Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 11-20-2013, 04:38 AM
Aviak

Default Erotic Roleplaying Thread

Hello old friends! John2020 here. I have been doing so much roleplaying and I love every single second of it. I am going to conduct an experiment. I am going to spicy sex chat some roleplay in the form of a stream of consciousness. I encourage everyone else who plays on this server to do the same. You can be whatever you want to be. You can be a man. You can be a woman. You can be Irish if you please. You can even be Chinese.

Now in my personal life, my grandmother passed away who I lived with and taken care of for many years. For this test i will remember her fondly and I will in fact become my grandmother. Well here it goes. I encourage every other person out there to follow my footsteps.

-----------------------------------------------------
I take my blanket and lay down with my legs stretched out on my bed. My wrinkled skin gives off the odor of old raisons. My soft, quiet, but deeply raspy voice moans uncomfortably while the chilling breeze comes in through the open window and causes pain. "Junior...will you please close the window?" I wimper barely legible. I look at the walls in front of the bed and realize the brown and green flowers decorating the wallpaper seemed like a good idea in my youth but clearly doesn't hold up these days. Oh well. It is too late to redecorate now. Annoyed that I recieved no answer from Junior, I slowly raise my body to an upright position against the bedframe. In the minute it took me to do this, I realize that the area underneath my pants is wet. "Dang! There is no way I'll be able to sleep here tonight! I can't believe I forgot the towel this time! Why does getting old have to be so cruel?" I think to myself.

"Junior"......"Junior"......"Junior"......."Junior " I moan softly. The frusturation and sorrow overwhelms me and I begin to weep a little.......Its been a half an hour now. Why me?!...Junior must be deep asleep....Why didnt he set up that baby monitor yet?! I will have to ask him to set it up in the morning."
Old 11-20-2013, 04:45 AM
Aviak

so what do you thank? Please write either the next part or write your own.
Old 11-20-2013, 04:50 AM
Banned

can i be a gay black person named susvain
Old 11-20-2013, 07:19 AM
Fire Giant

Can I be 'The guy who shits up your thread' guy?

BLUE
46 Warrior - Elkantor, 35 Shadowknight - Geldriia, 46 Enchanter - Shebreeze
Old 11-20-2013, 07:48 AM
Sarnak

Send a message via AIM to DOPE

this cat is definitely tweakin.
Old 11-20-2013, 10:41 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by DOPE [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
this cat is definitely tweakin.
Due to stopping after reading the first sentence, you sure he ain't twerkin? At least roleplaying
Old 11-20-2013, 10:42 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by John2020 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Hello old friends! John2020 here. I have been doing so much roleplaying and I love every single second of it. I am going to conduct an experiment. I am going to spicy sex chat some roleplay in the form of a stream of consciousness. I encourage everyone else who plays on this server to do the same. You can be whatever you want to be. You can be a man. You can be a woman. You can be Irish if you please. You can even be Chinese.

Now in my personal life, my grandmother passed away who I lived with and taken care of for many years. For this test i will remember her fondly and I will in fact become my grandmother. Well here it goes. I encourage every other person out there to follow my footsteps.

-----------------------------------------------------
I take my blanket and lay down with my legs stretched out on my bed. My wrinkled skin gives off the odor of old raisons. My soft, quiet, but deeply raspy voice moans uncomfortably while the chilling breeze comes in through the open window and causes pain. "Junior...will you please close the window?" I wimper barely legible. I look at the walls in front of the bed and realize the brown and green flowers decorating the wallpaper seemed like a good idea in my youth but clearly doesn't hold up these days. Oh well. It is too late to redecorate now. Annoyed that I recieved no answer from Junior, I slowly raise my body to an upright position against the bedframe. In the minute it took me to do this, I realize that the area underneath my pants is wet. "Dang! There is no way I'll be able to sleep here tonight! I can't believe I forgot the towel this time! Why does getting old have to be so cruel?" I think to myself.

"Junior"......"Junior"......"Junior"......."Junior " I moan softly. The frusturation and sorrow overwhelms me and I begin to weep a little.......Its been a half an hour now. Why me?!...Junior must be deep asleep....Why didnt he set up that baby monitor yet?! I will have to ask him to set it up in the morning."
I think you should keep it to in game stuff only, no IRL references. For example no one in EQ has a penis, so penis is not allowed, but you could feeler up some dark elf boobs.
Old 11-20-2013, 10:44 AM
Banned

Also since everyone in EQ is depicted over the age of 18, more or less, you shouldn't be using "junior".

Also if thats where you start, your pretty bad troll. You have to sucker some people into actually playing with you before you get into creep territory.
Old 11-20-2013, 11:54 AM
Planar Protector

"Junior" has nothing to do with age.
Old 11-20-2013, 11:59 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by myriverse [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
"Junior" has nothing to do with age.
I'm pretty sure where this is going, but you are correct lol.
Closed Thread