Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 07-22-2014, 06:10 PM
Planar Protector

wipe it
Old 07-22-2014, 08:01 PM
Sarnak

I am not going to lie. I am feeling this rotation idea.. When you think about it... to have a chance to compete the new 2nd guild needs SOME key items/pixels. I think that would be fair. I am sure Nihilum will have no problems with this as it would help the server population.. and in the end.. that is everyones goal here.. right?
Old 07-22-2014, 08:03 PM
Planar Protector

no
Old 07-22-2014, 08:17 PM
Planar Protector

wtb discord server with p99 code plz
Old 07-22-2014, 08:23 PM
Aviak

Did not read thread. Want more people for more competition? Start by treating new people like people (see thread title) instead of something beneath you.

This applies to more than OP.

Server doesn't need more rules or mechanics (not classic).
Old 07-22-2014, 09:50 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by lite [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Why is Kergan posting in this thread?
I post in every thread?
Old 07-22-2014, 10:06 PM
Planar Protector

Send a message via ICQ to Uuruk Send a message via AIM to Uuruk Send a message via MSN to Uuruk Send a message via Yahoo to Uuruk

How about a alternate to posting about this every fucking day. Go away. Send a PM to someone. We don't give a fuck that your sorry ass can't compete.
Old 07-22-2014, 10:09 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uuruk [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
How about a alternate to posting about this every fucking day. Go away. Send a PM to someone. We don't give a fuck that your sorry ass can't compete.
whats your nihilum inmate number son?
Old 07-23-2014, 02:08 AM
Planar Protector

How about this alternative:

Log in, Recruit, plvl new recruits, discourage people from rolling classes you can't gear b/c of lack of raid mobs. How tough is it to get n epic for a monk/rog/clr toss then some planar and resist jewelry and they are about as good as they need to be.

I can count on a hand without fingers the number of times I remember Lite swarm kiting for a group of apps because it never fucking happened. Yet I see this kind of thing all the time in nihilum. Nihilum also keeps kc locked down and exp groups grinding almost all the time. Lite logs in and makes people go to air to farm stuff for his alt monk for 8 hours.

Yall need to find Jesus. You continually squander opportunities and surround yourself with people who tell you yes so that you don't have to come to terms with your actions.
Old 07-23-2014, 02:33 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by heartbrand [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Today was a pretty good example of how the fault lies with the competition not the rules. We had mid 20's for CT and wiped a couple of times to trains and people fuckin around. Any force of even 20 people could have shown up and shit on us. There was also mob overlap. Mobs could have been sniped. Instead the only competing took place on the forums. Perhaps if you created a positive guild built on progression and not on being mad anti nilly haters, you could have done something today.
God, HB, even you know this is a bullshit argument.

If the 1927 New York Yankees were stretching on the field, a high school team COULD have run on the field, hit a few home runs and say they beat the yankees. The reality is, all the yankees have to do is stand up and beat the shit out of them.

The problem is systemic in the server. It doesn't matter if it's Nihilum, it could be any guild monopolizing the raid mobs. All it takes to recruit someone is say "Hey, if you don't join us you'll never get loot". The loot pinata is set up every week at the same time, monopoly guild rolls down the hill and knocks down every single mob in order. Even in your example, if the mob was stolen, so what? You guys stand up and play real baseball next week by logging in 60 players and watch the other guild log off for 3 months or have their members recruited into the monopoly guild. Then you blame the 2nd place guilds for not competing. The rules of the server kill raid mob pvp and they kill guilds as a result. Variance allows more guilds to be formed, not create a monopoly on every mob in the game.

The worst part is that Nihilum members can't voice dissent, they can't say variance is a good idea. Not because they believe it, but because Nizzar will guildremove them and blacklist them from ever getting loot. Rogean has created a dictator in Nizzar. I haven't played on this server in 2-2.5 years, I'm about as unbiased as you can get. Anyone against variance is a shill or just doesn't understand high level thought.
Closed Thread