Sarnak

Default ddoSeR

fight me irl!
Old 04-07-2010, 01:44 AM
Sarnak

meet me at LAN and duel me!! angryface
Old 04-07-2010, 01:47 AM
Fire Giant

Please direct any and all complaints of DDOS related issues to Blink, Serbar, Uncle, and the rest of the Forceful Entry Crew~
Old 04-07-2010, 03:01 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Otto [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Please direct any and all complaints of DDOS related issues to Blink, Serbar, Uncle, and the rest of the Forceful Entry Crew~
Speculation, much?

it's like you make the atomic bomb (server) and you don't want to let other countries (guilds) have nuclear secrets (under the radar information). it's gm's business and no one else's or else everyone gets nuked. letting Iran or North Korea beta test and keep the successful nukes, makes other countries uncomfortable.
Old 04-07-2010, 10:19 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Otto [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
My money is still on Rexxisgod/Rexxislord/Copenhagen (one of these 3 or possibly all the same guy? who knows) Those names at one point were all banned and promised "world of hurt" to the server.
Old 04-07-2010, 10:24 AM
Sarnak

That guy "toddler" also threatened if he wasn't unbanned he would "get his chinese friends" to do something. But that guy really seemed a bit unbalanced, and like he was blowing smoke. But maybe it was a ruse!
Old 04-07-2010, 10:44 AM
Decaying Skeleton

I fail to see what the benefit of this is to the culprit/s other then maliciousness. They are obviously trying to punish the GM's for something, ban or other decision. The reality of it is making us all suffer for it (some of which I am sure were/are in game friends). I personally am very disshapointed, this "blast from the past" has given me a new enjoyment in gameplay.. I may just end up back on a live server, all I can say is what a shame. If the DDOS'ers are reading this, forshame punishing the people you hunted with, your obviously missing the point of EQ to begin with! [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 04-07-2010, 10:51 AM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leedsunited [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I fail to see what the benefit of this is to the culprit/s other then maliciousness. They are obviously trying to punish the GM's for something, ban or other decision. The reality of it is making us all suffer for it (some of which I am sure were/are in game friends). I personally am very disshapointed, this "blast from the past" has given me a new enjoyment in gameplay.. I may just end up back on a live server, all I can say is what a shame. If the DDOS'ers are reading this, forshame punishing the people you hunted with, your obviously missing the point of EQ to begin with! [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
its most likely one of the kids we used to beat up and take lunch money from=/
Old 04-07-2010, 11:18 AM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bentheb [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
its most likely one of the kids we used to beat up and take lunch money from=/
I am sure all former EQ players used to beat up kids and take their lunch money... maybe the other way around?? I lold
Old 04-07-2010, 09:50 PM
Kobold

Quote:
I would like to thank Magic for IMing me to tell me about the current p1999 events. Without him I would have missed this post and never known my true internet fame.

That being said, hope you guys get everything back up!

P.S. - If you need network security advice my roommate (aka big black boyfriend) works tech support for the American Online and would love to help! He can fix anything that breaks on my e~machine in no time at all.

Let me know!
Closed Thread