Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 07-15-2015, 01:39 PM
Kobold

Question when making an IP exemption

now, both me and a friend of mine have been attempting to obtain an IP exemption for a little while now... haha, oddly enough. we've noticed that admins view the message, and label it, then not reply.
just curious as this isn't how I remember it working.
seems we are in "queue" to get exempt or something.
Old 07-15-2015, 01:52 PM
Planar Protector

They're done in batches, it happens when it happens [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 07-15-2015, 02:37 PM
Large Rat

I am still waiting for my IP Exemption. It has been a full week now. 25 admins have viewed it now, still no exemption. Have not been able to play EQ for a week man. I am dying to play [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 07-15-2015, 02:43 PM
Fire Giant

I bet the admins read threads like these and decide to delay the exemptions.
Old 07-15-2015, 02:56 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by gszero [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I am still waiting for my IP Exemption. It has been a full week now. 25 admins have viewed it now, still no exemption. Have not been able to play EQ for a week man. I am dying to play [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Your "brother" needs to share his EQ time.
Old 07-15-2015, 03:54 PM
Kobold

I'm still waiting for my banned accounts to be unbanned... 40 some odd views on my petition.
Old 07-15-2015, 04:15 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by gszero [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Did you include all the correct information? They dont just slap ip exemptions on accounts without looking into them first.
Old 07-15-2015, 04:36 PM
Large Rat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thulack [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Did you include all the correct information? They dont just slap ip exemptions on accounts without looking into them first.
I have included all the same info as before when I had an exemption. Need a new one because I am now living with a roomate who also wants to play.
Old 07-15-2015, 04:40 PM
Banned

Send a message via AIM to Agatha

best advice i can give you is to get some temp VPN's, me and my brother live with eachother and are power EQ gamers, they only allow you 3 exemptions per and thats still not enough since we have 30 characters collectively.

we picked the 3 most important characters each and put exemptions on them, the rest we use VPN's to play together.
Old 07-15-2015, 04:44 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Agatha [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
best advice i can give you is to get some temp VPN's, me and my brother live with eachother and are power EQ gamers, they only allow you 3 exemptions per and thats still not enough since we have 30 characters collectively.

we picked the 3 most important characters each and put exemptions on them, the rest we use VPN's to play together.
What is a VPN?

Asher
Closed Thread