Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 04-06-2010, 11:43 PM
Aviak

Default Rants and Flames.

There has been so much ridiculous drama and bullshit that has been flooding these forums the past few days. This guild sucks, that guild is filled with cheaters, this person is an ass-hat, that person needs a life .. I know that I certainly don't enjoy the headache that comes from reading all the drivel coming from all sides, who honestly does? It's childish squabbling over pixels. And in hindsight, none of it matters because the server is down for a while and we can't even log in. A lot of good that Draco kill does us now, eh? We each have our own stories and beliefs, so let's just agree to disagree and move on. Just remember that despite the obvious differences, we all have something in common, we play on P99 to have fun and relive the glory days of EQ.

Last night one of my buddies linked me a song that I hadn't heard in quite a while, and it did wonders for my nerves. I'll leave you guys with it now:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0ltAGuuru7Q
Old 04-06-2010, 11:47 PM
Orc

I have no opinions on this matter and i'm not here to pick sides or point fingers.

All I have to say is that Rants and Flames is HILARIOUS to read through for some folks who aren't knee deep into this shit.

~Olly~
32 Druid
Old 04-06-2010, 11:50 PM
Aviak

+1

Rants and Flames really is a just of people with their panties in a bunch. I think it has to be viewed as such because it really is primarily full of unfortunately unprovable accusations.
Old 04-06-2010, 11:52 PM
Kobold

Flash me your Etits please
Old 04-06-2010, 11:59 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDudeAbides [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Flash me your Etits please
Foreal bro?
Old 04-07-2010, 12:30 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crow [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Just remember that despite the obvious differences, we all have something in common, we play on P99 to have fun and relive the glory days of EQ.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gwence [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Why would a guild that gets about 95-100% of the the raid bosses agree to a calendar system?
Irony.
Old 04-07-2010, 12:33 AM
Aviak

I wouldn't say so much that it is irony... Being guilded with someone doesn't necessarily mean you have to 100% agree with everything they say.
Old 04-07-2010, 12:35 AM
Kobold

You know I'll be honest

I do play here for the fun/nostalgia. Nothing more.

I can't take this server as seriously as some people do. It's just beyond the pale. It's cool to relive old EQ, kill some stuff, hang out with new friends, that's all good, but the freakish behavior some people are exhibiting over 10 year old content is disturbing.
Old 04-07-2010, 01:16 AM
Sarnak

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 04-07-2010, 02:49 AM
Fire Giant

Default ..

Hasbinbad needs people to troll in order to survive it seems, never talked to this dude once in my life and he's attempted to troll me twice today already.

I'll bite on this one because you have me a bit curious now. Care to explain how that is a form of irony?
Closed Thread