Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 12-13-2012, 01:44 PM
Sarnak

Default Scheduled downtime/server reset annoncement?

Gnomish Greetings!

I have a quest mob that is bugged in Akanon (duster V does not auto pop).

Is there a regular server down time weekly, or an announcement page that states when this is happening so I can check after that occurs?
Old 12-13-2012, 01:51 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by gwideon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Gnomish Greetings!

I have a quest mob that is bugged in Akanon (duster V does not auto pop).

Is there a regular server down time weekly, or an announcement page that states when this is happening so I can check after that occurs?
Halfling greetings to you!

Unfortunately, there is no regular weekly downtime/patch/repop. Patches occur as server management gets to them with RL getting in the way of EQ. drat! So it can be weeks to months between server resets/patches.

There is discussion of potentially allowing a some form of weekly/bi-weekly server repops, but I do not know the status of details of such discussions.
Old 12-13-2012, 03:02 PM
Sarnak

I'd post in the petition forum.
Old 12-13-2012, 06:10 PM
Aviak

Hopefully they can take care of you. That would really suck to be stuck on a quest for months because of a bug or something like that.
Old 12-13-2012, 06:11 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ele [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
There is discussion of potentially allowing a some form of weekly/bi-weekly server repops, but I do not know the status of details of such discussions.
Curious if anything ever happened with that post.
MassiveMarc: Then we will poopsock in the shade.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nizzarr View Post
Vox was tanked by hughman in plain sight, we found out that the bard could attack tru the wall there(more lucky than exploit) and we just pilled everyone there.
Old 12-14-2012, 12:48 PM
Sarnak

There is already a bug list for despawn and respawn of duster V and placeholders. I gather from the information posted there is a work around to kill placeholders. It just that the placeholders are higher level and I am also concerned about faction.

I'll see if I can get higher level to help me kill clockworks, or I'll wait until a server reset. I was just curious if I could plan for the reset an not bother anyone. I don't want to trouble guides and GMs as I am sure they have more important things than a level 5 - 10 quest mob.
Closed Thread