Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Guild Discussion

Closed Thread

Old 01-26-2015, 12:32 AM
Planar Protector

It was definitely a fun night! We have been up for a lot of R targets in January, and none of them really put up much of a fight (including a nice kill of Trakanon in just over an hour, and most of that was mobilizing) but our clerics were completely spent when we finally killed the Statue after 13 minutes of ass puckering. Not only are the fights more fun, but they drop iksar wearable plate, and the Velious iksar plate animation looks completely sweet. Sakuragi finally got to upgrade his trooper scale BP and get his buffed AC above 1050!

The TLDR here is that we are fucking back. We still have a lot of things to work on, but we are patching the ship rapidly. Expect The A-Team to make some noise after Winter finally comes.
Old 01-26-2015, 02:18 AM
Kobold

A couple comments on tonight's raid.

- Vindi was a 1 death kill. So close to flawless, but a ranger died on the pull. No idea how he even managed to do that, but, ranger, so whatever.

- Statue was also a 1 death kill (iirc?). Very close fight, and the A Team really came together pulling it out. Very proud to be a part of this kill.

- First to loot was quite humorous.
Old 01-26-2015, 12:27 PM
Orc

I wasnt even aware of the vindi ranger death. We had a bard somehow over agro on statue and that was the only death. Great success for us as a whole.

More beta to come. More kunark to come. More Old world to come.

JOIN A-TEAM TODAY!!
Old 01-27-2015, 02:00 AM
VIP / Contributor

just wanted thank raev for coming on stream and repping ATeam

in case any one missed it - http://youtu.be/tqauzU4ig3M

Sirken's Twitch Stream - www.twitch.tv/sirken_

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uthgaard View Post
Accusing me of simultaneous favoritism for two opposing guilds involves a special kind of stupid
Quote:
Originally Posted by karsten View Post
going after sirken is like going to a cheerleader convention and punching the only one that bothered to talk to you
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rogean View Post
I've met Sirken IRL.. he ain't jelly of shit

Old 01-28-2015, 01:40 AM
Planar Protector

Ikatiar the Venom down on Beta with 27! It did take us two attempts, but on the second try we absolutely stomped him - our clerics finished with over 50% mana. Our CH chains and tank switches are really clean right now (Jettle has been doing a great job there) so next up will be some dragons with actual AOE attacks. Maybe Aaryonar? Maybe Dozekar? Maybe Telkorenar? Stay tuned to find out. Or better yet, app, especially Rogues, Wizards, Bards, Warriors, and Clerics, but we won't say no to skilled, fun players regardless of class. We've been working hard on strategies to make those "weak" raid classes more effective.

The A-Team is rapidly becoming a force to be reckoned with, although certain guilds may have to find that out the hard way.
Old 01-28-2015, 04:34 PM
Orc

The A-Team back in its Tuesday beta night went for a quick warm up of our best friend Mr. Derakor.

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

As you can see he is tad bit upset with us. The guy has crazy anger issues for some reason...

Guess he can take those issues to the grave with him! Maybe next time Sir!

We spent a lot of time in Beta yesterday discussing strategies and new ideas to implement into the raid targets that we want to go after that we let time slip away from us. It started getting late so we decided to go see what we could do with our 27 in North Temple of Veeshan.

Hurry up monks! we are getting restless waiting on you!

Guess I spoke to soon on that one! Oh guess what? he died! with a 4 cleric chain on an unslowable mob mind you. Ikatiar the Venom 0 A-Team 1

We closed our night out after we looted his goodies and left Beta for other guilds to run rampant in. Obviously not as gracefully skilled as the A-Team!!

Are you looking to be apart of a skilled bunch who likes to push the raid content to the bare minimum number wise? are you a ranger wondering what you can contribute to a raid? oh trust me, we have plenty of options for you.

JOIN A-TEAM TODAY!
(Specially you perrdy little rogues, wizards, clerics and OT loving bards)
Old 01-28-2015, 04:36 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by jettle [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
(Specially you perrdy little rogues, wizards, clerics and OT loving bards)
I think we'd rather have the bards who leveled up in dungeons. Ha.
Old 01-28-2015, 10:14 PM
Banned

Thumbs up a team of A-Team teammates

I love that you have to capitalize the A when typing about this guild.

If you don't, you just look like you're typing about a team.
Old 01-28-2015, 10:18 PM
Planar Protector

I may be excommunicated from the guild, but I've never actually watched a full episode of The A-Team. I mean that show stopped being produced two years before I was alive.
Old 01-28-2015, 10:25 PM
Orc

Looking forward to apping when I'm of level
Closed Thread