Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 12-30-2015, 11:15 PM
Banned

Default Server sucks

blames <Empire> plays in <Empire>

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.][You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.][You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.][You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.][You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

(PS, <Friends> is NOT recruiting)
Old 12-30-2015, 11:16 PM
Banned

Perspectives.

And server does suck.

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.][You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.][You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.][You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.][You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 12-30-2015, 11:21 PM
Banned

lack of competent leadership for an opposition force left things 1 sided.

Lite/Jibekken really torpedo'd any legit opposition efforts leading into velious

Empire succeeded as a guild. Every other group of players on the server was a failed in a major way .

The incompetent opposition is the reason why people says this server sucks, not empire.

next
Old 12-30-2015, 11:31 PM
Planar Protector

Send a message via AIM to Knuckle

Three ingredients for success in everquest endgame:
time, charisma, and basic intelligence. The opposition can not muster these things.
Old 12-30-2015, 11:36 PM
Banned

Agreed, Empire had nothing to do with why server is dropping in pop.

Its lack of opposition or a opposition leader willing to take risks.

You could have a 400 man zerg but server will still be dull till thr 400 man zerg gets to fight regularly in pvp battles.

Remove YT imho.
Old 12-30-2015, 11:37 PM
Planar Protector

Yeah when there is 95 level 60's on and 75 belong to empire and probably give or take 20 of those chars are being boxed. Your not exactly looking at a strong pool to support 2 big guilds. So what happens is the majority join one guild and pixel addictions happen. First is I cant wait to BIS then 2 items in it's I dont like my Shaman i am making a Monk. and the sickness continues.

CYA IN GUK!
Old 12-30-2015, 11:40 PM
Banned

If only 1 football team shows up for a game, there's no entertainment.

Opposition day in and day out refuses to show up as a team unless they are assured victory, apart from the odd occasions (i can count 5 times in 2.5 years.)
Old 12-30-2015, 11:40 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knuckle [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Three ingredients for success in everquest endgame:
time, charisma, and basic intelligence. The opposition can not muster these things.
If the GROBB massacre showed us anything the only positive trait Empire has going for them is three times the numbers in most PvP engages. I was there and believe me when I say I saw no intelligence on Empires side, most warmbodies had very little time in game that was not spent either plugged or dead, and their charismatic leaders were unable to motivate the warm bodies to assist or even focus the same targets.

Hopefully in six months from now the gear advantage will be enough for Empire to win a fight against a couple of friends in Kunark rags.
Tried to get immersed in Velious but quickly got burnt out by there being no challenge, the intensive raid schedule and pressure to be 100% or close to it with RA. In Nihilum, having 70% RA + meant you were a neckbeard, in Empire, 70% was the equivalent of being inactive status.
Old 12-30-2015, 11:42 PM
Banned

Having fun playing EQ sorry you guys are not
Old 12-31-2015, 09:17 AM
Planar Protector

Biggest problem with opposition on this box has always been that the same group of people for years now would rather pvp the small up coming guilds into oblivion rather than the top dog.