Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 11-09-2012, 01:07 AM
Aviak

Default New Member Guild Seeks Donations

Greetings all! We have created a new guild ( Utopia Project ) focused on welcoming new players on the server and encouraging kindness and helpfulness to our newest members.

So far I am having a blast in the guild helping new players, and returning players get re-acquainted with classic EQ.

Now, I am wondering if there are any guilds, players, etc. out there that have junk rotting in banks, or backpacks that they would want to donate to new members to the server.

And I mean NEW, no plat, attacking with a rusty weapon, half naked high elf.... We are not here to help twink anyone with a level 50 main.

So if you have Bronze, Banded, Ringmail Armor... Old world weapons of little or no value, and would like to donate them towards a worthy cause... please contact myself or the Guild Leader: Pimpkin in game, or leave a reply with what you would like to donate here and we will contact you in game.

(Please no plat, or expensive items, we really do not want to ruin the experience of over twinking, but a little bronze/banded and a fine steel weapon or 3-4:1 ratio can help out more than you know)

Thank you in advance for all your help in helping us build our Utopia!

-Vladigan
22 Paladin
Recruiting Officer
Utopia Project
Last edited by Vladigan; 11-10-2012 at 03:49 PM..
Old 11-09-2012, 01:35 AM
Kobold

I have some things I would be willing to throw at you. I won't be logged in for another 5 hours though. If that wont work, I'll be online this weekend during peekish hours.

My character is camped in EC, and named Obito.
Old 11-09-2012, 02:02 AM
Large Bat

Default Thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Obito [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I have some things I would be willing to throw at you. I won't be logged in for another 5 hours though. If that wont work, I'll be online this weekend during peekish hours.

My character is camped in EC, and named Obito.
Awesome Thank You. I will be on in about 8 hours (9am est) If I dont see you we will get together this weekend. We do appreciate your generosity.

(a guild group rolled on a cracked staff earlier in CB, yea we'll take whatever you can give) [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Best Regards,

Pimpkin Lannister
"Always Pay Your Debts"
32 Druid
Guild Leader
Utopia Project
Old 11-10-2012, 03:46 PM
Aviak

Default Thank You

Thank you to Wyntir from (Forceful Entry) for donating some Banded Mail. It will go to a player who will be very grateful.

Also, thank you to an undisclosed member of (Full Circle) who donated some Leather Armor and a Bronze BP.. All went to good homes! [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

If anyone else wishes to donate to our cause, please contact:

Pimpkin
Vladigan
Arguyl

Recruitment continues for levels 5-15 in the Greater Faydark area this weekend. We will be moving recruitment to the WC/EC area next week. Ask any member for more info. Don't go Solo! Get in a guild, ANY guild and join the community of Project1999!

-Vladigan
22 Paladin
Recruitment Officer
Utopia Project
Old 11-10-2012, 04:06 PM
Sarnak

I'll go round a few places like guk and the likes later and kill a few spawns, will give all my findings to y'all plus I think my bank will have some too!
Old 11-11-2012, 03:53 AM
Kobold

I may be able to donate some banded when I get my blacksmithy up. But honestly if you have 100pp or so you could get your BS to 90 very easily and then just make banded yourself for fairly cheap.
Old 11-11-2012, 10:35 AM
Planar Protector

Awesome thing you guys are doing. I'll look through my inventory when I hop on and any stuff that i collect ill send your way
Old 11-11-2012, 11:46 AM
Sarnak

I have a whole tonne of stuff, try to catch me in-game on Urbanzkopf I'll port right over to give ya!
Old 11-11-2012, 10:46 PM
Large Bat

Logging in right now for about an hour before Walking Dead is on [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] Catch me in game for donations if you can. Thank you all! We are getting a great response in GFay, up to around 50 members. Look for us in the WC/EC area this week!!

-Pimpkin Lannister
"Pay Your Debts"
Guild Leader
Utopia Project
Old 11-11-2012, 11:53 PM
Large Bat

Another big thanks to guild: (Forceful Entry.) Received a very generous donation from Heallun!

More items are being transferred to new players to the server thanks to your help!
Utopia Project
Closed Thread