Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 06-18-2011, 07:04 PM
Banned

Default Dimithio Quit Wasting GM's Time

Here is the reason why GM's are having near death headaches. This isn't the first incident that I had with Dimithio. The first incident happened in Mistmoore at Cloaked Dhampyre camp. He claimed that he is camping dhampyre only after I have been clearing and contantly killing dhamp's PH for over 2 hours. He then have the damn nerves to Petition and waste Utgaard's precious time to come out and investigate. Turns out Dimithio is a fucking moron so Utgaard suspended his account for a week. Well... now he is back and I got some screenshots of his ass kissing retarded behavior.

This image shows me at chief camp in Temple of droga (only two person is in the zone me and Zeelot), I have just cleared the PH and spotted Dimithio's corpse, I checked if he was online, time stamped and I took a screenshot (I had a feeling he would come back and try something stupid AGAIN).

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

This chat showed chief spawned, I killed Chief and looted chief. Temple of Droga spawn time is 18 - 20 minutes. So obviously Chief had spawned and 20 min have passed already from the time i cleared PH and spotted Dimithio's corpse. About 15 - 20 mins later dimithio arrive at my camp. Here is the conversation:

Naturally when you arrive at a camp and someone else is there you simple ask to get in line. This is not the case for Dimithio who believe the game revolve around him. He think he is friend with the GM's so they favor him. I'm glad that is not the case. He will try and do anything even the stupidest thing to try and get a camp that he wants.

I'm usually a nice guy everyone knows already who come across me. I never petitioned Dimithio, remember that! We could've solved it peacefully by ourself but Dimithio had to petition a lie to Amelinda. I'm doing everyone a big favor by posting this so if Dimithio pull something stupid and waste another gm's time you can say you heard it here already and you know whats up.

In conclusion this is a Free to play game the GM's dont get paid. Don't give them a hard time. I have mad respect for Uthgaard, Rogean, Hobby, Amelinda and anyone who worked hard to get this old mmorpg running just so we all could enjoy once more from the start.

P.S. Anyone who had bad experience with Dimithio please do so and post it here.
Old 06-18-2011, 07:51 PM
Banned

First
Old 06-18-2011, 08:02 PM
Fire Giant

Alt + O, General, uncheck "Target Click Shows Help"
Old 06-18-2011, 08:04 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by baub [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Alt + O, General, uncheck "Target Click Shows Help"
Lol thanks, never bothered me much but since you mentioned it... done
Old 06-18-2011, 08:06 PM
Fire Giant

In Dominthios defense. I was in Droga this morning camping soothsayer and he was there all morning waiting for Sunken to leave. So yea....I dunno bout this particular time but from about 10am-3pm or so he was there.
Old 06-18-2011, 08:40 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phallax [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
In Dominthios defense. I was in Droga this morning camping soothsayer and he was there all morning waiting for Sunken to leave. So yea....I dunno bout this particular time but from about 10am-3pm or so he was there.
Sorry not this morning it happened yesterday Friday, June 17, 2011.
Old 06-18-2011, 08:49 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Madpao [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Sorry not this morning it happened yesterday Friday, June 17, 2011.
oh didnt pay attention to the date, just the time
Old 06-18-2011, 08:56 PM
Kobold

"He is still here at my camp and making me uncomfortable"

Made me laugh!!!
Old 06-18-2011, 09:12 PM
Sarnak

Default Phallax?

Stealing avatars now? "Original" sin.
Old 06-18-2011, 09:47 PM
Kobold

imo being caught lying to a GM should just be a perma ban. We don't need people doing that manipulative bullshit and causing problems. It has forced a really shitty attitude from GMs (re: "don't argue") because people keep changing what they are saying. They should check chat logs, see that the guy said he was camping Chief then saying that he was camping Bodyguard and just permaban. The server would be a lot better.

Closed Thread