Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Guild Discussion

Closed Thread

Old 12-16-2014, 02:18 PM
Aviak

Default Suave

Introducing <Suave> the newest PVP oriented, lower tier, raiding guild. Is your body ready?

I wish all my GW pals best of luck and upon the return of Vapo things might play out a little differently. Also, if any of you guys feel the same as I do, you're welcome to shoot me a pm and I'd be honored to have you guys behind me. With that said, here is what I'm looking to do with

<Suave>

TS3: I will be setting up a teamspeak to hold 25-30 at some point tonight or tomorrow. I ask that TS and having a functional headset be a requirement. Its 2014 dogs. Shouldn't have to explain the advantages a voice communications system is over /guildchat. Get it.

Level requirement 46+ : Need all <Suave> tagged players to be 46+ for no other reason than to hit the raid scene as soon as our numbers allow it. I'm not opposed to having a feeder guild started as well for the under lvls but that's all situational ATM.

Is <Suave> right for you? As a guild we will focus on:

Loyalty: This is the most important requirement needed to make this guild successful and not another flavor of the month deal. I know keeping everyone happy is next to impossible especially playing a game like EQ but I'm looking for people who enjoy playing the game in general and enjoy playing with their guildmates. If you're an egotistical elitist IDC how great of a solo player you are, you will not be welcome in this guild. I need team players. Without a tight knit guild and low drama in the beginning it will be hard to get this guild lifted off the ground and it will fail before it starts.

Other goals: I do want to compete and possibly in the future be able to go heads up with <Holocaust> or whoever is on top when we feel we are ready to contest. However being realistic that will be in the distant future. Pretty much I just want to focus on doing planar clears, chardok royals, epics, Draco's, and possible snipes on lower teir raid targets on repop days all the while building friendships with my guildmates and progressing as a guild.

PvP will be a priority as I'm a red player at heart but Rome wasn't built in a night and I'm hoping people see what I'm trying to do and actually give it a chance. U in game on exed or pm me on forums if it all interested in being a part of the <Suave> team.

To God's Work and Pal's:

I haven't been able to log on in a few days due to real life so I'm not caught up with the latest GW drama and who has left / who was kicked etc. Regardless, I have given it a lot of thought and have decided to make a run @ leading a guild of my own. I am not trying to burn my bridges with Gods Work nor is it my intentions to intentionally snipe members from any already established guild. However upon joining GW I pledged my allegiance to Vapo and due to RL issues he hasn't logged on or showed interest in leading and I believe everything good that was in the works for that guild in my eyes is gone at least until he returns.
Last edited by ExedOut; 01-09-2015 at 03:30 PM..
Old 12-16-2014, 02:26 PM
Fire Giant

Naw
Old 12-16-2014, 02:33 PM
Banned

Send a message via AIM to Gitem

If I played more, you'd have my sprinkler sir. Would be willing to help out whenever I I'm on though.
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 12-16-2014, 02:39 PM
Planar Protector

pras.

help take back this RED server from the BLUE zerg it has become.
Old 12-16-2014, 03:42 PM
Planar Protector

Give this some format instead of a tl;dr
Old 12-16-2014, 04:18 PM
Aviak

Could probably come up with a better name
Old 12-16-2014, 04:19 PM
Banned

good luck
Old 12-16-2014, 04:20 PM
Planar Protector

Send a message via AIM to Sektor

Just use my 100 man ts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tuffpuppy View Post
Saint Sektor cleansing the server of sick humans. This guy deserves VIP / Contributor status.
Old 12-16-2014, 04:23 PM
Aviak

Nah we need our own. You're very welcome to join suave tho pal.
Old 12-16-2014, 08:07 PM
Planar Protector

good luck