Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Class Discussions > Melee

Closed Thread

Old 02-06-2013, 03:01 PM
Large Bat

Default Ranger questions

Dispite what the fourms tell me,I've made a ranger.

Ive managed to get full banded,jade broadsword and some okay rings.

However,im curious if perhaps going down as a warrior might be better with the gear I have instead of sticking with it as a ranger.

Should I continue however,whats a good DW weapon to grab/future gear to save for?
Old 02-06-2013, 04:47 PM
Planar Protector

yawn warrior boring as fuck dude. play ranger. also quit worrying about gear, just knock dem levels out while you are motivated. id grab any kind of magic weapon u can find and live your life out in unrest to 22 then MM to 40. GL
Old 02-07-2013, 05:18 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by SamwiseRed [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
yawn warrior boring as fuck dude. play ranger. also quit worrying about gear, just knock dem levels out while you are motivated. id grab any kind of magic weapon u can find and live your life out in unrest to 22 then MM to 40. GL
Sound advice.

Good fast wep is not a bad option. Sword of the Skyfire is cheap and decent speed. If you can ever get your hands on a Jade mace or Lamentation for your mainhand, that'd be ideal.

Unrest or random zones till 20-22, Mistmoore till 38 or 40. Then City of Mist till 50, is pretty much what i did leveling my ranger.
Old 02-12-2013, 04:46 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by SamwiseRed [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Also agree with this. Ranger much more enjoyable to play. Ranger will get tougher when you hit 40+ for finding groups and raiding than a warrior, but you'll enjoy the journey a lot more as a Ranger...[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Closed Thread