Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 04-11-2013, 08:32 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by raff01 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
this.
P99 is about classic experience. In my classic experience Kunark hadn't been out for over 2 years with "absurd item mudflation" as you said...
So if that's what people want, let it be a new server, TMO and a few FE will remain on the "old" server and have it all for themselves where they can thrive with their plethora of loot and whack off at their own wealth.
Meanwhile on a new fresh server, regular people will enjoy the classic experience with everything it envolves.
Sure I've spend countless hours on my toon, but what worth is it if the experience isn't classic?
Great Utopia that you have there. What will actually happen:
1) New server, everyone starts at L1.
2) No-lifers move in and level faster, get uber loot faster (because they're higher level and have more time to spend at camps/raids)
3) "Regular people" will quickly fall behind.

Unless you artificially restrict general server progress, there will always be people that move faster through content than others.
Old 04-11-2013, 09:23 AM
Kobold

Only if they added a NEW server, not resetting this one. People need to get off the train of thinking a reset would be a good idea. You've got to have shit for brains if you resetting what a lot of us have worked long hours to obtain would be a grand idea. I wouldn't even play.
Old 04-11-2013, 09:25 AM
Sarnak

http://www.project1999.org/forums/sh...d.php?t=105141
Old 04-11-2013, 09:43 AM
Orc

I dont think the community is big enough to fill two Classic Servers.
Old 04-11-2013, 09:50 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by falkun [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Great Utopia that you have there. What will actually happen:
1) New server, everyone starts at L1.
2) No-lifers move in and level faster, get uber loot faster (because they're higher level and have more time to spend at camps/raids)
3) "Regular people" will quickly fall behind.

Unless you artificially restrict general server progress, there will always be people that move faster through content than others.
What the hell is wrong with u ? Can u read or not ? Its not about being left behind, its about having had kunark out for waaay too long and economy being completely fucked up
Old 04-11-2013, 09:54 AM
Banned

Just read this thread.

Holy shit fucking cry baby casuals try and ruin everything.
If you rerolled the server every casual who managed to get to 60 would quit half the real players would quit,the other half would just steamroll your terrible ass again all over again.

Instead of trying to destroys others peoples fun because you suck maybe you should find another home.
Old 04-11-2013, 10:00 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tippett [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
launch second server with correct timelines to avoid saturation, and no one will continue to give a fuck about whos kill what dragon or who has a million platinum
Huh? You seem to care a great deal how much wealth others have accumulated.

I mean, your point seems to be "too many fungis, waaaaah". Am I wrong?
Old 04-11-2013, 10:05 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by renordw [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
okay? You posted this days after this one was already here. I care not about that thread.
Old 04-11-2013, 10:06 AM
Fire Giant

Whiners gonna whine. Nilbog and Rog have stated themselves, no fucking new server or reset until well after Velious is out on this one. Deal with it
Old 04-11-2013, 10:06 AM
Kobold

Or your dumbass poll with terrible options to pick lol
Closed Thread