Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Guild Discussion

Closed Thread

Old 06-29-2015, 05:52 PM
Kobold

Default Blackheart Pirates

The Blackheart Pirates are an old guild, but we are a lot of fun.

We are a casual raiding guild, with members from level 10 to level 60. We offer something for everyone, and welcome new members!

If you are interested in a casual, no-drama atmosphere to your gaming, come give us a try! You can check out our web page at www.blackheartpirates.com (when guild portal isn't misbehaving) and contact any of our members on P1999 Blue to find out more about us or to join!
Old 07-02-2015, 07:32 PM
Planar Protector

This guild has been around for awhile and maintains a fairly low-key presence. It takes no part in the usual server drama that so often crop up at the higher end. It has a very laid-back atmosphere. Raids and guild events happen, guild groups happen, but not every day and certainly not on some mandatory schedule. It's a fine guild for folks who aren't interested in turning EQ into a second job but who still want to eventually see most of the game.

Danth
Old 07-15-2015, 07:31 PM
Kobold

Thank you for the kind words, Danth. We welcome members of all levels, classes and play times. We encourage anyone who is interested to find any of us in game.
Old 08-19-2015, 09:42 AM
Planar Protector

I like this guild well enough; it's a nice low/mid range guild that--crucially--is happy to remain mid range and will never get "raid fever" (followed of course by burnout and merger into larger_guild_01). It's a nice enough place for folks who like to raid, now and then, but for whom that's not their primary mode of gameplay. For an example, over the past week I've seen a Fear raid, a couple guild trips to West Wastes, some guild groups in Kael and Velks--stuff like that--real EQ without it becoming a second job.

But there's a problem: There aren't any high-level (55 plus) Rangers or Paladins at all, nor enough Monks. As a smaller, more casual guild, NO classes are over-represented (no, not even the ever-popular Shamans), but those three in particular are an obvious lack. Surely there are some upper-level folks who'd fit in here and fill those roles.

Danth
Old 09-29-2015, 02:33 PM
Orc

Just wanted to come say TY to Plagas, Wizfujin, and Arryna for coming to help with my Ragefire early this morning [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] =^.^= Meow .. Argghhhh lol. BHP & KWSM FTW <3
Old 10-01-2015, 06:54 PM
Sarnak

I see Blackheart Pirates has gotten Purdii. good move
Old 10-16-2015, 02:54 PM
Orc

Bump for my BHP friends. Very smooth run down to Juggs last nights. You guys were well organized, communicated and executed well. Even when we had 7 Shrooms in the tunnel (hats off to Taisheena and the bards for making it look easy). I look forward to more alliance type runs. Thanks for having us.

-Tripsy
The Bass Family
Old 10-23-2015, 05:10 PM
Kobold

Default Thanks!

Thanks for the shout out there! We enjoyed having you along.

The Blackheart Pirates raids occasionally, usually once or twice a week. We are working to more ambitious targets, and invite all who are interested in a low key, friendly and casual raiding atmosphere to join us! Talk to any Pirate for more information!
Old 11-22-2015, 05:07 PM
Decaying Skeleton

Default Pirates are still growing

I do know one thing about the Blackheart Pirates. I have found a home here, they are a Guild of Helpful, friendly fun loving people that, are getting to the place where a few more key classes are needed. Cleric's you can never have enough. Wizard, Mage and other high DPS types. If you are looking for a Guild that has fun, Raids a couple times a week. We have a Standing Alliance with the Kittens Who Say Meow. They Are with us on Raids, And our Alliance is proving to be very beneficial to both our Guilds.
We stand with our members and sometimes fall with them, When we do we Pick up dust off and Then we Do it Again, Right !
Send me tell or ask a Member for a Officer if you have any questions about us in game.
Or visit our site and forums at www.blackheartpirates.com
Bowand Blade
Member and Officer of
Blackheart Pirates
Old 01-24-2016, 05:21 PM
Sarnak

Blackheart Pirates is going strong! Please contact an officer for information. We promise you'll only have to swab the deck for a few years! It goes quick, I swear.. =)
Closed Thread