Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 09-27-2010, 04:52 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazortag [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Whoever said the skeletons are splittable (without a monk?).. well I guess I haven't tried hard enough then.
I can get as few as 2 adds with my bard using lull song.
With my enchanter I can lull them all.

Usually thought it's quicker to just stunlock or mez them though. Groups get mad impatient despite the advantage of breaking the camp for respawns.

/threadjack off
Old 09-27-2010, 04:56 PM
Banned

When I went to Befallen on Tallon Zek for the first time it was pretty scary. First I had never been to the zone, and second I hadn't seen a darkie until then on the server.

I saw a few in there and at first both parties pretended to go on with their business but before too long we were fighting each other. It's scary pvping in a dungeon you haven't been in before and remembering that your party used keys to get where you were.
Old 09-27-2010, 10:19 PM
Aviak

Kithicor Forest at Night time, [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 09-27-2010, 10:46 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazortag [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Whoever said the skeletons are splittable (without a monk?).. well I guess I haven't tried hard enough then.
Lull works just fine. Pal/Clr/Enc/Brd should have no issues splitting it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rogean View Post
You don't seem to get the fact that we've wanted to let you walk quietly but you continue to attempt to troll us to make us look bad to save yourself face or to 'be the bad guy' and make us 'regret' not letting your bipolar ass back on the staff
Old 09-27-2010, 11:33 PM
Kobold

Low level classic, had to be Najena. If you died, there were too many skeletons that you couldn't just invis to your corpse.

Beyond classic, I would have to go with Trakanon's Teeth. As a mage, making the run to Seb was a 50-50 shot on it being a death run. You could run invis but there were always frogs that saw through invis. You could run with your pet, but that meant you had to stop and fight frequently with mega adds. Hated that run to Seb.
Old 09-28-2010, 12:28 AM
Aviak

Lavastorm.

It's not so much the danger in the zone itself as much as me leaving my sound volume on high and then KABOOM the thunder makes me jump. Gets me every now and then.
Old 09-28-2010, 06:24 AM
Orc

Kedge! Definitely Kedge. It is a death trap for those of us with no sense of direction.
Old 09-28-2010, 09:09 AM
Aviak

Classic? Well classic I never entered a dungeon, or got past 27ish for that matter, so I would have to say that my scariest experience was my first time logged on.

I remember starting in Gfay, my trusty woodie druid looting his first cracked staff and ready to smash justice into various wasp drones and giant bats...when suddenly an orc pawn appears!

Not knowing the location of any guards or the town, not to mention my gamma was so low I couldnt see in front of me and it was night time...I just ran for a good 5-10 minutes into the dark foresty abyss until I was slain.

Scary and so awesome at the same time, kept my hooked for years.
Old 09-28-2010, 01:23 PM
Fire Giant

Kithicor at night after it changed. I was L25 when it changed and was shocked to be one-shotted by a caster mob on my way through. Ever after it scared me to death. I still felt uneasy in there as a L70.
Old 09-28-2010, 01:36 PM
Sarnak

Kith by far terrified me and still does to this day... though running along the mountain path in East Karana was just as nerve wracking the first time through
Closed Thread