Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Guild Discussion

Closed Thread

Old 10-18-2015, 05:14 PM
Sarnak

Default Help with Ragebringer (Book of Souls)

Greetings!

The guild <BOIS> is looking for some help with the Ragebringer quest. We're a small, casual guild of RL friends that, unfortunately, isn't capable of fielding a large enough crew for a Plane of Hate clear. Our rogue, Roboito, would like to obtain the Book of Souls for his Ragebringer quest.

If there is any guild doing a Plane of Hate raid in the not-too-distant future that doesn't mind our rogue looting the Book of Souls, we'd love to come along! We're happy to pay for a couple of hate stones and DPS, buff, tank, and/or heal throughout the raid (we could probably bring 4-6 individuals to help, including a 60 warrior). We'd only be looking to get a Book of Souls--we wouldn't expect any armor drops, gems, or other quest drops.

Please pm me or send a /tell in-game to Orremis, Greevtox, Roboito, Vegetablemedley, or any member of <BOIS> if your guild might be able to help! Thanks so much!
Old 10-18-2015, 06:23 PM
Sarnak

Send him up there with a Rez box
Old 10-18-2015, 06:24 PM
Sarnak

Or move to the red server with your entire guild app tmo and I can promise he will have his epic before level 46
Old 10-19-2015, 07:48 AM
Sarnak

I am sure we can try to make this happen for you somehow - try to catch me in game and we can see if we can find a time that suits, we can pull a cpl of groups together to go up to Hate
Old 10-19-2015, 07:55 AM
Sarnak

Hate:

One of the best thrills ive had is nabbing the book solo in a fully spawned hate.

Take your time, know that both the liches and scorn banshees (female zombie models) can see you if they are facing you. Also, go up naked with an insta-cast gate (I was ballsy and used a 10 second cast thurgadin potion).

Worst case scenario you die and lose a little bit of xp.

Renux:

Next, you can basically duo Renux with any high level snare kiter (I did it with a 57 druid).

General:

Guilds are farming him fairly often. If you are willing to part with looting rights to the edge of the nightwalker sword then they should be willing to spawn and kill an extra general for you.
Old 10-19-2015, 08:10 AM
Sarnak

Thanks a ton for the responses guys! Culkasi, I'll try to catch you in game this week, and hopefully we can arrange something!!
Old 10-19-2015, 11:47 AM
Kobold

Ahh only the loathing lich sees through invis ... that was wrong coding they had in there and patched it a while back. Other then that it really is quite easy to get the book if you know the way up and don't get lost.
Old 10-19-2015, 12:18 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

The people in BOIS are awesome. I'm glad people are willing to help them! Cheers guys!
Old 10-19-2015, 11:01 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monty405 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Hate:

One of the best thrills ive had is nabbing the book solo in a fully spawned hate.

Take your time, know that both the liches and scorn banshees (female zombie models) can see you if they are facing you. Also, go up naked with an insta-cast gate (I was ballsy and used a 10 second cast thurgadin potion).

Worst case scenario you die and lose a little bit of xp.
This.

Not only is this the best way to do it, but its actually much more fun then doing it with a raid that just clears for you.

You will feel like a true rogue if you accomplish it this way.
Old 10-19-2015, 11:43 PM
Kobold

I need a book too ill roll up with ya if you want
Closed Thread