Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 12-14-2012, 05:45 AM
Scrawny Gnoll

Default YOU HAVE TO SEE THIS! TOO FUNNY! Player freaks out when he is called out!

Ok, this guy Angerclaw was grouped with me once for like an hour or so in Frontier Mountains. He's a shaman and he refused to buff cause he felt it was more important for him to heal (despite us having another healer in the group). After a while I called him out on it and he got mad and refused to heal. At this point he was the only healer left in the group, so naturally the group disbanded. I didn't think much of his anger at me calling him out for not doing his job at the time, so unfortunately I don't have screenshots of the conversation while we were grouped. However, a couple of hours later he randomly messaged me, acting like it was an misstell, to try and make it seem like he was talking smack with someone else about me. I called him out on it and absolute hilarity followed. The first two screenshots are of the conversation after he supposedly misstelled me. The last two screenshots are from a couple of weeks later when he randomly messaged me when he saw me looking for a group in dreadlands. Needless to say, more hilarity followed. Please, take a moment to read the dialogue between the two of us, I promise you, you will get a serious laugh out of this, hahaha.

Here's a link to the screenshots on imgur.

http://imgur.com/a/PzmHh

If the first link doesn't work, try this one!

http://imgur.com/gallery/PzmHh/new
Last edited by Elson; 12-14-2012 at 06:14 AM..
Old 12-14-2012, 07:06 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elson [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Ok, this guy Angerclaw was grouped with me once for like an hour or so in Frontier Mountains. He's a shaman and he refused to buff cause he felt it was more important for him to heal (despite us having another healer in the group). After a while I called him out on it and he got mad and refused to heal. At this point he was the only healer left in the group, so naturally the group disbanded. I didn't think much of his anger at me calling him out for not doing his job at the time, so unfortunately I don't have screenshots of the conversation while we were grouped. However, a couple of hours later he randomly messaged me, acting like it was an misstell, to try and make it seem like he was talking smack with someone else about me. I called him out on it and absolute hilarity followed. The first two screenshots are of the conversation after he supposedly misstelled me. The last two screenshots are from a couple of weeks later when he randomly messaged me when he saw me looking for a group in dreadlands. Needless to say, more hilarity followed. Please, take a moment to read the dialogue between the two of us, I promise you, you will get a serious laugh out of this, hahaha.

Here's a link to the screenshots on imgur.

http://imgur.com/a/PzmHh

If the first link doesn't work, try this one!

http://imgur.com/gallery/PzmHh/new
Realy enjoyed all the /locs and item prices. This is a terrible post.
Old 12-14-2012, 07:42 AM
Banned

link sux
Old 12-14-2012, 07:52 AM
Sarnak

Good thing you posted this in EC tunnel and R&F (probably other places too) so everyone can see how much you suck. I'll make sure to let angerclaw know about these posts so he can see how much everyone hates you too.
Old 12-14-2012, 08:11 AM
Planar Protector

Ebon is going to have your head for this Elson - ya dun goofed!
Old 12-14-2012, 08:22 AM
Banned

plz ban for spam
Old 12-14-2012, 10:26 AM
Fire Giant

Angerclaw seems to hold a grudge [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 12-14-2012, 10:31 AM
Banned

I'd just PM a mod and ask him to remove your posts Elson, you look like a frothing mongoloid virgin.
Old 12-14-2012, 01:07 PM
Fire Giant

Honestly what did you hope to get out of posting this here. You basically just showed how you both posses the maturity of 12 year olds. And you took it one step further bringing this petty garbage to the forums for what?
Old 12-14-2012, 01:12 PM
Planar Protector

durrrrr