Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 09-10-2019, 04:36 AM
Planar Protector

Default Chardok monk pipe: whereabouts does it drop now?

To my eternal shame I accepted an MQ for my epic's chardok monk pipe.

For lack of a better chest I'm trying to get a replacement whistling fist robe. I'm not gonna spend 90 minutes bow kiting iceburrowers on my ranger solo again any time soon!

I have a new robe of the lost circle and the Karnors pipe, but i'm struggling to make sense of the information pertaining to where in zone does the Chardok pipe drop post revamp.

The exit tunnel accessed from CE with lev? A specific spawn point on one of the bridges? Anywhere arpund the bridges?

Please advise so I can swap a bunch of stats for MR. I have out grown my little red dress and it's time to take to the habit (surrounded by whistles!) like a true battle nun.

Where in Chardok does the metal pipe drop now!?
Old 09-10-2019, 07:46 AM
Sarnak

From the wiki: “PH's are any of the roaming sarnak spawns in the tunnel beside the exit ramp that you can only get to with lev. You can also get to the tunnels by dropping off the first bridge down from the gate house.”
Old 09-10-2019, 07:51 AM
Banned

Have had him pop a few times right near the bridge on the way to graveyard since I've been to revamped Chardok.
Old 09-10-2019, 08:03 AM
Sarnak

Ennewi has it. Betrayer is a static spawn now. No exit tunnel shenanigans
Old 09-10-2019, 09:41 AM
Planar Protector

Thanks guys.

I suspect wiki is outdated on this issue. Will try to locate the new spawn at the bridge. Is it a static spawn with a PH? Magician was unable to pet track it. Are there a few static spots he can pop?

Hopefully between information that can be provided and my own attempts on him we can work this out and get wiki up to date for the era.
Old 09-10-2019, 10:34 AM
Planar Protector

Since the Chardok revamp I've killed that betrayer probably 50 times and it's always-on (if you are on the bridge looking at GY) the left side directly next to the bridge pillar. Where the Bridge Keeper spawns is essentially also the Betrayer camp now, you can't miss him if you are killing the bridge keeper.
Frostbane Wolfeye - Green99 - 60 Shaman
Cruetraxa Macequest - Green99 - 60 Necromancer
Snowleopard Wu'Tong - Green99 - 60 Monk
Lobsterhands Oysterbeard - Green99 - 57 Cleric
Lobstarz Hands - Green99 - 53 Enchanter
Lobsterqueen - Green99 - 52 Paladin
#FreeWuTang
Old 09-13-2019, 10:08 PM
Planar Protector

Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bardp1999 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Since the Chardok revamp I've killed that betrayer probably 50 times and it's always-on (if you are on the bridge looking at GY) the left side directly next to the bridge pillar. Where the Bridge Keeper spawns is essentially also the Betrayer camp now, you can't miss him if you are killing the bridge keeper.
Can anyone confirm this? Asking 4 a friend I swear... [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 09-13-2019, 10:41 PM
Banned

Red face

boo dis elf!!!!
Closed Thread