Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 07-16-2021, 09:51 AM
Banned

Exclamation Force of Will (BlackLotus/Venerate)..

..is actively removing members that are high DKP earners/spenders and active guild members with no real reasons given. The motivation has been to cull the out of control "inflation." Three different officers have confirmed this to me through PM.
( If you are interested in logs I can provide )

In other words, officers are simply removing people from the guild instead of outbidding them. If you show up to raids and actually bid for things, your position in the guild is in danger. Also, if you have high DKP and you're not an officer, you can bet they are deliberating the best way to deal with you quickly in biweekly officer meetings.

Please proceed with caution with this group. They seem really nice at first until they realize they can't take advantage of you at every turn without you speaking up for yourself. This is a guild for people who like to be taken advantage of and have a hard time detecting sociopathic behavior.

I really care about the p99 community. Even those that have gone to great lengths to make my time more difficult (pretty rare occurrence in game still) while playing..I would not wish the fate of Force of Will on even them.
Old 07-16-2021, 09:56 AM
Banned

You're also going to encounter the worst kind of insecure tribalism with these uhhm leaders. They are constantly telling straight up lies about larger more successful guilds to gain a foothold and to manipulate their members.

I've noticed that once enough people have swallowed these lies, they will try to get away with the same stuff they falsely accuse Kingdom, ST, Castle, etc of doing thus silently getting away with breaking the PNP policy and using the excuse of "well they did it first!"

Seriously, if you are wrapped up with this group nothing but good luck and good vibes to you. You're going to need it.
Old 07-16-2021, 10:00 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by danansomehandsom [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
( If you are interested in logs I can provide )
Post them or fake news
Old 07-16-2021, 10:02 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by this user was banned [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Post them or fake news
I'm not into spreading things about individuals. I believe people can get better. I am a respectful person.

I'm not responding to this thread again, but I will send PMs to those interested in more information.
Old 07-16-2021, 10:22 AM
Banned

Join Safe Space, these other people are flat out cucks and filled with virtue signalers and race baiters!
Old 07-16-2021, 11:01 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by danansomehandsom [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'm not into spreading things about individuals. I believe people can get better. I am a respectful person.

I'm not responding to this thread again, but I will send PMs to those interested in more information.
You claim to be not into spreading things about individuals then offer to spread things about individuals in PM.

That is spreading things about individuals.

You’ve got nothing and are bad mouthing guilds without evidence.

Fake news.
Old 07-16-2021, 11:07 AM
Aviak

OP needs to seek some mental health help.
Old 07-16-2021, 12:16 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by doeda [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
OP needs to seek some mental health help.
why? did he plow into another car while feverishly spamming some completely disingenuous bullshit claim on discord (when in reality, he simply failed to mobilize)?
Old 07-16-2021, 03:10 PM
Orc

Good afternoon Jherin/Jheris,

I tried to reply to you on discord but it says you currently can't accept my messages. The reason why you were removed from Force of Will is due to you currently having an active application with another guild and the multiple PNP violations which you are currently serving a 2 week suspension for.

Removing high DKP earners and spenders is illogical, High DKP earners and Spenders are the heart and soul of the guild as A. They have the highest Raid Attendance and B. Would be the best geared in theory. As of removal you had 246 DKP with a 22% Raid Attendance, with the guild average DKP over 150 active raiders being over 600.

I am most disappointed that after all of this time and working with your quirkiness and letting you know that we are here for you through some emotional times you have had you still decided to lash out at multiple members and officers. I am mostly disappointed you had a few people who you could truly call your friend that you decided to turn your back on. The people who decided to stay up for hours and hours helping you power level your warrior and talk in discord to keep you company.

I hope you find peace and solitude in your next adventure.
Old 07-16-2021, 03:13 PM
Banned

What was one of the reasons he decided to lash out
Closed Thread