Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Guild Discussion

Closed Thread

Old 12-16-2010, 11:57 PM
Planar Protector

Default <Pantheon>

Hi everyone,

So, the new guild has been created! http://pantheonp99.guildlaunch.com/ We would love to expand it with the right people, and in order to put that crew together I thought I would be as candid as possible:

Our guild is being led by two people with proven track records of leading raids of top guilds on this server in fun environments. Those of us in the p99 community who have raided with us before can attest to this. When it comes to "getting things done", we shine.

Until Kunark comes out, I do not anticipate there being a dramatic change to the status quo of raiding guilds. If any guild will be able to shift this balance, it is Pantheon, however, I have good friends in all of the top guilds currently and have told them all that, although they are interested in essentially "putting the band back together", I do not want anyone prematurely casting their lot in with a guild that is primarily constructed for kunark dominance.

The fact is, content has been around long enough to where even casual raiders are able to take part in large scale raiding. This will change when kunark comes out and many casuals in current top guilds are not able to compete. If you are a competitor and want to be in an environment with great, successful, end-game oriented people, Pantheon is for you.

Initially, our guild will be heavily allied with Darkwind, essentially creating a cooperation with people on complimentary time zones. What does this mean for you? Well, it means you can poopsock if you want to, but you don't have to.

I wish you luck in all of your endeavors. If you think you are suited for us, if you appreciate and know our style and leadership, if you are frustrated that your guild has too many players and too much dead weight, you are heartily invited to get to know us better.
Last edited by karsten; 12-20-2010 at 11:01 AM..
Old 12-17-2010, 12:11 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by karsten [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
our guild will be heavily allied with Darkwind
Good choice!
DAOC Class Descriptions by Crith (for all 3 realms, with some comparisons to EQ classes)
DAOC: Uthgard Revamp (old thread with some useful info)
"Sometimes a Majority means, that most fools are on the same side"
Old 12-17-2010, 11:15 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by karsten [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Our guild is being led by two people with proven track records of leading raids of top guilds on this server in fun environments. Those of us in the p99 community who have raided with us before can attest to this. When it comes to "getting things done", we shine.
This is Mardur, co-leader of Pantheon. Karsten covered everything, but I'd like to reiterate that Pantheon is being formed by past players of P99 who dominated the raiding scene here as well as various times on live. In the beginning we will be leveling up chars that we'll need (new mains, cleric/mage/ranger bots, etc) and farming raid gear. The goal is to have a solid base by Kunark launch, which we'll hit hard and efficiently. Whether you're a returning player, new player, or have been active all along, Pantheon will most likely be a fit for you, as long as you want to dominate the Kunark raiding scene.

If you are interested or have any questions feel free to PM or /tell Karsten or Mardur.
Old 12-17-2010, 03:06 PM
Fire Giant

i'll roll a paladin for this group of pros~
Old 12-17-2010, 04:52 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mardur [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This is Mardur
Hi Tiki
65 Ogre Shaman
70 Erudite Paladin
85 Wood Elf Bard/Dark Elf Enchanter
Old 12-18-2010, 12:34 AM
Banned

I learned <Pantheon> slow but now, I know it by heart!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2mClf...eature=related
Old 12-18-2010, 11:09 AM
Scrawny Gnoll

Dont throw us away !
Old 12-18-2010, 12:01 PM
Planar Protector

We have our own plans for Kunark, but if you need some assistance with raids or whatever, don't hesitate to ask, Karsten!
DAOC Class Descriptions by Crith (for all 3 realms, with some comparisons to EQ classes)
DAOC: Uthgard Revamp (old thread with some useful info)
"Sometimes a Majority means, that most fools are on the same side"
Old 12-18-2010, 12:15 PM
Planar Protector

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Last edited by karsten; 12-19-2010 at 07:33 AM..
Old 12-20-2010, 11:00 AM
Planar Protector

Guild website is here: http://pantheonp99.guildlaunch.com/

and vent is all set up, info is in our guildmotd which you can read if you join!