Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 08-08-2011, 08:47 PM
Sarnak

Default The amount of this "vocal population" who hacks/cheats is ridiculous.

Considering how many have been banned off the new pvp server Red69 is laughable. A lot of people VERY vocally wants a good pvp server, yet a LOT of the big names on this forum have been caught using MQ or cheating.

I wanted to try and like the pvp community including some of the big names who I thought were fun "villains" to go against. But the amount of cheating was just ridiculous and more extreme than I thought possible. I also always wondered why people jumped from server to server and now I see its because they get banned for cheating.

There were like 3 really big names who were all banned who I am surprised of and no longer will respect them and whom I literally will laugh at if I see them get a kill or in a game.

Happy EQing ... except not really because you are probably cheating.
Old 08-08-2011, 08:48 PM
Large Rat

Which big name was banned off R69?
Old 08-08-2011, 08:49 PM
Planar Protector

name names
Old 08-08-2011, 08:55 PM
Banned

while the mq use is p loltastic, all that 99% of ppl use it for is tracking ppls to fight (at least on vztz). By always assuming when there are ppl in zone that they are headed directly to you, you take away any advantage that mq gives them.
Old 08-08-2011, 08:57 PM
Sarnak

I will not say because I do not want to turn this into a giant flame fest. I also do not want certain people to feel like they have to defend themselves, call me a liar, etc. Just wanted to let everyone know how craptastic a lot of the people are, and to hope that some of these players try to play an actual legit game every so often.

And to guy above me, I also realize that MQ isn't the best tool around. But why even need to use it in the first place? Its really fkin sad that they have to rely on that crap. Then to get caught and banned is even more loltastic, except in the bad way.
Last edited by Crenshinabon; 08-08-2011 at 08:59 PM..
Old 08-08-2011, 09:10 PM
Banned

mqs dum but my point is that if you are smart, it won't give the ppl you are fighting any advantage 99% of the time
Old 08-08-2011, 09:12 PM
Planar Protector

chuck demands names
Old 08-08-2011, 09:15 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prince [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
while the mq use is p loltastic, all that 99% of ppl use it for is tracking ppls to fight (at least on vztz). By always assuming when there are ppl in zone that they are headed directly to you, you take away any advantage that mq gives them.
This ^
Old 08-08-2011, 09:33 PM
Kobold

MQ in EQ is like roids in football, everyone's doin it bra, it's just not talked about.
Old 08-08-2011, 09:41 PM
Planar Protector

Send a message via AIM to Knuckle

Big knuckle the role model for kids with downs everywhere.