Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Class Discussions > Priests

Closed Thread

Old 06-02-2015, 10:45 PM
Sarnak

Default Where to solo at lcl 20? (Cleric)

So i know unrest would be perfect but these days it is really full and i can't even get in a group, I have sporadic play times and sometimes im only on for 45 minutes.

I have had a bit of a search and I can't find any juicy undead spots at my level.

Would anyone be able to be of some assistance? [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

thanks!

p.s meant to say lvl, cant change title!
Last edited by DeadlyReza; 06-02-2015 at 11:05 PM.. Reason: tried to change title
Old 06-03-2015, 03:54 AM
Planar Protector

LOIO in the sarnak courier area there are generally undead that are blue to you at this level.
Old 06-03-2015, 12:23 PM
Skeleton

Kurn's basement if you're not kos to burynai, can stay there till at least 24. Same if even not higher exp bonus than Unrest and usually nobody there. It isn't easy to get down there but it can be done. You will be killing icebone and charbone skeletons, which range from 16 to 19 and hit rather hard too but give amazing exp.
Old 06-03-2015, 10:55 PM
Sarnak

Thanks for the idea for Kurn's Basement! That is the type of place I was looking for, im not familiar with Kunark, its the expansion i left behind as i came in on SoV back in classic.

ill give it a go!
Old 06-04-2015, 06:04 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeadlyReza [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Thanks for the idea for Kurn's Basement! That is the type of place I was looking for, im not familiar with Kunark, its the expansion i left behind as i came in on SoV back in classic.

ill give it a go!
Don't kill any burynai and you'll be free to roam down there. Things do start to slow down at 20-21 though so give Lake of Ill Omen a try. Around the windmill/goblin fort area and slowly migrating towards the sarnak fort.

Unrest is ridiculous compared to how it used to be, I remember my cleric could just root/nuke singles and there weren't many others around to keep up with the respawns [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 06-04-2015, 08:01 AM
Planar Protector

Don't kill thick boned skeletons either, they are on burynai faction too.
Old 06-04-2015, 08:27 AM
Sarnak

http://wiki.project1999.com/Swish%27...e#Levels_19-24

Lord Swish has spoken
Old 06-05-2015, 08:21 AM
Skeleton

Key is to nuke lowest possible blues (with lowest possible hp), and Kurn's skels don't have that many, although with lvl14 nuke they can be a pain. Generally every new undead nuke is good for next 5-6 levels, then starts to lag behind mob hp. Nuking stuff at 22 in Unrest was a bit painful as well, 24+ it was a whole new world.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caridry [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
His guide is wrong in fact you go down to very lowest level in Kurns (tunnels filled with higher end burinai and ice/charbone skels). Upper level sure has some of them too but there will be a ton of annoying green trash skels aggroing along with them.
Last edited by Daena; 06-05-2015 at 08:24 AM..
Closed Thread