Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 10-28-2012, 11:32 PM
Kobold

Default Blue Transfers to Red

Pop has been slowly increasing over the past few weeks,

I was wondering if any of the gm staff has thought about offering either a guild transfer or single person transfer from p99 to r99.

granted r99 would need epics and hole released.

wtb more people to pvp

-Check us out at www.L4Gamers.com, Like and share us on facebook for chance to win prizes!-
Old 10-29-2012, 12:43 AM
Planar Protector

thats so bogus dude, so some farty turd that leveled up to 50 before red server was even released with 0 danger of pvp that has 10 roa's in bank and sky quest gear gets to come over here? I think not
Old 10-29-2012, 01:18 AM
Planar Protector

i hope you trollin greegon.

i dont give a fuck. with even 2x the pop, server be poppin.

i think the transfer idea ppl have tossed around is naked level 50's. that sounds great to me. they still need to level 50+, they get into the action right away, and they need gear so it helps the economy
Old 10-29-2012, 01:29 AM
Planar Protector

also, character transfers are CLASSIC

only $9.99!
Old 10-29-2012, 03:07 AM
Planar Protector

population is increasing daily now...no need for ghetto hi-levels.

let 'em buy red toons. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sirken View Post
if your reason to be here is to ruin other peoples experiences and grief them off the server, then not only do you not deserve the privilege of playing here, but i will remove your ability to do so.
Old 10-29-2012, 09:18 AM
Planar Protector

Considering 1-50 is easy as fuck, and 50-60 is like taking a baseball bat up the ass I have a feeling a naked 50 transfer offer wont do fuck all.

I dont think an emulator should require this much time investment to get into the game at all - but I doubt me saying this again matters. History has shown that even with 35 level 50s we couldnt drop Naggy - being max level does not make this game trivial, but I think grinding for around 20 hours to get a level solo is asking a lot of the community considering all classes cant even solo - which is why WOW emulator is so popular imo, 12x exp - and purchasable max level toons... then the game BEGINS, warlord grind 40 mans etc all classic and hard as fuk but you arnt sitting in the barrens killen 60 quilboars for half a level anymore.

Anyhow worked all night I realise this is a waste of time typing, ty for reading - Ill keep playing and this server wont lose the hardcore scene anytime soon.
Closed Thread