Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 01-21-2014, 12:06 PM
Sarnak

I logged on for an hour this morning. The server was running smoothly and didn't experience any freezing or lag.
Old 01-21-2014, 12:24 PM
Planar Protector

It's not even up now for me to see.
Old 01-21-2014, 12:29 PM
Sarnak

Yeah logged on for an hour this morning, server was running smooth. They took it down for more maintenance.
Old 01-21-2014, 12:32 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scrooge [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
So I just found out that most of my Uthgard pals are in Hibernia already and L50s to boot. I was kinda hoping they'd be in Midgard, so much for communication prior to playing!

Is anyone here planning to roll in Hibernia? I was thinking of making a Mentalist (mana regen, health regen, among some other things), it's like a daoc version of EQ Enchanter, to a degree. If anyone wants to play a caster or a bard or druid, or anything really, let me know in this thread, cause I'm thinking of rerolling into Hibernia, cause as it stands right now, I have no friends in Midgard, they're all in Hibernia, and one in Albion.
Shit Scrooge... Im playing Albion with a RL buddy and some people from R99. My name is Shart - 42 cleric atm. See you on the battlefield I guess [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 01-21-2014, 02:49 PM
Banned

Been playing a couple hours today so far it has been
/lfg
run way out to bfe
go link dead
/lfg
run other side of realm
go link dead
log back and on other side of realm from where I just was
/lfg
run all the way back
get group, no one talks to each other
me: "hey guys thanks for group"
them .............
Me: " whats the plan?"
them: "...."
server reset
Old 01-21-2014, 02:50 PM
Planar Protector

Well actually...I talked it over with a friend from Uthgard, and I think we'll stick with Midgard for now after all. We had a great group today, got him 1-24, and me 7-24, in about 2 hrs tops. Also got some really good gear along the way! Most of the guys we grped with were all gearless when we started, both of us had not 1 item besides the training sword and shield, a visit to Nisse Lair and Cursed Tombs took care of all that, and now we're fully geared and doing very well. Not to mention, made a few new friends as well.

So, if anyone is rolling Midgard any time soon, you're welcome to join us, it's not too late to catch up as XP can go very fast, especially with a full group for XP bonus. If you can get into mid-teens, we'll make room for you in our groups!

L24 Healer, Jude (my char)
L23 Shaman, Corrosive (my friend)

We'll be having a couple more people I know from Uthgard joining us real soon, so if you want to have a good time playing on that server, and never having to spend hours trying to find a group as long as we're around, let us know here or ingame. Because of the way I specced so far, I have things like POM2 (mana regen for you caster types) & AE Mez/Stuns (for bomb groups), as well as Haste for the melees, and I'll have the first Celerity (short duration super haste) real soon as well!
DAOC Class Descriptions by Crith (for all 3 realms, with some comparisons to EQ classes)
DAOC: Uthgard Revamp (old thread with some useful info)
"Sometimes a Majority means, that most fools are on the same side"
Last edited by Scrooge; 01-21-2014 at 02:55 PM..
Old 01-21-2014, 03:59 PM
Banned

Is everyone else getting the "too many players" can't log in thing?
Old 01-21-2014, 04:10 PM
Developer

Send a message via AIM to Aeolwind Send a message via MSN to Aeolwind Send a message via Yahoo to Aeolwind

I remember having my earth mage and GTE's in BG's.

Enemy - "I'm gonna hide here"
Me - <spends 20 minutes aiming>
Enemy - "<boom> wait <boom> where <boom> why <boom!>

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nilbog
If all the polls I have done up until now fully counted, you would be playing on some abomination of a PVP server with 2-10 boxing based on votes from people named xcm234nv and adfa234.
Old 01-21-2014, 04:47 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Edge [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Is everyone else getting the "too many players" can't log in thing?
Server limit is 800 for the next few days, as it stands right now. It might change.
Old 01-21-2014, 05:05 PM
Sarnak

Server on life support. Haven't been able to log on for like 4 hours.

#fml
Closed Thread