Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Server Issues > Resolved Issues

Closed Thread

Old 01-27-2010, 06:27 PM
Aviak

Default Brahhms Horn

Brahhm, named Minotaur in Gorge of King Xorbb (Beholder's Maze) is not currently dropping his horn(wind instrument). [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

http://everquest.allakhazam.com/db/item.html?item=2450

Currently his loot table is incorrect in dropping a regular horn(brass instrument).

http://everquest.allakhazam.com/db/item.html?item=2463

----

He does drop his Labyrinth Talisman correctly, just looks like his horn isn't dropping as it should be. I have a screenie of his loot table with only the brass instrument horn in it if needed! [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] Basically Brahhms Horn is a small upgrade to the Minotaur Horn the normal Minotaurs drop in the area.

Thanks much!
Old 01-28-2010, 01:54 AM
Fire Giant

Send a message via MSN to Jify

Isn't the Mino horn wind?
Old 01-28-2010, 01:55 AM
Fire Giant

Send a message via MSN to Jify

Oh, and so is Brahhm's horn.

Score one for Jify!
Old 01-28-2010, 02:24 AM
Aviak

hehe Jify :x 0/5 so far.. Unless the brass Horn is common, Talisman is rare, and Brahhms Horn is ultra rare..? That could be possible I suppose.. Though the regular Horn seems like a paltry prize from a named; usually even common drops are something unique.
Old 01-31-2010, 04:39 PM
Aviak

5 horns(brass), 2 talismans later-- still no Brahhms Horn. Unlucky or he's not dropping it?
Old 01-31-2010, 05:52 PM
Kobold

Actually I've seen the horn drop once on this server, it was a while ago though. Unless the mob has been changed in the last month or so, it should still be dropping. I had it in my bank but gave it to someone in the guild.
Old 01-31-2010, 09:34 PM
Aviak

Have had one other person confirm seeing it drop as well. I guess it simply is: Horn(common), Labyrinth Talisman(rare), Brahhms Horn(ultra rare) /sadface
Old 02-02-2010, 01:07 PM
VIP / Contributor

Well you had really bad luck because the horn you were after wasnt any more rare than any of his other loot. I am going to remove the plain horn and change the % of the other two pieces. Consider this fixed next patch
Old 02-02-2010, 01:13 PM
Aviak

Thanks Xzerion! Thought it seemed a bit strange as there was no mention of the brass version dropping from what I saw. Ironically someone took pity on me and gave me one they found awhile back.. :x
Old 11-01-2011, 06:13 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

Is brahhm's horn the pre-nerf one that fit in primary and secondary or the post-nerf secondary only horn? I ask because I miss this being the only bard instrument that went into primary.
Closed Thread