Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 06-15-2012, 11:53 AM
Decaying Skeleton

Default The Real deal with R99

The "real" deal with all this hate mongering by those banned, those not banned but hate on the devs and those who just log into the forums to stir up trouble is that the server does/did not work for them. It was not what they wanted. It might be fine for those that log in and play now but if they can't have the server "they" want then there should not be a server. They act like the few months that they played was the servers hayday. Sure the population might have been the highest a few months ago...before the cheaters/exploiters/griefers were banned...but I had followed the forums a long time before r99s launch. I honestly believe that THEY would have preferred the devs to give them the box and leave them to do whatever they wanted to do. Cheat/hack/exploit/grief/insult/etc. WHich I find difficult to understand. On live PvP you could not do these things. Especially all the Nazi talk and Ni**er talk going on, which was not to say griefing and hacking. Nilbog, Rogean, I for one, am enjoying the server and I have seen a few guilds begin to build up recently. FF, Flowers and HHI (Halas Heavy Industries). I might not have as many posts as alot of these other guys but I log in most every evening to play.

Hate on that bitches![You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 06-15-2012, 11:55 AM
Banned

I don't play because the server is not fun.
Old 06-15-2012, 12:18 PM
Banned

I for one am wondering why single player EQ is fun for you.

Everyone was either griefed off or banned, box is gr8.
Closed Thread