Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Trading Hub

Closed Thread

Old 02-04-2012, 01:52 AM
Sarnak

Default Bruuce's Powerleveling Services

Hey bros. Its me Bruuce. I am now offering a powerleveling service to the red99 community. I feel it is my duty as a bro to help other red99 bros. This is a limited time service that I am providing. I will go over the services I provide throughout this post.
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Bruuce's Powerleveling Services

• Maximum level druid Powerleveling
  • Efficiently level important skills while being powerleveled
  • Earn "bro status" entitling you to free loot, discounts on goods and future services, ports, and camp assistance support
I offer a premium powerleveling experience. Time spent wasted in player versues player battles is minimized by maximum level druid buffs/oor healing or by taking advantage of any open and easily druid accessible zone ranging from optimal <--- to ---> dece, with plenty in between. Any class is available for powerleveling and this package is especially designed to get you to level 35 as quick as possible to group and get exp with your friends who may already be maximum level. This service does not discount the 35+ crowd however, and I am well versed in all alternative leveling and powerleveling methods from all levels, 1 through 50.

This is a limited time, first come - first serve offer
No limit on how many sessions or days that can be reserved

I am currently providing you, my new bro, the fastest and most efficient powerleveling on server. I will talk to you in vent. I will entertain you in group chat. I will follow up with you throughout your red99 experience and try to help make it a satisfactory experience for you. I am currently booking 4 hour windows which i can do most weekdays and would have a lot of options on the weekends. More concrete windows and appointments can be scheduled via PMs here or /tells in game to bruuce. I am charging 1,500pp an hour for this service. However, seeing how low the population is and being the bro I am, I would like to do everything i can to help build this community, I will give 1 free hour of powerleveling service for every 4 hour window scheduled. You can redeem this free hour immediately after your 4 hour block for a total of 5 or save your hours up for another day. That is up to you. Trades considered. Make sure its worth at least a 4 hour window. Any questions or concerns pst Bruuce in game, im prob online. Your satisfaction is guaranteed. Thanks, see you in eq
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
no offers for any trades or platinum on blue server will be accepted. special deals for anyone trading items i currently need from: http://www.project1999.org/forums/sh...ad.php?t=63652
Last edited by Bruuce; 02-05-2012 at 01:54 AM..
Old 02-04-2012, 02:51 AM
Planar Protector

Don't know how I feel after reading this
Old 02-04-2012, 07:11 AM
Large Rat

that irl pic?
Old 02-04-2012, 07:23 AM
Planar Protector

not bald ingame character, i am disappoint
Old 02-04-2012, 12:59 PM
Banned

How much do you charge just for Bro Status? i dont need the PL...
Old 02-04-2012, 01:23 PM
Banned

i know i feel like touching myself
Old 02-05-2012, 01:59 AM
Sarnak

Less than 24 hours later and 2 satisfied customers. This boat will set sail soon. Open availability all day Sunday. click the link to see what items i need to make it very affordable. I will twink + PL and walk you through quests. Ask me about my level 20 monk w/ Robe of the Lost Circle
Old 02-08-2012, 10:18 AM
Sarnak

saturday and sunday booking open. rest of this week is "booked" although that could change if theres cancellations. got two 15+ hour sessions to schedule so if youve been thinking about this id recommend sending a tell. not gonna be doin this as often once i get my itemz
Old 02-11-2012, 11:50 PM
Sarnak

Still doing this for high end items and platinum. Get ur alts up
Old 02-12-2012, 12:31 AM
Sarnak

does it cost? what if I roll red99 with nothin?
Closed Thread