Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Server Issues > Resolved Issues

Closed Thread

Old 11-03-2009, 07:38 PM
Skeleton

Default Dark Elf Cultural Armor

I Am not sure when cultural armor and weapons were implimented (I started playing eq mid kunark.) But I noticed the cultural forges in other cities and in neriak the NPC Zanotix Ixtaz when hailed talkes about the indigo saber (de cultural weapon) and using the bracketed words gives the recipie on how to craft it.

Problem: neriak forge is named "Always works"?? [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] located: 3rd gate @ 835, -1575, In building behind gate across from The Rack

teir'dal smithing hammer is sold in the correct place as well as the Adamantite but the combines required to make the folded adamantite sheet don't work
(folded adamentite sheet requires: Block of Adamantite, Neriak Nectar, Teir`Dal Smithy Hammer)

that said, thank you very much for all the hard work you have put into making this classic server, i've had a blast so far and the EQ addiction is in place once again!

-Cavarian
Old 11-03-2009, 09:17 PM
Banned

The tailoring area of Paineel also sells books on crafting Erudite cultural (tailoring with terrorantula silk).
Old 11-10-2009, 09:05 PM
Skeleton

Noticed other races have cultural armor/weapon recipes listed in the basic forge list.
Let me know if you would like additional information (ie: the product of the recipe.)
Old 03-30-2010, 09:59 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by zionmuffin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Problem: neriak forge is named "Always works"?? [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] located: 3rd gate @ 835, -1575, In building behind gate across from The Rack

teir'dal smithing hammer is sold in the correct place as well as the Adamantite but the combines required to make the folded adamantite sheet don't work
(folded adamentite sheet requires: Block of Adamantite, Neriak Nectar, Teir`Dal Smithy Hammer)
-Cavarian
Every try this again? Use the tier dal forge in 3rd gate to try the folded sheet perhaps. I'm very interested to know if cultural is in game. A good way to tell is if shadowmen in nek forest drop "essence of shadow"
Old 03-30-2010, 10:24 AM
Planar Protector

Yeah, some work, too. Was able to make an Ogre War Mace (10/40 1h blunt, looks like Velious-era mace I believe). There's a vendor right near to the cultural forge in Oggok.

Only reason why I can't test the cultural armors would be that elven blood is nowhere to be looted. =p
Old 03-30-2010, 10:33 AM
Sarnak

None on bandits in gfay?
Old 03-30-2010, 12:01 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by maultar [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Every try this again? Use the tier dal forge in 3rd gate to try the folded sheet perhaps. I'm very interested to know if cultural is in game. A good way to tell is if shadowmen in nek forest drop "essence of shadow"
I looted an essence of shadow recently. Still have it in the bank.
Old 03-30-2010, 12:10 PM
Planar Protector

I love it, people trying to make shit they shouldnt be.
Old 03-30-2010, 12:17 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Somekid123 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I love it, people trying to make shit they shouldnt be.
That's all well and good, but how is anyone supposed to know for certain what is intended to work and what isn't unless we get an official response. I mean let's face it, there are plenty of things that "should not" be in the game right now that are.

For example: Erudite Shadowknights.

So you can't really blame people for attempting these combines when the drops, recipes and containers are available. That's the only reason there are people running around with Thex daggers. They kept attempting the quest until they figured out a way to get it.
Old 03-30-2010, 12:18 PM
Planar Protector

Maybe we should be given a list of what recipes are currently inactive?
Closed Thread