Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Class Discussions > Melee

Closed Thread

Old 01-30-2013, 12:51 PM
Decaying Skeleton

Default New Player (EQ Veteran)

Hello everyone!

I used to play EQ for years. I think I started in 2000 and gave it up in 2007. I've always been intrigued by EQ classic and it's challenge. This will be an amazing experience and I hope to meet some people soon to start grouping with!

You can find me online as Zukii. I don't play any other character. I fell in love with the bard class from day one and it is all I've ever played.

Send me a tell in game and let's chat and play! (Keep in mind I just created my character so I'm still a lowbie).

Zukii
Old 01-30-2013, 04:17 PM
Sarnak

Great to have you Zukii. You're going to have a great time, especially if you can figure out how to kite. If you have any questions send me a tell. Good luck!
Old 01-30-2013, 04:24 PM
Decaying Skeleton

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yaolin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Great to have you Zukii. You're going to have a great time, especially if you can figure out how to kite. If you have any questions send me a tell. Good luck!
Thanks! [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] I'll get it figured out. See you around!
Old 01-31-2013, 04:48 PM
Banned

Youll have so much fun!
There is no melody so when im grouped with a bard doing work always give mad props to him/her.
Closed Thread