Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Class Discussions > Tanks

Closed Thread

Old 12-10-2012, 09:40 AM
Skeleton

Default Question for our Epic'd Sk's

So last night after a few nights of Exping in the hole, a group of friends finally got the Ratman Guard to spawn. After killing him, he did not have the Dusty Tome. From all walk-throughs and everything i have read about the SK Epic Quest quest online, it says this should be a 100% drop. Is that the case? Did any of you not get him to drop the book on one kill? I figured i would ask those who have done it, before i make an ass of myself in Bug Reports!
Thanks in Advance!
Old 12-25-2012, 09:42 PM
Large Bat

the tome does not always drop there is plenty oh rats down in the hole in the jail cell can take time getting the tome to drop
Old 12-26-2012, 05:15 PM
Banned

it didn't drop on me on the first kill, and you can skip that turn in actually, no need for the dusty tome
Old 03-13-2013, 12:33 PM
Kobold

Ratman is one easy part...The worst part is the Decrepit Hide which drops from ashenbone drakes in PoH. I've known SK's who litterally spent over 100 hours killing these without ever getting it to drop.
Old 03-14-2013, 06:22 AM
Kobold

Took quite a few hate sessions getting the hide but got it ! [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] As for the tome, I've slain a good bunch of rats and haven't seen any drop.
Old 03-14-2013, 10:22 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nogdar [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Took quite a few hate sessions getting the hide but got it ! [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] As for the tome, I've slain a good bunch of rats and haven't seen any drop.
Lucky you ! Also the sword from CT himself is quite a pain...
Old 03-14-2013, 10:55 AM
Kobold

Yup, guess that will have to wait until Velious.. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] Does the plane revamp make it drop on the weak bosses?
Old 03-14-2013, 11:17 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nogdar [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yup, guess that will have to wait until Velious.. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] Does the plane revamp make it drop on the weak bosses?
The planes revamp came 4 months after Velious dropped, and the golems start death touching and dropping CT loots.
Closed Thread