Banned

very bold statement

and like i said guys like this are the reason this server will fail

they are so serious and die hard about a 11 year old game its just twisted
dude i think you should commit suicide yourself
Old 11-08-2011, 09:48 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazortag [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
OMG smedy, you're so right! Item recharging is going to completely ruin the game. We have no evidence that it's ruined the game on Live, Beta, Blue99, or any other server that's ever existed where item recharging actually worked correctly, but we should trust your prediction that item recharging will ruin the server, and thus we should change things to not be classic in advance before actually seeing first hand if anything is adversely affected by a mechanic that was in for the entire duration of the classic period.

PS: what rechargeable item gives Pallies the ability to LoH six times? And what item gives Wizards the ability to do 4000 damage in a second?
Blue99: I know there was a costum nerf made to some items cause some bluebies were spam using it to kill dragon.

1 point to smedy

Live: The game was new, the first 2 years which is considered the classic period only about 20% of the entire population found out about the good items and recharging, thus resulting in "not a big deal" considering were all pretty much eq experts here (besides you of course) we know that all these items abused will fuck up pvp.

2 points to smedy

Red99Beta: Well there are already people spamming golem wands making all buff classes useless, since no one gives a shit on beta no one cares to farm these items (the harder ones). Neither has anyone raided fear so the clicky sticks for wizards have not been abused obviously.

3 points to smedy

Paladins have soulfire, first part of the paladin epic, 5 charges complete heal, instant cast.

Wizards get wand of conflaguration 5 charges instant cast conflaguration (i think)

There are also other game breaking items with many charges that are incredible easy to attain, such as the snare staff from warrens, drops from a lvl 10 mob gives you 10 charges instant cast darkness.

Let's face it, no one wants recharging pvp, it simply just doesn't require any skill to spam a button with instant cast items, and the only reason it "turned out okey" on live was because no one knew about these items.

3 - 0 Dog, nothing but net... Swish
Videos
Wipe it clean.
Last edited by Smedy; 11-08-2011 at 09:51 PM..
Old 11-08-2011, 09:51 PM
Banned

clicking my mouse requires skill i have no idea what your talking about
Old 11-08-2011, 10:01 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smedy [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Blue99: I know there was a costum nerf made to some items cause some bluebies were spam using it to kill dragon.

1 point to smedy

Live: The game was new, the first 2 years which is considered the classic period only about 20% of the entire population found out about the good items and recharging, thus resulting in "not a big deal" considering were all pretty much eq experts here (besides you of course) we know that all these items abused will fuck up pvp.

2 points to smedy

Red99Beta: Well there are already people spamming golem wands making all buff classes useless, since no one gives a shit on beta no one cares to farm these items (the harder ones). Neither has anyone raided fear so the clicky sticks for wizards have not been abused obviously.

3 points to smedy

Paladins have soulfire, first part of the paladin epic, 5 charges complete heal, instant cast.

Wizards get wand of conflaguration 5 charges instant cast conflaguration (i think)

There are also other game breaking items with many charges that are incredible easy to attain, such as the snare staff from warrens, drops from a lvl 10 mob gives you 10 charges instant cast darkness.

Let's face it, no one wants recharging pvp, it simply just doesn't require any skill to spam a button with instant cast items, and the only reason it "turned out okey" on live was because no one knew about these items.

3 - 0 Dog, nothing but net... Swish
In basketball you get either 2 or 3 points from scoring, so that's the first inaccuracy in your post. Secondly, Wand of Conflagration has 3 charges. Thirdly, Soulfire isn't rechargeable because it's no-drop. Fourthly, you still didn't respond to what I said about how you could nerf charges after they're discovered to be a problem, rather than pre-emptively, which is what you're suggesting. Instead you just gave me an example of where this was possible (Ivandyr's Hoop on blue99), further proving that you're wrong.

So clearly you don't understand how either basketball or item recharging works.

Quote:
The warrens is released in Velious you imbecile. You really think that every single rechargeable item should be pre-emptively nerfed because of an item that won't exist for two years? Are you actually stupider than Cozmonaut?
Lardna Minch, 18 Warrior

Project 1999 (PvP):
[50 (sometimes 49) Bard] Wolfram Alpha (Half Elf) ZONE: oasis
Last edited by Lazortag; 11-08-2011 at 10:48 PM..
Old 11-08-2011, 10:03 PM
Banned

soul fire can be recharged , so can anything no drop

if you know how to do it
Old 11-08-2011, 10:04 PM
Banned

it requires the-pump shoes tho

which they dont give out at the library in akkanon

although the wizard GM Does have pumps
Old 11-08-2011, 10:32 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazortag [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
In basketball you get either 2 or 3 points from scoring, so that's the first inaccuracy in your post. Secondly, Wand of Conflagration has 3 charges. Thirdly, Soulfire isn't rechargeable because it's no-drop. Fourthly, you still didn't respond to what I said about how you could nerf charges after they're discovered to be a problem, rather than pre-emptively, which is what you're suggesting. Instead you just gave me an example of where this was possible (Ivandyr's Hoop on blue99), further proving that you're wrong.

So clearly you don't understand how either basketball or item recharing works.

The warrens is released in Velious you imbecile. You really think that every single rechargeable item should be pre-emptively nerfed because of an item that won't exist for two years? Are you actually stupider than Cozmonaut?
fuk, i blame coach cast for not teaching me classic basketball

taking time off to reflect on this

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Videos
Wipe it clean.
Old 11-08-2011, 10:33 PM
Banned

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 11-08-2011, 10:46 PM
Aviak

free throws faggos
Old 11-08-2011, 11:09 PM