Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Server Issues > Resolved Issues

Closed Thread

Old 05-25-2010, 05:52 PM
Kobold

Post Mooto

Ive been hunting in Misty Thicket lately and been camping some goblins. Mooto has been spawning every so often and sitting at the camp near the entrance to Runnyeye.

I could have sworn that back when i played on Live, he would spawn at that camp, and buff his goblins buddies, but also after a few minutes, run to the camp with 3 huts down the way and buff the goblins down there too.

Does anyone else remember this? I am almost positive he did this, but i have not seen him do it on Project 1999.
Old 05-25-2010, 06:21 PM
Developer

Send a message via AIM to Aeolwind Send a message via MSN to Aeolwind Send a message via Yahoo to Aeolwind

Has he stopped pathing? I know he used too make rounds through the gobbie camps.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nilbog
If all the polls I have done up until now fully counted, you would be playing on some abomination of a PVP server with 2-10 boxing based on votes from people named xcm234nv and adfa234.
Old 05-25-2010, 06:21 PM
Aviak

Sometime in 2000 on live, I did this camp for my monks "Treant Fist". I think I spent a solid 12 hours waiting for the goblin alchemist (or whatever its name was). I remember Mooto spawning at each of the camps at some point and cursing his name. I don't remember if he ran back and forth between the camps though.
Old 05-25-2010, 07:44 PM
Orc

I remember Motoo running not only between all 3 gobbie camps, but running over to the Orc camp as well. HIs place-holders ran the same route.

There is definately something broken. I can verify that he spawns at the camp by the entrance to runnyeye, and doesn't ever move.
Old 05-25-2010, 08:04 PM
Aviak

I spent about 8 hours there a few days ago camping for my Treant fists and i can confirm he doesnt roam like he used to.

My ride
Old 05-25-2010, 10:12 PM
Sarnak

Fixed. Not sure what went wrong here.
Old 05-25-2010, 10:57 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Senadin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I spent about 8 hours there a few days ago camping for my Treant fists and i can confirm he doesnt roam like he used to.
I feel your pain...
Old 05-26-2010, 05:50 AM
Sarnak

Not to be a party poober or to flame devs. but you guys really need to go thru each zone and check NPC spawns.

There are tons of more or less static spawns that are either misplaced / do not path as expected.
Some are imba rooted and dosn't move at all, engaged or not.
Others Are just noth pathing and will follow you when agroed or attacked [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Also ... talking pathing ... Guk, Paw, MM .. z-pathing bugs mobs dropping down thru floor and agroing 50% of the dungeon ring a bell ? [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Howabout making a sticky pathing bug report, where people could post what they notice, since it off cause is impossible to fix it all at once and would take too long for devs to go manually thru every zone to look for mobs that are not pathing, since many mobs you have to stick around for a while to make sure that they really IS static and not pathing.
Closed Thread