Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 02-24-2012, 04:46 PM
Sarnak

Default Hey IB - Instead of selling all your loot give it to VD

Hey IB - Whats the point in selling all your loot for plat?
Theres nothing you could possible do with all that plat if you're leaving the server except... hmmm... I can think of 3 letters. I don't even need to BUY a vowel.
R. M. T.

Anyway why not do the right thing and give some of that loot to your Minio...err Friends in VD? Not only do they likely deserve some of it for carrying you guys for so long but it would also help out the server. If VD was geared better they could compete marginally better with TMO and *possible* manage to get 10-15% of raid targets.

As much as you've taken advantage of VD in the past I'm sure you could continue to walk all over them and make a clause whereby when you quit EQ Mac in 3-4 months and come back they give back the gear you lent them.
Old 02-24-2012, 04:55 PM
Banned

or give it to the heir of Diggle.

eh?
Old 02-24-2012, 05:49 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by KentalCowtipper [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Hey IB - Whats the point in selling all your loot for plat?
Theres nothing you could possible do with all that plat if you're leaving the server except... hmmm... I can think of 3 letters. I don't even need to BUY a vowel.
R. M. T.

Anyway why not do the right thing and give some of that loot to your Minio...err Friends in VD? Not only do they likely deserve some of it for carrying you guys for so long but it would also help out the server. If VD was geared better they could compete marginally better with TMO and *possible* manage to get 10-15% of raid targets.

As much as you've taken advantage of VD in the past I'm sure you could continue to walk all over them and make a clause whereby when you quit EQ Mac in 3-4 months and come back they give back the gear you lent them.

Shut up!

Im trying to buy diggle (serious)
Old 02-24-2012, 06:12 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

LOL VD STILL BEGGING TO BE CODDLED AT THE TEAT OF IB. PATHETIC! THE LOOT TRAIN IS OVER BOYS, GO BACK TO FARMING HATE TRASH.
Old 02-24-2012, 06:20 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by DigglesVersion2.0 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
LOL VD STILL BEGGING TO BE CODDLED AT THE TEAT OF IB. PATHETIC! THE LOOT TRAIN IS OVER BOYS, GO BACK TO FARMING HATE TRASH.
But then what will BDA do [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Quote:
Originally Posted by nilbog View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bruman View Post
Leapfrogging is a dick move. It's not about "rules" or "ZOMG IT HAPPENED ON MY SERVER ITS FAIR".
Truth.
Old 02-24-2012, 06:26 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bruman [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
But then what will BDA do [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Start recruitng the half of IB that will be left on the server this month
Old 02-24-2012, 06:38 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

Tiggles is a no talent hack that cant compare to diggles 2.0
Old 02-24-2012, 07:32 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by DigglesVersion2.0 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Funny part is I'm Flippie from TMO. Not in VD.
I think IB giving loot to VD will help make them a tiny bit more competitive with us because, as it is stands now, alone VD isn't going to be much competition. EQ without competition would be boring.
Old 02-24-2012, 07:34 PM
Banned

What the fuck makes you think Ib are selling all their loot? As far as I can see maybe 2 people? The rest of us, and the entire 50 mil of plat worth of guildbank and plat is still just sitting about.

Maybe in a few months I'll log on and give a priest of discord a suit of donals.
Old 02-24-2012, 07:35 PM
Banned

Quote:
Tiggles is a no talent hack that cant compare to diggles 2.0
gay
Closed Thread