Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 08-25-2015, 09:51 AM
Fire Giant

Default Empire plz

Last post i make, sine i wanna tone down my vocalism on this forums lol.

Please guys just stop recruting, u got enough numbers to be on top, teach ur guys how to play on ur private forums etc and stay for the long run. Stop recruiting so people will join others emerging guilds and server will thrive.

Fqing trolling aside, i dont mind how u raid, how good u are, i mind that ure having fun guys honestly, so plz stop recruiting and see server thrive. Ull stay on top for a long time enjoying velious anyway.

/quit
Old 08-25-2015, 10:00 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by DRAGONBAIT [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Last post i make, sine i wanna tone down my vocalism on this forums lol.

Please guys just stop recruting, u got enough numbers to be on top, teach ur guys how to play on ur private forums etc and stay for the long run. Stop recruiting so people will join others emerging guilds and server will thrive.

Fqing trolling aside, i dont mind how u raid, how good u are, i mind that ure having fun guys honestly, so plz stop recruiting and see server thrive. Ull stay on top for a long time enjoying velious anyway.

/quit
Were you dropped on your head as a baby?
Old 08-25-2015, 10:06 AM
Sarnak

The problem isn't Empires recruiting policy.
Old 08-25-2015, 10:50 AM
Sarnak

There are 200-300 non-empire players logged in every night. What is preventing them from joining the other guilds or doing whatever it is that people seem to think will fix the server?

Hint: it has more to do with the nature of the other guilds than the ease of joining empire.
Old 08-25-2015, 10:54 AM
Fire Giant

yes plz stop recruting, it is hurting the popilation and peeple are being hurt in reel life to. i dont know what is worse, empire or the peeple hurting peeple in real life, but one way or the other it neads to stop rite now. i cant take much more of this and i am about to blow up over here and the dogs will not stop barking outside. pls empire just stop.
Old 08-25-2015, 11:02 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by El Camacho [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
There are 200-300 non-empire players logged in every night. What is preventing them from joining the other guilds or doing whatever it is that people seem to think will fix the server?

Hint: it has more to do with the nature of the other guilds than the ease of joining empire.
Agree casual scum has 20 people tmo 30 players every night they could easy do all of vp and get all the kunark loots to get more people interested and lots of velious that empire is not doing to get gear and to begin to contest just because empire trys doesnt mean they should stop trying
Old 08-25-2015, 11:04 AM
Banned

english is not ops first language.

dragon bait, you have been sucked in my forum propoganda.

how is empire hurting the server when the majority of the guild is rarely outside of WW/TOV? not to mention leaving every non velly mob as well as multiple velly ones?

so much potiential right now on this server for players outside of empire to make huge gains. state of the forums clouds the reality of the situation on red which is more harmful for the community than anything.

so grats OP on harming the image of our beloved server/community.
Old 08-25-2015, 11:06 AM
Sarnak

If only someone outside of empire could be a factor.
Old 08-25-2015, 01:20 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by TacoSmasher [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
english is not ops first language.

dragon bait, you have been sucked in my forum propoganda.

how is empire hurting the server when the majority of the guild is rarely outside of WW/TOV? not to mention leaving every non velly mob as well as multiple velly ones?

so much potiential right now on this server for players outside of empire to make huge gains. state of the forums clouds the reality of the situation on red which is more harmful for the community than anything.

so grats OP on harming the image of our beloved server/community.
np, just stop recruiting. close doors, say no. see server thrive
Old 08-25-2015, 01:31 PM
Banned

hey OP fuck you.
Closed Thread