Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 08-10-2012, 09:44 AM
Aviak

Default Low 20s grouping

I've got a 22 enchanter now that I'm trying to level so if you have characters around this level that you want to level send me a tell.

I've tried sending tell after tell to form groups but it almost seems like an exercise in futility. I've added anyone that I have grouped with to my friends list and rarely do you see them on a regular basis.

So if you have experienced similar issues and have characters around this level and want to group then I can help. I am playing every evening for 4-5 hours.

I don't care if you are a class with -40% exp penalty or whatever. If we can get 2-3 active players trying to level then we can duo trio to pass the time instead of trying to solo.

I really would like to see some of the end game content in this game again and if I'm having trouble finding and putting together groups then I can't imagine how some of the less desired classes are getting by.

Come on people hit me up. Don't be shy.

Breuhaha 22 enchanter. Soloer extraordinaire :/
Old 08-10-2012, 09:55 AM
Planar Protector

Unrest and Mistmoore are probably the two most active grouping locations during the 20's on P1999.

Danth
Old 08-10-2012, 10:29 AM
Planar Protector

During peak times, Highkeep Gobs are actually really good - I nearly always see groups there. You probably need to be 24 or so to make sure resists don't eat you alive, but otherwise HK is amazing exp.

You'd probably do really, really well if you duo'd the initial entry area with any of these: mage/necro/druid/shaman/cleric...

You know, you could duo with just about any class and do well there...Probably less so with pure melee classes than others.

EDIT: You can also solo Osargen in the HK jail room for some very easy, low-risk exp. He hits really flippin hard, but has low hps...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dumbledorf View Post
I'll look into getting it changed to The Secret Order of the Silver Rose of Truth and Dragons.
Last edited by Messianic; 08-10-2012 at 10:34 AM..
Old 08-10-2012, 10:46 AM
Kobold

As another poster said, you might want to try Unrest. There is usally always a first floor group and sometimes a 2nd floor group going when I am there on my Druid.
Groot - 21 Human Monk
Urso - 21 Dwarf Cleric
Bofric - 20 Dwarf Rogue
Dauthi - 15 Iksar Shadow Knight
Old 08-10-2012, 12:59 PM
Kobold

I got a rogue at unrest. I try to get a group every day but if there are no takers im shit out of luck. Trying to run all over the place to find a group is a massive waste of time. So i keep him camped there.
His name is Hoppe. Halfling badass... i steal the shoes right off childrens feet.

Right now I've made a cleric to work on for when i cant group the ultimate ninja. He started out in freakrn qeynos though so its going to be a few days before i can get out of the ghost town... his name is Hebrew, human panzy, err cleric.
Last edited by acid_reflux; 08-10-2012 at 01:05 PM..
Closed Thread