Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

View Poll Results: What is the ideal size for areola?
None, breasts should not have nipples either. 2 10.53%
None, it detracts from the composition by trivializing the nipple. 1 5.26%
A dime, some embellishment is good 1 5.26%
A quarter, they are and should be seen as their own feature, but remain subordinate 5 26.32%
A fifty cent piece, the golden mean, yadda yadda yadda 3 15.79%
A coaster, they are the subject, the rest is background or embellishment 0 0%
A dessert plate, I don't care much for backgrounds 0 0%
Moar, there is something wrong with me. 0 0%
What's an areola? 1 5.26%
Like bush, the towers are the limit 6 31.58%
Voters: 19. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 09-13-2016, 01:27 AM
Planar Protector

so what in the mother fucking fuck tho... settle... calm... i better get the fuck out this mother fucker huh... faded eyes despise the desparaged cries only to look upon the... what in the fuck tho...

Outkast - Git up, Git out

Goodie Mob - Black Ice
Last edited by entruil; 09-13-2016 at 01:53 AM.. Reason: +1 for areolas...
Old 09-13-2016, 09:19 AM
Planar Protector

Smile

Tangental discussion abounds, but I see at least one voter is confused about the subject matter. To clarify, the areola is the ring of pigmented skin surrounding the nipple. It can range in size from very small to very large as indicated in the poll options, though variation is far less extreme among males than females. Excessively large areola are uniquely feminine in nature, but lack the general appeal of other feminine features among gynophiles. This thread and associated poll seeks to ascertain the reason(s) for this by identifying contrary preferences and their causes.
Old 09-13-2016, 10:09 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by maskedmelon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
[ ] Our Lord Below, Bristlebane
[ ] General Deviance
[ ] Texture
[ ] Pity
[ ] Abnormally large hands
[ ] Pokeball Fetish
[ ] Special Deviance
[ ] Assumed static areola-breast ratio (I.e. bigger a = bigger b)
[X] Normalcy bias
[ ] Other
Old 09-13-2016, 10:24 AM
Sarnak

Would you rather your gf have a tight puss or loose puss... yeah.... gonna go with the nipples that aren't the size of cantaloupes...
Old 09-13-2016, 01:05 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by big_ole_jpn [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
to say something like "large areolas are gross" is insane. The totality of the titty must be taken in and its aesthetics assessed artistically.

To approach your enjoyment of beauty like you are checking items off a list -- small areolae, outie, no stretch marks -- is to submit your pleasure to prevailing social standards, in a sense cuckolding yourself even as you feign enjoyment of the titty. You are not truly enjoying yourself if you are assessing the mammary appendage in this way; instead you are translating the titty into its approximate estimate in fiat shekels and allowing yourself only as much enjoyment as (((they))) dictate you deserve for making this financial acquisition. This idol is your God and it is evident even in how you approach something as primal as tittymeat.

You are a nasty, small person if you operate this way. Anything can be done right, including large areolae.
Well, I am both nasty and small, but that is another discussion ^^ I am generally inclined to agree that "large" areola can be done right and indeed my areola-size-tolerance has broadened over time, but this is a question of excess and ideals with respect to the greater composition as outlined within the poll candidates.

Many things can be made to work and work well, but because they do does not diminish the general propensity of the thing. Large areola are indisputably disadvantaged in the arena of aesthetic prominence whether exceptional specimens exist or not.

If ever we are to right the injustice of areola size bias we must understand the nature of preference and whence it cometh, be it inborn or socially infused zog water as you assert.

What do you consider ideal?
Old 09-13-2016, 01:14 PM
Sarnak

if we talking quarters deal me in, if we talking dinner plates then ill pass on desert
Old 09-13-2016, 01:14 PM
Planar Protector

I should add for clarity, large areola are like fingernail beds that bisect the field between the cuticle and fingertip, or second toes that surpass the big toe in reach. Both are tolerable and may even be appreciated as a part of a larger composition, but their nature is generally speaking, deleterious. That is to say, in the absence of other more virtuous characteristics, they are incapable of sparing the greater composition duly assigned ill-regard, as unfortunate as that may be :/
Old 09-13-2016, 01:36 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by big_ole_jpn [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
to say something like "large areolas are gross" is insane. The totality of the titty must be taken in and its aesthetics assessed artistically.

To approach your enjoyment of beauty like you are checking items off a list -- small areolae, outie, no stretch marks -- is to submit your pleasure to prevailing social standards, in a sense cuckolding yourself even as you feign enjoyment of the titty. You are not truly enjoying yourself if you are assessing the mammary appendage in this way; instead you are translating the titty into its approximate estimate in fiat shekels and allowing yourself only as much enjoyment as (((they))) dictate you deserve for making this financial acquisition. This idol is your God and it is evident even in how you approach something as primal as tittymeat.

You are a nasty, small person if you operate this way. Anything can be done right, including large areolae.
the gay man has a very thorough opinion on relative attractiveness of female nipple types
Closed Thread