Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Guild Discussion

Closed Thread

Old 01-10-2015, 01:35 PM
Aviak

Bump. Need 20ish more members. become part of the suave team today. free power lvls and such going down for new players. Exed is tagged suave not az good try tho.
Old 01-10-2015, 05:22 PM
Kobold

"Loyalty: This is the most important requirement needed to make this guild successful and not another flavor of the month deal. I know keeping everyone happy is next to impossible especially playing a game like EQ but I'm looking for people who enjoy playing the game in general and enjoy playing with their guildmates. If you're an egotistical elitist IDC how great of a solo player you are, you will not be welcome in this guild. I need team players. Without a tight knit guild and low drama in the beginning it will be hard to get this guild lifted off the ground and it will fail before it starts."

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 01-10-2015, 07:19 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by ExedOut [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Bump. Need 20ish more members. become part of the suave team today. free power lvls and such going down for new players. Exed is tagged suave not az good try tho.
He was def tagged Az when I /who all exed on thurs - not trying to troll I genuinely wanted to know if this was a troll on "Fresh" or if I could apply
Old 01-10-2015, 07:38 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by JPMorgan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
"Loyalty: This is the most important requirement needed to make this guild successful and not another flavor of the month deal. I know keeping everyone happy is next to impossible especially playing a game like EQ but I'm looking for people who enjoy playing the game in general and enjoy playing with their guildmates. If you're an egotistical elitist IDC how great of a solo player you are, you will not be welcome in this guild. I need team players. Without a tight knit guild and low drama in the beginning it will be hard to get this guild lifted off the ground and it will fail before it starts."

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
ya this is fucking great, when exed was in holocaust he would frequently send me tells after loot decisions were made saying "dude why the fuck did you give that to him, i'd rape him 1v1 are you serious man??"
Old 01-10-2015, 07:40 PM
Planar Protector

holocaust had pretty sketchy loot decisions, like the day gixx a 46 bard first showed up on a raid his first time a won a dhb over 60 mains and colgate said it was tallons new main, so called gixx never showed up on another raid and tallon Is now playing 24/7 lol
Old 01-10-2015, 07:42 PM
Banned

tallon had p much 100% raid attendance since the start of holo, and dragon hero bracer is shaman usable u moran
Old 01-10-2015, 07:42 PM
Planar Protector

so it got awarded to an alt over mains?
HEH
Old 01-10-2015, 07:44 PM
Banned

gixx was his main for several months thereafter, where he switched back to tallon because it became apparent we didn't need that many bards anymore

what a great guy, playing whatever the guild needs
Old 01-10-2015, 07:46 PM
Planar Protector

naw he literally got the dhb and never logged that character again, smells like runed mithril tunics to me
Old 01-10-2015, 07:55 PM
Fire Giant

Someone will always question loot decisions regardless the system - can we get back to Suave recruitment. Did your lvl 46 requirement change now that you are offering new players PLs?
Closed Thread