Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 12-05-2016, 02:07 AM
Sarnak

Default god we used to be such nerds

cant believe we actually took the top loot pinata from fucking Nihilum in their prime. Cant believe i used to play this game.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y6fy-IYNeJk
Old 12-05-2016, 03:38 AM
Fire Giant

Naw
Old 12-05-2016, 03:46 AM
Banned

Oh is this the incident that took place in VP?

Where it was suppose to be a NO CSR zone.

When Nihilum strategically pulled multiple wyrms to PDs door. Killed them knowingly they would re-spawn on the other side. So when you guys did do this set up you would wipe.

You did wipe.

Then you petitioned staff and said that the wyrms were bugged. So the GM accidently gave your clerics a GM rez. Then you were able to rez up. After the GM's de-spawned the wryms.

Then you got your first PD kill in server history. After 3 years.

In a No CSR zone. When nothing was bugged. Pretty sure this Is when Nihilum gave up on red. Moral dropped and everyone left, then the dark times happened 30 days later the guild disbanded. Because the staff here was corrupt. They even admitted they made a mistake. But let you keep the loot.

Didn't watch video but I was there when it happened. It was bullshit and what killed the server.

This kill wasn't legit. You didn't take from Nihilum in there prime. You tricked staff. Staff admitted there fault. Later nerd. Facts
Old 12-05-2016, 04:25 AM
Banned

I remember my first VP kill.

I had just joined the sever...nizzar had just been banned and Nizze was been geared.

Lotta rumours and shit flying around.

Azrael players cornering u to dump their version of the server history on u.

Vapo eye balling u coz u might take his alts loot if u become a member.

Rallyd roaring in TS attacking the nee members tying 2 sound tough coz vapo was his pal (guy probably would have been deleted out of most normal guilds.)

PD dies....nizze gets 2 loot the shield people ceacking jokes about eta till ban etc etc.

I get 2 loot a sword (not a rile sword) still only level 54 or something at this point.

People discussing if a new player deserved that sword.

I am thinking to myself what have I got myself in to here...never seen cunts discuss whether rots should go to apps or not.

Fucking loot that sword while I can...i just spent 2 months leveling and getting a VP while in survival mode with twinks and shit trying 2 kill me daily.

I deserve it...

30-40 raid later I am 57 and gotten a few planar loots. 1 or two epic bits.

Cunts are buying their 15th CoF outta thr guild bank.

Dw bps dropping off trak been passed over new players.

Server pop is 300...some days we kill trak with 35-40... how long can this guild keep treating their new players like shit.

Boom just as I am about 2 become a full member and finally get a haste item. Nizzar gets banned.

No haste item for me. Months of raiding gone down the drain. Ah well it was fun. Still only 57 no epic and like 80 mr...

Barely dying in pvp getting no kills...

Tough game 2 learn at first.

Holocuast starts and wanna keep it small 2 pvp...azrael swells to like 40+ members. Lite does weird shit.

I join smoke break and finally ding 60; finally get my parts for my epic in and 4-5 bit of planae armor.

I keep dodging these pvp cunts tryijg to kill me.

Survival at all costs.

Azrael and holocuast bothing chasing me.

Somehow I level 1 to 60 and only die like 11 times.

I make it.

Get my first yt.

Die a few times nakid and shit but generally learn how 2 survival brutal attacks.

Holocuast open their recruiting...and make some dead with Feels to absorb his guild blaze for an AoN.

We join Holocuast. I join Holocuast.

With in the month I have dw legs and dw bp and trak haste cloak.

It feels good to finally get rewarded for raiding.

Azrael tries 2 compete...2 battles they lose and fold and rush to the forums to cry.

I find forum quest and start to post random shit. Seems fun.

What is this FQ bs? Some of its funny some of its shit...mostly my shit..its shit.

Its whatever I enjoying my eq time.

Spend 3 month raiding with holocuast...thrn work calls me away for a contract. I come back 6 months later and its near velious release time. Re join holocaust.

Everyone is geared 2 the teeth now. I gotta start from the bottom again.

velious lands...

Spend 3-4 months raiding getting a few bits of gear...work calls again...6 month contract. I take it coz I seen all of velly at this point.

Gear is still meh compared 2 the big boys but never really cared.

Contract finishes up

Come back to eq...i see a new guild forming up...say wth might as well join them and have some fun. Join them.

We have a few pvp fights vrs my old guild. Absolutely smoke them first few fights but then we got dusted.

Shits tense. What now?

Empire announce they are done...

Everyone not sure whats gunna happen.

My new guild takes over raiding ntov.

I enjoy it at first..the challenge of lower numbers. This time around more experienced.

I am yet to die in PvP at 60 with gear on. Got a few more yts this time around.

People attck me for season 1 score (its like 2 years ago now) these people are just jealous because they cant play eq.

Things get tense in new guild, vapo's brother getting all weird and shit on new players and screaming in ts. Heared Vapo coming back. New this guy knows how to sap the fun outta eq.

I say its time to move on. When EQ stops been enjoyable it's time to put it down.

I take a break. This time to study...

I get the itch to come back.

FQ is all I have to carry me on.

Join a new adventure to fight the old-new adventure and we win. It feels good. We win for a bit. Moral is high. GMs once again fuck server by popping golems at a weird hour. Ah well such is life.

Pop is super low on sever and apex decides to squash their only vp competitors out.

I go c'mon dudes even if its thr bama boys u still want people to play with right?

Bama boys quit to do zek and some quit in general. Cant blame em.

Server health dies.

I quit once and for all.
Last edited by Beastagoog; 12-05-2016 at 04:31 AM..
Old 12-05-2016, 04:37 AM
Banned

Some parts I left out:

Started to become accutely aware that this game was pretty much some peoples lives. For me I played mainly during work breaks (contract working) and raid hours were 9am-3pm so my sleep nor life got smashed over the game.

Girlfriend doesnt even know how much I raided lol.

Relationship is strong. Eq game time strong.

I learn that in FQ u gotta hit people where it hurts. Find out some small RL detail and attack em. Be that scrub cunt that does that. It makes them hate you. Then they try attack you back with some meaningless shit which makes you laugh.

Keep drilling the point till it breaks them and they cry 2 other players.

U know u won then.

Anyhow.

I had awoken to the idea that red99 was actually kinda an insane asylum. So I was very careful not to let anyone have any of my real details. Fake emails on batphones, never give out my skype or what not unless its someone who was normal.

Plus I barely use skpye.
Old 12-05-2016, 04:39 AM
Banned

I have all this to thank Nizzar for and my first VP raid.

God bless.

My regrets?

Not making a high elf paladin. Other than that probably was join a smaller guild earlier on. Spending 40 hrs a week raiding was just not worth it in the end as no one ever really used the gear to PvP. Every1 just got gear and quit.

It was fun meeting members of the opposing team that spent years FQing and /oocing against. I am glad I did that.
Old 12-05-2016, 05:32 AM
Sarnak

Pras the duke!

Gradner Goodtimes - 60 Bard
Old 12-05-2016, 06:58 AM
Banned

Yikes

This still rustles some nerds
Old 12-05-2016, 08:28 AM
Banned

time to grow up
Old 12-05-2016, 08:35 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beastagoog [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I remember my first VP kill.

I had just joined the sever...nizzar had just been banned and Nizze was been geared.

Lotta rumours and shit flying around.

Azrael players cornering u to dump their version of the server history on u.

Vapo eye balling u coz u might take his alts loot if u become a member.

Rallyd roaring in TS attacking the nee members tying 2 sound tough coz vapo was his pal (guy probably would have been deleted out of most normal guilds.)

PD dies....nizze gets 2 loot the shield people ceacking jokes about eta till ban etc etc.

I get 2 loot a sword (not a rile sword) still only level 54 or something at this point.

People discussing if a new player deserved that sword.

I am thinking to myself what have I got myself in to here...never seen cunts discuss whether rots should go to apps or not.

Fucking loot that sword while I can...i just spent 2 months leveling and getting a VP while in survival mode with twinks and shit trying 2 kill me daily.

I deserve it...

30-40 raid later I am 57 and gotten a few planar loots. 1 or two epic bits.

Cunts are buying their 15th CoF outta thr guild bank.

Dw bps dropping off trak been passed over new players.

Server pop is 300...some days we kill trak with 35-40... how long can this guild keep treating their new players like shit.

Boom just as I am about 2 become a full member and finally get a haste item. Nizzar gets banned.

No haste item for me. Months of raiding gone down the drain. Ah well it was fun. Still only 57 no epic and like 80 mr...

Barely dying in pvp getting no kills...

Tough game 2 learn at first.

Holocuast starts and wanna keep it small 2 pvp...azrael swells to like 40+ members. Lite does weird shit.

I join smoke break and finally ding 60; finally get my parts for my epic in and 4-5 bit of planae armor.

I keep dodging these pvp cunts tryijg to kill me.

Survival at all costs.

Azrael and holocuast bothing chasing me.

Somehow I level 1 to 60 and only die like 11 times.

I make it.

Get my first yt.

Die a few times nakid and shit but generally learn how 2 survival brutal attacks.

Holocuast open their recruiting...and make some dead with Feels to absorb his guild blaze for an AoN.

We join Holocuast. I join Holocuast.

With in the month I have dw legs and dw bp and trak haste cloak.

It feels good to finally get rewarded for raiding.

Azrael tries 2 compete...2 battles they lose and fold and rush to the forums to cry.

I find forum quest and start to post random shit. Seems fun.

What is this FQ bs? Some of its funny some of its shit...mostly my shit..its shit.

Its whatever I enjoying my eq time.

Spend 3 month raiding with holocuast...thrn work calls me away for a contract. I come back 6 months later and its near velious release time. Re join holocaust.

Everyone is geared 2 the teeth now. I gotta start from the bottom again.

velious lands...

Spend 3-4 months raiding getting a few bits of gear...work calls again...6 month contract. I take it coz I seen all of velly at this point.

Gear is still meh compared 2 the big boys but never really cared.

Contract finishes up

Come back to eq...i see a new guild forming up...say wth might as well join them and have some fun. Join them.

We have a few pvp fights vrs my old guild. Absolutely smoke them first few fights but then we got dusted.

Shits tense. What now?

Empire announce they are done...

Everyone not sure whats gunna happen.

My new guild takes over raiding ntov.

I enjoy it at first..the challenge of lower numbers. This time around more experienced.

I am yet to die in PvP at 60 with gear on. Got a few more yts this time around.

People attck me for season 1 score (its like 2 years ago now) these people are just jealous because they cant play eq.

Things get tense in new guild, vapo's brother getting all weird and shit on new players and screaming in ts. Heared Vapo coming back. New this guy knows how to sap the fun outta eq.

I say its time to move on. When EQ stops been enjoyable it's time to put it down.

I take a break. This time to study...

I get the itch to come back.

FQ is all I have to carry me on.

Join a new adventure to fight the old-new adventure and we win. It feels good. We win for a bit. Moral is high. GMs once again fuck server by popping golems at a weird hour. Ah well such is life.

Pop is super low on sever and apex decides to squash their only vp competitors out.

I go c'mon dudes even if its thr bama boys u still want people to play with right?

Bama boys quit to do zek and some quit in general. Cant blame em.

Server health dies.

I quit once and for all.
Tldr wow what a loser
Closed Thread