Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Starting Zone

Closed Thread

Old 04-25-2018, 01:17 AM
Aviak

Default Povar people?! Where you at?

I just stumbled across this old post
https://www.project1999.com/forums/s...ad.php?t=21927

Blew me away I remember so many of those names and guilds, the nostalgia was overwhelming thinking of all of them. I would really like to know if any of my old guildmates are around on p99 Especially Bobateferrat <Gravity> if you are out there hit me UP!! You were such a good dude, I'de love to EQ with you again.

Also Mapanptalc, if you are out there, I miss racing you to kill our charmed cleric during that DL fight =)

I played on Povar from about a month after release until 9/20/2007

Folterknecht aka "Folgers" Iksar Shadowknight
Destiiny Wood Elf Druid
Aushram Ogre Warrior
Maynarrd Wood Elf Rogue
Kigaro Monk Drakken

I think Blades of Law was one of my first guilds? Did they used to have Guild meetings in Kithcor forrest before it got revamped?

The main guilds I spent time in were Gravity, Ezaro, Rising Ascension, probably a few other in there at some point.

I also played an EQ friends cleric Bordular. did his epic and a bunch of other stuff for him because he could only play for an hour here and there and didn't want the guild to leave him behind.

And Xypher a RL friends Necro, he was in Stoic and a few other guilds, He also had a monk that I cant remember the name of.

Curious if anyone remembers me, I was always helping someone do something..
I saw in that old thread Titanuk is banned now =( I remember meeting him for the first time in UGuk
Old 04-25-2018, 05:53 AM
Fire Giant

Welcome!
You may wanna take a look at the player list on the Wiki.
http://wiki.project1999.com/Player_List
Old 04-25-2018, 06:59 AM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by username17 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Welcome!
You may wanna take a look at the player list on the Wiki.
http://wiki.project1999.com/Player_List
Thank you! I didnt know about this either.

Oh yeah my characters on p99 are..

Benisato 55 DE Enchanter
Hazaa 54 Gnome Magician
Buni 30 WE Ranger
Old 04-25-2018, 05:43 PM
Fire Giant

Played on Povar from 2000-2007.

Roac - Halfling Rogue
Old 04-25-2018, 07:09 PM
Fire Giant

Povar player

Uruitia - Human (Monk) <The Stoic>
Foxlich [60 Necromancer] Foxplosion [60 Wizard]
Foxstab [60 Rogue] /Foxcharming [60 Enchanter] / Foxfrenzy [60 Warrior]
Old 04-27-2018, 04:15 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Benisato [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I just stumbled across this old post
https://www.project1999.com/forums/s...ad.php?t=21927

Blew me away I remember so many of those names and guilds, the nostalgia was overwhelming thinking of all of them. I would really like to know if any of my old guildmates are around on p99 Especially Bobateferrat <Gravity> if you are out there hit me UP!! You were such a good dude, I'de love to EQ with you again.

Also Mapanptalc, if you are out there, I miss racing you to kill our charmed cleric during that DL fight =)

I played on Povar from about a month after release until 9/20/2007

Folterknecht aka "Folgers" Iksar Shadowknight
Destiiny Wood Elf Druid
Aushram Ogre Warrior
Maynarrd Wood Elf Rogue
Kigaro Monk Drakken

I think Blades of Law was one of my first guilds? Did they used to have Guild meetings in Kithcor forrest before it got revamped?

The main guilds I spent time in were Gravity, Ezaro, Rising Ascension, probably a few other in there at some point.

I also played an EQ friends cleric Bordular. did his epic and a bunch of other stuff for him because he could only play for an hour here and there and didn't want the guild to leave him behind.

And Xypher a RL friends Necro, he was in Stoic and a few other guilds, He also had a monk that I cant remember the name of.

Curious if anyone remembers me, I was always helping someone do something..
I saw in that old thread Titanuk is banned now =( I remember meeting him for the first time in UGuk
Yo! I vaguely recall Destiiny and possible Aushram. I played Povar from day 1 til mid-Luclin when the combination of AA grinding and DAoC closed beta saved me from another year of Everwait. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] IIRC you were in RA with me on Destiiny, yes? I don't recognize any of the other names... I may be mistaken.

Anyway, my only p99 character is Xeff, 51 Troll SK (yes, i rolled the same exact thing. masochism) and I'm avail to group or shoot the shit if you feel so inclined. I've actually been having trouble finding a group... everybody wants to do KC and nothing else, heh.

Off to go read that old Povar thread to look for friendlies.
Old 04-29-2018, 03:19 AM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by xeffo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yo! I vaguely recall Destiiny and possible Aushram. I played Povar from day 1 til mid-Luclin when the combination of AA grinding and DAoC closed beta saved me from another year of Everwait. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] IIRC you were in RA with me on Destiiny, yes? I don't recognize any of the other names... I may be mistaken.

Anyway, my only p99 character is Xeff, 51 Troll SK (yes, i rolled the same exact thing. masochism) and I'm avail to group or shoot the shit if you feel so inclined. I've actually been having trouble finding a group... everybody wants to do KC and nothing else, heh.

Off to go read that old Povar thread to look for friendlies.

Hey Xeffo! Yes My druid was the only Character I had in RA, only one I had at the time. Destiiny was part of the druid squad with Shiba!

Sent you a friend request on here and added you to my in game list, I will look out for you.
Old 04-29-2018, 01:31 PM
Kobold

I played on Povar. I started in House of Serenity then a couple intermediate guilds (Aquilo Phoenix?) which eventually became Unleashed.
Old 05-02-2018, 10:17 AM
Aviak

I played on Povar from Kunark to GoD.

I was in MoS (Ministry of Steel) until I joined RA (Rising Ascension). I was with RA during PoP+ and was raiding with them for their first planes clears.

I mained a Shaman back then. I even went to the Fan Fair in New Orleans and met up with a bunch of guildies at the time.
Old 05-02-2018, 10:26 AM
Kobold

Welcome to P99 my fellow Povar players, quite a few of us on here and has been a few threads with more names in it besides the one linked by the OP. Glad to see some old school players!
Closed Thread