Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Server Issues > Resolved Issues

Closed Thread

Old 10-06-2012, 12:11 AM
Scrawny Gnoll

Default Burning Rapier

After handing Bubar both keys and Gem Case, he pronounces that a gem was inside and hands it to me. It's a Sparkling Sapphire, when it really should have been the Gem of Righteousness.

The Sparkling Sapphire was an earlier component of the quest and it was unfortunate to see it again as the unintended reward.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Old 10-06-2012, 12:22 AM
Scrawny Gnoll

Also, when originally purchasing the Sparkling Sapphire for the earlier part of the quest, I spent roughly 1050pp, when the gem should be around 500p in classic.

Refer to this thread:

http://www.project1999.org/forums/sh...burning+rapier
Old 10-06-2012, 05:50 PM
Project Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by Catacomb [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
After handing Bubar both keys and Gem Case, he pronounces that a gem was inside and hands it to me. It's a Sparkling Sapphire, when it really should have been the Gem of Righteousness.

The Sparkling Sapphire was an earlier component of the quest and it was unfortunate to see it again as the unintended reward.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.
The sparkling sapphire identifies as 'Gem of Righteousness'. This is working as intended.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Catacomb [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Also, when originally purchasing the Sparkling Sapphire for the earlier part of the quest, I spent roughly 1050pp, when the gem should be around 500p in classic.
Fixed, pending update.
Closed Thread