Jaundiced Bone Bracer
Fungi Tunic
Tranix Crown
CoF/RBG/Sibs Bers Cloak
Argent Protector

WTS --

38 Barbarian Shaman w/ Guise
1 Ogre Warrior w/ Guise

I have a number of high-end items for trade as well including Manastone, a few VS legs, etc plus many things I can use to trade right now. Let me know what you have from my request item list along with what you're looking for. Also, if blue plat is your thing I have that in abundance and will pay quite nicely for red plat.

Best way to reach me for quickest deal-negotiating is on skype -- darrell.reese1 -- I may be at work but there are others with access to my stuff that can facilitate the transaction.

You can me PM on the forums as well, although responses will be slower going.
Last edited by ShipIt; 02-10-2013 at 06:06 AM..
Old 02-10-2013, 01:59 PM
Aviak

Bump. I have a very specific list of items I am looking for.

Do not bother sending me a message asking "what I have for trade?" if you don't include which items listed above you currently have possession of. It is a waste of your time and mine to give you my full item list just so you can offer me shit I have no need or want for.
Old 02-10-2013, 02:06 PM
Banned

do not bother posting that you have "a few VS legs" if you dont plan on replying to a PM asking which legs

d bag poster
Old 02-10-2013, 02:08 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rettii [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
do not bother posting that you have "a few VS legs" if you dont plan on replying to a PM asking which legs

d bag poster
Not interested in getting some C- offer consisting of blue diamond gear and worthless spells for VS legs.

Reading comprehension fail.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShipIt
Let me know what you have from my request item list along with what you're looking for.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rettii
which legs do u have
Old 02-10-2013, 02:12 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShipIt [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
WTB --

Fungi Tunic
Tranix Crown
CoF/RBG
ok ill take these items else where

im not going to offer u cof and rbg for tolans legs nerd
Old 02-10-2013, 02:24 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rettii [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
ok ill take these items else where

im not going to offer u cof and rbg for tolans legs nerd
There are plenty of people with Fungis, COFs, and RBGs. I'm not worried about finding someone who has what I'm looking for, especially given the items I have for trade.

How many people with Trak BPs, VS legs, Manastones, etc are willing to trade with you? Despite your thievery and burnt bridges I could trade or get most items that you may potentially be looking for. But hey, keep thinking you're some hardass. I'll have my Fungi and RBG/COF by the end of the day. Good luck finding someone else to trade you Donals BP or Cobalt Legs.
Old 02-10-2013, 02:45 PM
Sarnak

guess furiously pounding keys in butthurt response is easier than typing out a list of items available for trade
Old 02-10-2013, 02:49 PM
Banned

I already have cobalt bp and legs tyvm

this is just some nihilum fresh forum account trying to trade legs without nizzar finding out
Old 02-10-2013, 03:12 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShipIt [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Best way to reach me for quickest deal-negotiating is on skype -- darrell.reese1 --
Keepin it off the books
Closed Thread