-2011, 10:40 AM
Not Classic

I sense trollin.... but... i'll bite.

Whichever way you see it, you'll gonna have to modify some things due to the fact that they were completely broken.

For instance the fact that disarm would drop (if successful) your targets main hand to the ground. Or the fact that you could charm players.

The difference between "classic then" and "classic now" is that were all experts at the game. With the knowledge in our backpacks from the get go we can go all out and abuse those things to the fullest, which never happened on live since players had to go through the learning curve. While some players knew, most didn't and once most of us found out it had been patched & fixed.

mitic
03-30-2011, 10:55 AM
all of you vztz "celebs" should be aware that MQ wont be useable on a possible red P99

might be better that you all (mostly those new ones with with high postcounts) keep a low profile till the opening and show your real skills once the fun beginns :p

Kazowi
03-30-2011, 11:37 AM
Pal you talk like none of us were there....well I was there buddy. I played during the Gronkus era. I know PRECISELY what went on, on that server. Like the all-Mage group that used to travel instantly to any zone across Norrath -- to any location INSIDE said zone.

And so you're saying that you not only MQed and hacked, but you had gear handed to you by corrupt GMs also?

How's the NO-Box Lyfe, big Rexx?

Not sure what you are talking about with an all mage group that coulda insta gate to any zone. I remember a pro gank group of all mages who had an out of range port bot to port them safely. L2P bro.

I didn't hack and I was never given gear by a GM either. The NO box lyfe sucks pal, but no box is better then playing farmville on p99

Kazowi
03-30-2011, 11:41 AM

Take that, Harrison.

http://cdn0.sbnation.com/photo_images/1588722/96258_Mavericks_Magic_Basketball.jpg

gg bros

Kazowi
03-30-2011, 11:55 AM
it makes me sad to say it but ooc should not be serverwide. in the interest of population.

although as a kind of compromise I do think it would be cool to have some kind of ooc extended range "shout" so that when you /ooc, everyone in your zone as well as an adjacent zone would hear it. but no one else. so if I'm in OT everyone in OT, skyfire, warsliks, tenebrous, timorous, and charasis would hear me. if I were in karnors, then only the ppl in karnors and dreadlands would hear.

this means you can shit talk your opponents as you draw near, find potential group-mates, and can also shout for trades to auction your wares, but only so far. it also means you can shut someone up by killing them. and lets the ppl in your immediate vicinity know what's going on without involving the entire server, and keeps ppl from shit talking in ooc to whoever they just sent to bind.

or... just make ooc zone wide only and create channels people can join if they want to talk serverwide.

Kazowi
03-30-2011, 11:57 AM
well if were shooting for classic then yellow text isnt classic, take that shit out. Lets not get stupid over nit picking details. Things that make the game a little easier and more interesting are a good thing, ie. chat channels and yellow text

KilyenaMage
03-30-2011, 12:27 PM
or... just make ooc zone wide only and create channels people can join if they want to talk serverwide.

Or just stop making demands and be thankful for anything you actually get?

KilyenaMage
03-30-2011, 12:36 PM
http://www3.whig.com/whig/blogs/betweenthelens/wp-content/uploads/2010/01/special-olympics134aa.jpg

Wizard
03-30-2011, 12:41 PM
well if were shooting for classic then yellow text isnt classic, take that shit out. Lets not get stupid over nit picking details. Things that make the game a little easier and more interesting are a good thing, ie. chat channels and yellow text

Every time i read one of your posts the sound of Charlie Browns teacher speaking just fills my head.

<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="640" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/eUyLwXhqlWU" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Jigga
03-30-2011, 12:42 PM
Kilyena did you play a paladin on TZ by chance?

Jigga
03-30-2011, 12:45 PM
<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="480" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/_shxzlTRK44" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Salty
03-30-2011, 12:47 PM
How about chat channel "umad"

KilyenaMage
03-30-2011, 12:47 PM
Kilyena did you play a paladin on TZ by chance?

No I'm not her. I started on Povar then moved to TZ -- that high elven whore stole my name.

Jigga
03-30-2011, 01:00 PM
Who did you play on TZ?

Salty
03-30-2011, 01:29 PM
Play in Minions of Zek against HR early TZ?

THAN YOU WEREN'T PART OF THE 24/7 FREEPORT RUSH

Salty
03-30-2011, 01:30 PM
Big Talon fearless leader of the ages

Lasher
03-30-2011, 01:33 PM
Was HR during classic? I remember them in Kunark but cant recall if they were around classic era. I was a human ench so i had some interactoin with HR. I remember getting griefed by Tiny terrors or merciless midgets. Shit was 11 years ago so cant remember exactly

Knuckle
03-30-2011, 01:35 PM
Knuckle Human Monk, coming to an R99 near u

Knuckle
03-30-2011, 01:37 PM
Or just stop making demands and be thankful for anything you actually get?

Or go sit on a boat?

Smedy
03-30-2011, 02:34 PM
<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="480" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/_shxzlTRK44" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

i lol'd

i may have to chop this up and add some faces to those ******s for mad lulz later on

naez
03-30-2011, 02:34 PM
whatsup with all the ooc haters that shit was half the reason i even logged on

Smedy
03-30-2011, 02:36 PM
Or go sit on a boat?

yeah the boat is fucking sweet bro

nilbog
03-30-2011, 02:41 PM
translocators = luclin fail.

surely you don't want luclin fail in your pvp.

naez
03-30-2011, 02:43 PM
and there better be consolidated spell merchants too man cuz fuck

Salty
03-30-2011, 02:43 PM
No Baskbetball on the boat.

Baskbetall on the boat.

Hoop it up Nilbog.

nilbog
03-30-2011, 02:44 PM
I like pvp. pvp is classic.

getting lvl 50 within a day and only visiting 1 merchant is very non-classic.

height should be no obstacle.

http://morrisonworldnews.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/06/Manute-Bol-and-Muggsy-Bogues.jpg

?

Kazowi
03-30-2011, 02:45 PM
probably ogre warrior, but i may go ogre shaman too. possibly cleric as well

Salty
03-30-2011, 02:45 PM
I like pvp. pvp is classic.

getting lvl 50 within a day and only visiting 1 merchant is very non-classic.

Home-court advantage, you gonna need it big Nilbog.

naez
03-30-2011, 02:46 PM
0 skill involved in running all over norrath vs 0 skill involved in using 1 merchant

Xantille
03-30-2011, 02:46 PM
Big Talon fearless leader of the ages

Damn dog, what you know about Talon?

I was guild leader of Minions of Zek for a time, until I realized that shit was dumb and went to Warlords.

nilbog
03-30-2011, 02:49 PM
I know right. In wow my druid trainer would give me all my spells right there in moonglade.

No need for any travel or danger.

naez
03-30-2011, 02:50 PM
dont start a classic vs non-classic because it never goes anywhere

Walk
03-30-2011, 02:51 PM
aquireing spells isnt a big concern of mine, but like a release date or any info on red99 would be much appreciated

Harrison
03-30-2011, 02:53 PM
Lol you guys are so bad, "Yeah, we all hacked, SO WHAT?! We're still better than you. Everyone used MQ, that's just how we rolled."

nilbog
03-30-2011, 02:53 PM
Having to walk to a few different zones to get spells might be something you live with if we make pvp.

Content wise, things looking really good.. we're not changing that to make shit easier. I will tell you that.

As far as a release date.. N/A. Kunark just came out with little problems, so that should be taken as good news.

naez
03-30-2011, 02:57 PM
are you gonna up drop rates and xp or are we gonna have to p99 our way to the top

KilyenaMage
03-30-2011, 02:57 PM
Not sure what you are talking about with an all mage group that coulda insta gate to any zone. I remember a pro gank group of all mages who had an out of range port bot to port them safely. L2P bro.

I didn't hack and I was never given gear by a GM either. The NO box lyfe sucks pal, but no box is better then playing farmville on p99

One of the mages was named Whorella....and she was outed in that thread on your forums as one of the most frequent hackers on the server.

NEEEEXXTTTT

KilyenaMage
03-30-2011, 02:59 PM
Who did you play on TZ?

I don't even know who u are....one of TZVZ rejects most likely.

In which case...it's none of ur business.

naez
03-30-2011, 02:59 PM
I got griefed off vz/tz so i play p99

Salty
03-30-2011, 03:02 PM
As far as a release date.. N/A. Kunark just came out with little problems, so that should be taken as good news.

http://lh3.ggpht.com/_YVrdRFIVzgs/TJIx4hk6CLI/AAAAAAAADpU/DEGeIExAlZg/i-came-ghostbuster.jpg

Xantille
One of the mages was named Whorella....and she was outed in that thread on your forums as one of the most frequent hackers on the server.

NEEEEXXTTTT

Sounds like conclusive proof to me.

P.S. they had an OOR portbot. named bigportbot. :(

Smedy
Having to walk to a few different zones to get spells might be something you live with if we make pvp.

Content wise, things looking really good.. we're not changing that to make shit easier. I will tell you that.

I came, fuck yes! I am stacking up on hot pockets for release date, shits gonna get super serious, stay away from my pixels

Xantille
03-30-2011, 03:03 PM

I love you.

nilbog
03-30-2011, 03:04 PM
are you gonna up drop rates and xp or are we gonna have to p99 our way to the top

It won't be a vztz clone.

Mayyyyyybe.. a little faster exp? Maybe not.

Fixed content needs to stay fixed.

Salty
03-30-2011, 03:04 PM
Damn dog, what you know about Talon?

I was guild leader of Minions of Zek for a time, until I realized that shit was dumb and went to Warlords.

I was in Moz before WoZ was created. I think it was to block off the people under lvl 20.

I quit and blue'd it up on Prexus when Kunark was released, so nothing huge. Big Talon was sweet though, I think he quit really early on.

Salty
03-30-2011, 03:07 PM
wtb beta soyva

Smedy
03-30-2011, 03:08 PM
I would be veeeery careful with faster exp, personally i think the exp should be exactly where it is on p99.

We don't want cheaters an easy way to "come back" and we most definitely don't want "flavor of the month".

As long as the server don't get wiped, people will play. The reason why vztz needed this super fast exp was because there was absolutely zero trust in the staff and no one wanted to spend a insane amount of time exping if it was wiped.

Looking at your community and how well you've ran p99 trust is not an issue, you could make it slower then p99 and people would still grind away.

Much <3 <3 !

Rogean
03-30-2011, 03:11 PM
The problem is, Project 1999 code isn't ready to handle wide scale pvp. There are numerous issues with the pvp combat at the moment that need to be worked out.. and where to begin I wouldn't even know. That's where you guys come in.. to start making notes on what needs to be fixed in pvp on the current server (via dueling or arena fights).

Smedy
03-30-2011, 03:13 PM
The problem is, Project 1999 code isn't ready to handle wide scale pvp. There are numerous issues with the pvp combat at the moment that need to be worked out.. and where to begin I wouldn't even know. That's where you guys come in.. to start making notes on what needs to be fixed in pvp on the current server (via dueling or arena fights).

Can you insert the P99 damage/ac/resist etc code to a server where we have summoning capabilities so we can duel and try it out and give feedback on what needs to be adressed? I'm willing to help out as much as i can to make this happen.

Salty
03-30-2011, 03:14 PM

Replace vztz with a pvp beta that has no pvp fixes in it.

Pals will all test it to completion and make sexy notes.

Harrison
03-30-2011, 03:14 PM
I would be veeeery careful with faster exp, personally i think the exp should be exactly where it is on p99.

We don't want cheaters an easy way to "come back" and we most definitely don't want "flavor of the month".

As long as the server don't get wiped, people will play. The reason why vztz needed this super fast exp was because there was absolutely zero trust in the staff and no one wanted to spend a insane amount of time exping if it was wiped.

Looking at your community and how well you've ran p99 trust is not an issue, you could make it slower then p99 and people would still grind away.

Much <3 <3 !

This is how it is on most current mmos and pvp.

*patch releases buffing a new class to being OP*

*Everyone levels an alt in a week or two*

*PVP is flooded with said OP class*

Salty
03-30-2011, 03:15 PM
http://www.recklessts.com/images/dowork400.jpg

Lasher
03-30-2011, 03:19 PM
people would be balls deep in beta testing pvp changes

Smedy
03-30-2011, 03:20 PM
Hot pockets stacked up, ready to beta test, lets do this!

naez
03-30-2011, 03:21 PM
i heard pokeman's been bluein it up afking in groups for like 3 weeks and only lvl 25

Walk
03-30-2011, 03:24 PM
i personally will test beta pvp red99 5 days a week at work, true story..lets do this

Knuckle
03-30-2011, 03:33 PM
I will Vouch for young Walk, he has a good heart and smokes alot of weed.

metax
03-30-2011, 03:37 PM
i will find any and all dupes possible and report them asap on said pvp server