PDA

View Full Version : US capital building gets breached. Is this the end?

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6

Cassawary
01-06-2021, 06:25 PM
Pence Should Invoke 25th Amendment to Remove Trump From Office Immediately (https://nymag.com/intelligencer/2021/01/if-trump-uses-martial-law-pence-should-use-25th-amendment.html)

Jibartik
01-06-2021, 06:26 PM
idk i heard he lacks courage.

magnetaress
01-06-2021, 06:27 PM
https://i.imgur.com/kuMvMuT.png

Jibartik
01-06-2021, 06:28 PM
"thanks for writing my tweet, mommy."

magnetaress
01-06-2021, 06:31 PM
He wont tho. I think he wants to be able to still visit America but I'm not sure.

I'm not sure the 25th Amendment is called for just yet with Trump asking them to stand down as well.

Hate to be critically analytic here but I'm not engaging my lizard brain at the moment.

Thulian
01-06-2021, 06:52 PM
bet you 10 bucks this idiot does not live in the us

DMN
01-06-2021, 07:06 PM
Aren't you required to kill Vulpe to continue on with the new vegas storyline?

Cassawary
01-06-2021, 07:17 PM
Aren't you required to kill Vulpe to continue on with the new vegas storyline?

Vulpe means fox, but I may have misgendered him. :o

Tunabros
01-06-2021, 07:48 PM
https://www.reddit.com/r/LeopardsAteMyFace/comments/krxeos/congressman_markwayne_mullin_rok_cowers_in_fear/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SiUE_3LtS9I&ab_channel=PBSNewsHour

Cassawary
01-06-2021, 07:50 PM
https://i.imgur.com/M4gDerU.png

Cecily
01-06-2021, 07:56 PM
I'm really proud of them for getting that far, but they need a plan once they get there next time.

White_knight
01-06-2021, 07:56 PM
*casts Divine Aura, heads for zoneline*

douglas1999
01-06-2021, 07:57 PM
Have you guys heard the news? A shot was fired!

Also, upwards of 40 people died in blm riots throughout the spring, summer and fall. For some reason I didn't hear about it on msnbc, except that they were mostly peaceful. *shrug*

kaizersoze
01-06-2021, 07:57 PM
I'm really proud of them for getting that far, but they need a plan once they get there next time.

Next time? Next time they should have been tear gassed / shot with rubber bullets / regular bullets a long time before they got that far.

Tunabros
01-06-2021, 07:59 PM
what have we become

Jibartik
01-06-2021, 08:03 PM
I think this is all natural and will run its course.

douglas1999
01-06-2021, 08:04 PM
It's okay for cops to kill people I don't like, obviously.

cd288
01-06-2021, 08:05 PM

Also, upwards of 40 people died in blm riots throughout the spring, summer and fall. For some reason I didn't hear about it on msnbc, except that they were mostly peaceful. *shrug*

MSNBC coverage reported deaths in the riots multiple times, but as always you follow the Trump playbook of just making things up.

At any rate, keep trying to justify and downplay a literal insurrection. As I mentioned in the other thread, the only time the capitol has been taken by force is in the war of 1812 by the British. The people you are trying to defend you would call domestic terrorists if they were on the left and did this.

You're a pathetic joke at this point dude.

cd288
01-06-2021, 08:12 PM
It's okay for cops to kill people I don't like, obviously.

So BLM members then

imperiouskitten
01-06-2021, 08:16 PM

why do you watch so much msnbc? it's bad

imperiouskitten
01-06-2021, 08:22 PM
Just got some really deranged texts from in-laws, blaming the riotous activity on antifa infiltrators, addressing my husband as though he's the left-wing monolith TV personalities are always talking to (ie Doug assuming our brains are the programming on MSNBC), all out of the blue without asking any questions. Real crazy person stuff.

It's a very distressing day for people who have brain chips hooked up to the right-o-sphere; the static discharges are very intense today. We should take care to be kind to our injured brethren on this difficult day. They have been abused in the most malevolent and hurtful way. Gaslit into terror. Their complicity in whatever small political matter is accidental and indeed a form of victimization, so be kind. I am honestly so sorry this has befallen "us" and "them", together the poor of this nation.

Please try to relax and understand. The institution still stands. It has never represented us, but it allows us to live in relative peace and plenty. Nothing new has happened but the day's upset. The chaos is only in our minds. The status quo will continue, like I have told you many times. The only alternative anyway is death, death, death. You must learn to accept the things you can not change.

douglas1999
01-06-2021, 08:23 PM
So BLM members then

Well no that's insane. BLM members who are immediately threatening other human lives yes, that is obviously what law enforcement is for. Storming the capitol is very dramatic but if they are not directly threatening other human lives they should not be shot by the cops. If they *are* threatening other human lives, they are fair game to be shot by police, obviously.

Seriously, why is this so hard to understand for people? If the deranged dangerous people are on my team it's okay? No, it is never okay. A 5th grader can understand this.

Elrood
01-06-2021, 08:25 PM
Whole lotta Trump supporters are going to federal prison.

Goddamn that makes me so happy to think about. I would almost say that it was worth it.

Cecily
01-06-2021, 08:26 PM
Next time? Next time they should have been tear gassed / shot with rubber bullets / regular bullets a long time before they got that far.
See? That sounds like a great plan! Maybe we can have a proper coup when both sides, with very fine people, get their shit together.

douglas1999
01-06-2021, 08:30 PM
Now that the trump guys are doing the bad thing, I will condemn the bad thing. Now that I'm safe. It has overwhelmingly been the other way around, but please nevermind that.

When my guys were doing the bad thing it was a noble protest against the racism institutions of the structural systems!

kaizersoze
01-06-2021, 08:33 PM
Now that the trump guys are doing the bad thing, I will condemn the bad thing. Now that I'm safe. It has overwhelmingly been the other way around, but please nevermind that.

When my guys were doing the bad thing it was a noble protest against the racism institutions of the structural systems!

Cassawary
01-06-2021, 08:34 PM

Not that it's relevant now, but this board came out hard negative after the Minneapolis police precinct got burnt. Sorry you weren't around.

Gwaihir
01-06-2021, 08:35 PM

Protip: It's still a protest against the racism of the structural systems ;)

cd288
01-06-2021, 08:36 PM
Not that it's relevant now, but this board came out hard negative after the Minneapolis police precinct got burnt. Sorry you weren't around.

Oh he was. It just doesn't fit his narrative

Elrood
01-06-2021, 08:37 PM

Go fuck yourself, Trump supporter.

Gwaihir
01-06-2021, 08:38 PM

Nope. Lies. You also celebrated them burning the entire west coast forests so badly that we were inundated in smoke for 6 weeks during the Summer and Autumn cusp, and then had the audacity to gaslight us about the source of the fires despite several dozen arrests and the fact that my boss who is a cop, and his sergeant were literally sitting in his office discussing the absurdity of how they were being told to keep quiet and disregard it by our traitorous legislature.

imperiouskitten
01-06-2021, 08:39 PM

I've been shitting on Russiagate since day 1. And I've been shitting on Russiagate 2 since day 1. Sorry you are a total follower.

The only person on this board who was in favor of the BLM riots was lulzsect. Who in the fuck are you talking to you psycho. There are shadows dancing vividly in your head which do not correspond to reality. Please hear what I am saying here and seek to improve.

Gwaihir
01-06-2021, 08:39 PM
You also celebrated a drug addled dipshit murdering people, unprovoked, and in cold blood in the streets of Portland.

There's no moral highground for you guys in this.

imperiouskitten
01-06-2021, 08:41 PM
You also celebrated a drug addled dipshit murdering people, unprovoked, and in cold blood in the streets of Portland.

There's no moral highground for you guys in this.

who did??? not me and I don't remember anyone doing so . . . got a name? or shadowboxing like doug?

imperiouskitten
01-06-2021, 08:43 PM
these are completely made-up enemies, personified in only a very few individuals nationally, none of whom are represented on this board...

get a grip you guys, you are being taken for a ride ...

Cassawary
01-06-2021, 08:45 PM
Nope. Lies. You also celebrated them burning the entire west coast forests so badly that we were inundated in smoke for 6 weeks during the Summer and Autumn cusp, and then had the audacity to gaslight us about the source of the fires despite several dozen arrests and the fact that my boss who is a cop, and his sergeant were literally sitting in his office discussing the absurdity of how they were being told to keep quiet and disregard it by our traitorous legislature.

Smoke was right around the time I got charmed by cliff mass, so I doubt it.

https://cliffmass.blogspot.com/2019/08/is-global-warming-existential-threat.html

Cassawary
01-06-2021, 08:49 PM
who did??? not me and I don't remember anyone doing so . . . got a name? or shadowboxing like doug?

That dude needed to get got though. The posse was fully within their license to put him down.

ARMED AND DANGEROUS!

Cecily
01-06-2021, 08:51 PM
50-50 chance that was actually her posting that.

Cassawary
01-06-2021, 08:53 PM
50-50 chance that was actually her posting that.

which? what?

imperiouskitten
01-06-2021, 08:54 PM
very schizy board

Cecily
01-06-2021, 08:56 PM
I heard that Juris was Poke. Confirm/deny

Cassawary
01-06-2021, 08:57 PM
I heard that Juris was Poke. Confirm/deny

no, I'm poke. Juris is gay.

imperiouskitten
01-06-2021, 08:58 PM
no, I'm poke. Juris is gay.

false trust me

Cecily
01-06-2021, 09:00 PM
false trust me
How is sword fighting not?

imperiouskitten
01-06-2021, 09:02 PM
i asked not to speak with you. why are you harassing me again? just leave me be.

Cecily
01-06-2021, 09:07 PM
I do apologize if any interaction from me breaks you out of your trad wife, cis-heteronormative fantasy. We don't get that life, hon.

imperiouskitten
01-06-2021, 09:12 PM
All it gives me is anxiety about a vicious, paranoid sadist trying to impact my emotions. Get lost please. I have been polite with you. You have no leg to stand on but ugly meanness.

Fame
01-06-2021, 09:15 PM
It’s all so crazy, all of it. Regardless of where you find yourself politically it’s not too much of a stretch to step back and just think, wait a fucking minute here..

I’m not that old, 36, but when I think about what was and now what is, I’m hit by a wave of confusion. It’s not all orange man bad up in here, there has been questionable shit going on both sides for decades now.

Taking the crazy a little further, if there was a plot against the worlds super power would it be a direct attack under any reasonable and rationalized plan? I think the whole world learned quite a bit about how effective guerrilla warfare can be for the home team. If you combine that with the widespread knowledge of the Americans are gun crazy concept and we have actually dropped a nuke, all of a sudden squaring up with Goliath seems like a bad idea.

It’s not hidden knowledge at all, there have been multiple threats over the years about taking America down from within. Is it happening?

BarnabusCollins
01-06-2021, 09:19 PM
They will nuke their own population before they allow that.

cd288
01-06-2021, 09:22 PM
I’m confused aren’t you both trans?

BarnabusCollins
01-06-2021, 09:24 PM
That's why mama and daddy named you Dirt instead of Nunnemaker!

Swish
01-06-2021, 09:28 PM
If America let international relations slip (further), or went into total isolation with a civil war etc... what would change? Quite a lot.

White_knight
01-06-2021, 09:29 PM
The theory that societies fall from within is showing it's truth. The Roman's didn't fall because they got conquered per say - that happened after they fell apart on the inside.

Americans are concerned about social issues and dividing themselves up over them, they are looking only inward and that's why they are tearing each other apart.
Look how aggressive and angry lefties are on this forum alone - blocking people, calling them names, swearing. Could hardly imagine how toxic it is in places like NY, California etc.

This is only the beginning, people are choosing a side: left or right, Dem or Republican, Squad or Whatever.

It's all down hill from here; just look at how bitter and angry Biden supporters are even though they won the game of politics (cheating and getting away with it - what politics is really all about).

That anger isn't going to go away, that bitterness isn't going away.

Then you have Trump supporters who feel ripped off, their anger and bitterness isn't going away either.

Biden isn't going to be the leader to bind people back together; the mentality of Democrats (as seen on these boards alone) will not allow it. Plus it's obviously he's a weakling of a leader only there because people didn't want Trump. He's not the leader anyone actually wanted per say.

Good luck to em all - be an interesting journey to watch from the outside.

Edit:
They need to go blow some desert up or some mountains to unite the country again. Create a distraction, something everyone can agree on so pals can share beers and golf courses again.

Danth
01-06-2021, 09:41 PM
None of what's going on has any of the scent of the folks who'd most want to do it. The players who could be doing it have little reason to want to at present. This one's mainly internal, I think, and has been simmering for a long time. We'll see just how long it can simmer for before it boils over. White Knight brings up the (western) Roman Empire and it's instructive to remember that nation's decline lasted centuries before it finally collapsed, not mere years or decades, with a number of short-term revivals here and there mixed within. The formerly great Spanish empire also took an exceedingly long time to break apart. As a spectator in realtime it's hard to keep perspective on events that may ultimately span multiple human lifetimes. Granted there are cases where the end comes quickly, like the French and Russian revolutions. The speed of sthose events tended to take even the participants by surprise.

Danth

imperiouskitten
01-06-2021, 09:45 PM
I’m confused aren’t you both trans?

Now you see why I bother making arguments against transphobia on this board. It is absolutely brutal. I believe I am one of two trans gals on this board who doesn't self-conceive as some sort of leper who deserves pain for being a freak. It's an icy and confusing world and I can only hope my sisters recover, but you can see why interaction is futile.

It doesn't help that they conceive of me as a mastermind running every account on this board. we are just beyond dialogue.

Keep in mind the psychological harm that is done when you're (anyone reading) making tasteless jokes.

auura
01-06-2021, 09:49 PM
Not absolutely apparent to me, based on a brief purview of the posts in this thread, that the discussion has much to do with the topic but I am equally confused either way so maybe you guys can help me out:

You see, I heard from all the major news organizations that Biden was going to be confirmed today as the USA's next president. However, when I tried to watch this I saw instead a video of a shirtless guy in a racoon hat shouting from the capital building that Trump in fact won the election!?! I don't know who to believe, he seemed so credible!!! Perhaps if racoon guy could only signed an affidavit stating Trump won it would clear things up...

In all seriousness, this couldn't be a more ridiculous way for the meme presidency to end. The craziest part to me, though, are the people who will never see Trump for the conman and traitor that he is- a willing tool of our enemies. Hope your eyes are getting pealed open for you today but I doubt it. I would laugh but the only normal looking chick there got killed - that should tell you enough - a bunch of gun toting angry idiots there talking about fighting for freedom and they end up sacrificing her. SAD

Ret.SaxonAlex
01-06-2021, 09:52 PM
I don't know anything about the riot. I'm just concerned all the white people are going to die soon. C'mon we all know its coming.

kaizersoze
01-06-2021, 10:00 PM
PEACEFUL PROTESTS AM I RITE BROTHER? NOTHIN LIKE THEM BLM FOLKS.

Cassawary
01-06-2021, 10:01 PM
I don't know anything about the riot. I'm just concerned all the white people are going to die soon. C'mon we all know its coming.

Have some kids then. Only u can fight forest fires.

Cecily
01-06-2021, 10:05 PM
Now you see why I bother making arguments against transphobia on this board. It is absolutely brutal. I believe I am one of two trans gals on this board who doesn't self-conceive as some sort of leper who deserves pain for being a freak. It's an icy and confusing world and I can only hope my sisters recover, but you can see why interaction is futile.

It doesn't help that they conceive of me as a mastermind running every account on this board. we are just beyond dialogue.

Keep in mind the psychological harm that is done when you're (anyone reading) making tasteless jokes.
Which is hilarious considering that much of that "absolutely brutal" transphobia came from this person before she transitioned, sort of an ironic character arc like that homophobic dad in American Beauty. Remember when you make tasteless jokes this bitch deserves every bit she gets as karma.

*chomps hormone pills*

Ret.SaxonAlex
01-06-2021, 10:06 PM
Have some kids then. Only u can fight forest fires.

what does that have to with anything? Antifa brings up the kids thing a lot. I probably have a 1,000 kids. Just so people who are failed parents can use me as a scapegoat.

Ben Shapiro is probably my kid but he grew fast because he was not under stress as a child and he grew fast because of it. Like how a cow can grow to adult form but your kids can't.

Ret.SaxonAlex
01-06-2021, 10:11 PM
Which is hilarious considering that much of that "absolutely brutal" transphobia came from this person before she transitioned, sort of an ironic character arc like that homophobic dad in American Beauty. Remember when you make tasteless jokes this bitch deserves every bit she gets as karma.

*chomps hormone pills*

American conservative Christians religious rights, is that of being offensive to a minor level, of just hurting feelings. Islam's religious rights, is murdering homosexuals, oppressing women and controlling your life.

I'm not sure if you all are the same liberals from back in the day when you loved to worship Islam. But if Muslims get to murder gays and destroy the west, then let Ben Shapiro be a dick and call a transvestite man a he.

Cassawary
01-06-2021, 10:12 PM
what does that have to with anything? Antifa brings up the kids thing a lot. I probably have a 1,000 kids. Just so people who are failed parents can use me as a scapegoat.

Ben Shapiro is probably my kid but he grew fast because he was not under stress as a child and he grew fast because of it. Like how a cow can grow to adult form but your kids can't.

If you want more people, have more babies.

Ben Shapiro is a manlet.

Cecily
01-06-2021, 10:14 PM
No clue how Islam got its own safe space in the left world.

White_knight
01-06-2021, 10:15 PM
No clue how Islam got its own safe space in the left world.

Yah I find that weird too.

They throw gays off roofs to their death, deny all these rights to women, but a leftie movement that is generally pro-gay and pro-women rights etc turns a blind eye to it all.

The ultimately oxymoron example.

Typical cherry picking if you ask me.

cd288
01-06-2021, 10:16 PM

*chomps hormone pills*

What does this have to do with the topic of this thread. Maybe you should start an RnF thread

imperiouskitten
01-06-2021, 10:18 PM

*chomps hormone pills*

You're a despicable human being, Cecily. The best you can do is to try and sell yourself that I am like you. It's not me the jokes bother, but you who they deeply mentally disturb.

In truth, you are so hateful for reasons beyond transphobia though. I know it's just an excuse to be sadistic toward me. I know you are really taking pleasure in rubbing my sexual assault at the hands of your friend in my face. Anyone here who's bothered to pay attention has lost all love for you.

Anyway, you can keep on up the envy. Keep on telling me the life I live is impossible. Keep holding that person of 5 years ago, who is fully squooshed from my heart, near and dear. Keep seeing my face in your cloud pareidolias. It's supportive in its way to my ego. Just bad for you.

I wish I saw recovery or development in your future. But you cling to your past self, and I have lost hope for you. It's no wonder you insist you can't see yourself as a woman. You are the you of early puberty -- still. Please do not engage with me. I will continue to show you the courtesy of not initiating incidents where you can display your mental illness.

Ret.SaxonAlex
01-06-2021, 10:18 PM
If you want more people, have more babies.

Ben Shapiro is a manlet.

Are yall really liberals? Or just Anti-Christ fake Christians supporting Islam?

I hope you at least pretend to not like to eat meat.

If you want more food, why not eat more cows?

Yea lets have babies that we cant take care of, that's a great idea. Throw more babies into this world and circumcise them so they become you. And then have so many babies that they crawl around like cockroaches, and then blackmail conservatives with healthcare. Hey I broke this guys legs, why don't you fix it!

Cecily
01-06-2021, 10:19 PM
You're a despicable human being, Cecily. The best you can do is to try and sell yourself that I am like you. It's not me the jokes bother, but you who they deeply mentally disturb.

In truth, you are so hateful for reasons beyond transphobia though. I know it's just an excuse to be sadistic toward me.

Anyway, you can keep on up the envy. Keep on telling me the life I live is impossible. Keep holding that person of 5 years ago, who is fully squooshed from my heart, near and dear. Keep seeing my face in your cloud pareidolias. It's supportive in its way to my ego. Just bad for you.

I wish I saw recovery or development in your future. But you cling to your past self, and I have lost hope for you. Please do not engage with me. I will continue to show you the courtesy of not initiating incidents where you can display your mental illness.
Quoted to laugh at later.

Cassawary
01-06-2021, 10:19 PM
Yah I find that weird too.

They throw gays off roofs to their death, deny all these rights to women, but a leftie movement that is generally pro-gay and pro-women rights etc turns a blind eye to it all.

The ultimately oxymoron example.

Typical cherry picking if you ask me.

I believe they only cooperate with the non-roof-throwing Muslims.

It's bad optics among Islamophobes I guess.

imperiouskitten
01-06-2021, 10:21 PM
Quoted to laugh at later.

You really shouldn't aspire to keep being like this later. Goodbye again Cecily.

kaizersoze
01-06-2021, 10:21 PM
Are yall really liberals? Or just Anti-Christ fake Christians supporting Islam?

I hope you at least pretend to not like to eat meat.

If you want more food, why not eat more cows?

Yea lets have babies that we cant take care of, that's a great idea. Throw more babies into this world and circumcise them so they become you. And then have so many babies that they crawl around like cockroaches, and then blackmail conservatives with healthcare. Hey I broke this guys legs, why don't you fix it!

Maybe if Christianity had better representation there would be more believers.

Ret.SaxonAlex
01-06-2021, 10:23 PM
I believe they only cooperate with the non-roof-throwing Muslims.

It's bad optics among Islamophobes I guess.

your a Naziphobe. Some Nazis are cool. for every Nazi you kill you just create another Nazi. Its just their belief system.

Ret.SaxonAlex
01-06-2021, 10:27 PM
Intriguingly, the Muslim champion Saladin is also counted among the ranks of virtuous non-Christians (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Virtuous_pagan)

that was a blank statement. What was your point? I follow up the a retort. All people breathe air. Air is made of particles that float around the crust of the planet.

Cecily
01-06-2021, 10:27 PM
Is it ok to just not support organized religion entirely?

Ret.SaxonAlex
01-06-2021, 10:28 PM
Your idiot jabbering falls apart because it's not possible to be a moderate Nazi, but you can be a moderate Muslim.

Moron

K just remember that when you go to a Christian and say, "You know in the Bible they say gays are bad."

Go do that to islam, and see if you can moderate it.

kaizersoze
01-06-2021, 10:35 PM
K just remember that when you go to a Christian and say, "You know in the Bible they say gays are bad."

Go do that to islam, and see if you can moderate it.

https://www.openbible.info/topics/daughters_sold_to_slavery

Idk.

DoodyLich666
01-06-2021, 10:40 PM
Wow, this one went of the rails. Maybe it is allegorical to the situation in DC...

Ret.SaxonAlex
01-06-2021, 10:40 PM
https://www.openbible.info/topics/daughters_sold_to_slavery

Idk.

I don't click unknown links. Don't know what your point is.

kaizersoze
01-06-2021, 10:42 PM
I don't click unknown links. Don't know what your point is.

im saying your shitty book says slavery is a-ok an awful lot. and that if i rape someone i should be able to buy them. or people who work on sunday should be put to death. or wear 2 different types of fabric for their clothes they should be put to death. Et cetera.

magnetaress
01-06-2021, 10:42 PM
What happened today wasn't cool and you can't just blame democrats.

GinnasP99
01-06-2021, 10:47 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TXgFAvdQWY0

Ret.SaxonAlex
01-06-2021, 10:52 PM
Wow, this one went of the rails. Maybe it is allegorical to the situation in DC...

nah. I view it as probably just propaganda from my boss.

I'm used to being doomed. Its been the end of the world for me for 14 and a half years. I keep telling them I'm aware that you all might ruin my life. You all are just unware that I can ruin yours. Because you live in a delusional world.

I've been tortured by some secret society I don't know of, to prepare me for Armageddon. I'm used to destroying any planet in my way. If you don't pity me or try to free me.. why would I not destroy your planet? I'm not a conservative cop.

But if you want to start revolutions Nazi and Soviet style, where in the history we all know what happened to the persecuted, then expect me to be concerned all the white people are going to die.

Ret.SaxonAlex
01-06-2021, 10:54 PM
im saying your shitty book says slavery is a-ok an awful lot. and that if i rape someone i should be able to buy them. or people who work on sunday should be put to death. or wear 2 different types of fabric for their clothes they should be put to death. Et cetera.

Its not my book. American Christians no longer do this. Muslims still do. The difference is they are "spiritual" now and ignore certain parts. Muslims don't

Every culture has come from evil and Americans are almost good people and you are just trying to destroy all the good in the world.

kaizersoze
01-06-2021, 10:57 PM
Its not my book. American Christians no longer do this. Muslims still do. The difference is they are "spiritual" now and ignore certain parts. Muslims don't

Every culture has come from evil and Americans are almost good people and you are just trying to destroy all the good in the world.

Children are still being married off in america which is essentially sex slavery, dont fucking kid yourself.

Ret.SaxonAlex
01-06-2021, 10:59 PM
Children are still being married off in america which is essentially sex slavery, dont fucking kid yourself.

lol who the fuck does that?

kaizersoze
01-06-2021, 11:01 PM
lol who the fuck does that?

https://www.washingtonpost.com/posteverything/wp/2017/02/10/why-does-the-united-states-still-let-12-year-old-girls-get-married/

Happens more than you think. To them good ol' christian boys and other pedophiles of other faiths alike.

magnetaress
01-06-2021, 11:04 PM
If we fight. Less EQ. No red2.0. Lil'Johnny dies in triage when he falls off his fourwheeler and his broken wrist gets infected.

Ret.SaxonAlex
01-06-2021, 11:08 PM
https://www.washingtonpost.com/posteverything/wp/2017/02/10/why-does-the-united-states-still-let-12-year-old-girls-get-married/

Happens more than you think. To them good ol' christian boys and other pedophiles of other faiths alike.

I doubt it. Some white cops also snap, when they are surrounded by a black culture that spits on them, and then snaps and shoots black thugs. But statistically it might just be a low chance. People often don't fix their broken blinker in time, doesn't mean American culture loves to drive with broken turn signals.

Ret.SaxonAlex
01-06-2021, 11:09 PM
If we fight. Less EQ. No red2.0. Lil'Johnny dies in triage when he falls off his fourwheeler and his broken wrist gets infected.

I have no future. Murder suicide is everywhere and no one cares. I've been screaming antifa is torturing me and no one cares. I have destroyed thousands of planets, be prepared for yours to drown.

Ret.SaxonAlex
01-06-2021, 11:11 PM
I tried to genocide all adult muslims for 7 years. Y'all are barking up the wrong tree.

kaizersoze
01-06-2021, 11:13 PM
I doubt it. Some white cops also snap, when they are surrounded by a black culture that spits on them, and then snaps and shoots black thugs. But statistically it might just be a low chance. People often don't fix their broken blinker in time, doesn't mean American culture loves to drive with broken turn signals.

The fuck are you on about? This is a Ben Shapiro like argument where you make up some nonsensical argument as a hypothetical comparison. I know you don't read links you don't recognize, but it talked about how there were at least 200k child marriages between 2000-2010 (article dated aug 2017) Not exactly THIS year or last year, but still in the very relative past and I'm sure there have been some since. I'm not saying it's something widely done and super common, but it DOES still happen more frequently than it should (which is never.)

Ret.SaxonAlex
01-06-2021, 11:15 PM
The fuck are you on about? This is a Ben Shapiro like argument where you make up some nonsensical argument as a hypothetical comparison. I know you don't read links you don't recognize, but it talked about how there were at least 200k child marriages between 2000-2010 (article dated aug 2017) Not exactly THIS year or last year, but still in the very relative past and I'm sure there have been some since. I'm not saying it's something widely done and super common, but it DOES still happen more frequently than it should (which is never.)

I tried to read that for a counter response and only found clear water. Nothing was there.

Ret.SaxonAlex
01-06-2021, 11:20 PM
I keep telling Antifa if they don't stop torturing me I'm going to shove daggers up their buttholes. Its sad when daggers in the asshole are ignored.

I could be buttfucked by yall in a mental hospital/jail forever, for being tortured. But if I drown ya, I hope you realize life's answers, as I whisper to you, "We all go to hell when we die. Its reincarnations. And hell reincarnations are forever." so you die a fucked up death.

Any cops who come try to arrest me. If I get power, will be tortured to death. I wouldn't believe me either. But if I beat your legs in with a baseball bat... what did you think would happen from the guy you ignored being tortured?

kaizersoze
01-06-2021, 11:27 PM
I keep telling Antifa if they don't stop torturing me I'm going to shove daggers up their buttholes. Its sad when daggers in the asshole are ignored.

I could be buttfucked by yall in a mental hospital/jail forever, for being tortured. But if I drown ya, I hope you realize life's answers, as I whisper to you, "We all go to hell when we die. Its reincarnations. And hell reincarnations are forever." so you die a fucked up death.

Any cops who come try to arrest me. If I get power, will be tortured to death. I wouldn't believe me either. But if I beat your legs in with a baseball bat... what did you think would happen from the guy you ignored being tortured?

Well hopefully you never get any form of power, no matter how small.

Ret.SaxonAlex
01-06-2021, 11:31 PM
Well hopefully you never get any form of power, no matter how small.

Why do you still persecute a guy tortured against his will forever? I've been tortured for 14 and a half years by a secret society and now antifa. Antifa has now taken over my doctors office. My whole life is being lied to while be tortured.

Ret.SaxonAlex
01-06-2021, 11:39 PM
Its sad that I've had to think about slitting my wrists because this world makes no sense.

Anyone would go, "Oh this guy believes he has been tortured by a secret society and now Antifa." And some how you would pity me as a schizophrenic or make some other realistic conclusion.

But because none of that logic exists. If I go to a mental hospital again, slitting my wrists might be the best option. Welcome adults, to murder land. I hope you miss the conservatives just like the muslim adults did.

feniin
01-06-2021, 11:39 PM
Every piece of shit Republican that humored this lunatic's lies & crimes & every gullible idiot that voted for him is responsible for everybody that gets killed today in DC and the "shithole country" that he's turned us into. Fuck you all. We're the shame of the world.

Ret.SaxonAlex
01-06-2021, 11:43 PM
I'm going to torture you in a fake world. Then you will conclude I did it to make you start Armageddon. Then you will start many Armageddon's. Then people will persecute you. Then you will hear yourself.

magnetaress
01-06-2021, 11:50 PM
No one here wants to really expand the effort or money or risk torturing you Ret.SaxonAlex.

They might post mean things cuz ur flipping out and threatening multiple worlds and stuff.

I personally like you on a good day. But right now you need some destress music and to get some rest. I enjoyed our chitchats in the pvp forums.

I'm sorry this has you stressed. I'm a bit edgy today too. I don't think you'll be hurt if you just keep your cool and stay away from the anger. Misplaced and misguided it is.

Nocht
Its sad that I've had to think about slitting my wrists because this world makes no sense.

Anyone would go, "Oh this guy believes he has been tortured by a secret society and now Antifa." And some how you would pity me as a schizophrenic or make some other realistic conclusion.

But because none of that logic exists. If I go to a mental hospital again, slitting my wrists might be the best option. Welcome adults, to murder land. I hope you miss the conservatives just like the muslim adults did.

Hey please stop. Take a breather slow it down.

Forgiving yourself even if you havent done anything wrong, is the first step. Take a break.

kaizersoze
I'm going to torture you in a fake world. Then you will conclude I did it to make you start Armageddon. Then you will start many Armageddon's. Then people will persecute you. Then you will hear yourself.

you give off a weird buffalo bill kind of vibe. I bet you're already on a watch list.

HalflingSpergand
01-07-2021, 12:04 AM
I find this situation laughable and actually calming and predictable. Ask me for tips

Ret.SaxonAlex
01-07-2021, 12:06 AM
ahh so your all evil and ignoring my story and suicide is the best option. I've done this a million times, it will never end. suicide is the best option. not saying I could do it. but if I am buttfucked by yall in a mental hospital forever, I will probably regret not killing myself.

magnetaress
01-07-2021, 12:07 AM
I find this situation laughable and actually calming and predictable. Ask me for tips

What classes beat shamans in PvP? Been trying to figure this out all day but red99 forum is unusually quiet.

Ret.SaxonAlex
01-07-2021, 12:09 AM
Hey please stop. Take a breather slow it down.

Forgiving yourself even if you havent done anything wrong, is the first step. Take a break.

I was never alive long enough to have those kinds of sins you are talking about. I was born and then tortured. I fed a mouse to my lizard once which was pretty fucked up and I feel bad for it. I turned into a redneck kid after the torture started, when it comes to my lizard.

magnetaress
01-07-2021, 12:12 AM
ahh so your all evil and ignoring my story and suicide is the best option. I've done this a million times, it will never end. suicide is the best option. not saying I could do it. but if I am buttfucked by yall in a mental hospital forever, I will probably regret not killing myself.

Idk how many times you've had to cope with being in a hospital psych ward, but I can say as bad as my 3x were. It could have been worse.

We didn't ignore you. I did my best to acknowledge your anxiety and help you find a better solution than suicidal ideation or getting trolled online.

I'm not a professional however. I can't really help you.

Ret.SaxonAlex
01-07-2021, 12:13 AM
you give off a weird buffalo bill kind of vibe. I bet you're already on a watch list.

yall said this to me after I told everquest I threatened the government with nukes. This was like 8 years ago. I said something on live like, "Wow man being schizophrenic sucks." then someone told me to stop feeling sorry for myself. Then I said, "I threatened the government with nukes."

then you said what you just said.

I keep telling you this isen't the first Armageddon.

Cassawary
01-07-2021, 12:14 AM
yall said this to me after I told everquest I threatened the government with nukes. This was like 8 years ago. I said something on live like, "Wow man being schizophrenic sucks." then someone told me to stop feeling sorry for myself. Then I said, "I threatened the government with nukes."

then you said what you just said.

I keep telling you this isen't the first Armageddon.

Get therapy and medicine

Ret.SaxonAlex
01-07-2021, 12:16 AM
Idk how many times you've had to cope with being in a hospital psych ward, but I can say as bad as my 3x were. It could have been worse.

We didn't ignore you. I did my best to acknowledge your anxiety and help you find a better solution than suicidal ideation or getting trolled online.

I'm not a professional however. I can't really help you.

still ignoring me

*pulls out luger and puts you on you knees*

*pulls trigger*

You - "I'm just trying to help you by saying your bad and adults are superior. You have to admit your bad just a little. Just 10%"

no thanks your dead.

magnetaress
01-07-2021, 12:19 AM
I never once said you were bad tonight. Being upset isn't bad. It's normal. Please don't take it out on me with death threats.

I just wanted to cheer you up and let you know I cared.

Ret.SaxonAlex
01-07-2021, 12:23 AM
If I don't die soon. Ill just be doing this again in 10 years with new people telling me about their new Armageddon.

magnetaress
01-07-2021, 12:32 AM
If I don't die soon. Ill just be doing this again in 10 years with new people telling me about their new Armageddon.

EQ for ten more years seems nice to me right now and I am in bad shape personally. Its really possible I won't make it to level 60 again on any of my alts.

Hope so.

I'm out for night. Take care Ret.SaxonAlex.

Tunabros
01-07-2021, 12:35 AM
why you guys always got to fight lol

Ret.SaxonAlex
01-07-2021, 12:36 AM
Just like my parents lol. they keep ignoring my story like you all do. I can't keep repeating my story over and over, while still being tortured and being counciled on my behavior.

I've imagined that Antifa is just torturing me so I do something crazy. So they can say, "This is exactly what happens to black people!" And maybe they will get what they want, with my death or perminate destruction of my life.

But I cant do this repeated story and being ignored. I'd rather fight to death against the cops.

Maybe I was hitler in a past life and suicide is the only escape.

Cassawary
01-07-2021, 12:36 AM
Armageddon.

Armageddon some more (http://www.cc.com/video-clips/nmno07/reno-911--chicken-dance)

Ret.SaxonAlex
01-07-2021, 12:39 AM
EQ for ten more years seems nice to me right now and I am in bad shape personally. Its really possible I won't make it to level 60 again on any of my alts.

Hope so.

I'm out for night. Take care Ret.SaxonAlex.

yea but I might be buttfucked in a mental hospital and the only way of escape is lying. Then back to a fake existence.

If the secret society saves me one day my life might not be bad. But if I am stuck in this fake world forever, suicide is inevitable, and maybe my life is worse than any others will ever imagine. If they were ever real enough to imagine it.

HalflingSpergand
01-07-2021, 12:44 AM
What classes beat shamans in PvP? Been trying to figure this out all day but red99 forum is unusually quiet.

Depends on level and gear but pretty much any class except cleric

Cassawary
01-07-2021, 01:05 AM
yea but I might be buttfucked in a mental hospital and the only way of escape is lying. Then back to a fake existence.

If the secret society saves me one day my life might not be bad. But if I am stuck in this fake world forever, suicide is inevitable, and maybe my life is worse than any others will ever imagine. If they were ever real enough to imagine it.

did you really get buttfucked or is this a metaphor?

Ret.SaxonAlex
01-07-2021, 01:17 AM
did you really get buttfucked or is this a metaphor?

honestly the mental hospitals weren't that mad. I would start Armageddon or whatever, then wait my turn to leave. sometimes it sucks but not that bad, as far as how people acted towards me. I usually just imagined the secret society let me out. AA even wasn't that bad either.

just a metaphor as far I remember.

They forced injected me with what I thought was snake venom. but I think I asked for it previously, before I went into the mental hospital. Like by saying, "I wonder if putting minor snake venom in me would make me feel better. Because I would feel shitty for a while and then once its gone I would feel better." I think I asked them to put snake venom in me so I could feel like shit, and then feel better after.

I also said something like, "If you want me to start Armageddon you have to stop torturing me for a bit." and they stopped. Then that was the only time I ever really believed maybe it was all in my head. Then I then again said something like, "If you want me to start Armageddon at least give me 100 bucks first." and then I found a 100 dollars on the street. Maybe too much info but ehh...

Ret.SaxonAlex
01-07-2021, 01:21 AM
well actually if I go to a mental hospital now. I could be buttfucked forever. are you antifa trying to exhaust my mind like a horrible mother?

Jibartik
01-07-2021, 02:13 AM
this guy thinks so https://www.liveleak.com/view?t=9pIWw_1609965963

Arvan
01-07-2021, 02:50 AM
The radical right in action kekw

booter
01-07-2021, 02:54 AM
stolen from rEdDiT:

The beginning of the Trump riot as rioters break through the fence barrier and shove a police officer to the ground.https://twitter.com/elijahschaffer/status/1346966514990149639?s=21

At 2:19:45 a Trump rioter says "Start making a list. Put all those names down and we start hunting them down one by one. (Inaudible) Every single one of them. Listen. Every news broadcaster, fucking tech giant google
https://youtu.be/PXW0annbFcE?t=8385
Trump rioters breaking and entering the building while yelling "Kill'em, Kill'em, Kill'em." https://v.redd.it/9rowh6qvkr961 https://v.redd.it/5ywamnjwmr961

Rioters attempt to break into the capital chamber floor. https://v.redd.it/qtyxh5gsds961 https://streamable.com/s66yq8

Rioters call for the hanging of Mike Pence. https://v.redd.it/mf9bdqg7xr961

Rioters refuse to leave premises on grounds of trespassing. https://v.redd.it/4407yc66sr961

Rioters breaking barricades and shoving police. https://v.redd.it/v38q6eo0pr961

Republican Senator Todd Young pleading with rioters to follow the law. https://v.redd.it/l2bx78v6zq961

Rioters attempting to smash through doors with stolen barricades before being tear gassed. https://v.redd.it/00mo1ewl9s961

Resistance to the police for trying to contain the riot inside and outside capital hill. https://v.redd.it/opjjxurykr961 https://v.redd.it/90gdgn8uar961

House of representatives forced into recess due to a riot. https://v.redd.it/dmkvom28tr961

Rioters inside the building holding Confederate flags. https://www.reddit.com/gallery/krybri

A mob of Trump rioters attacking and destroying the camera equipment of media. https://v.redd.it/tu82g858es961 https://v.redd.it/lzn9mgyb1t961

Trump rioters shooting people with paintball guns, tackling, punching, beating with batons, firing fireworks. https://v.redd.it/2w39fu41ms961

Rioters erect a cross in Michigan. https://v.redd.it/az0ft585dr961

Rioters held at gunpoint by the national guard. https://v.redd.it/bk8jcu6eqr961

Police shoved rioters. Police become aggressive. Rioter shoves back. https://v.redd.it/wis3p2hxzs961

Police prevent man from climbing wall. Rioter falls. https://v.redd.it/n2zawke19s961

US lawmakers evacuated. https://v.redd.it/28d8v9w1hs961

Replacing the American flag with the Trump flag. https://v.redd.it/wauhxztcns961

Trump rioter yells "We will fucking kill you." https://v.redd.it/i3a5xebixr961

Trump rioter shot for refusing to stop trespassing further. Rioter dies. https://twitter.com/MikeyGee2020/status/1346939141896994817 https://v.redd.it/4aznxhv30t961 https://v.redd.it/gfvjsbypgs961 https://v.redd.it/6p4ta2rkms961

Rioters fire fireworks at the police. https://v.redd.it/o342tjudrs961

Rioters attack police. They hit the police with sticks and bats, throws a sledgehammer at them, throws boxes and tear gas at them too. https://v.redd.it/gg2lhcxqgs961

Rioters throw tear gas at police. https://v.redd.it/z7qf91s5qs961

Police and rioters beat each other and spray each other with pepper spray. https://v.redd.it/mefsrnncdr961

Trump supporters push Fox news anchor which leads to shoving from both sides. https://v.redd.it/nkabvamcws961

Fights break out between police and rioters in the capital building. https://v.redd.it/y5gzf9vw1s961

Trump supporter pepper sprays police, no retaliation. https://v.redd.it/vyefz5ismr961

kaizersoze
01-07-2021, 03:20 AM
Booter thank you for the compilation - made it much easier to make my point to someone who thought nothing they did was wrong :D

feniin
01-07-2021, 03:21 AM
Can we call them what they are? Terrorists.

kaizersoze
01-07-2021, 03:25 AM
ALSO though you didn't have the discovery of explosive devices on your list. Add that my homie.

Tunabros
01-07-2021, 03:39 AM
https://i.imgur.com/jtytb28.png

booter
01-07-2021, 04:12 AM
yea forgot to mention the pipe bombs at the dnc and the rnc, all the illegal guns, and the molotov cocktails

if you recognize any of the terrorists in the videos or pictures, the FBI is seeking help identifying them:

https://tips.fbi.gov/digitalmedia/aad18481a3e8f02

imperiouskitten
01-07-2021, 04:15 AM
It's over. Trump world's over. Trump's best hope at a stochastically induced spasm of violence has failed. You turds were supposed to start shooting, you know.

Last of many borken promises

imperiouskitten
01-07-2021, 04:21 AM
PS: in his video he says it was a stolen election, but you must go home. Why? Why should you or would you?

answer is: he knows his claims are fraudulent. It's just political theatre. y'all are merely the useful fools taking the claims, which he telegraphed BEFORE the election, seriously. Big cucks for the No Wall, Kill Grandma gameshow guy.

Blingy
01-07-2021, 04:25 AM
What happened today wasn't cool and you can't just blame democrats.

The world must be ending.....I actually agree with you.

White_knight
01-07-2021, 04:29 AM
stolen from rEdDiT:

The beginning of the Trump riot as rioters break through the fence barrier and shove a police officer to the ground.https://twitter.com/elijahschaffer/status/1346966514990149639?s=21

At 2:19:45 a Trump rioter says "Start making a list. Put all those names down and we start hunting them down one by one. (Inaudible) Every single one of them. Listen. Every news broadcaster, fucking tech giant google
https://youtu.be/PXW0annbFcE?t=8385
Trump rioters breaking and entering the building while yelling "Kill'em, Kill'em, Kill'em." https://v.redd.it/9rowh6qvkr961 https://v.redd.it/5ywamnjwmr961

Rioters attempt to break into the capital chamber floor. https://v.redd.it/qtyxh5gsds961 https://streamable.com/s66yq8

Rioters call for the hanging of Mike Pence. https://v.redd.it/mf9bdqg7xr961

Rioters refuse to leave premises on grounds of trespassing. https://v.redd.it/4407yc66sr961

Rioters breaking barricades and shoving police. https://v.redd.it/v38q6eo0pr961

Republican Senator Todd Young pleading with rioters to follow the law. https://v.redd.it/l2bx78v6zq961

Rioters attempting to smash through doors with stolen barricades before being tear gassed. https://v.redd.it/00mo1ewl9s961

Resistance to the police for trying to contain the riot inside and outside capital hill. https://v.redd.it/opjjxurykr961 https://v.redd.it/90gdgn8uar961

House of representatives forced into recess due to a riot. https://v.redd.it/dmkvom28tr961

Rioters inside the building holding Confederate flags. https://www.reddit.com/gallery/krybri

A mob of Trump rioters attacking and destroying the camera equipment of media. https://v.redd.it/tu82g858es961 https://v.redd.it/lzn9mgyb1t961

Trump rioters shooting people with paintball guns, tackling, punching, beating with batons, firing fireworks. https://v.redd.it/2w39fu41ms961

Rioters erect a cross in Michigan. https://v.redd.it/az0ft585dr961

Rioters held at gunpoint by the national guard. https://v.redd.it/bk8jcu6eqr961

Police shoved rioters. Police become aggressive. Rioter shoves back. https://v.redd.it/wis3p2hxzs961

Police prevent man from climbing wall. Rioter falls. https://v.redd.it/n2zawke19s961

US lawmakers evacuated. https://v.redd.it/28d8v9w1hs961

Replacing the American flag with the Trump flag. https://v.redd.it/wauhxztcns961

Trump rioter yells "We will fucking kill you." https://v.redd.it/i3a5xebixr961

Trump rioter shot for refusing to stop trespassing further. Rioter dies. https://twitter.com/MikeyGee2020/status/1346939141896994817 https://v.redd.it/4aznxhv30t961 https://v.redd.it/gfvjsbypgs961 https://v.redd.it/6p4ta2rkms961

Rioters fire fireworks at the police. https://v.redd.it/o342tjudrs961

Rioters attack police. They hit the police with sticks and bats, throws a sledgehammer at them, throws boxes and tear gas at them too. https://v.redd.it/gg2lhcxqgs961

Rioters throw tear gas at police. https://v.redd.it/z7qf91s5qs961

Police and rioters beat each other and spray each other with pepper spray. https://v.redd.it/mefsrnncdr961

Trump supporters push Fox news anchor which leads to shoving from both sides. https://v.redd.it/nkabvamcws961

Fights break out between police and rioters in the capital building. https://v.redd.it/y5gzf9vw1s961

Trump supporter pepper sprays police, no retaliation. https://v.redd.it/vyefz5ismr961

Will click them ALL

(I won't)

Arvan
01-07-2021, 04:41 AM
Normally reddit is just a cesspool of the worst internet citizens but thats not a bad little list. Thanks.

Tunabros
01-07-2021, 04:42 AM
Normally reddit is just a cesspool of the worst internet citizens but thats not a bad little list. Thanks.

at least they're more "civilized" than 4chan

reddit is just a game on who can get the most internet points

charmcitysking
01-07-2021, 05:16 AM
They should have just burned a few cities down and destroyed hundreds of private businesses like any normal, well adjusted peaceful protestor would have done.

also

It's a hard time of the year.

White_knight
01-07-2021, 05:17 AM
Good, now all the creepers can go back into their shells and political news will go back to been about terrible healthcare, and whether or not men should be in women's toilets.

So sick of hearing about this election and all the pseudo-intelligents who read some Twitter posts and are now experts.

Tunabros
01-07-2021, 05:30 AM
They should have just burned a few cities down and destroyed hundreds of private businesses like any normal, well adjusted peaceful protestor would have done.

also

It's a hard time of the year.

kinda based but very true

can't tell which is worse:

storming a government building and going apeshit crazy

or

rampaging on the streets destroying many private businesses and going apeshit crazy

White_knight
01-07-2021, 05:45 AM
kinda based but very true

can't tell which is worse:

storming a government building and going apeshit crazy

or

rampaging on the streets destroying many private businesses and going apeshit crazy

Depends what side you root for, you'll exacerbate the claims against the other side and down play your own teams fools.

Tunabros
01-07-2021, 05:47 AM
Depends what side you root for, you'll exacerbate the claims against the other side and down play your own teams fools.

I don't really care im just on the side eating popcorn

afterall, I'm not in the states atm :p

White_knight
01-07-2021, 06:03 AM
I don't really care im just on the side eating popcorn

afterall, I'm not in the states atm :p

Just do what I do - rile people up over it all haha

Domo
01-07-2021, 06:07 AM
Turkey calls for 'common sense' amid post-election unrest in the United States (https://www.al-monitor.com/pulse/originals/2021/01/turkey-statement-protests-storming-us-capitol-congress-dc.html)

Is today the 38th Dec 2020 or what?

Gravydoo II
01-07-2021, 06:09 AM
Show me an entire city burned down. Just one. The ENTIRE CITY burned down. Thats the homes of 20,000 people. Lets see it.

Mblake81
01-07-2021, 06:13 AM
at least they're more "civilized" than 4chan

reddit is just a game on who can get the most internet points

I played that game, if you make left leaning comments and link left leaning articles you will get a lot of upvotes and a few positive comments. Praise a few LGBT, talk about the evils of capitalism and reducing the US military to roll funds into universal healthcare etc.

Ret.SaxonAlex
01-07-2021, 06:23 AM
just searched Et tu, Vulpe? in youtube

thanks for putting little kid shows on my youtube page (sarcasm)

Ret.SaxonAlex
01-07-2021, 06:27 AM
Well hopefully antifa stops stomping on my ceiling soon. It could be about this that or the other, but I have a feeling in 6 months they will keep stomping on my ceiling.

Domo
01-07-2021, 06:37 AM
Just watched a MAGA Cringe Compilation (https://youtu.be/XkCrRy-KEts) and first I was laughing but these people really really believe there was a big fraud going on.
There is no prove whatsoever but it seems like they want to believe what their leader says.
Also its amazing how many of these MAGA extremists combine religion and trump together.
Not all but quite a lot of these people are living in a cult.

Ret.SaxonAlex
01-07-2021, 06:44 AM
Just watched a MAGA Cringe Compilation (https://youtu.be/XkCrRy-KEts) and first I was laughing but these people really really believe there was a big fraud going on.
There is no prove whatsoever but it seems like they want to believe what their leader says.
Also its amazing how many of these MAGA extremists combine religion and trump together.
Not all but quite a lot of these people are living in a cult.

hmm I'm not so sure about that. I found a video of A particular fraud. Just one. But I don't care about yalls planet so I didn't check further. So I'd imagine, liberals trying to overthrow American government... if there was one deliberate, and reports of others..... probably so. Many vote verifiers were turned away.... blah blah blah... ghosts... blah blah blah meaningless words.

can I play EQ one day. damn.

Also can I just say... I get the whole socialism thing but... if it has only ever worked in Europe, which was back by America to fight Russia... then can we at least not piss on capitalism?

Domo
01-07-2021, 06:47 AM
Me: cool clouds in the sky

You: socialism is bad for USA

Me: what???

Ret.SaxonAlex
01-07-2021, 06:51 AM
Me: cool clouds in the sky

You: socialism is bad for USA

Me: what???

I'm on social security. It would be foolish of me to not respect some things of socialism. I just don't want to destroy Americas religion of capitalism by pissing on it.

right liberals?

"You cant just force a middle eastern country to accept democracy!"

maybe Obama "won" the war in the middle east, even though it was me, so now you have betrayed your old muslim allies, because they are no longer fashionable.

/shrugs

Ret.SaxonAlex
01-07-2021, 07:05 AM
Even if it turns out that capitalism is the best, because kings rule the world, and peasants never invent shit and then want free shit...

I've been tortured in a fake existence where no one cares about me while I am being tortured...

So I'll be in Japan routing for the socialism baseball team, even if they are washed up, no one is in the stands, and can only play in Japan to train the Japanese to play against American teams.

charmcitysking
01-07-2021, 08:53 AM
Show me an entire city burned down. Just one. The ENTIRE CITY burned down. Thats the homes of 20,000 people. Lets see it.

Sorry - my "burning down cities comment" was perhaps a wee bit tongue in cheek. I should have clarified to say "partially burnt down cities". The Lefts behaviour during the 2020 riots was mostly peaceful and entirely justified. Carry on.

Jimjam
01-07-2021, 09:19 AM
Sorry - my "burning down cities comment" was perhaps a wee bit tongue in cheek. I should have clarified to say "partially burnt down cities". The Lefts behaviour during the 2020 riots was mostly peaceful and entirely justified. Carry on.

Burning down cities is for noobs. Tearing down capitols is the new meta!

I think Voltaire said it best in his hit single (Bulls on Parade)

“Those who believe absurdities / are the same that commit atrocities.”

Jimjam
01-07-2021, 09:22 AM
just searched Et tu, Vulpe? in youtube

thanks for putting little kid shows on my youtube page (sarcasm)

When you are unsure or are dubious of how some web activity could impact your advertising profile, go dark to view.

magnetaress
01-07-2021, 09:33 AM
BLM has legitimate grievances as illustrated by the disproportionate response towards them than the seditious insurrection at the capital.

The people rioting over the election are sore losers. They were armed. Violent. Broke the law. And got one of their own killed when she refused to obey lawful orders.

Burning down businesses and police stations aren't cool.

But it doesn't excuse Trump or his loyalists who repeatedly never face the same punishment.

I'm glad so far further violence didn't erupt. Partly I think because these seditious traitorous rioters were treated with kid gloves.

But I am ashamed my American peers are so mindlessly and dangerously obedient to calls of violence and sedition. Chanting kill'em'all. Threatening. And intending to literally steal the electoral certificates and kidnap politicians. Interrupt the lawful, constitutional operation of our government. This didn't happen just in DC. These folks aren't respectful of our institutions and fellow Americans. They don't want to legally win the election. They want to overturn one in which they lost fairly. With threats and violence.

These men and women shame us all and drag us further away from democracy.

BarnabusCollins
01-07-2021, 09:36 AM
Fancy words like democracy don't mean diddly when you're broke.

magnetaress
01-07-2021, 09:44 AM
Fancy words like democracy don't mean diddly when you're broke.

I'm broke but I'm not breaking down barriers threatening to kill politicians.

How did these people pay their way to DC?

Next step is to say "get a job".

I don't want them to get a job. I want these people to respect the constitution and get better. They're going to get a stimulus check. They are treated at hospitals with taxpayers money when they stumble in drunkenly with gunshot wounds. They're given rehab for their drug problems.

More than I, and many others get. In my case I am a responsible adult who respects the laws and my peers.

These people are just looking for any license to grab power and take out their anger on anyone not wrapped up in a Trump Pence costume.

It's terribly sad. Praying for everyone 🙏

Lune
01-07-2021, 09:44 AM
Trump's cult has spent the last 4 years tearing the nation down figuratively, and it's true to form that they'd do it physically too.

There is no reason, logic, or underlying love for their country and its people that governs their actions; like all other cultists, it is only the word of Daddy Trump.

magnetaress
01-07-2021, 09:53 AM
It was. Certified. I am sorry this upset you.

I hope we can continue to engage in more civil discussions and behavior going forward.

You wouldn't say the same about women dressing in men's cloths would you?

I don't care what bathroom I use. And I don't want to be beholden to the state healthcare apparatus either. If 2020 was any indication it'll be a decade or more before we can even approach a sane, rational, equal, and just treatment of all patients regardless of creed or heritage.

kjs86z
01-07-2021, 10:02 AM
BLM has legitimate grievances

haha...

hahahahhahahaha....

*deep breath*

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

feniin
01-07-2021, 10:08 AM
All restrooms should be unisex. Change my mind.

magnetaress
01-07-2021, 10:09 AM
haha...

hahahahhahahaha....

*deep breath*

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

You're welcome to believe that.

The guard was already there in mass with battle plans and full battle rattle for the BLM protests.

Law enforcement had no clear direction or preparation vs the insurrection and coup attempt.

To me that is a disproportionate response.

I'm glad the guard didn't end up in a massive shooting war yesterday with these people. Maybe it's God watching over this country. But things could get massively worse if our government responds with the same level of force. It's telling.

Gravydoo II
01-07-2021, 10:19 AM
It worked in alli mcbeal

kjs86z
01-07-2021, 10:27 AM
All restrooms should be unisex. Change my mind.

You wanna shake it for me?

HalflingSpergand
01-07-2021, 10:35 AM
This was clearly theatrical performance, all parties of the performance were paid in demonic tokens

Or its just imagined

These are really the only two viable options for most "events"

HalflingSpergand
01-07-2021, 10:39 AM
Woken up the demon (preprogramming) in me.
Sickness is rising dont try deny what u see
Whats left of human side changing
Drowning deep in my sea of loathing
Broken your servant I kneel

Looking at my own reflection
When suddenly it changes
Violently it changes

Anyways also this one

Cranberries zombie - is all in your head you are the zombie? I dunno maybe

These songs are practically on repeat local rock station

Also lots of positive chatter about how awesome porn is

Gravydoo II
01-07-2021, 10:40 AM
When people wonder "why did all those nazis do all that stuff for hitler?" you can look to this moment.

“Those who can make you believe absurdities, can make you commit atrocities.”

It was a false flag, antifa, blm, not real, green screen, and fake news.

Cassawary
01-07-2021, 10:48 AM
when does trump get out of twitter jail?

Cassawary
01-07-2021, 11:03 AM
https://i.imgur.com/nRPux9X.jpg

Kich867
01-07-2021, 11:11 AM
when does trump get out of twitter jail?

If I recall he just has to delete the dozen or so tweets they marked and they'd unlock it.

nostalgiaquest
01-07-2021, 11:23 AM
You post a lot about a subject you claim to be sick of hearing about.

kjs86z
01-07-2021, 11:28 AM
Ooh, wah-ah-ah-ah!

https://youtu.be/09LTT0xwdfw

nostalgiaquest
01-07-2021, 11:31 AM
I like the Richard Cheese version

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=at02Fvdhk2I&ab_channel=tocrazy4cabbage

kjs86z
01-07-2021, 11:34 AM
BLM burns cities for months - dindu nuffin

Trump supporters storm the capitol for an afternoon - ZOMG DOMESTIC TERROR

douglas1999
01-07-2021, 11:45 AM
Love how the mayor of portland FINALLY came out recently and directly condemned antifa and blm riots... after literal months of their violent bullshit.

"By golly I've had a revelation, totally lawless destruction is actually a bad thing!"

kjs86z
01-07-2021, 11:53 AM
oh, the irony

https://i.imgur.com/cS5LJ3e.jpg

Lune
01-07-2021, 11:54 AM

Ransacking convenience stores in the ghetto is totally the same thing as storming the capitol building full of US leadership who are fulfilling a constitutional duty to certify a democratic election, shouting "Kill em'!". Capital police didn't do shit. They literally opened the doors for them, took selfies, patted them on the back, and fist-bumped them. Had they been black I don't think it'd be the same story.

But besides that, is that really hope you choose to cope? "BLM did it so it's fine". Congrats, you're in great company. So much for white power.

Who was in charge during the BLM riots, you idiots? Trump and the Republicans are the ones who did nothing.

Still supporting Trump in 2021 even after 4 years of accomplishing virtually nothing and now costing you the Senate. Stupid.

galach
01-07-2021, 11:55 AM
Let's keep everything in this thread. Thank you.

Lune
01-07-2021, 11:58 AM
Let's keep everything in this thread. Thank you.

Can you ban this racist dogwhistle speech?

Mblake81
01-07-2021, 11:59 AM
Trump's cult has spent the last 4 years tearing the nation down figuratively, and it's true to form that they'd do it physically too.

There is no reason, logic, or underlying love for their country and its people that governs their actions; like all other cultists, it is only the word of Daddy Trump.

But you can finally sit back and relax that after 4 (or was it 6, maybe 10) years they did the bad thing. Look at em, you were right all along. Look at them, dressed in their street clothing, yelling and screaming.

Describe the feeling you have right now, in that little chamber above the heart.

kjs86z
01-07-2021, 12:01 PM
Can you ban this racist dogwhistle speech?

imagine being upset by words

lets see how pictures do ya, bub

https://i.imgur.com/OntIuYp.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/pLbvMvs.png

Lune, you're an idiot. Sorry not sorry.

Lune
01-07-2021, 12:03 PM

So I see a bunch of pictures of people damaging commercial property, and then somebody trespassing in the offices of our national leadership fulfilling their constitutional duty at an event where 4 people died.

You know, "Someone else did a bad thing so it's totally okay that my team did a bad thing" is morality for children, right? The BLM riots have nothing to do with this. You're just too much of a pussy and a traitor to admit what the Trumptards did was wrong.

nostalgiaquest
01-07-2021, 12:05 PM
https://i.imgur.com/fXpYw99.jpg

Here to protect and serve

kjs86z
01-07-2021, 12:05 PM

Who was in charge during the BLM riots, you idiots? Trump and the Republicans are the ones who did nothing.

Did you forget Trump offering to send in the National Guard to assist your incompetent leftist city leaders and they said "nah"?

White_knight
01-07-2021, 12:06 PM
Jesus there are some obsessed people with Trump in this thread, and it isn't the Republicans, it's mainly the Democrats.

Constantly shilling on about him.

How long is it going to take for y'all to find peace?

kjs86z
So I see a bunch of pictures of people damaging commercial property, and then somebody trespassing in the offices of our national leadership fulfilling their constitutional duty at an event where 4 people died.

You know, "Someone else did a bad thing so it's totally okay that my team did a bad thing" is morality for children, right?

BLM / Antifa - mad at cops, but go after private business and home owners.

Trumpers - mad at federal government, go to the capitol.

c wut i did dere, enlightened one?

Not saying they (Trumpers) did anything good...but to shrug off BLM like it pales in comparison is leftist bullshit.

Abominog
I'm so disappointed.

Over the past four years (five really if you count the time Trump was a candidate), an industry of liberal fear porn developed. Every speech, tweet, press conference, and interview was treated as a hidden dog whistle signal. In each of these actions, the United States was perpetually crossing a final threshold and become a fully fascist state.

Though I never saw any substantial evidence of election fraud, I felt Trump was not out of line by filing lawsuits and challenges, as many candidates have done in the past with far less attention and spectacle. I believed he would finally fully acknowledge the transition after the election was certified on January 6th, which he did.

Like kjs86z, I felt I had a moral high ground because despite the ridiculous amount of fear mongering, the *real* frightening mobs and agitators I saw were from the left. Yesterday's events are such an embarrassment because, at the very last minute, the leftist fear porn became reality. Breaking into the capital building is probably worse than CHAZ or CHOP or any of the Portland ANTIFA actions combined. The people that did this achieved nothing for themselves, Trump or the conservative side in general. They only gave the rest of the nation and world something to rightly hold against them.

Again, I was disappointed and so surprised. It's so stupid to have gone four years and finally prove your adversaries and detractors right in the end.

Lune
01-07-2021, 12:07 PM
Did you forget Trump offering to send in the National Guard to assist your incompetent leftist city leaders and they said "nah"?

Keep spinning, moron. Whatever you need to do to cope with the fact that your cult are insurrectionists and your Godhead was finally banned from twitter.

B-b-b-b-but muh emails

Jesus there are some obsessed people with Trump in this thread, and it isn't the Republicans, it's mainly the Democrats.

Constantly shilling on about him.

How long is it going to take for y'all to find peace?

Does it hurt your feelings when we talk about Trump because you've finally realized your stupidity in supporting him or has it been too painful to come to that realization yet?

Kich867
01-07-2021, 12:09 PM
BLM / Antifa - mad at cops, but go after private business and home owners.

Trumpers - mad at federal government, go to the capitol

c wut i did dere, enlightened one?

Not saying they (Trumpers) did anything good...but to shrug off BLM like it pales in comparison is leftist bullshit.

Just a quick reminder that antifa isn't real and you should stop perpetuating it. Old white people are scared enough in this country.

White_knight
01-07-2021, 12:11 PM
Keep spinning, moron. Whatever you need to do to cope with the fact that your cult are insurrectionists and your Godhead was finally banned from twitter.

B-b-b-b-but muh emails

Does it hurt your feelings when we talk about Trump because you've finally realized your stupidity in supporting him or has it been too painful to come to that realization yet?

Nope, I don't get hurt feelings over words.

Take a breather tho my man you smashing 10,000 wmp and 2500 wmp is the word Trump.

We get it, you've been obbsessing over him for years and your life is fulfilled now big bad Orange man is going. Twitter and CNN told you as such.
You are going to be okay.

(Psst it won't be, you got another 30-40 years of life to get thru and deal with your obsession with the big bad Orange man)

White_knight
01-07-2021, 12:21 PM
General note to all:

BIG BAD ORANGE MAN IS GOING.

In 14 days you can stop refreshing Twitter and CNN and leave your "House Wives Against BiG Bad Orange Man" Facebook groups and go down to your local starbucks and buy a frap feeling like you've achieved something.

Then in a week's time you will have moved on because the reality of your life will still be there...wake up, work, refresh Twitter and CNN, sleep and rinse and repeat.

Biden won't be saving you from that aspect of your life, but atleast you can rest easy at night knowing when you wake up that Biden smile will be on CNN as he explains the new healthcare system his buddies want him to push on people, and the new deal he cracked (no pun intended) with his son and the Chinese.

galach
01-07-2021, 12:22 PM
https://i.imgur.com/j0I0bVA.jpg

magnetaress
01-07-2021, 12:30 PM
The difference. (https://www.cbsnews.com/amp/news/blm-protests-us-capitol-siege-photos-difference-police-response/)

kjs86z

lmao 10/10

Mblake81
Nope, I don't get hurt feelings over words.

Take a breather tho my man you smashing 10,000 wmp and 2500 wmp is the word Trump.

We get it, you've been obbsessing over him for years and your life is fulfilled now big bad Orange man is going. Twitter and CNN told you as such.
You are going to be okay.

He lost and his followers did a bad thing. This is like the greatest Christmas gift for these guys. Lune is mad af about it.

General note to all:

BIG BAD ORANGE MAN IS GOING.

In 14 days you can stop refreshing Twitter and CNN and leave your "House Wives Against BiG Bad Orange Man" Facebook groups and go down to your local starbucks and buy a frap feeling like you've achieved something.

Then in a week's time you will have moved on because the reality of your life will still be there...wake up, work, refresh Twitter and CNN, sleep and rinse and repeat.

Biden won't be saving you from that aspect of your life, but atleast you can rest easy at night knowing when you wake up that Biden smile will be on CNN as he explains the new healthcare system his buddies want him to push on people, and the new deal he cracked (no pun intended) with his son and the Chinese.

Normal.

Nice 8)

Jibartik
01-07-2021, 12:39 PM
https://twitter.com/HamZaddy_/status/1346973828145180678?s=20

HAHAHAHA!

Cassawary
01-07-2021, 12:39 PM

He's not a barb shaman, he's Q Shaman. Like that's what he calls himself. That's his name.

magnetaress
01-07-2021, 12:41 PM
These armed and dangerous insurrectionists need to get a job. Or at least a hobby.

R99 has room.

White_knight
01-07-2021, 12:42 PM
Bit of humour for you all, bad Mr Via Getty.

https://mobile.twitter.com/TomMairs/status/1346942202681970690?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw%7Ctwcamp%5 Etweetembed%7Ctwterm%5E1346942202681970690%7Ctwgr% 5E%7Ctwcon%5Es1_&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fd-30059296093785950524.ampproject.net%2F201223221700 0%2Fframe.html

(Also why you just don't believe anything you read)

Jibartik
01-07-2021, 12:45 PM
Hot take:

There were violence at the Floyd riots because they sent the police.

There was no violence at the capitol because they didn't send the police.

In America the police are the problem.

Mblake81
01-07-2021, 12:46 PM
https://i.imgur.com/G1XY5nQ.jpg

Jibartik
01-07-2021, 12:51 PM
Its so funny that a white dude dressed like a native american is the one that did that and not the native americans that that building destroyed lol

Jibartik
01-07-2021, 12:56 PM

https://i.imgur.com/OntIuYp.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/pLbvMvs.png

Lune, you're an idiot. Sorry not sorry.

I do think this is a bit of a double standard.

I mean, if trump got elected, i fully expected the next 100 day occupy riots to be held completely within urban housing areas, and they pretty much have been in Oragon and Seattle already.

I mean.. comparatively, the capitol building is more "iconic" but, really, what IS an attack against the people, one where we attack the people directly? or attack the state's capitol?

It's honestly kind of messed up, and I have no idea what to think about it.

I mean, not allowing the executive branch to tell his people to stop the other two branches from doing their elected process, is the difference between America and the rest of the world... so if it wasn't for trump and his reasons for inciting this riot, I think these people would have had an argument to defend their actions.

kjs86z
01-07-2021, 12:57 PM
I do think this is a bit of a double standard.

I mean, if trump got elected, i fully expected the next 100 day occupy riots to be held completely within urban housing areas, and they pretty much have been in Oragon and Seattle already.

I mean.. comparatively, the capitol building is more "iconic" but, really, what IS an attack against the people, one where we attack the people directly? or attack the state's capitol?

It's honestly kind of messed up, and I have no idea what to think about it.

The point is BLM destroy property of innocent bystanders vs. Trumpers went right to what they perceive to be the root of the problem.

Not saying either side is right....just sayin.

budz2112
01-07-2021, 01:01 PM
The point is BLM destroy property of innocent bystanders vs. Trumpers went right to what they perceive to be the root of the problem.

You are not right about anything, nor do you or any trump minion contribute anything to America or its people. And its VERY easy for anyone with intelligence to say and see

kjs86z
01-07-2021, 01:01 PM
You are not right about anything, nor do you or any trump minion contribute anything to America or its people. And its VERY easy for anyone with intelligence to say and see

Man, you sound mad.

budz2112
01-07-2021, 01:04 PM
Man, you sound mad.

Anyone not mad about yesterday and the last 4 years is no American, but a few of you on here prove that with every post. Keep the trolling up though you must be so proud

budz2112
01-07-2021, 01:05 PM
Man, you sound mad.

People like you called COVID a hoax, and pretend you should be accepted or respected in any way. Its laughable really, its frankly sad these mods still let a handful of you liars post, you shame this community and server

White_knight
01-07-2021, 01:13 PM

This guy dumb.

What, 70+ million people voted for Trump and yet they "don't contribute anything".

It's VERY easy to see this too.

(PST back to bed with you grandpa)

kjs86z
01-07-2021, 01:13 PM
confirmed mad

Mblake81
01-07-2021, 01:15 PM
Anyone not mad about yesterday and the last 4 years is no American, but a few of you on here prove that with every post. Keep the trolling up though you must be so proud

People like you called COVID a hoax, and pretend you should be accepted or respected in any way. Its laughable really, its frankly sad these mods still let a handful of you liars post, you shame this community and server

Irony is the religion.

magnetaress
01-07-2021, 01:15 PM
10 years in federal prison for breaking glass, pissing on the walls, and vandalism. Or so Trump told me last year.

Guess it only applies to black people and minorities tho.

Tbqh. I am not surprised. None of this is new. Its just finally in the news.

One thing I would like to thank Trump and his supporters for is bringing this to the attention of our elected leaders on capital hill. And many Republicans not up to speed with the reality of the integrity of our institutions. Good job. Thank you for your patriotism and the lives you sacrificed.

budz2112
01-07-2021, 01:16 PM
confirmed mad

Empty reply from a valueless troll. Sorry everything said about your cult from the American people was proven true not only over the last 4 years, but in perfect display yesterday of who you really are.

White_knight
01-07-2021, 01:19 PM
Empty reply from a valueless troll.

budz2112

Love a good bit of detective work.

budz2112
01-07-2021, 01:23 PM
Love a good bit of detective work.

And your point is? you have thousands of posts, but since i for the first in my 10 years on this server have to counter the lies you trolls spread, im the troll? laughable really. whats wrong cant handle the truth like all of trumps cult followers

Mblake81
01-07-2021, 01:23 PM
White knight is a self admitted troll from the big spider land.

budz is an ironic poster with random numbers after his name who just joined but had the gall to just roll up in here like he knows everyone and posts that.. he even said "valueless troll", which he proves himself to be. Is he just stupid or playing the game?

Prayers to the Irony God.

Edit: Are you one of those cellphone farm workers, is P99 pulled up on one of the many cellphones they have you guys working?

budz2112
01-07-2021, 01:25 PM

budz is an ironic poster with random numbers after his name who just joined but had the gall to just roll up in here like he knows everyone and posts that.. he even said "valueless troll", which he proves himself to be. Is he just stupid or playing the game?

Learn what a troll is buddy, because you certainly dont know. The only thing I do is speak the truth, objective truth that has no basis on your opinion

Mblake81
01-07-2021, 01:26 PM
Learn what a troll is buddy, because you certainly dont know. The only thing I do is speak the truth, objective truth that has no basis on your opinion

Confirmed as if there were any doubt.

magnetaress
01-07-2021, 01:27 PM

I agree. Lots of spam and words without real substance. Much like the crazy and insane angry allegations of an angry mob with no care for others or our government. Sad.

budz2112
01-07-2021, 01:27 PM
Confirmed as if there were any doubt.

Learn what a proof is, its taught in jr high geometry.

But once again the only thing you guys know how to do is PROJECT, because anything else requires actual thought and substance. Something a troll cant produce

Mblake81
01-07-2021, 01:32 PM
Dude take me off your calling list.

edited: starting to rant, its my new years resolution. 8)

Cassawary
01-07-2021, 01:32 PM
I'm so disappointed.

Over the past four years (five really if you count the time Trump was a candidate), an industry of liberal fear porn developed. Every speech, tweet, press conference, and interview was treated as a hidden dog whistle signal. In each of these actions, the United States was perpetually crossing a final threshold and become a fully fascist state.

Though I never saw any substantial evidence of election fraud, I felt Trump was not out of line by filing lawsuits and challenges, as many candidates have done in the past with far less attention and spectacle. I believed he would finally fully acknowledge the transition after the election was certified on January 6th, which he did.

Like kjs86z, I felt I had a moral high ground because despite the ridiculous amount of fear mongering, the *real* frightening mobs and agitators I saw were from the left. Yesterday's events are such an embarrassment because, at the very last minute, the leftist fear porn became reality. Breaking into the capital building is probably worse than CHAZ or CHOP or any of the Portland ANTIFA actions combined. The people that did this achieved nothing for themselves, Trump or the conservative side in general. They only gave the rest of the nation and world something to rightly hold against them.

Again, I was disappointed and so surprised. It's so stupid to have gone four years and finally prove your adversaries and detractors right in the end.

Bumping this cuz it's good

budz2112
01-07-2021, 01:34 PM
Dude take me off your calling list, tell whatever boss you have that these guys don't want the product or its the wrong location. :)

Are one a Lune alt or one of the other guys in here?

Boring troll at that, nope my 2nd account, my 1st has no posts but i forget all my login info because it was 10 years ago. Truth, try it some time

budz2112
01-07-2021, 01:36 PM
Bumping this cuz it's good

It shouldnt be surprising in anyway, there were millions of Americans, who had nothing to do with anti Fascist groups telling you exactly what this Admin would lead too. And it was on full display for 4 years

Tunabros
01-07-2021, 01:38 PM
why did my thread just randomly merge with something else? wtf

Mblake81
01-07-2021, 01:40 PM
Boring troll at that, nope my 2nd account, my 1st has no posts but i forget all my login info because it was 10 years ago. Truth, try it some time

So you just decided to roll up in here after 10 years to post this shit to the regular posters here without any "hi, im new here", you jumped straight to talking shit with us?

The starting section is located above, start there.

Gwaihir
01-07-2021, 01:40 PM

Edit: Are you one of those cellphone farm workers, is P99 pulled up on one of the many cellphones they have you guys working?
It's like whack a mole, but fret not, we got em boys.

Cassawary
01-07-2021, 01:41 PM
why did my thread just randomly merge with something else? wtf

Mods wanted the 25th amendment at the top :)

kjs86z
01-07-2021, 01:43 PM
imagine hiding behind an anon forum account

affected irl

budz2112
01-07-2021, 01:44 PM
So you just decided to roll up in here after 10 years to post this shit to the regular posters here without any "hi, im new here", you jumped straight to talking shit with us?

The starting section is located above, start there.

One of the worst days in American history was yesterday, and you have to ask why? LOL Not to mention this year in general more Americans were lost than WW2, while a handful of you trolls claim the reason is a hoax and that propping up business is more important than dealing with the actual problem.

Mblake81
01-07-2021, 01:45 PM
One of the worst days in American history was yesterday, and you have to ask why? LOL Not to mention this year in general more Americans were lost than WW2, while a handful of you trolls claim the reason is a hoax and that propping up business is more important than dealing with the actual problem.

The starting section is located above, start there noobie.

Tunabros
Mods wanted the 25th amendment at the top :)

your stealing my clout :mad:

budz2112
imagine hiding behind an anon forum account

affected irl

Imagine having 1500 posts on an anon forum account, keep the PROJECTING UP though

budz2112
01-07-2021, 01:46 PM
The starting section is located above, start there noobie.

Nah im good, ill just continue to speak the truth again your falsehoods. I have no desire to know who you are, and you have no desire to know who I am.

Mblake81
01-07-2021, 01:47 PM
Nah im good, ill just continue to speak the truth again your falsehoods. I have no desire to know who you are, and you have no desire to know who I am.

Exactly.

kjs86z
01-07-2021, 01:47 PM
ah the freshly made forum account in pure seethe mode

let me guess, plinki?

https://i.imgur.com/BSnNMa1.jpg

budz2112
01-07-2021, 01:48 PM
Exactly.

LOL I disagreed with you, Exactly doesnt fit. But good try I guess

kjs86z
01-07-2021, 01:50 PM
dont worry budz your stimulus check is coming soon

halp is on da wey

Jimjam
01-07-2021, 01:53 PM

Reads like Blake agreed to disagree and you didn’t like that so disagreed with his agreement to disagree.

Maybe I misread the interaction, but it seems funny. Are you playing for laughs?

budz2112
01-07-2021, 01:53 PM
Notice how kjs doesnt post the videos of white supremacists spraying pepper spray at police, ransacking politicians offices, leaving and yelling horrible threats, breaking windows and doors in our nations capitol, using police gear to go after the police and break windows, firing fireworks at innocent people and police, what happened to blue lives matter? And all this for what, to keep a mentally diseased dictator who has accomplished nothing in power. You trolls are so obvious with your hypocrisy and intent

budz2112
01-07-2021, 01:55 PM
Reads like Blake agreed to disagree and you didn’t like that so disagreed with his agreement to disagree.

Maybe I misread the interaction, but it seems funny. Are you playing for laughs?

He told me I should introduce myself, i said its pointless, than he said exactly. Is it hard for you to comprehend a basic sentence? Exactly doesnt fit

Kich867
01-07-2021, 01:56 PM

I know you don't really care about this but--to be clear, the BLM protests did destroy property, it was covered, it was also at a national level on an outrageously larger scale than what happened yesterday across months instead of a day.

I only take issue because you seem to insinuate or assert that there were literally zero peaceful BLM protests and that feels intentionally disingenuous. To lump peaceful protestors in with rioters and looters because they're all black or something is a morally dubious stance--to even try to paint those protests/riots with a single brush would require a conscious effort to ignore any evidence to the contrary, and that's stupid.

Did the media cover the property damage to the same extent as the cops beating on peaceful protestors? No, surely not, one of those two things is far more sensational than the other. The outrage people had wasn't ignoring that rioting and looting is bad, it was that the people who were actually being peaceful were routinely being beaten and attacked by law enforcement that in itself demonstrated the thing they were protesting against.

The people that showed up yesterday to swing a flag around and sing songs? Dope, you do you fam. The people that showed up yesterday, broke into the capitol building, planted bombs, got several people killed, broke windows and doors? Not dope, they can go fuck themselves. The vast majority of people at that rally weren't rushing in there and causing havoc, in the same way that the vast majority of the BLM protests weren't violent looters and rioters.

Mblake81
01-07-2021, 01:57 PM

The light in the attic is off.

Jimjam, its the game. If you are truly interested send me a PM and I will tell you. I am not enabling more of them.

budz2112
01-07-2021, 01:58 PM
The light in the attic is off.

Projection as usual. Nope you changed your argument after my post. You said I should introduce, but than said exactly when I said you dont care who I am. SO WHICH IS IT?

Mblake81
01-07-2021, 01:59 PM
He told me I should introduce myself, i said its pointless, than he said exactly. Is it hard for you to comprehend a basic sentence? Exactly doesnt fit

Projection as usual. Nope you changed your argument after my post. You said I should introduce, but than said exactly when I said you dont care who I am. SO WHICH IS IT?

Not only is the light in the attic off but they buried it under the house.

budz2112
01-07-2021, 02:00 PM
Not only is the light in the attic off but they buried it under the house.

Boring troll who doesnt have the ability to actually answer

Mblake81
01-07-2021, 02:01 PM
Boring troll who doesnt have the ability to actually answer

Is this your act?

budz2112
01-07-2021, 02:01 PM
Is this your act?

Dont know, remember you dont know me. On the other hand there are thousands of posts here which show exactly the troll you are

BarnabusCollins
01-07-2021, 02:02 PM
Make Asia Great Again

Mblake81
01-07-2021, 02:03 PM
Dont now, remember you dont know me. On the other hand there are thousands of posts here which show exactly the troll you are

Sure, but you only have a few and none of the good ones.