Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Green Community > Green Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 10-02-2019, 07:47 PM
Aviak

Wink Excited for blue, when green drops =)

Since iv done the whole live server thing/ timeline thing when i was little and EQ first came out, and then played until dung of Norrath,.... iv seen the mad rush before( a beloved memory of mine) i'm excited to stick with blue, i hope it gets a more layback feel when green drops, since i mainly solo i'm super excited for the pop to decrease on blue [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.][You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.][You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 10-02-2019, 08:09 PM
Banned

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 10-02-2019, 08:12 PM
Planar Protector

I dont think it will work that way OP

Green's launch will also bring new and old players to blue
Told this to Rogean, Nilbog & Menden.
Old 10-02-2019, 08:56 PM
Fire Giant

Blue gonna be a ghost town IMO.

In every other game that adds seasonal play the permanent shard always empties out real quick.

My guess is it'll be nothing but the same four raiding guilds, and lonely soloers like OP.
Old 10-02-2019, 09:20 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by El-Hefe [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Blue gonna be a ghost town IMO.

In every other game that adds seasonal play the permanent shard always empties out real quick.

My guess is it'll be nothing but the same four raiding guilds, and lonely soloers like OP.
Do those games have three and a half year seasons and involve tying both hands behind your back at the beginning?
Old 10-02-2019, 09:38 PM
Aviak

The problem is that there isn't that much to do in Classic. A lot of people won't roam around to explore the world, because they already did that. For most of them there is nothing new to discover. Without that the way to 50 isn't that long. Will people really play lots of alts to 50 to equip them with more or less the same gear or will they return to Blue for most of their time?
Old 10-02-2019, 09:40 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fammaden [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Do those games have three and a half year seasons and involve tying both hands behind your back at the beginning?
Things take longer in EQ.
Old 10-02-2019, 09:46 PM
Planar Protector

Wife and I will likely dork around on "green" some, but we're not about to abandon our regular characters. We'll simply treat Blue and Green like different games, maybe feel like one today, the other next time, etc.

Danth
Old 10-02-2019, 09:52 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krone90 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Since iv done the whole live server thing/ timeline thing when i was little and EQ first came out, and then played until dung of Norrath,.... iv seen the mad rush before( a beloved memory of mine) i'm excited to stick with blue, i hope it gets a more layback feel when green drops, since i mainly solo i'm super excited for the pop to decrease on blue [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.][You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.][You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Right there with ya OP. It will be antisocial solo’ers like us who end up populating the server. Who knows, maybe we’ll group up sometime.
There’s been lots of fear mongering from concerned blue players about the lack of population. When I log on in the early mornings, there’s about 350 others online. In my opinion, that’s the perfect amount of players. When it’s peak, there are 1200+ online.
Personally, I’m looking forward to a hamstringed population on blue, perhaps I’ll even be able to get a camp or two!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chortles Snort|eS [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Hah
Old 10-02-2019, 10:09 PM
Planar Protector

Don't see 1200 much anymore, primetime and an xp bonus, the count is 842 as of this post. Which isn't bad, but a solid dip in numbers from earlier this year.
Closed Thread