Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Green Community > Green Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 02-01-2020, 01:15 AM
Aviak

Default New lookin for guild

Hi all new to server, have a couple toons i'm working on, a shaman and Mage am brand new but been playing EQ off and on since 2000 or so, was originally on Rodcet Nife. Love to help and group and level with friends, will do just about anything for a guildy. Would love to join one that uses voice alot. Am super social and like to hang out and shoot the shite while I play. Also I cuss like a sailor and have a dirty mind pst if your guild is the right fit for me [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

on my mage Glorifficus
Old 02-01-2020, 02:54 AM
Planar Protector

Consider <Castle>. Social, casual-friendly guild; no level requirement or playtime requirements. Slurs, RL politics, and vitriolic arguments are prohibited in guild chat (people can do it in /tells if they wish); but swearing is permitted. Hopefully it doesn’t get excessive, but I haven’t seen it become a problem. Feel free to talk to some random members and get an impression of the <Castle> vibe.

I think some small percentage frequently voice chat, but perhaps your presence would spark even more frequent voice chat hangouts. We used voice during our recent Level 1 Arena Brawl and that was a lot of fun.

Think about it! Good luck in your guild search.
Old 02-01-2020, 07:25 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bellasaris [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Hi all new to server, have a couple toons i'm working on, a shaman and Mage am brand new but been playing EQ off and on since 2000 or so, was originally on Rodcet Nife. Love to help and group and level with friends, will do just about anything for a guildy. Would love to join one that uses voice alot. Am super social and like to hang out and shoot the shite while I play. Also I cuss like a sailor and have a dirty mind pst if your guild is the right fit for me [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

on my mage Glorifficus
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 69823ECA-332A-43CE-9C01-1D47AE50846A.jpg (20.0 KB, 0 views)
Old 02-01-2020, 07:32 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bellasaris [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I cuss like a sailor
Quote:
shite
Closed Thread