Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 11-05-2017, 04:17 AM
Aviak

Default Server-wide PoG Nov. 5th Cancelled

Lord BoB PUG will be cancelling PoG for Sunday @ 11am EST. Since the suspension of A/A, most guilds have been raiding nonstop over the weekend doing content they may have never had a chance to do.

We will resume PUG raiding once the A/A suspension is over. See you guys in a week or so!

-Hyjal
Old 11-05-2017, 08:38 AM
Sarnak

In other news, Speedi to host 2018 X-Mas giveaway 12/15 mark ur chalk brddz
Old 11-05-2017, 03:16 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hyjalx [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
We will resume PUG raiding once the A/A suspension is over.

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOL
omg omg hang on..
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Is raid politics really that douchey? Everyone who doesn't get to raid has to suffer because those aa people broke the raid rules.

http://wiki.project1999.com/Tunare_(God)
900k HP + a slew of other badassness

a pick up group can't kill tunare. So from someone on the outside looking in. It sounds like A/A is paying OP or OP is on the payroll for A/A so they can snipe tunare while the peasants are killing the trash mobs.

Welcome to P99 raid scene kids. And just one more reason I don't raid.
Told this to Rogean, Nilbog & Menden.
Last edited by Baler; 11-05-2017 at 03:24 PM..
Old 11-05-2017, 03:46 PM
Planar Protector

Really looking forward to this.

ps. Baler, no one is killing Tunare right now, and the characters needed to do it are going to this event.
Old 11-05-2017, 03:58 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naethyn [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
ps. Baler, no one is killing Tunare right now, and the characters needed to do it are going to this event.
Obviously no one is killing tunare NOW. They're delaying this open raid so they can feed it to their A/A friends. It's glaringly obvious.

My post wasn't about Tunare specifically. It's about the open raid and why it's being delayed. I only mentioned tunare to give the reason they're delaying it.

---
And given you're AM it sounds like you're trying to play damage control to save face.

Let the people have PoG pixels I say!
Last edited by Baler; 11-05-2017 at 04:04 PM..
Old 11-05-2017, 04:27 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baler [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Let the people have PoG pixels I say!
Feel free to organize a POG raid, since you feel the people should have said pixels.
Old 11-05-2017, 04:29 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hyjalx [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Lord BoB PUG will be cancelling PoG for Sunday @ 11am EST. Since the suspension of A/A, most guilds have been raiding nonstop over the weekend doing content they may have never had a chance to do.

We will resume PUG raiding once the A/A suspension is over. See you guys in a week or so!

-Hyjal
Aka everyone who would fill his pug is busy

Byel- 60th level Magician of <Asgard>
Kimboh- 46th level Monk of <Asgard>
Old 11-05-2017, 04:34 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baler [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
[spoiler]
So from someone on the outside looking in. It sounds like A/A is paying OP or OP is on the payroll for A/A so they can snipe tunare while the peasants are killing the trash mobs.
Tinfoil crinkling intensifies.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rogean View Post

If you have proof of a staff member violating policies, you report it in a Forum PM to me [Rogean] or Nilbog.
Old 11-05-2017, 05:00 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naethyn [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Really looking forward to this.

We were too. We spent a good month preparing for this. Shit happens but don't worry we will shoot for this in a few weeks.

@Baler we chose not to do it because everyone is so hungry for the rest of the pixels AA dominates that we didn't feel we would get the numbers.

Tunare was only on the docket if we could get the numbers for a successful clear and even then it would be a hard attempt to do it. The planning and execution that it takes to throw a PuG raid isn't a simple feat and in no way does it mean we set it up to feed any one guild. We do it for the people of the lesser guilds. Do we welcome AA fuck yeah. The dps/knowledge/help they bring is invaluable to something like this.

So take that foot out ya mouth and pull the tin foil off ya head.

For the people by the people. Nothing more nothing less.

Tupakk-57 Bard(Raid Whore)Afeni-45 Druid (Dial a Port Leadership) |Forums|Facebook| Lumumba-60 Rogue(DaP Security)/(Nocterma Member) & Department of Fun Promoter
Old 11-05-2017, 05:04 PM
Planar Protector

Again my post wasn't about tunare. it was about the open raid. Learn to read people.

Not everyone is in a raid guild and these open raids are the only way they get to experience any of that content. How am I not led to believe that A/A isn't screwing over these people by delaying the open raid just so they get a shot at pixels.

NO tinfoil folks. (I expected all the A/A posters to come out and attack me)
Closed Thread