Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Raid Discussion

Closed Thread

Old 07-08-2015, 10:52 AM
Fire Giant

Default Killing Noble when it pops?

We (Omni) got the first noble this AM at a rather unholy hour - we were watching for the spawn and it was our turn in the Wed rotation with Divinity.

Next Noble just spawned - and I was told to leave it up until their nighttime raid. We offered to help kill it and give them the loot.

Is this what we want to do, collectively? Push the timers out until it's convenient for us to hit it?

Cloki - Lead Hippie, OMNI
Old 07-08-2015, 10:55 AM
Planar Protector

ugh no I don't think Divinty should push the Noble several hours to night time

no other guild has done this - can they not just kill it now and park their toons?

granted guilds have pushed the timers back an hour or so from the ungodly early AM hours - that was mostly bc its dumb to get up at 5 AM for uncontested mob that we have on rotation. However, leaving it up for 5-6 hours is I think a bit too much, there are 10(?) guilds here in this rotation, while it would be amazing to have each Noble super convent for each one, that just doesn't seem plausible, or is it?
Old 07-08-2015, 10:56 AM
Fire Giant

From Sampten to me - he cannot post here:
It' staying up till our time or somebody's breaking the agreement.

Do as you wish, and other guilds are entitled to do so....of course I can't post in the raid forums. We didn't know it'd spawnt his morning so I don't ave people in position and/or didn't prep for it.

If it's not up when we go up this evening, I'm killing the OOA agreement, I'm not bluffing.

I'm not playing "batphone 24/7" BS games and either everybody plays "common sense" card or nobody wins.

This isn't anything against you guys at all, so much as people on this server are a bunch of knuckleheads and I have a low tolerance for stupidity.

Old 07-08-2015, 11:00 AM
Planar Protector

wow. I guess Divinity has the Noble rotation by the balls then.

I dont hate that the Noble is being left up like this - I just don't think its Divinity's call to make.

Thats all. Which Noble is being left up BTW - the 7 day or the 3 Day - this makes a difference in that if the 7 Day is the one that keeps spawning on Div's night raid its not a big deal then.

but in general I think it would be more applicable for everyone if a guild wants to do something like this - come to the forums, post their intentions up front etc. I know they can't post here but a PM like Cloki got is fine - with a lil less teeth maybe.
Last edited by Erati; 07-08-2015 at 11:02 AM..
Old 07-08-2015, 11:01 AM
Fire Giant

More from Sampten:

You can post my response.

Somebody kills that Noble and the OOA is over, we are killing them tonight.

Old 07-08-2015, 11:03 AM
Planar Protector

Anyone know which cycle they are leaving up - like I said if its the 7 day then this affects no one else's Noble but Divinity.

If this was framed in that light - it would be much more palatable to swallow him being left up for 7 hours.
Old 07-08-2015, 11:05 AM
Fire Giant

There are 4 OoAs up right now.

I'm told it's the 3-day Noble.

I'm not at all fond of this move. It wasn't convenient for me to get up at 4am to kill the early noble (and not for our tracker, either). And if the 3-day gets pushed into the evening by Div, Europa will find themselves equally inconvenienced.

I thought that part of the agreement is that you killed it ASAP. We tracked this one, offered to help kill (forgoing all loot). But they want to push it out. I'd understood that they needed to die ASAP - as part of the agreement. If they don't, we're going to have rollover problems with days, eventually.

Last edited by Pan; 07-08-2015 at 11:09 AM..
Old 07-08-2015, 11:05 AM
Fire Giant

Ultimatums are childish.
Mackaroni <Seal Team> - Human Monk
Old 07-08-2015, 11:07 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
There are 4 OoAs up right now.
so Omni killed the 7 Day one - the one Divinity leaving up will affect Sat's timer and then Tuesday and then Friday

thats my point - this timer they are adjusting is not gonna stay the same for them next week

if they want to do this they need to leave up the 7 day Noble however since 2 Nobles spawn on Wed you can't have 2 up at the same time so the 7 Day would actually depop when the 3 day shows up.

This is kinda a mess atm but I guess we don't have any options ?
Old 07-08-2015, 11:11 AM
Planar Protector

BDA pushed our noble back a few hours as the request of Asgard, but leaving it up for half a day seems silly.
Originally Posted by Hollywood Hogan
The first thing you gotta' realize, brother, is this right here is the future of wrestling. You can call this the New World Order of Wrestling.
Last edited by arsenalpow; 07-08-2015 at 11:14 AM..
Closed Thread