Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 02-17-2013, 06:31 PM
Large Rat

Default iksar necro banking and vendoring in classic zones

Really don't like leveling in kunark for the most part.

What can an iksar necro do for :

1. banking

2. vendors (shady swashbuckler ?)

3. necromancer spells

i <3 antonica
Old 02-17-2013, 06:34 PM
Fire Giant

theres a dark elf merchant in west freeport you can use to sell. This guy sells poisons at the hidden wall by the newbie yard.

You can use the wall trick to use the banker in north freeport if you invis in to the bank and pan out your camera view and click the banker.

Not sure about spells, might be boned unless you buy it on a mule and transfer.
Valkommen Farval - 57 Epic Human Preserver
Eddey Lizzard - 53 Iksar Champion
Wiliamm Wallace - 49 Epic Barbarian Rogue
Shaman Epic Faction Service
<Europa>
Old 02-17-2013, 06:35 PM
Planar Protector

At first, nothing

You're KOS to every town/banker

Shady should work. Bubar is a no-go. Vendors in EK should work, too.

You can raise NFP faction fairly easily to the point where you can get to the bank without getting ganked, but banker will still be KOS (use the 'ol reach around trick to bank).

Spells.. no clue. Likely have to have an alt buy them up for you or go back to Cab.
Old 02-17-2013, 07:33 PM
Fire Giant

It is easy to bank in Neriak as an iksar. They went through and switched factions around a few months ago actually, but I think you can still do it: turn in a few stacks of red wine and you can walk around the majority of Neriak without worry. Dark Bargainers (Which is the banker's faction) will cap way before Dreadguard Outer (guards in Nekutlos, Foreign Quarter, and Commons), at which point you can just invis into the bank, or keep turning in wine until the guards like you.

I have NEVER been attacked on my iksar in Neriak after doing red wine. Then again, I never wandered into the caster's guild.
Old 02-17-2013, 07:47 PM
Sarnak

When you get call of bones (34), you can move around/sell/bank freely with generally neutral faction in any evil city (Neriak, Grobb, Oggok, OT outpost). I was able to kill Oggok guards, sell to the vendors and bank with the banker throughout.
Methlab - 50 Troll Shadow Knight
Kemba - 19 Monk
Old 02-17-2013, 07:52 PM
Fire Giant

Some banks like oggok or high keep I just run right up to the banker invis and fd. You can bank while fd. Then when your done just run out and fd again then gate or invis up.

Won't work in heavily guarded banks like north Freeport as well. The higher your level the easier it gets.
Old 02-17-2013, 09:44 PM
Fire Giant

Default NFP banking iksars <other evil races>

chello

1) turn in cloth shirts <reg not small/larg> to shield merchant that wanders east commmons between 2nd inn and last inn before west commons. you will need to turn in roughly 300 shirst as iksar sk/necro to become dubious to the NFP guards.

this is easy to do as thier is merchant at inn between orc camps that sell the cloth shirts and the shield merchant will be dubious and still can do that quest that gives the factions. THIS WILL MAKE YOU KOS TO FREEPORT MELITIA.

2) For NFP banking Travel to qeynos run through sewers to qeynos docks and find the BRANDY Quest guys you can invis <spell /potion> in to him and stand by him and not get agro. turn in 4 backpacs of brandy . Viola all merchants in freeprot will like you INCLUDING BANKERS.
Old 02-18-2013, 12:21 AM
Planar Protector

what i would do in your case (i recently leveled a ikky necro) if you can't buy all your spells to 34, you should make a mule char and just do transfers. Attempt to get a few levels in at an orc camp in ec (vital as all hell unless you enjoy spending 100pp just for food and another 100pp for water). Once you have done a few orc groups you're set when you get call of bones(skelly illusion, your HP to mana spell.) skelly illusion is auto dubious to guards/merchants, but indifferent to the bankers. On my necro I sat in EC for a few hours just having my pet auto attack all the orcs at orc 2 and raised my faction up high enough to use EC merchants for food/water.
Old 02-18-2013, 01:35 AM
Kobold

All the druid vendors at the druid rings sell to everyone.
Old 02-18-2013, 01:57 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ephirith [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It is easy to bank in Neriak as an iksar. They went through and switched factions around a few months ago actually, but I think you can still do it: turn in a few stacks of red wine and you can walk around the majority of Neriak without worry. Dark Bargainers (Which is the banker's faction) will cap way before Dreadguard Outer (guards in Nekutlos, Foreign Quarter, and Commons), at which point you can just invis into the bank, or keep turning in wine until the guards like you.

I have NEVER been attacked on my iksar in Neriak after doing red wine. Then again, I never wandered into the caster's guild.
It says you need indifferent to complete the hand in. Can you do this while FD and get credit/faction for it?
Closed Thread